PDA

View Full Version : LeBron and Kyrie exchange words

sheesh
11-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Per ESPN. After the loss the 19 point loss LeBron apparently tried to impost his will on the team and Irving's style of play. Irving left the locker room shortly after.

Next game Irving fails to register an assist in 45 minutes while playing point guard. He's now taken over 35 shots without an assist.

Kid has a lot of balls to challenge a 4 time MVP. I'm not a LeBron fan all all. But wow the difference in pedigree is pretty large here.

Corey
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
We dont know what was said, but your point guard -- regardless of how good of a scorer -- needs to be at least a mediocre distributor.

Zero assists in 45 minutes for a lead guard is awful.

abe_froman
11-06-2014, 01:54 PM
irving really needs to be traded

ThuglifeJ
11-06-2014, 02:00 PM
First time I've watched a 'his and hers' segment today..gotta say they nailed the situation if you happened to catch it and weren't shy about anything.

Was nice to hear someone say 'kyrie needs to figure his **** out, no matter how good you think you are or how cool you are to your friends its not about you, figure your life out. Same with waiters.'

Awesome, that's exactly how I read the kid, too punk attitude.

They also gunned lebrons passive aggressive bs approach.

This chick knows what she's talking about.

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 02:01 PM
irving really needs to be traded

:laugh: Top 12 PG in the nba. lol

Big Zo
11-06-2014, 02:05 PM
As the emperor would say: "Good! Goooood!" >: )

Burkey3472
11-06-2014, 02:07 PM
There really doesn't need to be any crazy reactions after 4 games, Kyrie just needs to get on the same page.

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:10 PM
They're not clicking right now but let's not overreact by saying trade Kyrie.

I started a thread about Waiters b4 the season though. I thought he'd have to change the most.

Dude's avg 7.5 ppg 1 reb 1 assist on 39.5% TRUE SHOOTING. :faint:

sheesh
11-06-2014, 02:11 PM
There really doesn't need to be any crazy reactions after 4 games, Kyrie just needs to get on the same page.

It's not a reaction it's what happened. What it looks like is LeBron is trying to take over the team and break Irving's will.

Of course that's going to be hard. Irving is a 22 year old millionaire. You can't tell him shitt in his mind.

SanAntonioSpurs23
11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
But but but I thought it didn't matter that Lebron has never played with a ball dominating PG? I thought that the Cavs would automatically be a legit defensive team?

jaydubb
11-06-2014, 02:15 PM
But but but I thought it didn't matter that Lebron has never played with a ball dominating PG? I thought that the Cavs would automatically be a legit defensive team?

Haha this is what I said.. Kyrie is most effective with the ball in his hands and so is lebron

Slug3
11-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Remember when LeBron bumped Spo?

Big Zo
11-06-2014, 02:20 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/rancid_69/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps37cfa3d2.jpg

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 02:20 PM
What are the chances of kyrie plowing Lebrons mom?

abe_froman
11-06-2014, 02:21 PM
They're not clicking right now but let's not overreact by saying trade Kyrie.

i dont see why.its not a good fit.kyrie likes to look for himself,which would be fine if a team was in need of scorer;but the cavs calls for someone who can take a step back ,willing to share the ball

Rockice_8
11-06-2014, 02:22 PM
:laugh: Top 12 PG in the nba. lol

Top 12, so slightly above average?

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
3 supposedly top 10 players cant beat the jazz, :laugh2:

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM

About the same as you making a legitimate post.

Plus Lebron's mom is dating a rapper named Lambo I think.

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Top 12, so slightly above average?

Yeah. lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 02:24 PM

Plus Lebron's mom is dating a rapper names Lambo I think.

So 100 percent.

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:25 PM
i dont see why.its not a good fit.kyrie likes to look for himself,which would be fine if a team was in need of scorer;but the cavs calls for someone who can take a step back ,willing to share the ball

Well because, first of all….

It's been 4 GAMES!

You're not going to get an equal return in talent/production so why not try to make it work before they trade a player of Kyrie's level?

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
So 100 percent.

:laugh2::rimshot::clap::p:rolleyes::rock::up::down :

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 02:28 PM
So 100 percent.

:laugh2::rimshot::clap::p:rolleyes::rock::up::down :

:dance:

ewing
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Plus Lebron's mom is dating a rapper named Lambo I think.

