PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love to Seriously Consider Leaving Cavs, Joining Lakers

goingfor28
11-10-2014, 04:38 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/10/report-kevin-love-will-seriously-consider-opting-out-maybe-to-join-lakers/

As I always figured, Love will go to LA and Russ will join in a couple years.

WITZ
11-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Leaves a potential title contender(if they get things sorted out) for a 20 win laker team... makes sense :laugh2:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-10-2014, 04:46 PM
:laugh:

Arch Stanton
11-10-2014, 04:47 PM
I was wondering when all these silly rumors would start. :laugh2:

Stunner
11-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Gasol to the Spurs and Love to LA

JLynn943
11-10-2014, 04:51 PM
I hear he's going to opt out to play in New York (you know, just to get ahead of that rumor already)

chi-townlove1
11-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Are they silly because you don't want them to be true?

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 04:53 PM
highly doubt Love leaves. The Cavs will be an offensive machine 20 games from now and start killing teams. Why would he leave?

abe_froman
11-10-2014, 04:53 PM
i can def see him consider it ,but doubt he leaves the cavs in the end.just part of the rumor mill that keeps fan interest among popular teams high when nothing else is going on

WITZ
11-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Remember last year Mychel Thompson said that kyrie wanted to be a laker bad.... look how that turned out :laugh2:

kdspurman
11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Gasol to the Spurs and Love to LA

I'm really hoping this happens too :)

Arch Stanton
11-10-2014, 05:00 PM

No, they are silly because we are 5 games into the season and the author provides little evidence to support his claim. Is it possible? Sure. But I think a lot of things would have to go wrong for the Cavs and right for the Lakers.

kdspurman
11-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if he did leave with all the movement these days. Plus, it's the LA.

Stunner
11-10-2014, 05:01 PM
highly doubt Love leaves. The Cavs will be an offensive machine 20 games from now and start killing teams. Why would he leave?

If it doesn't work out why would he stay ?

Stunner
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Remember last year Mychel Thompson said that kyrie wanted to be a laker bad.... look how that turned out :laugh2:

Well it's hard for him to leave after his rookie contract . Those players hardly leave because they're RFA . If Kyrie was An UFA be prob would have left and this happen before all the Lebron drama .

ewing
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM

cause he is awesome

Stunner
11-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Cavs would gave to get a 1st or 2nd round exit for love to leave . Also could see Love leaving if things just don't click .

WITZ
11-10-2014, 05:12 PM

Co-sign the guy is putting up 18-11 shooting 36%. Once the team gets their **** together it should be a fun show.

jimm120
11-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Love always said he wanted Lakers and 2nd the Knicks.

He agreed to go to the Cavs because of LeBron...but if things don't go smoothly, the Cavs traded away Bennet and Wiggins for 1 year of Love. YIKES!

RowBTrice
11-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't blame him. What a cluster ****.....

Munkeysuit
11-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Considering Loves current contraction now, he almost has to say that...

numba1CHANGsta
11-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Think about this for a minute, Miami was an attractive destination, that's why Bosh stayed. Cleveland isn't so attractive, doesn't really fit in with a guy who is used to living in a big city. In the end, he will go where he feels more comfortable with, I can see him leaving to go to either NY or LA. As a Laker fan I wouldn't mind having him but I also didn't mind if he never came here since we already have our PF of the future in Randle (hopefully)

numba1CHANGsta
11-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Love always said he wanted Lakers and 2nd the Knicks.

He agreed to go to the Cavs because of LeBron...but if things don't go smoothly, the Cavs traded away Bennet and Wiggins for 1 year of Love. YIKES!

I seriously thought that one of the conditions was for Love to sign an extension before getting traded, guess Cavs messed this one up.

Big Zo
11-10-2014, 05:58 PM
This would be the most hilarious thing in the history of hilarious things.

Snakeyestx
11-10-2014, 05:58 PM
:p If he goes to LA, he'll become the next "Dan Marino" of the NBA.

Let's totally flip the rumor-truck on its side... Love to Houston.

PurpleJesus
11-10-2014, 06:21 PM
This is just big media being big media.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-10-2014, 06:28 PM

Because Lebron will start to suck his stats away.

Jamiecballer
11-10-2014, 06:29 PM
He's not kobe

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 06:36 PM
If it doesn't work out why would he stay ?

what would you consider not working out? Does anyone really think the Cavs offense won't become unstoppable eventually?

