PDA

View Full Version : Who's the third best pg in the league?

ImOnFire12
11-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Who do you have?

1.CP3
2.Curry
3.Lowry

Lowry IMO is a top 3 pg this year.

jerellh528
11-21-2014, 12:32 AM
I prefer lillard to Lowry. Lowry isn't top 5 imo.

conway429
11-21-2014, 12:34 AM
I prefer lillard to Lowry. Lowry isn't top 5 imo.

Agree about Lillard, but I'd probably put Lowry top 5, largely based on defense and leadership

MrfadeawayJB
11-21-2014, 12:50 AM
Westbrook

jon32
11-21-2014, 12:54 AM
1. CP3
2. Curry
3. Parker/Westbrook

Lowry, Lillard and Wall would be my next three in no order....they're close imo

jerellh528
11-21-2014, 01:00 AM
Curry
Cp3
Westbrook
Parker
Lillard

That's bout what I've got

Stunner
11-21-2014, 01:01 AM
Wall > Lowry

slaker619
11-21-2014, 01:06 AM
Dragic passing game ppl

deaner
11-21-2014, 01:07 AM
Wall > Lowry

When?

Stunner
11-21-2014, 01:14 AM
When?

This year and last

Minimal
11-21-2014, 02:07 AM
1. Westbrook
2. CP3
3. Curry

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2014, 02:10 AM
This year and last
Not last. Haven't seen much wall this year tho.

JEDean89
11-21-2014, 02:11 AM
League is stacked at the superstar PG position.

1. Cp3
2. Curry
3. Westbrook
4. Wall
5. Lillard

Guys like Lowry, Rose, Lawson, Conley, Dragic, Rondo, Parker, Rubio, wtf. The PG position is so stacked it's stupid. Even the Brendon Jennings and Brandon Knights of the league are balling out.

ThuglifeJ
11-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Wall.

Conley's about as good a leader and defender you can ask for though (used to think this of Rondo, not a ton anymore)..Dragic, Lowry, etc all great too

Reggie Jackson and Mario Chalmers deserve best stat stuffing whore nominations though

Stunner
11-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Not last. Haven't seen much wall this year tho.

Naw I take Wall over Lowry any day. Outside of 3 PT shooting which is the only category Lowry beats him in ; Wall is a better playmaker .

PowerHouse
11-21-2014, 02:36 AM
1. CP3
2. Westbrook
3. Curry

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2014, 03:04 AM
Naw I take Wall over Lowry any day. Outside of 3 PT shooting which is the only category Lowry beats him in ; Wall is a better playmaker .
Wall has better per game stays but Lowry more efficient and wall is a turnover machine.

Plus Lowry leads a team with less talent to more wins.

matt800
11-21-2014, 03:17 AM
1. Parker
2. Curry
3. Cp3
4. Westbrook
5. Lillard

As a Blazer fan I can look at it like, which PG players if they replaced Lillard would make the Blazers better or equal? Those are the 4 I came up with.

Conley is close, but I think Wall and Lowry and those guys would make the team worse.

I also look at it as who has helped their team win in the playoffs. Parker is a clear choice there for #1.

tredigs
11-21-2014, 03:20 AM
I think Curry's finally passed CP3 at this point. He's a top 5 player and a monumental game changer in a way that I don't see CP3 regularly reaching recently. The stats back him up and we'll see if they continue. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Curry
CP3/Westbrook

TrueFan420
11-21-2014, 03:43 AM
Curry has definitely been the best PG in the NBA this year

dalton749
11-21-2014, 03:45 AM
1. Parker
2. Curry
3. Cp3
4. Westbrook
5. Lillard

As a Blazer fan I can look at it like, which PG players if they replaced Lillard would make the Blazers better or equal? Those are the 4 I came up with.

Conley is close, but I think Wall and Lowry and those guys would make the team worse.

I also look at it as who has helped their team win in the playoffs. Parker is a clear choice there for #1.

adding lowry to the blazers would make them a much better defensive team, and provide better leadership
ill take that over lillards scoring because i think the rest of the team can make up for it

PurpleLynch
11-21-2014, 05:56 AM
Well,it's a hard choice. Probably Westbrook when healthy is the 3rd. But Conley(love him),Lowry,Wall and Lillard are also contenders imo.

