PDA

View Full Version : Jesus has spoken: "Man, I can't put that stuff in this Bugatti body, man"

Chronz
11-14-2014, 02:56 PM
https://twitter.com/andrewkeh/status/533148111053414400

Joe Johnson is funny. Looking at In-N-Out burgers in the locker room, he said, "Man, I can't put that stuff in this Bugatti body, man."

That was straight from Joe Contract the II (Bonus POINTS for those who remember the original Joe Kontract), lol worthy imo.

2 part question tho, do you like In-N-Out and what car do you compare your body to?

Me personally, ****ing hate the food. Much prefer that eastern chain that Im too high to remember right now but they offer peanuts as you wait in line.

And I would never put that In-N-Out stuff in this 86 Celica . I hope to be at 90 Supra level by the end of the year tho.

Hawkeye15
11-14-2014, 03:05 PM
haha, what is with your threads today dude?

I like In and Out ok

My body is 70's Pontiac Trans Am, straight up

InRoseWeTrust
11-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Love In n Out

Mazda 6

kingsdelez24
11-14-2014, 03:12 PM
My body is comparable to a 97 hatchback Civic

beasted86
11-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Is that like a burger spot or something? Don't think they have them in Miami.

Are they processed hamburgers like McDonald's or the "fake natural" like 5 guys?

Slug3
11-14-2014, 03:14 PM
In n out is good but I prefer other burgers to theirs.

My body is probably a 70's Challenger. a Beast and monster in the younger days, and now I need new parts daily, lol.

Slug3
11-14-2014, 03:15 PM

Are they processed hamburgers like McDonald's or the "fake natural" like 5 guys?

Ya its mainly west coast but expanding. When watching Miami games I always see commercials from steak n Shake as I watch on sunsports. That place any good?

cmellofan15
11-14-2014, 03:16 PM
never had it, but my body would probably be a 94 land rover discovery

benzni
11-14-2014, 03:20 PM
1999 Ford Taurus

InRoseWeTrust
11-14-2014, 03:24 PM
Ya its mainly west coast but expanding. When watching Miami games I always see commercials from steak n Shake as I watch on sunsports. That place any good?

Steak n Shake is legit, although it's "fast casual" or whatever they call that genre now, where you actually have a server. In n Out is definitely better in my book.

Chronz
11-14-2014, 03:43 PM
My body is comparable to a 97 hatchback Civic

whats the hatchy? Your pot belly or you got alot of junk in the trunk??

Chronz
11-14-2014, 03:47 PM

5 guy was the chain I was thinkin of. Very similar to that, another burger spot thats suppose to be fresh and friendly. You have to graduate from IN/OUT College to make it to the store. Their food just doesn't do it for me.

Their fries are god awful and the only way to make a decent meal out of their selection of burgers is if you know the secret menu. Animal style fries are the only thing that I can stomach before realizing I just scarfed down a bunch of mayo (think its mayo, its a secret)

I love 5 guys tho, not a fan?

beasted86
11-14-2014, 04:03 PM
5 guy was the chain I was thinkin of. Very similar to that, another burger spot thats suppose to be fresh and friendly. You have to graduate from IN/OUT College to make it to the store. Their food just doesn't do it for me.

Their fries are god awful and the only way to make a decent meal out of their selection of burgers is if you know the secret menu. Animal style fries are the only thing that I can stomach before realizing I just scarfed down a bunch of mayo (think its mayo, its a secret)

I love 5 guys tho, not a fan?

No, not a fan of their super sloppy mess of a burger that looks it was literally thrown together. I don't even know how to attack it, and ingredients don't seem always fresh. Burger patties seem on the slim side at times.

Only mass chain for burgers for me from now on is Fuddruckers. Between their awesome and truly grilled beef patties and their buffet style toppings , they are my go to spot. I mean their 1/2 pound is truly a half pound. But it's not "fast food", but still faster than a waiter/waitress style sit down restaurant surely.