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 06:37 PM

then he would be a hypocrite. If he wants his 26-14 numbers, he needs to be on a bad team.

Stunner
11-10-2014, 06:47 PM
what would you consider not working out? Does anyone really think the Cavs offense won't become unstoppable eventually?

It's not the their offense it's their defense . They can't stop anyone

D-Leethal
11-10-2014, 06:49 PM
You guys gotta stop looking at these guys like they are basketball robots. Would you want to move your family to Cleveland and live there for half the year? Enroll your kids in school in that shithole? Its more than finding a team to play for the next 5-10 years, its finding a city to live in the next 5-10 years. "Its all about winning" is a stupid cliche, LeBron wasn't going to freakin' Utah no matter what type of team they had there to take less and win titles. He went to South Beach. Basketball is a part of it, but these guys have lives off the court too. If they struggle (relative to their talent level) this year and don't make the Finals or ECF, why the hell would he stay in Cleveland?

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 06:49 PM
It's not the their offense it's their defense . They can't stop anyone

Do you really think Love, who has played with the Wolves, will leave a team that will easily make the playoffs and advance at least a round or 2, to head to the Lakers, who are in worse shape than his former team?

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
You guys gotta stop looking at these guys like they are basketball robots. Would you want to move your family to Cleveland and live there for half the year? Enroll your kids in school in that shithole? Its more than finding a team to play for the next 5-10 years, its finding a city to live in the next 5-10 years. "Its all about winning" is a stupid cliche, LeBron wasn't going to Utah to team up with anyone and take less and win titles. Basketball is a part of it, but these guys have lives off the court too. If they struggle (relative to their talent level) this year and don't make the Finals or ECF, why the hell would he stay in Cleveland?

Love has no kids

His gf is an actress or something. So, if he wants to go to a team that is in limbo and sucks for the next few years, so he can be in LA and with his girl, cool. Every word he muttered while in Minnesota was b.s. than, about wanting to win.

L8kers4life
11-10-2014, 06:52 PM
He's not kobe

Come on Jamiecballer, it has been proven that if you play with Lebron, your stats will go down, see Wade, Bosh, Allen, Love and anyone else who has played with LeBron. I can name you over 10 people who's stats were better playing with Kobe than without, I challenge you to find 10 for LeBron. Kobe, enhanced, Pau, Ariza, Shaq, Fisher, Vujecic, Walton, Odom, Bynum, Smush and many others.

But even with all that said, Love aint coming to the crappy Lakers, he will stay in Cleveland because LeBron does increase the winning!

L8kers4life
11-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Do you really think Love, who has played with the Wolves, will leave a team that will easily make the playoffs and advance at least a round or 2, to head to the Lakers, who are in worse shape than his former team?

Although you make a great point, don't you think it would be a bit appealing to go back to the city he played college in and become the face of the greatest Basketball franchise on the planet? He will have even more marketing power, live in a better city and let's not forget, Lakers know how to build a team. So if Love comes he will attract more pieces to LA.

With that being said, he will not leave Cleveland.

D-Leethal
11-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Love has no kids

His gf is an actress or something. So, if he wants to go to a team that is in limbo and sucks for the next few years, so he can be in LA and with his girl, cool. Every word he muttered while in Minnesota was b.s. than, about wanting to win.

Its never only about one thing. If he thinks LA could build a successful team around with their picks and cap space in coming years, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to win.

Nothing is guaranteed in this league - the only sure thing is that Los Angeles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland.

You can want to win, while not desperate enough where you choose to build a life in Cleveland over Hollywood for the sake of the easiest route to the Finals. The vast majority of his life takes place off the court. Love has a lot of prime basketball left in him, he should make his decision based on a 10 year plan to end his career and not a quick vacation to the easiest titles possible like LeBron did.

Stunner
11-10-2014, 07:02 PM

You never know , things that seem 100% logical to us doesn't always turn out that way . Everyone thought Bosh should have went to Hou and they could have had the best team in the west prob with Bev / Harden / Parsons/ Bosh / Howard locked up for several seasons but it didn't happen . Like I said it depends on how this team meshes and if they actually can find an identity on both sides of the game . If they can't instead of missing the playoffs in the west every year you're not losing in the 1st and 2nd round every year because of the teams overall lack of defense .

L8kers4life
11-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Love has no kids

Also, don't make it out like the Lakers do not know how to win, they have missed the playoffs like 4 times in their history. With all the cap space, some young pieces and a chance to be the face of the Lakers, Love would have to consider the opportunity.