:laugh:

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:42 PM
:laugh:

lol. I know right...:shrug::laugh2:

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Yes it was a healthy exchange.... Title is misleading and the OP didn't even post the article.

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 02:47 PM
I can see this thread lasting long :laugh2:

LA_Raiders
11-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Lol

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 02:49 PM
I can see this thread lasting long :laugh2:

With posts like this, me too. :laugh2:

sf-fanatic
11-06-2014, 02:51 PM
I think they will be fine over time.

As a elite PG, it's hard to adjust to playing with Lebron because you are used to having the ball in your hands a lot. Now with Lebron aboard, you have to defer to him and change your game to playing off the ball.

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 03:01 PM
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving exchanged words in the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room following the team's 19-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night, and it led to Irving leaving quickly without speaking to the media, multiple sources told ESPN.com.
The discussion was seen as healthy, sources said, with the veteran James voicing concerns about the direction of the Cavs' offense. James scored just 11 points against the Blazers and did not score in the second half, and he was often not a part of the offense. Cleveland is off to a 1-3 start following a last-second loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night.

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years," James said to the media moments after the exchange. "When you play that style of basketball, it takes a lot to get it up out of you."

James addressed Irving to discuss the way he'd been dominating the ball in the early going of the season. Irving is averaging just 3.8 assists thus far. He scored 34 points in the 102-100 loss Wednesday to the Jazz but had no assists in 45 minutes of playing time.

Irving hasn't had an assist in more than six quarters, and he's taken 36 shots in that span. The Cavs tied a franchise-record low with six assists, four of them from James, against the Jazz.

"For us, it was a growing process that we have to go through," Irving said Wednesday. "It sucks right now. For us, we're still young, and I'm still learning what's going on."

James expressed frustration for how the offense operated against the Jazz but complimented Irving on his scoring.

"Well, I mean, as far as [Irving's] scoring, it was big time. He made all the shots we needed to keep us in the game," James said. "He made some great plays down the stretch, finished above the rim. It was great."

"You just can't explain [the low assist totals]. There's no way you're going to win a basketball game like that, just having six assists. ... We just can't win like that, and we got to figure out a way to help each other and not make it so tough."

Here's the article the OP neglected to add. http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11831408&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FWKL ZWW8lMY%22%7D

PurpleLynch
11-06-2014, 03:23 PM
They are still trying to reach a good chemistry,it's normal. After the all star break they should be really strong as a team.

Vee-Rex
11-06-2014, 03:26 PM
1-3 Cavs let's go!

People say our team sucks and Kyrie/Lebron should be traded, let's see them say the same thing when we get better. Instead, it'll be, "Lebron can't win w/o other stars!!!11"

I abide my time now but I sense a future troll coming out of me one day to feed on the future tears of people on PSD. I understand Heat fans now more than ever before lol.

With all that said, we suck now and need better defense. I'd like to see us try to work some trades around Waiters. Kyrie dominating the ball is more than enough. Hopefully we can turn it around soon or Blatt's seat is gonna be burning hot.

mike_noodles
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
I was wondering recently if they will move one of the kids and try and grab a couple of top tier role player type of guys.

Vee-Rex
11-06-2014, 03:36 PM
I was wondering recently if they will move one of the kids and try and grab a couple of top tier role player type of guys.

Yeah I'd be working those phones to try to get something for Waiters. A 3-point shooter with good defense is an invaluable role player.

Offensively we either try too hard to pass and cause turnovers or try too hard to be aggressive which doesn't get others involved. It's a balance that the Heatles perfected, so hopefully Irving will stop being so stubborn and follow the lead of our experienced players.

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah I'd be working those phones to try to get something for Waiters. A 3-point shooter with good defense is an invaluable role player.

Offensively we either try too hard to pass and cause turnovers or try too hard to be aggressive which doesn't get others involved. It's a balance that the Heatles perfected, so hopefully Irving will stop being so stubborn and follow the lead of our experienced players.

Remember when the cavs cut danny green? :laugh2: Thanks ya.

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Waiters is trash by the way. No one is trading for him.

pacofunk64
11-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey everyone R-E-L-A-X

ewing
11-06-2014, 03:43 PM
i wonder what Lambo thinks about all this?

papipapsmanny
11-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Wait really? I wouldn't care who you were if I got 34 points on 52% shooting and basically got my team back into the game I would tell you to lick my nuts if you gave me ****.