Hawkeye15
11-14-2014, 04:05 PM
No, not a fan of their super sloppy mess of a burger that looks it was literally thrown together. I don't even know how to attack it, and ingredients don't seem always fresh. Burger patties seem on the slim side at times.

Only mass chain for burgers for me from now on is Fuddruckers. Between their awesome and truly grilled beef patties and their buffet style toppings , they are my go to spot. I mean their 1/2 pound is truly a half pound. But it's not "fast food", but still faster than a waiter/waitress style sit down restaurant surely.

Fuddruckers burgers are awesome. I love that place.

Chronz
11-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Never heard of that spot. Is The Habbit national? Dig that spot

Hugbees
11-14-2014, 04:12 PM

That was straight from Joe Contract the II (Bonus POINTS for those who remember the original Joe Kontract), lol worthy imo.

2 part question tho, do you like In-N-Out and what car do you compare your body to?

Me personally, ****ing hate the food. Much prefer that eastern chain that Im too high to remember right now but they offer peanuts as you wait in line.

And I would never put that In-N-Out stuff in this 86 Celica . I hope to be at 90 Supra level by the end of the year tho.

First I was hype and thought there was an Eastern style(asian) burger chain out there. But then I came to my senses and realized you were talking about east coast, five guys..:mad: Solid place though..

L8kers4life
11-14-2014, 04:14 PM

Love in n out, always get the double double animal style. I Like THE Burger Joints In Cali that are someone's name the best. Usually, Steves burger or Ricks burgers, this places have the best around these parts.

In terms of car I would be a Volvo X 90 suv. I'm 6 foot 4 278 and pretty strong. I played wr, fs, then tight end in college so I'm athletic and sturdy.

flea
11-14-2014, 04:35 PM
It's not even 4:20 on the east coast, Chronz. For crying out loud.

tredigs
11-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Cracking me up.

I'm an M5 with a leaking drive shaft (wait what?), and I 'n O is fantastic you silly son of a *****.

RLundi
11-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Chronz is definitely high.

Never had In N Out before but I have had 5 Guys and Steak and Shake and they both are crap. 5 Guys is unbelievably overrated and expensive, and their "fresh" claim doesn't excuse the fact that their food is so greasy, oil literally runs down your elbow as you're eating one of their ghastly French fries. Steak and Shake is just plain nasty. It's where you, as a 15-year old, take your date to after the dollar theaters since your dad has only spotted you $10 for the night. Otherwise, avoid avoid avoid.

Ever had Backyard Burgers before? It's highly commercialized and kind of cheesy-sounding but it's decent, even when you're not high.

RLundi
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Btw I'm a 135i, the old one from like 2010 before BMW changed it and went with that silly new naming scheme.

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2014, 05:34 PM
In n Out is overrated as ****, and i live in cali... Never understood why ppl praise it so much.

Fat Burger and Carls Jr. >>>>

GiantsSwaGG
11-14-2014, 05:35 PM
My body would be a 2009 Toyota Corolla

Hawkeye15
11-14-2014, 05:48 PM
In n Out is overrated as ****, and i live in cali... Never understood why ppl praise it so much.

Fat Burger and Carls Jr. >>>>

I have visited LA a bunch of times, my best friend lives out there, and I was not impressed by it at all. It's ok, but they make it out to be awesome in movies, etc.

smith&wesson
11-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Not to tout my own horn but if Joe Johnson has a Bugatti body, mines is a McLaren… tout tout

also what the hell is In-N-Out ?? dont think we have that in Toronto. I like South Street Burgers (same company as new york fries)

Hawkeye15
11-14-2014, 06:08 PM
yeah now that I think of it, my body is more Delorean with a flux capacitor, and a huge penis

tredigs
11-14-2014, 06:11 PM
I feel - like they do most things - LA would find a way to **** up I 'n O.

