10:00PM ET
ESPN

Htownballa1622
11-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Late game :sigh:
Hopefully more activity in here as time goes on :D

deaner
11-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Will Phil and Jeanie be 3-14 after tonight?

FriedTofuz
11-12-2014, 11:01 PM
lol knicks. def not making the playoffs. 6 game losing streak.

zn23
11-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Kobe doesn`t care about winning. All he cares about is trying to pass Michael Jordan in total points. His game is so laughably inefficient.

At his age, and with his declining ability, he should look to take a step back like Tim Duncan has done. Let others around him try to make some plays. Because this team was in this game, and was also in it against the Grizz. But Kobe shot them out.

mjt20mik
11-12-2014, 11:09 PM

Too early to say. But its not looking good.

KnickNyKnick
11-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Too early to say. But its not looking good.

dont mind him, he's just making his daily knicks troll rounds.

BirdIsTheWord
11-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Nice to see the Lakers and Nuggets still competing with each other.

valade16
11-12-2014, 11:16 PM
84 points at halftime, without Batum. Time to start taking the Blazers seriously?

c.c.
11-12-2014, 11:17 PM
This sucks for the T-wolves! This pose to be a home game for them but the crowd got on Rockets jerseys and cheering for the Rockets.

BHF
11-12-2014, 11:21 PM

Why are you so obsessed with the knicks?

DillyDill
11-12-2014, 11:24 PM
AD is freak he had 6 blocks on us unreal

Vinny642
11-12-2014, 11:25 PM
A...... D

In full effect

c.c.
11-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Wiggins trying to bring it to Harden, he heard all the defense jokes :laugh2:

Crackadalic
11-12-2014, 11:27 PM

Because he secretly loves us

The nba is giving us the number one pick. I'm calling it

Crackadalic
11-12-2014, 11:29 PM
I can't believe how bad denver is. There going to be the highest salary team next year with the same roster and they don't look good. What happen to them?

DillyDill
11-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Because he secretly loves us

The nba is giving us the number one pick. I'm calling it
Lol slow your role there budd, u guys aren't that terrible. Checc us out

KnickNyKnick
11-12-2014, 11:32 PM
LA vs NY for the top pick

FriedTofuz
11-12-2014, 11:33 PM

Why dont you stop quoting my posts cus I dont like responding to you and repeating myself.

BHF
11-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Why dont you stop quoting my posts cus I dont like responding to you and repeating myself.

:facepalm: troll

FriedTofuz
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
:facepalm: troll

block me or something. you always like starting arguments with me and I dont like entertaining them.
Im not trolling, the knicks really are not making the playoffs with this kind of basketball. If I said otherwise id be in denial, they're playing horrible.

KnickNyKnick
11-12-2014, 11:38 PM
rrrriiiight..

FriedTofuz
11-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Do you want me to say, despite being 2-7 and on a 6 game losing streak which includes teams below .500 the knicks have a chance to make the playoffs? no man, that's not trolling, that's not likely possible. To say that they'd make the playoffs is wishful thinking. Milwauke, orlando, atlanta, indiana and boston are ALL better than the knicks. It's a real shame considering Melo is the best player in the east behind Lebron.

c.c.
11-12-2014, 11:40 PM
LA vs NY for the top pick

Number one and two most populated U.S. city competing for the number one pick. I see New York being 10th in the East or better though

Crackadalic
11-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Lol slow your role there budd, u guys aren't that terrible. Checc us out

What I posted in the knicks forum

Utah-young team
Denver-will be ready to play against melo
Bucks- actually good
Minny- young and athletic
Philly- our only win
Houston/Dallas- lol
OKC- maybe
Heat- No

Dec we have 11 games against playoffs teams. The non playoff teams are the cavs,pelicans,suns,kings lmao

What a way to end 2014 smh

We aiming for that top spot lol

BirdIsTheWord
11-12-2014, 11:42 PM
I can't believe how bad denver is. There going to be the highest salary team next year with the same roster and they don't look good. What happen to them?

We don't defend very well.

BHF
11-12-2014, 11:42 PM
block me or something. you always like starting arguments with me and I dont like entertaining them.
Im not trolling, the knicks really are not making the playoffs with this kind of basketball. If I said otherwise id be in denial, they're playing horrible.

What? I never responded to you or knew who you are until you made that knicks troll thread.

FriedTofuz
11-12-2014, 11:44 PM
What? I never responded to you or knew who you are until you made that knicks troll thread.

If I'm misremembering Im sorry, but honestly, Im pretty sure we have, I dont forget names that easily, you and deaner love to run your mouths LOL.

c.c.
11-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Harden had Dwight open twice and just ignored him smh

Crackadalic
11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
FriedTofuz you have to understand that this team is going to struggle when your learning a offense that requires bb smarts which this team doesn't have

The effort is 100 times better than last year but we don't have the players to execute

Plus its hard when our 3rd string pg is starting and our backup is 36 years old

The team is getting better but were going to lose games especially with us not being healthy and not playing any D

Looks like my prediction for 500 was wrong at least and the 50 win sayers are quiet now

That's not to say its a bad thing

Just getting a top 5 pick is good enough for me and having enough to add a max plus a 10 million player in the off season

shen
11-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Portland up 111-78 (33 points) on the road on second night of a back to back without our starting SF before the 4th quarter even begins.