Lebron should look in the mirror.... shooting 41% is the thing that is doing his team no favors

Vinny642
11-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Kyrie is not a great point guard, lets be real, he might be a great player, but as a PG... he can score. Never was big into his passing

BHF
11-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Remember when the cavs cut danny green? :laugh2: Thanks ya.

Waiters is trash by the way. No one is trading for him.

why are you trolling?

bucketss
11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
trade irving for westbrook? :D

cmellofan15
11-06-2014, 04:49 PM
why are you trolling?

You act surprised lol

Vee-Rex
11-06-2014, 04:51 PM
why are you trolling?

Dude trolls non-stop... except when you ask him why George Hill is a better player than Kyrie. Then he gets all serious. :laugh:

In our next 12 games we have 9 at home, so hopefully that'll give us a LITTLE help to try to improve on both ends of the ball.

Bruno
11-06-2014, 04:54 PM
1-3 Cavs let's go!

People say our team sucks and Kyrie/Lebron should be traded, let's see them say the same thing when we get better. Instead, it'll be, "Lebron can't win w/o other stars!!!11"

I abide my time now but I sense a future troll coming out of me one day to feed on the future tears of people on PSD. I understand Heat fans now more than ever before lol.

With all that said, we suck now and need better defense. I'd like to see us try to work some trades around Waiters. Kyrie dominating the ball is more than enough. Hopefully we can turn it around soon or Blatt's seat is gonna be burning hot.

enjoy this while it lasts. when Cleveland is dominating the league in a few months everyone will get salty on ya.

BHF
11-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Maybe the mods should ban him just maybe.

jmartin80
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM

Wouldn't surprise me and the NBA would love that. Maybe make some moves and get them Chris Paul and Anthony Davis too. If that can't work out, maybe give them some more #1 picks until Lebron can win in Cleveland. :)

With that being said, people do need to relax. There is way too much talent on that team for them not to get it together and win. We are 4 games in people. They will find their stride.

ChitownSports16
11-06-2014, 04:58 PM
They shoulda kept wiggins and traded Irving for Rondo. Now that woulda been a better team.

KnicksorBust
11-06-2014, 04:59 PM
I actually think Kyrie Irving is one of top 5 PGs in the league I would want to pair with LeBron. You don't want a true distributor like a Rondo/Rubio type because LeBron is going to have the ball in his hands. You want someone athletic/quick who can shoot. Kyrie is also fully capable of carrying the load on some nights. It's almost like him playing with Wade again.

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Dude trolls non-stop... except when you ask him why George Hill is a better player than Kyrie. Then he gets all serious. :laugh:

In our next 12 games we have 9 at home, so hopefully that'll give us a LITTLE help to try to improve on both ends of the ball.

Look at ariza for a second. His advance stats says he's good but people think he is average at best. Look at him now.

LOOTERX9
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
LeBron is a little ******

GiantsSwaGG
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Sig me on this, the Cavs will win 20 straight games soon

xnick5757
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I actually think Kyrie Irving is one of top 5 PGs in the league I would want to pair with LeBron. You don't want a true distributor like a Rondo/Rubio type because LeBron is going to have the ball in his hands. You want someone athletic/quick who can shoot. Kyrie is also fully capable of carrying the load on some nights. It's almost like him playing with Wade again.

He'd be perfect if he wasn't worse then James Harden on defense :speechless:

J_M_B
11-06-2014, 06:14 PM

Except Wade knew how to move without the ball. Probably the best cutter in the league.

Obviously Irving needs time to adapt to LeBron's play, but I'm not really confident that he'll ever be a strong fit next to him. A good shooter to space the floor, yes. I could be wrong, but I think Irving shoots a higher % off the dribble then in catch and shoot situations too.

In the end, talent finds a way to win regardless on the fit. Just look at Miami.

tredigs
11-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Regardless of their offensive issues - which are definitely to be expected with a new roster - their main problem will be their defense. This team will need to be flat out incredible offensively to compensate for a roster that just won't be good defensively. They will still manage HCA in the East, but like I said before the season this isn't a Western Conference playoff team in year 1 (and there's no guarantee of a year 2).

tredigs
11-06-2014, 06:25 PM
1-3 Cavs let's go!

Unfortunately for yourself, that Heat team was both a better fit and better right out of the gate. They were also on 3+ year contracts. There's no guarantee that they will stay in this new situation and that the Cavs won't be a bottom 3 team in the NBA next season.