I cannot comprehend a world where Fatburger or Carls POS Jr is better than an Animal Style double double.

jerellh528
11-14-2014, 06:15 PM

Lol @ you pretending you don't know what it is and you're not envious of in n out

JLynn943
11-14-2014, 06:22 PM
I was disappointed by in n out. It gets crazy hype but it's no better than five guys (which is very good to be fair)

jerellh528
11-14-2014, 06:25 PM
In n out is sooo much better than 5 guys. 5 guys was very underwhelming. The only chainy, fast food style burger that I think compares is from bakers.

Slug3
11-14-2014, 06:33 PM
I have visited LA a bunch of times, my best friend lives out there, and I was not impressed by it at all. It's ok, but they make it out to be awesome in movies, etc.

If you get the fries well done and ask them to crisp the bun it does taste a lot better. But there really are better burgers to eat.

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2014, 06:43 PM

Yup, thats what i dont get. Seems like people just like to believe the hype/follow the crowd.

I feel - like they do most things - LA would find a way to **** up I 'n O.

I cannot comprehend a world where Fatburger or Carls POS Jr is better than an Animal Style double double.

Im sorry but i really think both are better than in n out. I just dont get the praise in n out gets. I dont hate it, but i just dont like it much either.

tredigs
11-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Yup, thats what i dont get. Seems like people just like to believe the hype/follow the crowd.

Im sorry but i really think both are better than in n out. I just dont get the praise in n out gets. I dont hate it, but i just dont like it much either.

Hm weird. Cannot stand either of them. In N Out is the only chain restaurant I will eat now a days. Actual fresh cut tomatoes/potatoes, solid patties, caramelized onions on request... I don't even see how those chains are in the same boat, let alone better. 5 guys is **** too. I was so disappointed after hearing good things about them from a few people.

I'm hungry.

jerellh528
11-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Hm weird. Cannot stand either of them. In N Out is the only chain restaurant I will eat now a days. Actual fresh cut tomatoes/potatoes, solid patties, caramelized onions on request... I don't even see how those chains are in the same boat, let alone better. 5 guys is **** too. I was so disappointed after hearing good things about them from a few people.

I'm hungry.

Yup, the freshness is missed by some because of thier primitive/ underdeveloped palate. It causes them to overlook in n out, and consider it overrated.

Goose17
11-14-2014, 06:52 PM
What does any of this have to do with Anthony Davis being the best PF in the game?

tredigs
11-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Yup, the freshness is missed by some because of thier primitive/ underdeveloped palate. It causes them to overlook in n out, and consider it overrated.

Foolish mortals.

What does any of this have to do with Anthony Davis being the best PF in the game?

Also, Anthony Davis.

And Kobe shoots a lot.

SF8
11-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Yes, like in n out.

Compare body to 2014 Lamborghini Aventador.

beasted86
11-14-2014, 07:47 PM
Lol @ you pretending you don't know what it is and you're not envious of in n out
According to wiki they are only in 5 states. Basically if you haven't been to Cali or Texas, you wouldn't have heard of them. I've never been off of the East coast except Indiana, so I genuinely never heard of them, and gong by this thread doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

InRoseWeTrust
11-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Someone mentioned the Habit a few pages back...that place is legit.

Lakers + Giants
11-14-2014, 09:06 PM

You can keep your "freshness", so many food chains try to bank on that. I go by taste. If your food taste good ill buy. I can give a **** if youre food is frozen or fresh, im gonna go with whatever tastes better to me. As long as i dont get sick im good, and its not like you cant get sick from "fresh" veggies either, just saying.

dtmagnet
11-14-2014, 09:23 PM
We don't have In N Out in Canada, we do have The Works though and it is the best burger IMO, a bit pricier at about $15 for burger and side though. My body is a pickup truck I'm always doing work, need to give it some tasty burger every now and then.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
11-14-2014, 09:53 PM
In-N-Out is good. You won't find a better cheeseburger for $2.35

JLynn943
11-14-2014, 10:02 PM

Lol. Elevation beats both of them anyway. You don't get fresher than that from a chain

Arch Stanton
11-15-2014, 10:48 AM
In N' Out is awesome!