Goose17
11-21-2014, 06:07 AM
The PG position is so deep there's not really a right or wrong answer, Curry and CP3 are the top two but you could make an argument for either one being #1 and everything after that is debatable.

Personally, I have;

1. Curry
2. CP3
3. Parker
4. Lillard
5. Conley
6. Wall
7. Lowry
8. Collison
9. Teague
10. Jrue

That's only based on the games from THIS season so far (although consistency does come into it, Brandon Jennings has had a hot start to the season but he's never really shown this before, which makes me VERY hesitant to consider him in the top 10, he's played like garbage for most of his career, this will be a surprising turn around if he keeps doing what he has been for the last 10 games or so)

jerellh528
11-21-2014, 06:57 AM
My top 10 is probably something like

Curry
Cp3
Westbrook
Parker
Lillard
Conley
Wall
Irving
Lowry
Dragic

Assuming we consider dragic a pg and Irving picks up his terrible play.

Stunner
11-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Wall has better per game stays but Lowry more efficient and wall is a turnover machine.

Plus Lowry leads a team with less talent to more wins.

lol Wall made it to the 2nd round last year beating a team everyone had them losing too . Raps lost to a team while having home court advantage .

Munkeysuit
11-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Realistically it's Curry, 1. CP3 2. D Rose and 3. Curry, but as of right now? I would say Curry is playing way better than CP3 and D Rose combined! but definitely at full health it would be ranked as such.

valade16
11-21-2014, 09:31 AM
adding lowry to the blazers would make them a much better defensive team, and provide better leadership ill take that over lillards scoring because i think the rest of the team can make up for it

But that's not really an argument that Lowry is a better player than Lillard merely that he would be a better fit on the Blazers. There are numerous teams where Lillard would be a better fit for the team than Lowry.

valade16
11-21-2014, 09:32 AM
The order is going to vary but the top 3 PGs in the league are CP3, Curry and Westbrook.

Kashmir13579
11-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Parker in top 3

Dee_Edge
11-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Tony Parker

D-Leethal
11-21-2014, 10:25 AM
I'd take Curry over CP3. Parker is a beast but is pretty sporadic. That is more a product of the spread-the-wealth system though so I don't really hold it against him. I think after the top 2 its a toss up between the next 5 or 6.

I'm taking Westbrook - he is just too dominant and a matchup nightmare.

I'd go Curry, CP3, Westbrook, Parker, Conley, Dragic, Wall, Lillard, Lowry

Jamiecballer
11-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Wall is such a mixed bag. Does so many things well but is an inefficient scorer who gives the ball back to the other team way too much. So hard to figure out where to put him. 3rd? 5th? 10th? 12th?

MonroeFAN
11-21-2014, 10:31 AM
I laughed at the suggestion of comparing Lowry to Wall before I looked further into it. Lowry is having a great season and it's closer than I originally thought. But I would still take Wall.

Also, not sure how Washington has more talent than Toronto. I don't think that's true at all. Washington has a roster consisting of one dimensional wings and bad contracts.

As for my top 3;

Curry
Paul
Westbrook

basketfan4life
11-21-2014, 10:52 AM
I'm not saying he is the third best but people really overlook Kyrie Irving. He's becoming a beast. At least on the offensive end.

blahblahyoutoo
11-21-2014, 01:42 PM
I think Curry's finally passed CP3 at this point. He's a top 5 player and a monumental game changer in a way that I don't see CP3 regularly reaching recently. The stats back him up and we'll see if they continue. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Curry
CP3/Westbrook

agreed.
lets not forget cp3 flops like a fish out of water.

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2014, 01:49 PM
lol Wall made it to the 2nd round last year beating a team everyone had them losing too . Raps lost to a team while having home court advantage .
The bulls were killed with injuries and we faced a way more experienced team. Everyone had us losing too.

Stunner
11-21-2014, 01:51 PM
The bulls were killed with injuries and we faced a way more experienced team. Everyone had us losing too.