Just because the Lakers have 2 bad years, you act like they will never have the chance to win again. It takes one free agent to come here and the chips will start to fall. But stop acting like we are some cursed franchise like say "Cleveland", oops my bad, Cleveland will win the championship this year right? Surely the Cavs will add to their title count this year right?

lamzoka
11-10-2014, 07:03 PM
If he leaves then it just shows that K-Love gives no fŪck about winning. He just wanna pad his stats and get paid big money while living in a big city.

Stunner
11-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Melo to Chicago seemed like a no brainer too

L8kers4life
11-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Its never only about one thing. If he thinks LA could build a successful team around with their picks and cap space in coming years, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to win.

Nothing is guaranteed in this league - the only sure thing is that Los Angeles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland.

You can want to win, while not desperate enough where you choose to build a life in Cleveland over Hollywood for the sake of the easiest route to the Finals. The vast majority of his life takes place off the court. Love has a lot of prime basketball left in him, he should make his decision based on a 10 year plan to end his career and not a quick vacation to the easiest titles possible like LeBron did.

Wow, this is an amazing post, spit that Knowledge D-leethal. Heck, New York, Chicago and LA would all be better for him for the next 10 years. Your point that most of their life takes place off the court, and being in NY, Chicago or LA would definitly be more appealing than a few years in Cleveland till LeBron finds a better option.

lamzoka
11-10-2014, 07:18 PM

I somewhat agree to what you're saying here, but

Kevin Love is not leaving Cavs for Lakers.

More money plus title contender and Lebron as a teammate >>> City of Los Angeles

Kevin Love is not married nor does he have any kids.

AsiandudePH
11-10-2014, 07:35 PM
He's just trying to get leverage.

Quinnsanity
11-10-2014, 07:39 PM
I hear his true passion is interpretive dance.

still1ballin
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM
:dance:

Hawkeye15
11-10-2014, 07:57 PM

and all that is fine. LA is not Minny, they at least have a track record. But they are not going to be a contender for a while, he would basically be a hypocrite to go there, essentially spurning a contender for LA. All has clamored about is wanting to get to the playoffs, and win. He would be walking away from that. I would lose respect for him if he did that, only because of all the winning stuff he has had coming out of his mouth.

Jeffy25
11-10-2014, 08:29 PM

It's silly because it's silly

5 games into the season, wants to leave a title contender to go to one of the worst teams in the league

Maybe in the off-season, maybe

Also, author provided no evidence to support his theory.

ciaban
11-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Leaves a potential title contender(if they get things sorted out) for a 20 win laker team... makes sense :laugh2:

I don't think he will go alone, probably with Rondo or Leonard, and they're build some high draft picks up.

The Cav's had the 1st overall pick last year and missed the playoffs and are now a title contender, things can change quickly in the NBA.

DemarDerozan
11-10-2014, 08:48 PM

They started when Cleveland played like a lottery team the first seven games of the season... And when Miami looked like a title contender without lebron. Hahahaha.

bleedprple&gold
11-10-2014, 08:51 PM
I somewhat agree to what you're saying here, but

Kevin Love is not leaving Cavs for Lakers.

More money plus title contender and Lebron as a teammate >>> City of Los Angeles

Kevin Love is not married nor does he have any kids.

Yea but his girlfriend actress Cody Horn lives guess where....?

koreancabbage
11-10-2014, 08:53 PM
They started when Cleveland played like a lottery team the first seven games of the season... And when Miami looked like a title contender without lebron. Hahahaha.

none of which is true.

Crackadalic
11-10-2014, 09:00 PM
That be just as bad as Howard going to the Rockets after the Lakers gave up a lot for him except he was going to a good team. Love is going to be in the lottery if he leaves for the next few years

SenileStern
11-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Whatever, the Lakers will already make a decent improvement next year by adding Randle and Okafor.

SF8
11-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Well it's hard for him to leave after his rookie contract . Those players hardly leave because they're RFA . If Kyrie was An UFA be prob would have left and this happen before all the Lebron drama .

I don't get it, why are they playing at Ohio State in your sig?

lamzoka
11-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Yea but his girlfriend actress Cody Horn lives guess where....?

