PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced Kobe Bryant is a sociopath

sheesh
11-22-2014, 02:03 PM
This is not a troll thread. He exhibits the traits of a sociopath.

a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

That describes Kobe Bryant. I actually researched this because in real life I've come across 2 people recently that actually behave this way. It really pisses me off, but then I realized it's real and they can't help it. They don't have empathy because that's the way their brains are.

lincecum=future
11-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Oh really? So you know him personally?

Mr_Jones
11-22-2014, 02:51 PM
kobe was raised by wolves

ILLUSIONIST^248
Oh really? So you know him personally?lawl

Mr_Jones
kobe loves raised cars

Mr_Jones
11-22-2014, 02:52 PM
kobe loves raisins

Cracka2HI!
11-22-2014, 03:00 PM
I don't know if this is necessarily thread worthy but I thought for sure there would be a troll thread about Bryant thinking he "gave up" enough money for the Lakers to still be contenders. I think the fact he actually seems to think he's underpaid says something about his personality. I think the fact he thinks the Lakers could have still been contenders with him getting one of the most ridiculous overpays in sports history says a lot about his intelligence.

alexander_37
11-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Kobe loves ruining lambos

ThuglifeJ
11-22-2014, 03:45 PM
There's a difference between a lone wolf, independent person versus a sociopath.

Kobes 36, he doesn't need to be living it up with the kids in the league today compared to him..some are that way some aren't. If he did they wouldn't look up to him as much as a leader figure. (His **** selection is another story). Some leaders socialize with their lessers some don't. Lesser basketball versions of a tyrant or a shepard. Both can work.

Plus it seems like it helps him focus on his objective.

Definitely not a sociopath just a cold blooded player with insane inside drive (both ways). The final outcomes are more important than the laughs he has along the way.

Misunderstood by many he is..

You're being kind of naive too. You're gonna be the guy always confused why everyone doesnt think just like you..then they accomplish a lot including probably snagging a girl you like and job first you were interested in and then itl piss you off because they quietly did it and you don't get that. Disney mindset. Stubborn Drake mindset.

Don't be that guy. Get diversified please. These 2 ppl you encountered are probably legendary on the inside.

Yeah I went there.

UPRock
11-22-2014, 03:56 PM
***** you don't know ish about Kobe

sheesh
11-22-2014, 03:58 PM
There's a difference between a lone wolf, independent person versus a sociopath.

Kobes 36, he doesn't need to be living it up with the kids in the league today compared to him..some are that way some aren't. If he did they wouldn't look up to him as much as a leader figure. (His **** selection is another story). Some leaders socialize with their lessers some don't. Lesser basketball versions of a tyrant or a shepard. Both can work.

Plus it seems like it helps him focus on his objective.

Definitely not a sociopath just a cold blooded player with insane inside drive (both ways). The final outcomes are more important than the laughs he has along the way.

Misunderstood by many he is..

You're being kind of naive too. You're gonna be the guy always confused why everyone doesnt think just like you..then they accomplish a lot including probably snagging a girl you like and job first you were interested in and then itl piss you off because they quietly did it and you don't get that. Disney mindset. Stubborn Drake mindset.

Don't be that guy. Get diversified please. These 2 ppl you encountered are probably legendary on the inside.

Yeah I went there.

The two people I encountered were sociopaths. They did not have the capacity for empathy. If their friend died and their football team was playing they would miss the funeral to watch the game. Those types of people.

I think you confused work ethic for the ability to have a moral compass. In addition, I think you have confused being soft and getting **** done. These people I've met do not have the ability to feel remorse, guilt or shame. They couldn't if they tried.

Kobe Bryant has admitted himself that he has psychopathic tendencies.

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Kobe kicks puppies and hates old people...

ghettosean
11-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Kobe kicks puppies and hates old people...

I heard he eats babies!

Raps18-19 Champ
11-22-2014, 04:30 PM
He's crazy if he thinks he took a discount to give the Lakers an opportunity to be a contender.

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 04:31 PM
I heard he eats babies!

He's in the illuminati!

More-Than-Most
11-22-2014, 04:32 PM
If the guy is bringing factual information to the table why are you all trolling or going off topic... How about you just dont respond. Most of the people that have commented so far ***** and moan about how trash the NBA forum is because of the mass trolling but in turn sit here and troll the first chance they get instead of bringing something to the conversation... So far we have had 3 of the 13 posts that help further or bring something to the discussion

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 04:41 PM
If the guy is bringing factual information to the table why are you all trolling or going off topic... How about you just dont respond. Most of the people that have commented so far ***** and moan about how trash the NBA forum is because of the mass trolling but in turn sit here and troll the first chance they get instead of bringing something to the conversation... So far we have had 3 of the 13 posts that help further or bring something to the discussion

Since when did someone's bitter opinion become "factual information?" That's like making a thread "Lebron James is a coward" and calling it factual information.

It's obviously a troll thread and it's getting the seriousness it deserves. If you don't like Kobe just say it....

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-22-2014, 04:41 PM
kobe likes his FG%

curtcocaine
11-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Kobe poops cole and turns it into dimonds.

bucketss
11-22-2014, 04:52 PM
i don't think hes a sociopath, he's just weird.

More-Than-Most
11-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Since when did someone's bitter opinion become "factual information?" That's like making a thread "Lebron James is a coward" and calling it factual information.

It's obviously a troll thread and it's getting the seriousness it deserves. If you don't like Kobe just say it....

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/kobe-bryant-im-a-bit-of-a-psychopath/

With some of the stuff he believes and so on why is it so far fetched? I have 0 against Kobe. I just see the merit in this discussion but people like you rather make this site worse and troll then make it better and either stay away from subjects you cant be impartial on or actually bring something to the topic.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-22-2014, 04:54 PM

:laugh2:

sheesh
11-22-2014, 04:58 PM

With some of the stuff he believes and so on why is it so far fetched? I have 0 against Kobe. I just see the merit in this discussion but people like you rather make this site worse and troll then make it better and either stay away from subjects you cant be impartial on or actually bring something to the topic.

Damn the eyes scare me.

Bruno
11-22-2014, 05:00 PM
not thread worthy in the NBA forum.

save this for the gossip tabloids.