Bulls were injured still the favs

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Bulls were injured still the favs
I know but after watching that series it wasn't that impressive of a win for the wizards, especially seeing how terrible they were against the crumbling pacers

Chronz
11-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Coming into the season, I had Curry as #3, but with Westbrook going down yet again, hes been the best so far. CP3 has been abit disappointing to start the season, as has Tony Parker, but I expect CP3 to have at least 1 final prime playoff run, he seems to be coming around now and it has coincided with our best stretch of play.

Come playoffs, Im taking Westbrook tho (Yes I know, the team might not make the playoffs but we're talking about being the best player, and come playoffs, we already know Westy dominates unlike anyone else).

CP3 is still the most efficient 2-way PG tho, so that keeps him in the discussion.

Chronz
11-21-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm not saying he is the third best but people really overlook Kyrie Irving. He's becoming a beast. At least on the offensive end.

I dont see how people are overlooking him when its clear as day hes not THAT good.

BHF
11-21-2014, 02:27 PM
CP3
Curry
Parker
Westbrook
Conley - one of the most underrated players in the league
Lowry
Lillard - not better than Lowry
Wall - deffenatley not better than Lowry

Stunner
11-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Conley isn't a top 5 , I'll take Lowry , Lillard and Wall over him . He just does basic things consistent nothing major puts him in a gap with other PG's .

BHF
11-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Conley isn't a top 5 , I'll take Lowry , Lillard and Wall over him . He just does basic things consistent nothing major puts him in a gap with other PG's .

If you watched Lowry play you would know he does much much more than just do basic things. Being a good pg is not about how flashy you are and how good your crossover and dunks look like.

Stunner
11-21-2014, 02:46 PM
If you watched Lowry play you would know he does much much more than just do basic things. Being a good pg is not about how flashy you are and how good your crossover and dunks look like.

I understand that but lowery also has more impactful pg than Conley whose a 3rd option on his team . Not a knock against him but he was never a top 5 PG or will be he's just a safe bet to be a top 12 PG in the league at the bottom half .

Minimal
11-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Westbrook is still so underrated
25.5 PPG 6.7 REB 8.1 APG 2.2 SPG thats the stats he put up last season per 36 minutes
26.7 PPG 7.3 REB 8.1 APG 2.2 SPG in the playoffs

CP3 and Curry will never win a championship, no matter how many stars they are gonna get surrounded with, because they lack something Westbrook has - strong will, passion, balls.

Chronz
11-21-2014, 03:01 PM
I'd take Curry over CP3. Parker is a beast but is pretty sporadic. That is more a product of the spread-the-wealth system though so I don't really hold it against him. I think after the top 2 its a toss up between the next 5 or 6.

I'm taking Westbrook - he is just too dominant and a matchup nightmare.

I'd go Curry, CP3, Westbrook, Parker, Conley, Dragic, Wall, Lillard, Lowry

Parker has been in that system for years, why so sporadic now? Why not more efficient?

Chronz
11-21-2014, 03:07 PM
Westbrook is still so underrated
25.5 PPG 6.7 REB 8.1 APG 2.2 SPG thats the stats he put up last season per 36 minutes
26.7 PPG 7.3 REB 8.1 APG 2.2 SPG in the playoffs

CP3 and Curry may never win a championship, no matter how many good players they are gonna get surrounded with, because they lack something Westbrook has - the MVP of the league.

Fixed.

D-Leethal
11-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Parker has been in that system for years, why so sporadic now? Why not more efficient?

I'd say last year his game-to-game production was pretty damn sporadic as well. I think Kawhi Leonard becoming a legitimate scoring option in the half court over the past two years has allowed them to rely less on Tony to produce points. You see games Tony scores 5 points and they win by 20. I don't think they rely on him quite like they did in 2012 or 2013. I would imagine this efficiency gap you speak of will eventually end up close to the norm when its all said and done. Outside of 3 games this year, he looks like the same efficient demon he has always been. Those games they went 2-1 (2 wins against playoff teams on the road) and the one loss was when Pop sat almost every starter against Houston. Sometimes the aggregate view can deceive you (especially 10 games in when one or two bad games will plummet your averages).

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Cp3 is over rated. I'll take westbrook any day.

Hawkeye15
11-21-2014, 03:37 PM
JJ Barea

Goose17
11-21-2014, 04:26 PM

A poor decision maker, chucker and hot head over arguably the most well rounded point guard in league history? Nicely done, I'm sure it has nothing to do with him playing for LAC and you being a Laker fan.