What's more important to Kevin Love? His career, playing for a contender and winning championships or move to LA and play for a mediocre team just because his girlfriend lives there? Tell that btch to pack her sht and move to Cleveland. I think her father is the president of warner bros. She won't be missing out on any opportunities. She could always fly to LA whenever she wants.

ohreally
11-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Doubt that this is true, but it's possible. More likely he wants the Cavs to get rid of Kyrie, since playing with LeBron is one thing but a 2A to someone's 2B ain't what he's interested in. But it would be funny if the Cavs got rid of Kyrie and Love did leave forLA, hoisting Bron on his own petard since Love was born in Southern Cal.

I figure the Cavs have dissension written all over them though.

Cal827
11-10-2014, 09:51 PM

Just wait until the reporters realize that Lebron's contract expires the same year where Kobe (likely) retires.

:laugh: #LBJTOLA2016

L8kers4life
11-10-2014, 10:02 PM
and all that is fine. LA is not Minny, they at least have a track record. But they are not going to be a contender for a while, he would basically be a hypocrite to go there, essentially spurning a contender for LA. All has clamored about is wanting to get to the playoffs, and win. He would be walking away from that. I would lose respect for him if he did that, only because of all the winning stuff he has had coming out of his mouth.

Lets see, the Lakers have been to the finals 7 times in the last 14 years, so basically every other year and have won 5 rings during that time. They have 16 championships and have missed the playoffs 4 times in their history. The Cavs have been once in the last 35 years and lost, and have won the lottery 3 times in the last 11 years, yet the Lakers have been so good since the 80's that this years pick number 7 was the lowest since 1982, and the Lakers are the bad choice for him? Sounds a bit lopsided, and one sided to me. and now the hopes of the Cavs rely on LeBron, who could very likely leave in a few years for greener pastures.

So you would be upset because he wants to go to one of the most storied franchises, whose track record to win, spans over the last 5 decades. He is almost the 3rd option this year, and he plays for a team that won the lottery this past summer. Yet coming to the "Lakers" would be a bad idea. I think your hatred for the Lakers has caused you to lose some perspective.

Let's see, Randle coming back, another top pick this year (yes we suck this year), Swaggy P, Jeremy Lin, last year of Kobe and a plethora of cap space, as well as the keys to Los Angeles sounds bad to you? Sounds like a bright future to me.

Iron24th
11-10-2014, 10:08 PM
It would make no sense, and I'm a Lakers fan...

P&GRealist
11-10-2014, 10:29 PM
What's more important to Kevin Love? His career, playing for a contender and winning championships or move to LA and play for a mediocre team just because his girlfriend lives there? Tell that btch to pack her sht and move to Cleveland. I think her father is the president of warner bros. She won't be missing out on any opportunities. She could always fly to LA whenever she wants.

Really thoughtful of you for planning out the next 10 yrs of their lives. You know, since you're like God or something. :rolleyes:

Arch Stanton
11-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Just wait until the reporters realize that Lebron's contract expires the same year where Kobe (likely) retires.

Well the Lakers are hiring all ex-Cavs coaches so maybe they should try to grab their players too. To them I say good luck with that!

ciaban
11-10-2014, 11:06 PM
He would be a hypocrite for going to L.A. and trying to win titles with a good team along side Griffin and CP3?

lamzoka
11-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Really thoughtful of you for planning out the next 10 yrs of their lives. You know, since you're like God or something. :rolleyes:

10 years? :confused:

Love can sign for a max contract 5 years with option to opt-out after 4. In which he can then sign with the Lakers and buy a house in Beverly Hills and live happily ever after.

Love signing with the Lakers next season could alter his legacy.

Leftcoast_yg
11-10-2014, 11:44 PM

Noo you would hate him because he will be a Lakers keep it real kawkeye.

mightybosstone
11-10-2014, 11:54 PM
This is all way, way too early at this point. Let's see how many rumors there are if the Cavs are sitting at first in the Eastern Conference in a couple of months and look to be the most dominant team in the league. Or if the Cavs dominate the East in the playoffs and make it to the Finals. If the Cavs are even only 80% as good as they have the potential to be, they'll be playing in the NBA Finals this year. I have a very hard time believing that Love turns that down to play for a cellar dweller in LA with virtually no assets or young talent whatsoever.

DemarDerozan
11-10-2014, 11:57 PM

Could it be possible that the man without morals, LBJ, would violate his poor naive Cleveland fan base twice? Say it ain't so.

Do you think they would buy his jersey a third time in 6-8 years when he retires?

