PDA

View Full Version : Kobe retracts comments made about Howard

Goose17
11-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Bryant also did not pile on after Kevin Durant told Howard repeatedly, "You're a p----y," in their on-court argument Sunday night.

"No, I don't feel that way. And I don't think Kevin does either," Bryant said. "In moments of confrontation during a game, you'll say things.

"I know Dwight. I'm sure Kevin does. We don't really feel that way about him. It's like when you get in an argument with somebody, you'll say things out of frustration and out of anger that you don't really mean."

Just doing what he's told or legitimate?

Hawkeye15
11-20-2014, 01:56 PM
has Kobe ever done what he is told?

Goose17
11-20-2014, 02:02 PM

Probably. Although he would never admit it.

goingfor28
11-20-2014, 03:42 PM
No. Prime example:she said no, he did anyways

Thumper 88
11-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Lol

Then change your number and it's all good

numba1CHANGsta
11-20-2014, 05:47 PM
What do you guys expect him to say? "Yeah Dwight is the biggest p-u-s-s-y in the league, even ask KD" Lol When it comes to media theyre never gonna say they mean stuff they said on the court cuz then that would make them look childish and immature

likemystylez
11-20-2014, 06:04 PM
What do you guys expect him to say? "Yeah Dwight is the biggest p-u-s-s-y in the league, even ask KD" Lol When it comes to media theyre never gonna say they mean stuff they said on the court cuz then that would make them look childish and immature

he could have just not commented on it (which is what I would have expected)- it sounds like he worked hard to say the opposite

likemystylez
11-20-2014, 06:05 PM
not sure why durant is saying anything at all though. Hes the one sitting out milking an injury while his team is getting killed every night.

The entire reason he sat out of the usa games was to stay healthy- then he sits out all year.

until hes out there playing and contributing to earn his contract... he shouldnt say anything to anybody

curtcocaine
11-20-2014, 06:20 PM
not sure why durant is saying anything at all though. Hes the one sitting out milking an injury while his team is getting killed every night.

The entire reason he sat out of the usa games was to stay healthy- then he sits out all year.

until hes out there playing and contributing to earn his contract... he shouldnt say anything to anybody
WTF. Pass me what your smoking.

Saddletramp
11-20-2014, 06:23 PM

You know who else resorts to name calling and throwing temper tantrums? Children and immature people. It's two of the qualities that make them childish and immature. Also, I trust peoples actions and words in the heat of the battle over what they tell the media after the fact when they know every word will be dissected. I mean, Kkbe proved a long time ago his true nature and now KD is showing his.

Goose17
11-20-2014, 06:26 PM
WTF. Pass me what your smoking.

He has a thing about injuries. Seriously, you don't want to go there. He's constantly scrutinising players for this stuff, like if one guy strains their thigh and comes back after a week that means everyone should be able to. He doesn't understand injuries, has probably never had one and knows nothing about them.

Leave it be. Trust me. It. Is. Not. Worth. It.

Hotone1401
11-20-2014, 06:27 PM
You know who else resorts to name calling and throwing temper tantrums? Children and immature people. It's two of the qualities that make them childish and immature. Also, I trust peoples actions and words in the heat of the battle over what they tell the media after the fact when they know every word will be dissected. I mean, Kkbe proved a long time ago his true nature and now KD is showing his.

Oh yes because in all sports there is never name calling in the heat of competition ever. True words of wisdoms here.

jerellh528
11-20-2014, 06:38 PM
It's the nature of today's sports. Say something, media blows it up, retract statements later on. Same thing happened to rg3 and jay gruden a few days ago.

Hangin n Wangin
11-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Wow. People really like to overthink anything Kobe says. Who gives a ****?

Vinylman
11-20-2014, 08:21 PM
someone needs to look up retract in the dictionary

ABE32
11-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Then change your number and it's all good

It's not very often Kobe puts it in the wrong basket.

smith&wesson
11-20-2014, 08:39 PM
Just doing what he's told or legitimate?

Considering kobe's age, he is just trying to be mature about it and not let it blow up any further.

kblo247
11-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Considering kobe's age, he is just trying to be mature about it and not let it blow up any further.

Or he believed calling Dwight soft was an insult to the word soft

koreancabbage
11-21-2014, 11:55 AM

ROFL

yesssssss

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2014, 01:59 PM
I hate this era where people have to go back and clarify everything they say...