MonroeFAN
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Making intelligent comments and contributing positively to discussions is over-rated.

Goose17
11-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Making intelligent comments and contributing positively to discussions is over-rated.

Fo shizzle

Chronz
11-21-2014, 04:52 PM
I'd say last year his game-to-game production was pretty damn sporadic as well.
Agreed, what Im trying to get at is that its been a downward trend for him, not just 10 games in. He was sporadic during his developmental years and I think hes becoming more sporadic of late because hes declining. Less consistency can be one of those warning signs. But yeah, I doubt hes fallen off the deep end already.

I think Kawhi Leonard becoming a legitimate scoring option in the half court over the past two years has allowed them to rely less on Tony to produce points. You see games Tony scores 5 points and they win by 20. I don't think they rely on him quite like they did in 2012 or 2013.
Yeah but now we're seeing him score 5pts in drubbings from the Rox as well. Interestingly enough, hes taken the same amount of shots per minute last year that he did the 2 years prior. Shot attempts are just 1 stat tho. Take a gander at his usage% (and corresponding Individual Efficiency, in this case ORTG) over the past 4 years+this year:

2011: 25.5% (113)
2012: 27.7% (112)
2013: 27.7% (116)
2014: 26.5% (110)

2015: 23.3% (105)

Hes accounting for the least amount of possessions since his pre-drinking age. So you have a point on that one, its WAY too early to call this season a complete decline year. But looking at years past, we've seen him in smaller roles (like in 2011 when Pop opted to start Manu for the season) where he put up better efficiency marks. But that could be because Manu does more than take up possessions, he makes life easier for his teammates offensively in ways that Kawhi will likely never be able to. Looking at the last 3 years, TP's stats generally improve when Manu takes the court with him (tho Im not sure of NBA.com's methodology yet so Im just taking them at their word right now).

I would imagine this efficiency gap you speak of will eventually end up close to the norm when its all said and done. Outside of 3 games this year, he looks like the same efficient demon he has always been. Those games they went 2-1 (2 wins against playoff teams on the road) and the one loss was when Pop sat almost every starter against Houston. Sometimes the aggregate view can deceive you (especially 10 games in when one or two bad games will plummet your averages).
Yeah, was speaking more about his declining play last year and how the smaller role doesn't exonerate him because we've already seen him in an even smaller role and thrive to a greater degree. Part of that could be the quality of teammates (not so much the system) but its also a sign of decline. We'll see how he rebounds but less of a load should at the very least allow him to sustain his per possession efficiency, if not improve it (as it has in the past when he was at his apex). If it doesn't return to form tho, then its fair to say hes declined.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-21-2014, 05:12 PM

A poor decision maker, chucker and hot head over arguably the most well rounded point guard in league history? Nicely done, I'm sure it has nothing to do with him playing for LAC and you being a Laker fan.

He's a good decision maker, his only knock is he shootsto much. Westbrook has increased his stats in the playoffs every year unlike paul. Paul has never touched a west finals, westbrook has already reached the finals and is way younger. Let's not forget that westbrook destroyed paul last year and put the clippers away in game 6. Paul's a choker and doesn't have to heart west has. Keep holding on to his regular season stats tho.

D-Leethal
11-21-2014, 05:17 PM
I guess the Parker decline was bound to happen right around 30. He relies way too much on his speed turning the corner off the screen and he has taken a beating in the paint his whole career. The more I think of it, the more I'd slide him back down my list a few. The 5 point drubbings are becoming more and more consistent and those youngins' behind him continue to ball out their minds.

Chronz
11-21-2014, 05:43 PM
He's a good decision maker, his only knock is he shootsto much. Westbrook has increased his stats in the playoffs every year unlike paul. Paul has never touched a west finals, westbrook has already reached the finals and is way younger. Let's not forget that westbrook destroyed paul last year and put the clippers away in game 6. Paul's a choker and doesn't have to heart west has. Keep holding on to his regular season stats tho.
I have Westy ahead of CP3 too but its not for the lies you've given.

Also, if ur shooting too much, doesn't that mean ur not passing enough? And doesn't it mean hes not making great decisions?