InRoseWeTrust
11-15-2014, 11:18 AM

This. I think it needs to be pointed out that In-N-Out is true fast food with prices that correspond to that type of food. The fries are definitely different, being legitimately cut from a raw potato in store, but I like them so long as you add a little salt. Going animal style on the fries is great, too.

beasted86
11-15-2014, 12:38 PM
Lol. Elevation beats both of them anyway. You don't get fresher than that from a chain
Elevation Burger sucks

BIG worm
11-15-2014, 12:43 PM
This thread is making me fat, or is my fat making me fat? Either way, **** you guys. In n out is the best burger in L.A. for the price. And if you like Chili burgers, no one beats the Original Tommys in L.A.

JLynn943
11-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Elevation Burger sucks
Maybe where you are. Not here though.

Bang Bros89
11-15-2014, 01:18 PM
For anyone in Miami you gotta eat Los Perros, straight Colombian burgers. Probably the best I've had.

Five guys is ok, a little too main stream

curtcocaine
11-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Best burgers come from a propane grill.

JLynn943
11-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Best burgers come from a propane grill.

:clap:

Goose17
11-15-2014, 01:46 PM
LOL... Americans.

JLynn943
11-15-2014, 01:49 PM
LOL... Americans.

Geese don't eat burgers

curtcocaine
11-15-2014, 01:53 PM
For anyone in Miami you gotta eat Los Perros, straight Colombian burgers. Probably the best I've had.

Five guys is ok, a little too main stream

Dont do another post brotha 420 is enough lol.

Goose17
11-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Geese don't eat burgers

:clap:

Hawkeye15
11-15-2014, 03:52 PM

good point. For the price it isn't bad at all. The alternative is white castle, or McDonalds, and they suck. Wendy's 99 cent junior bacon chi is pretty good though.

jerellh528
11-15-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't like Wendy's because I don't trust square patties.

Hawkeye15
11-15-2014, 04:24 PM
I don't like Wendy's because I don't trust square patties.

haha, Wendy's is probably my favorite fast food national chain. Usually, I don't like more than 1-2 things tops of a fast food menu. I will eat 10+ things at Wendy's.

Lakers + Giants
11-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Wendys is the place to go when it comes to chicken sandwiches imo! **** chick fil a!

Sadds The Gr8
11-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Wendy's is the most overrated fast food restaurant in history.

Lakers + Giants
11-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Wendy's is the most overrated fast food restaurant in history.

Their burgers suck, Their chicken sandwiches is where it's at tho.

Sadds The Gr8
11-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Their fries are trash too. Haven't tried chicken burgers there

Lakers + Giants
11-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Their fries are trash too. Haven't tried chicken burgers there

Agreed. If i go to wendys it's only for one of their chicken sandwiches, and their sweet and sour sauce.

I really shouldn't be postin in this thread right now that I'm hungry.

Annnnnd..... my homie just texted me "lets go grub" lmfao, ****.

Shlumpledink
11-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Five guys is good, but too expensive. Also I would bet that In N Out is healthier as well, not that I personally care. I prefer In n out to any other burger place, but the lines are too long to have very often

Lloyd Christmas
11-15-2014, 11:16 PM
yeah now that I think of it, my body is more Delorean with a flux capacitor, and a huge penis

:laugh2:

Chronz
11-16-2014, 03:39 AM

I take offense to you guys trashing Wendy's, thats prolly the only fast food chain left for me.

A chikn sammich + asiago cheese + tomato = 1.45 or something. There is nothing better for that price. Thats the go-to chikn burger for me when Im in a rush

Lakers + Giants
11-16-2014, 01:03 PM
I take offense to you guys trashing Wendy's, thats prolly the only fast food chain left for me.

A chikn sammich + asiago cheese + tomato = 1.45 or something. There is nothing better for that price. Thats the go-to chikn burger for me when Im in a rush

I said their chicken sandwiches are the ****. Its their beef burgers i dont like, but their chicken is bomb.

asandhu23
11-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Bugatti body? that's not a good thing. lol