koreancabbage
11-12-2014, 11:54 PM

Here's to hoping both Knicks and Nuggets suck come 2016 =P (as a Raptors fan)

I think New York won't suck in 2016 though unless they strike out in the FA market. (Very slim)
Denver had good talent that teams want but I see them sucking come 2016 (if they hold the course)

c.c.
11-12-2014, 11:58 PM
I don't understand why guys even reach at James Harden's lay ups

cmellofan15
11-12-2014, 11:59 PM

me either. i'd love to just blame it on coaching but the players don't look like themselves either...the defense is atrocious. our top five players in minutes played are posting drtg numbers between 109-114. and on top of that our offense looks completely depleted on top of that. not the same team that could give up 100+ pts and still win games.

c.c.
11-13-2014, 12:47 AM
S#%! We already down two starters now this!!!! I hope it's nothing major

ThuglifeJ
11-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Possible karma their on the flop attempt for harden.

ThuglifeJ
11-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Howard looks strong again or is it just me.

Chronz
11-13-2014, 12:58 AM
Holy nutmeg Harden

Htownballa1622
11-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Dwight hitting jumpers! Haha

mightybosstone
11-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Harden can't buy a basket tonight, but he's still had a fantastic game. Aside from that one easy layup he gave up on the outlet pass to Mo, he's played really good defense. And he's been a fantastic distributor and a terror in the passing lanes. Dwight, Ariza, Terry and Papanikolaou have all played exceptional tonight, but I've been impressed with how Harden has impacted games this season when his shot hasn't fallen.

alexander_37
11-13-2014, 01:31 AM
On nights where Ariza is on the Rockets are going to be tough to beat.

FriedTofuz
11-13-2014, 02:54 AM
JR smith neglects melo while Melo is wide open and chucks up a 3 and air balls it. :laugh2:
Poor knicks.
https://vine.co/v/Oi0q9JaXmbU

koreancabbage
11-13-2014, 06:35 AM
JR smith neglects melo while Melo is wide open and chucks up a 3 and air balls it. :laugh2:
Poor knicks.
https://vine.co/v/Oi0q9JaXmbU

Melo wasn't really open though.

JR Smith was going to the basket while Melo probably had to do a fade away jumper. Those were the two options they had. Smith probably had the better shot but Melo is clutch.

Stop ragging on the Knicks fans man. Everyone knows (cept them) they were a bad team- even realistic fans know that. They'll go on their run later this year (closer to all star break) and will definitely make things interesting. Raps will go on a losing streak(s) where injuries/complacency will hit them. But talking so much about them just makes it you're like obsessed with them lol.

Remember Knick fans....he is only the one crazy fan of the fan base.

KnickNyKnick
11-13-2014, 09:44 AM
lol for real. he came in this forum and the first thing he said was the knicks definitly arent making the playoffs....

like if someone even mentioned KNicks and playoffs in this thread. Its like hes responding to a post no one else can see... mental issues.... or

TROLL!!!!

FriedTofuz
11-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Melo wasn't really open though.

JR Smith was going to the basket while Melo probably had to do a fade away jumper. Those were the two options they had. Smith probably had the better shot but Melo is clutch.

Stop ragging on the Knicks fans man. Everyone knows (cept them) they were a bad team- even realistic fans know that. They'll go on their run later this year (closer to all star break) and will definitely make things interesting. Raps will go on a losing streak(s) where injuries/complacency will hit them. But talking so much about them just makes it you're like obsessed with them lol.

Remember Knick fans....he is only the one crazy fan of the fan base.

yes he was, in that situation, I dont know how to pin point this over the internet, but usually you wanna make a pass like that, you pass slightly away from the player receiving the ball and they'll step to it. Melo is a proliferate scorer, he can score anywhere he wants on the court, and based on the position that he was in, he'd hve a much better shot than whatever JR took.

Im not ragging on knicks fans, If I'm being critical of a team and the expectations that were placed in front of them, then that's not ragging. If people kept setting up high expectations like the knicks podcast where they thought they could be a no 1 seed while fans kept saying 7-8 seed, then simply requoting the expectations and saying they are far from it isnt raging. Secondly from what I posted, I just posted a vine of the last play, it had nothing to do with knick fans.

Im not crazy just because I dont like the expectations that people placed for their team and are not living up to it. Like ive mentioned, the knicks and raptors have been division rivals for years, if you've watched the playoffs as a youngster you'd know exactly what Im talking about.
I didnt realize that having a rival team meant you were crazy. If knick fans generalize all raptor fans because of my opinion than that's up to their ignorance.

About the raptors, I know the raptors will start losing, they're far from a good team with the lack of ball movement, defense and inconsistency amonst their bigs. You make it seem like im biased cant say a single bad thing about that team or tht Im "bagging" on the knicks because the raptors are succeeding? No. Everyone can see how easy the raptors schedule is, most games were home games and against teams under .500 or at .500, not a huge accomplishment other than washington.

The raptors greatest asset ( incoming) during the next two years will likely be the 1st round pick acquired in the bargnani trade. With how stacked the west is, dont expect the nuggets to make the playoffs. With how the knicks are currently built, they're relying heavily on free agent interest but I do not recall players signing on a team that isnt winning. can you really blame me for hoping the worst happens? the worse the knicks play, the better the chances of the raptors getting a lotto pick.

FriedTofuz
11-13-2014, 09:55 AM
I guess Mark cuban is obsessed and has mental disorders because he hates the spurs.