You really think people trust your interpretation of statistical output? LMFAO.

Jamiecballer
11-21-2014, 06:24 PM
He's a good decision maker but he shoots too much. Legendary.

Chronz
11-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Gotta admit, there's no one else like him now that amos has been banished.

Seriously tho, can we plz bring back amos and pablo

FlashBolt
11-21-2014, 09:05 PM

Lol.. Guess Amost1er wasn't finished mentoring him yet.. I can't believe he really believes half the crap he types. That's like saying "he's a great passer but he just makes dumb passes some times." I mean, God damn it!

kdspurman
11-21-2014, 10:11 PM
I guess the Parker decline was bound to happen right around 30. He relies way too much on his speed turning the corner off the screen and he has taken a beating in the paint his whole career. The more I think of it, the more I'd slide him back down my list a few. The 5 point drubbings are becoming more and more consistent and those youngins' behind him continue to ball out their minds.

he still has the speed at times, but definitely not like years past. I think it's why he has worked on the 3 point shot the past few years. this season he's shooting at a very high % (granted small sample size) and he's still finishing in the paint like he's done.

it's why pop likes to play Joseph or mills with him, he does such a good job of moving without the ball, and has worked hard on the 3 ball, especially from the corners. I don't know if it's a decline, but rather adjusting to a deeper team, and an emphasized focus on moving the ball. and like you mentioned before, kawhi starting to become more prominent in the offense.

the other thing, maybe not as big a deal, but manu/tim both had a brief moment 3-4 years ago where they just were not playing at a high level and/or were injured, so he carried even more of the load. they've had a bit of a resurgence (mainly TD)

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-21-2014, 11:10 PM
I have Westy ahead of CP3 too but its not for the lies you've given.

Also, if ur shooting too much, doesn't that mean ur not passing enough? And doesn't it mean hes not making great decisions?

You really think people trust your interpretation of statistical output? LMFAO.

I didn't say he made zero mistakes on the basketball court. Just because you shoot to much sometimes doesnt make the rest of your decision making obsolete! I'm i wrong about Paul's ups and down? Or westbrooks steady statistical climb over the years?

FriedTofuz
11-21-2014, 11:45 PM
I know wall seems like the better playmaker and he's younger and def has more potential than Lowry, but Lowry is clearly the best player. Lowry is an MVP candidate and leading his team to the best record in the nba.

He's a better shooter than wall and much more efficient, a better defender, and although Wall's ast are clearly higher than Lowry's, lowry is an efficient passer, he average 1.5 TO a game, Wall has 3.5. Lowry also has a higher PER. Id take Lowry over wall in terms of who is the best right now, but wall clearly has more potential to be the better player in the long-run. I wouldnt put westy in the top 3 cus he's injured.

curtcocaine
11-22-2014, 12:22 AM
Cp3
Curry
Westbrook

Pfeifer
11-22-2014, 01:20 AM
I know wall seems like the better playmaker and he's younger and def has more potential than Lowry, but Lowry is clearly the best player. Lowry is an MVP candidate and leading his team to the best record in the nba.

He's a better shooter than wall and much more efficient, a better defender, and although Wall's ast are clearly higher than Lowry's, lowry is an efficient passer, he average 1.5 TO a game, Wall has 3.5. Lowry also has a higher PER. Id take Lowry over wall in terms of who is the best right now, but wall clearly has more potential to be the better player in the long-run. I wouldnt put westy in the top 3 cus he's injured.

I totally agree. Were comparing a player in his absolute prime to a kid just starting to put it together. Lowry is clearly better at this point. As long as Wall continues at this learning curve he will end up the better player.

Pfeifer
11-22-2014, 01:25 AM
I would take Curry, Parker, Lowry. CP3 is awesome but I just don't see him ever winning. Haven't seen Lillard at all this year though. Reggie Jackson surprised the hell out of me. I need to see Dragic as well.

flea
11-22-2014, 03:56 AM
After Curry and Paul I would take Conley. Lowry or Westbrook are good too, and perfectly reasonable answers.

I take Conley over Westbrook because I feel he fits into any system best, whereas Westbrook is more like AI in that you need to really build your team around what he does. He's also a very low-IQ player and I just have a bias against my floor general being light upstairs.

