PDA

View Full Version : Most Impressive Rookie so far?

JasonJohnHorn
11-17-2014, 05:37 PM
We got about 10 games in now, and though most rookies are still find their legs, it is enough time to see is some of these kids got game.

Obviously its way too early to call ROY, but who do you like most so far?

prodigy
11-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Joe harris

SeoulBeatz
11-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Tough to say, no rookie has really separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Gonna take another month at least to find a standout.

abe_froman
11-17-2014, 05:54 PM
wow,ummm all these kids have been crap so far.but i guess joe harris is the "prettiest ugly girl" lol

jaydubb
11-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Joe Harris? :laugh2:

That's how you can tell that this rookie class is having a very slow start..

SeoulBeatz
11-17-2014, 06:15 PM
lol even with the shortcomings of the class I hope people aren't serious with the Joe Harris nonsense. Wiggins, Parker, Noel, and co will pick it up. Especially considering that many of the prospects in this class are defensive oriented players (aside from Jabari) they're not going to put up stellar numbers right off the bat. Just because there's no Lebron doesn't discount the entire class. There's a ton of raw/young talent that is going to take time to develop.

Blitzace137
11-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Still early but Wiggins has shown some flashes

abe_froman
11-17-2014, 06:35 PM
lol even with the shortcomings of the class I hope people aren't serious with the Joe Harris nonsense. Wiggins, Parker, Noel, and co will pick it up. Especially considering that many of the prospects in this class are defensive oriented players (aside from Jabari) they're not going to put up stellar numbers right off the bat. Just because there's no Lebron doesn't discount the entire class. There's a ton of raw/young talent that is going to take time to develop.
of course they'll pick it up.but the question isnt who will be.he asked, who has been so far.so by those parameters ,yes,joe harris is a good answer.

5ass
11-17-2014, 06:58 PM
Aaron Gordon was actually contributing to wins. :(

JEDean89
11-17-2014, 07:03 PM
My boy Jusuf Nurkic is the manchildliest guy in the draft. 6' 11.5", 280 lbs. Has proven to be a decent back to the basket player, shows promise on his jumper and is already an extremely talented passer in the paint. Nuggets depth at C will limit his playing time but the guy is a beast. He's averaging 15 boards per 36 minutes atm.

Celticsfan2007
11-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Marcus Smart before he injured himself. He's already a defensive presence and his offense will keep improving.

Can't wait to see him back playing in a few weeks.

SeoulBeatz
11-17-2014, 07:52 PM
of course they'll pick it up.but the question isnt who will be.he asked, who has been so far.so by those parameters ,yes,joe harris is a good answer.

lol i honestly can't tell if you're ****in with me right now.

He's putting up 4, 1.5, and 1 in 11 minutes. I think once he starts for the Cavs, then he'll be able to make a real impact and show what he's worth, but how on earth is he even in the conversation at this point? What has he done to warrant any praise? he's had 1 good game thus far.

Munkeysuit
11-17-2014, 08:10 PM
I like Marcus Smart, but his injury is keeping him off the court and out of the highlight reels for the moment.

astrosmaniac
11-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Not a guy who will be ROY, but Kostas Papanikolau has really impressed off the Rocket's bench. Shows alot of BB smarts andm akes good decisions. Craft with the ball in his hands and a sneaky good team defender. Once he gets his 3 to fall, he's gonna be a very solid contributor

jaydubb
11-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Julius randle looks impressive sitting on the lakers bench