PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Popovich blasts LeBron James haters

SF8
11-20-2014, 04:44 AM
The greatest or 2nd greatest HC of all time has spoken.

Dave McMenamin
One of the greatest coaches of all time (Popovich) talking about one of the greatest players of all time (LeBron)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B21cL-ZCQAALCZO.jpg
(click on the image to make it bigger)

Damn, Pop don't do em dirty like this :D

Can anyone say that he isn't on point with every single word though?

More-Than-Most
11-20-2014, 04:57 AM
Rekt... So much destruction in his words to all the haters... Most of the haters in here wont understand this because they probably need swimmies to go in a lake.

Pakman
11-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Pipe it old man.

kingsdelez24
11-20-2014, 05:20 AM
]Rekt[/B]... So much destruction in his words to all the haters... Most of the haters in here wont understand this because they probably need swimmies to go in a lake.

"Lol ur just a ledickrider lolololololol"

Avenged
11-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Cool.

KobeOwnSU
11-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Delonte West is still his daddy, I can't take him seriously.

Goose17
11-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Speaking the truth, as always. Good for you Pop!

Slug3
11-20-2014, 01:18 PM

This is stupid for a reason to dislike him. You might as well change your name and dislike Kobe as well since he was accused of Rape and settled with the woman and still cheated on his wife.

curtcocaine
11-20-2014, 01:37 PM
This is stupid for a reason to dislike him. You might as well change your name and dislike Kobe as well since he was accused of Rape and settled with the woman and still cheated on his wife.
The both of you are annoying. Him for trolling, you for biting. The both of them are future first ballot HOF. Sit back and enjoy the greatness.

t_money25
11-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Couldn't have said it any better POP.....Words from the wise

beasted86
11-20-2014, 02:29 PM
So is this a hot take on this topic? Or is it special because it's coming from Popovich?

I feel like these things were said by a hundred people 4 years ago, same thing applies now. But what's special about Pop's version?

Miltstar
11-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Lebron has the right to do whatever he wants no doubt and we have the right to judge him for it.

KobeOwnSU
11-20-2014, 02:37 PM

I don't dislike LeBron the player. Just the persona and what comes with it. He is great. Top 5 all time when he is done. Just a poking a little fun at him.

KobeOwnSU
11-20-2014, 02:37 PM
The both of you are annoying. Him for trolling, you for biting. The both of them are future first ballot HOF. Sit back and enjoy the greatness.

I agree. I annoy myself often.

kdspurman
11-20-2014, 02:39 PM
So is this a hot take on this topic? Or is it special because it's coming from Popovich?

I feel like these things were said by a hundred people 4 years ago, same thing applies now. But what's special about Pop's version?

Pop talks, the people listen.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Pop talks, the people listen.

so true. I grew up hating the Spurs because of various reasons, but I have always loved Pops. The dude is awesome.

kdspurman
11-20-2014, 03:12 PM
so true. I grew up hating the Spurs because of various reasons, but I have always loved Pops. The dude is awesome.

Yea... Always nice to see him open up every now and then and speak his mind. He actually gave a nice interview with ESPN recently on handling failure that was a pretty nice read http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11901128/spurs-2014-title-run-started-game-7-2013-finals (not to derail this thread)

Goose17
11-20-2014, 03:30 PM

He's a well respected and impartial basketball mind. It means more coming from him than it does from some random Miami Heat fan.

Bruno
11-20-2014, 04:43 PM
we know Pop loves LBJ, he gave him one of his championships.

Hawkeye15
11-20-2014, 04:55 PM
we know Pop loves LBJ, he gave him one of his championships.

haha, you will never get over that

Munkeysuit
11-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Pops and the Spurs organization are just way too classy for y'all

Bruno
11-20-2014, 05:59 PM
haha, you will never get over that

haha. i'm just being a jerk.

HoopsDrive
11-20-2014, 06:05 PM

Renowned people will always carry a greater weight with their opinions... it's always been like that. If a bum in the street told you wise words I bet most would just distance themselves from the guy. Same thing in bball, who's gonna listen to nobodies and their opinion? If Popovich speaks, most tend to listen. Guy is a legend.