DemarDerozan
11-11-2014, 12:00 AM
fixed

DemarDerozan
11-11-2014, 12:02 AM
none of which is true.

You in denial Bro?

cmellofan15
11-11-2014, 12:10 AM
did anyone even read the article? there's no credibility to this claim. the rumor is completely false and this should not be a thread.

If the thread asked, "Do you think Kevin Love should consider leaving Cavs?", it would be just fine. but this article is completely bogus and fictitious until proven otherwise.

Arch Stanton
11-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Could it be possible that the man without morals, LBJ, would violate his poor naive Cleveland fan base twice? Say it ain't so.

Do you think they would buy his jersey a third time in 6-8 years when he retires?

What is your team? All I see you do is post negative comments about the Cavs.

Arch Stanton
11-11-2014, 12:19 AM
did anyone even read the article? there's no credibility to this claim. the rumor is completely false and this should not be a thread.

If the thread asked, "Do you think Kevin Love should consider leaving Cavs?", it would be just fine. but this article is completely bogus and fictitious until proven otherwise.

Of course no one read it. Pretty much any nimrod with a smart phone can concoct a bogus claim for headlines. If he's right, he may get some notoriety. If he's wrong, no one will care and he will crawl back into his pile of crap. Just like that dimwit who claimed Kyrie was going to the Knicks next year.

kobe4thewinbang
11-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Hell, I'm down with it. Duh. Maybe he doesn't want to be a third wheel. With Kobe, he'd be more of a go-to guy. Having Kevin Love is better than not having him for Kobe's final season. Probably just rumors, though.

:eyebrow:

KobeOwnSU
11-11-2014, 12:29 AM
As a Laker fan, I wouldn't mind of course. However, I highly doubt it happens but it gives me something to hope for in this lost season.

Jonathan2323
11-11-2014, 12:57 AM
If I was a professional player I wouldn't want to play in Cleveland. Don't care if LeBron was there or not.

Such a miserable city and place to live. I bet love ends up leaving after they lose in the conference or semi finals.

SportsFanatic10
11-11-2014, 01:07 AM
i highly doubt it.

Hawkeye15
11-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Lets see, the Lakers have been to the finals 7 times in the last 14 years, so basically every other year and have won 5 rings during that time. They have 16 championships and have missed the playoffs 4 times in their history. The Cavs have been once in the last 35 years and lost, and have won the lottery 3 times in the last 11 years, yet the Lakers have been so good since the 80's that this years pick number 7 was the lowest since 1982, and the Lakers are the bad choice for him? Sounds a bit lopsided, and one sided to me. and now the hopes of the Cavs rely on LeBron, who could very likely leave in a few years for greener pastures.

So you would be upset because he wants to go to one of the most storied franchises, whose track record to win, spans over the last 5 decades. He is almost the 3rd option this year, and he plays for a team that won the lottery this past summer. Yet coming to the "Lakers" would be a bad idea. I think your hatred for the Lakers has caused you to lose some perspective.

Let's see, Randle coming back, another top pick this year (yes we suck this year), Swaggy P, Jeremy Lin, last year of Kobe and a plethora of cap space, as well as the keys to Los Angeles sounds bad to you? Sounds like a bright future to me.

that was also under the old regime dude. Who is to say the Lakers won't remain bad for a long time? In their entire HISTORY, they have never missed the playoffs 2 times in a row. They are at the lowest point in franchise history.

All I mean is, Love is a ****ing liar if he runs to LA, under the circumstances.

Hawkeye15
11-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Noo you would hate him because he will be a Lakers keep it real kawkeye.

that would matter, for sure. But it would make me lose respect for him if he left a contender for a loser, which the Lakers are, and will be for the near future. As I explained above, I don't trust the Lakers to be the Lakers of the past 30 years. New management, they really seem like they have no clue what they are doing.

Love would be a liar if he bolted an obvious playoff team, and contender, to go to the Lakers.

astrosmaniac
11-11-2014, 01:53 AM

That's absolutely right. So he shouldn't leave a guaranteed title contendor in a weaker league to go play 2nd fiddle to Kobe's farewell tour and a bunch of junk in a hyper-competitive western conference.

WITZ
11-11-2014, 04:00 AM
If I was a professional player I wouldn't want to play in Cleveland. Don't care if LeBron was there or not.

Such a miserable city and place to live. I bet love ends up leaving after they lose in the conference or semi finals.