I take Conley over Lowry because I think he's the better defender, and what they offer offensively is pretty comparable. To me, Parker is past top 3 discussion. He's always been a defensive liability, and now his quickness isn't what it used to be and he tends to get nagging injuries. Wall is a guy I've really liked the last couple of seasons. I was worried he'd be a Westbrook/Rose (low IQ slashers, glorified combo guards) but he seems to my eyes to run the offense pretty well. I'm excited for the Wall/Beal backcourt now that they're healthy.

FraziersKnicks
11-22-2014, 03:45 PM
As an actual point guard, CP3 is still in a league of his own.

Although the season is still young, his playmaking is at an elite level never seen before. No player in NBA history has dished out 9+ assists a game whilst committing as few as 1.5 turnovers a game. If you stretch that to 2 turnovers a game Muggsy Bogues is the only other guy who has ever done it.

Not to mention he's also putting up 18 PPG on 50/40/81.

Curry has closed the gap in terms of overall ability but CP3 is still the far superior playmaker and actual POINT GUARD. Who you pick depends on what your team needs. Curry is an incredibly efficient high volume scorer and a very capable playmaker. CP3 is a very efficient scorer and maybe the greatest playmaker of all-time.

As for number 3, it's Westbrook when he's healthy. Then Lillard and Wall followed by Parker.

Tony_Starks
11-22-2014, 04:10 PM
CP3
Tony Parker
Westbrook

sheesh
11-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Parker is the best PG in the NBA.

Goose17
11-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Curry is an incredibly efficient high volume scorer and a very capable playmaker.

He's more than just "capable" there have only been nine individual 30 point 15 assist games since the start of last season, five of which belong to Curry. (2 belong to CP3)

Miltstar
11-22-2014, 05:50 PM
I'm bias so I'll withhold my vote, but people who don't see Lowry on a night in night out basis are not going to understand why you're ranking him so high

Stunner
11-22-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm bias so I'll withhold my vote, but people who don't see Lowry on a night in night out basis are not going to understand why you're ranking him so high

That can be said for all of these PG's tho

FraziersKnicks
11-22-2014, 06:50 PM
He's more than just "capable" there have only been nine individual 30 point 15 assist games since the start of last season, five of which belong to Curry. (2 belong to CP3)

Hence me calling him a "very" capable playmaker.

Curry may have had more 30/15 games in the last season and a bit, but CP3 has more 15 assist games (8 compared to Curry's 7). Creating these arbitrary statistical cutoff points to influence your argument makes no sense when I've already championed Curry as the superior scorer.

In terms of making plays for his teammates, running an offence and taking care of the ball (the main attributes needed to be an elite PG) CP3 is unrivalled.

dalton749
11-22-2014, 07:10 PM

i was just going to say this
his box score stats dont do him any justice, but i guess the win column since becoming the guy does(52-23)

Goose17
11-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Curry may have had more 30/15 games in the last season and a bit, but CP3 has more 15 assist games (8 compared to Curry's 7). Creating these arbitrary statistical cutoff points to influence your argument makes no sense when I've already championed Curry as the superior scorer.

Yeah but we're talking about right now, hence limiting it to the last season + this one.

No point in talking about what CP3 did 6 years ago.

Sanjay
11-22-2014, 08:16 PM
1. Curry
2. Lillard
3. Parker

I guess I have been bias towards the Clipper's average start. Have not seen Wall or Lowry (will watch Cavaliers v Raptors later) this year.

FraziersKnicks
11-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah but we're talking about right now, hence limiting it to the last season + this one.

No point in talking about what CP3 did 6 years ago.

That is since the start of last season :confused:

EDIT: Just for reference CP3 has had 68 games of 15+ assists in his career, Curry has had 9.

Through CP3's first 5 seasons he had 45 games with 15+ assists, Curry has had 9.

Seizabmc
11-23-2014, 12:13 AM
Parker
Cp3
Rondo

But wall is on his way up the ladder.

And within time lilard will soon be up there as well.

SF8
11-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Parker.

rhino17
11-23-2014, 03:23 AM
I'm taking Curry 1st every day, over CP3

then some combo of cp3, Parker, Westbrook, Rondo