PDA

View Full Version : The Officiall **** Dion Waiters Thread

DemarDerozan
11-08-2014, 10:03 AM
I already hated this piece of **** and called it before the season started that he a was poor mans Rodney Stuckey. (LOL at all the DWade comparisons).

This disgusting lazy selfish prick is now trying to form another distraction by claiming he is muslim, and refusing to stand for the national anthem.
Nobody ****ing cares what religion you are *******, and if you want to protest not being in the starting lineup by making irrational claims your feeble mind doesn't fully understand you should leave the continent.

Good luck keeping your head in Northern Iraq you **** up.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/nba-dion-waiters-national-anthem-muslim

Funny how you skip the national anthem because of your "faith" the first night you are held out of the starting lineup.

lakerfan85
11-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Lol.. Good post..

Goose17
11-08-2014, 10:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

IKnowHoops
11-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Do you really need the negativity in your life? How can you hate someone you don't know?

I'll never understand the Hater mentality.

"Who knows the jealousy(evil) that lurks in the hearts of men? The hater(shadow) knows!"

lakerfan85
11-08-2014, 10:28 AM
The prophet has spoken.. ^

DemarDerozan
11-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Do you really need the negativity in your life? How can you hate someone you don't know?

"Who knows the jealousy(evil) that lurks in the hearts of men? The hater(shadow) knows!"

What the **** are you talking about? Go take a ****ing sociology class.
This is an immature and insecure post adolescent who cannot handle rejection.
So he makes outlandish claims and takes irrational action,

I have a right to dislike this piece of ****. Just like he has the right to perform his foolish actions.

He doesn't deserve a suspension... But he will never earn my respect.

DemarDerozan
11-08-2014, 10:38 AM
You got young guys like Kawhi and Klay who give it all every night they are in the floor regardless of role or circumstances.

Then you have weak minded and lazy self centered individuals like Waiters.

5ass
11-08-2014, 10:39 AM
I dont get it. Why would he skip the national anthem

DemarDerozan
11-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Rasheed Wallace practices the same religion and is one of the most outspoken and intellectual players of all time... (Read some of his interviews).

He never did this type of disgraceful ****.

ghettosean
11-08-2014, 10:49 AM
OP is on fire in this thread and what a poor excuse for not being in the starting line up but if it helps him accept his role it might end up being a blessing in disguise for the Cavs.

Wonder what Hakeem and other past NBA muslims think of this.

lilchuckdoubles
11-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Do Islam ethics really suggest that a Muslim should not take part in the national anthem??

I'm not Muslim but I really don't think this is the case. I herd Muslim friends say they respect the laws of the country they're in that's why they wouldn't practice monogamy here.

Just seem anti-Islam what Waiter is doing, but I can be wrong.
Can anyone enlighten me?

Deception
11-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Do Islam ethics really suggest that a Muslim should not take part in the national anthem??

I'm not Muslim but I really don't think this is the case. I herd Muslim friends say they respect the laws of the country they're in that's why they wouldn't practice monogamy here.

Can anyone enlighten me?

No Muslims do take part, Waiters is just being an idiot. OP is just freaking out over nothing though.

ManRam
11-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Guys, your religion is a valid crutch that allows you to justify whatever ****** thing you want or belief you have in this country. Let's be fair to Dion here!

Sportfan
11-08-2014, 11:26 AM

Can anyone enlighten me?

Maybe not speak the words of it, but no intelligent muslim scholar will say you shouldn't at least stand out of respect for the national anthem

Regardless, OP needs to calm down. Aren't you a Canadian fan anyway?

Sportfan
11-08-2014, 11:29 AM
You got young guys like Kawhi and Klay who give it all every night they are in the floor regardless of role or circumstances.

Then you have weak minded and lazy self centered individuals like Waiters.

You realized he had his best game of the season coming off the bench last night right?

Skipping the national anthem and his play on the court have nothing do with each other. Calm your panties OP

5ass
11-08-2014, 11:30 AM
He has a right to skip the national anthem anyway regardless of his religion.

LOOTERX9
11-08-2014, 11:32 AM
He needs to be put on the terrorists watch list

LOOTERX9
11-08-2014, 11:33 AM
He has a right to skip the national anthem anyway regardless of his religion.

And we have the right to tell him he is a traitor and disrespectful

meloman1592
11-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Lmao I'm no cavs or dion waiters fan but wtf. It is a free country, he can skip the anthem for all I care. Not a big deal

meloman1592
11-08-2014, 11:43 AM
He needs to be put on the terrorists watch list

:laugh: omg you guys are hilarious

mike_noodles
11-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Chris Jackson (Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf) used to pray during the anthem. Countries are a stupid ideal anyhow.

Bang Bros89
11-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Chris Jackson (Mahmoud Abdul Raouf) used to pray during the anthem. Countries are a stupid ideal anyhow.

The same can be said about religions.

But I do agree. If he chooses to not partake in the national anthem, whatever the reason may be, he has every right to do so.

If you want to judge him, so be it, but it really isn't that important. Why not worry about something else that actually does matter?

mike_noodles
11-08-2014, 12:01 PM
The same can be said about religions.

But I do agree. If he doesn't want to partake in the national anthem, whatever the reason may be, he has every right to do so.

If you want to judge him, so be it, but it really isn't that important. Why not worry about something else that actually does matter?

You won't get an argument from me on that one.

5ass
11-08-2014, 12:07 PM
And we have the right to tell him he is a traitor and disrespectful

Lol relax he's not working for alqaeda. He just feels he belongs to something bigger than a country that didn't even exist a few centuries ago.

rapsjaysfan88
11-08-2014, 12:10 PM
I guess irving/ waiters isn't the best back court in the east anymore lol ps it never was :)

JustinTime
11-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Announcing your religion to people is like saying "hey world I'm a big ****ing idiot"

TrueFan420
11-08-2014, 12:17 PM

Some people are so evil you don't need to know them to hate them. Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Mussolini and Kim Jong ill for example fall into that category. Dion Waiters does not meet that criteria however.

kobe4thewinbang
11-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Dion Waiters = about to be traded, then out of the NBA by 2017

Hawkeye15
11-08-2014, 01:54 PM
who cares? This kid is Rashad McCants part II anyways, he will work himself out of the league within a few years, and play in Siberia or somewhere like that

raiderposting
11-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Never really thought the national anthem was so important still today. Who cares. That's like saying if you don't eat hot dogs and drink beer you're not an american.

Jamiecballer
11-08-2014, 02:00 PM
who cares? This kid is Rashad McCants part II anyways, he will work himself out of the league within a few years, and play in Siberia or somewhere like that
Hey man wtf that was my comparison. Don't steal my stuff lol

Rush
11-08-2014, 02:08 PM
It's out of our system. Closing this now.