You do know YOU live in the most miserable city right :laugh: Next time you should probably do some research before you pull **** out of your ***. Guess it makes sense why your post is just hate lmao.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45hdlg/1-miami-fla/

Sadds The Gr8
11-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Typical dumb nba rumor. Never gonna happen. He'd be the most hated player in the league

Chrisclover
11-11-2014, 04:54 AM
This sort of rumor is ludicrous. Too early to judge love's future.

Chrisclover
11-11-2014, 06:08 AM
It's silly because it's silly

5 games into the season, wants to leave a title contender to go to one of the worst teams in the league

Maybe in the off-season, maybe

Also, author provided no evidence to support his theory.
This.
The gratuitous rumor is just the author's trick to attract attention. Too early to say anything that makes real sense. Wait for a month or two and then people can talk about it again.

jerellh528
11-14-2014, 11:48 AM
That's absolutely right. So he shouldn't leave a guaranteed title contendor in a weaker league to go play 2nd fiddle to Kobe's farewell tour and a bunch of junk in a hyper-competitive western conference.

Guaranteed title contender? Since when? As far as I'm concerned, you are what your record says and although it's not a large sample size, the cavs don't look like a good playoff team much less title contender. They may or may not right the ship but let's not throw around guaranteed title contender like they're the Spurs or something. They could just as easily implode as they could win the title. And also I don't think its too far fetched if they underachieved this year that love wouldn't make a run for the lakers(where it's been rumored he's always wanted to be) because they would have probably a top 5 pick this year, randle, 1 year of kobe before his big contract comes off the books and tons of cap space for 2 or 3 top talents, and with love in place, that might entice other talent. That's not too bad of a start for love and the lakers and he could be what he wants, the king of la.

Arch Stanton
11-14-2014, 01:10 PM
@ChrisBHaynes: I asked #Cavs F Kevin Love about Lakers rumor: "Whatever we were doing with our hands is about as true as me going to the Lakers next year."

Tony_Starks
11-14-2014, 01:40 PM
I was no fan of Love since the UCLA days until now and just because my Lakers are in dire straits I'm not changing my opinion. Let him stay in Cleveland, I'd much rather develop Julius Randle.....

kingsdelez24
11-14-2014, 01:44 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

Sources say that Buckets Blaze of the Harlem Globetrotters is considering opting out of his contract at the end of the season and signing with the Washington Generals

^ that's literally the equivalent of what that article says. This shouldn't even be a discussion

prodigy
11-14-2014, 06:36 PM

Have you ever lived in Cleveland? How about Ohio at that? Lol guessing not. Sounds like someone's still mad.

Also why do athletes have to live in Cleveland? You do know Ohio is ranked tops in suburbs right? Most of which are right outside of Cleveland.

prodigy
11-14-2014, 06:38 PM

You do know YOU live in the most miserable city right :laugh: Next time you should probably do some research before you pull **** out of your ***. Guess it makes sense why your post is just hate lmao.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45hdlg/1-miami-fla/

Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Omg that guys so dumb!! Lol

Chrisclover
11-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Guaranteed title contender? Since when? As far as I'm concerned, you are what your record says and although it's not a large sample size, the cavs don't look like a good playoff team much less title contender. They may or may not right the ship but let's not throw around guaranteed title contender like they're the Spurs or something. They could just as easily implode as they could win the title. And also I don't think its too far fetched if they underachieved this year that love wouldn't make a run for the lakers(where it's been rumored he's always wanted to be) because they would have probably a top 5 pick this year, randle, 1 year of kobe before his big contract comes off the books and tons of cap space for 2 or 3 top talents, and with love in place, that might entice other talent. That's not too bad of a start for love and the lakers and he could be what he wants, the king of la.
I like your analysis. Love Love.

D Blue987
11-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Love to LA would make some sense. He is from southern California, went to UCLA, and grew up obsessed with the Lakers. Could you really blame him to want to play for his dream team growing up? He could make LA relevant again much quicker in a year or two again. I can see him doing it if the Cavs fail to go deep in the playoffs.

Arch Stanton
11-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Love to LA would make some sense. He is from southern California, went to UCLA, and grew up obsessed with the Lakers. Could you really blame him to want to play for his dream team growing up? He could make LA relevant again much quicker in a year or two again. I can see him doing it if the Cavs fail to go deep in the playoffs.

He's from Oregon, not LA.

Chrisclover
11-17-2014, 11:16 AM
If.
Lebron wont allow it.