TheNumber37
11-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Cause Irving thinks like this... "Wait. I was a number 1 draft pic too."

sheesh
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Regardless of their offensive issues - which are definitely to be expected with a new roster - their main problem will be their defense. This team will need to be flat out incredible offensively to compensate for a roster that just won't be good defensively. They will still manage HCA in the East, but like I said before the season this isn't a Western Conference playoff team in year 1 (and there's no guarantee of a year 2).

Agreed. Defense will be a big problem. Love and Irving for example are poor defenders. LeBron is also not what he once was on defense too.

Still I think it's funny that people always place the blame on superstars to rein in lesser teammates when the inferior players start overstepping their boundaries. Well LeBron just did that and now he's not getting support. They just want to blow it off or call him a baby. If Irving was doing this and LeBron just sucked on his thumb then he'd be taking heat for not asserting himself as the man on the team.

See how fickle it is.

Same thing with Durant and Westbrook. Everybody knows that Russell oversteps his boundaries and Durant takes it without saying a word. So KD takes heat. If he called out Russell he'd take heat as well for being a baby and selfish.

amos1er
11-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Kyrie must go!!! I have seen enough of this guy. His ego is out of control and it's costing his team. The guy has two of the best scorers on his team and took more shot attempts than both this last game... Almost double the amount Love took which is just a joke in and of itself. I took Love with my first pick on my fantasy team with the hopes he would have good rebounding and points.

So far I am pleased to see that Lebron isn't punking him for his rebounds the way he did with Bosh which is awesome. The part that is pissing me off to no end is Kyrie and his shot attempts. What kind of ego maniac tries to assert himself over two players who are both his senior and both waaaay more proven. Love's scoring ability far surpasses his and yet he is averaging far more shot attempts. Love only puts up 14 and 8 yesterday when my team could have taken a commanding lead. He was my wort performed yesterday... Heck, even Brandon Knight who I drafted off waivers is performing better than my first ****ing pick!!!

Kyrie is killing me and he is killing his team. Lebron is right and this dude needs to chill the **** back or be traded. My god what an ego... I thought he was a fool when he was telling Kobe that he could beat him one on one and now this. Who the **** does this guy think he is. Seriously. Dude just needs to work on his defense and his play making ability... They don't need him for his scoring!!! He is a third option on this team and he thinks he is the leader. What a fool. I hope they trade him soon. Love should be averaging like 28 and 15. Can't stand Kyrie!!! :mad:

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 07:47 PM
I can't tell if you are serious or not but if you are I agree.

amos1er
11-06-2014, 07:52 PM
I can't tell if you are serious or not but if you are I agree.

Of course I am. I picked Love with my number one pick on fantasy and it is being squandered by Kyrie the ball hog. Kyrie is straight killing my team. You think the dude could take a hint that he has taken the reigning champion and a top ten player in this league and made a laughing stock of them by losing these games. But no... he will just keep on chucking like he is Michael Jordan. I've never seen an ego like this in a long time... and the worst part is that he is unproven. People get on Kobe all the time about crap like this, but at least Kobe can fall back on winning teams and the fact that he does take it down a notch or two when he has high caliber talent on this team... Kyrie has proved nothing, and he has two of the best players in the league on his team and he is still acting like a punk... I seriously don't get it...

amos1er
11-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Oh, and the fact that he is single handedly destroying my fantasy team could have a lot to do with this as well. Either way, I don't think anyone can deny the fact that this is mostly Kyrie's fault.

Slug3
11-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Of course I am. I picked Love with my number one pick on fantasy and it is being squandered by Kyrie the ball hog. Kyrie is straight killing my team. You think the dude could take a hint that he has taken the reigning champion and a top ten player in this league and made a laughing stock of them by losing these games. But no... he will just keep on chucking like he is Michael Jordan. I've never seen an ego like this in a long time... and the worst part is that he is unproven. People get on Kobe all the time about crap like this, but at least Kobe can fall back on winning teams and the fact that he does take it down a notch or two when he has high caliber talent on this team... Kyrie has proved nothing, and he has two of the best players in the league on his team and he is still acting like a punk... I seriously don't get it...

Kyrie is young and I think like what 22 years old? Its going to be hard for him to buy into the system being so young. I mean when Lebron/Wade/Bosh all got together, LeBron didn't sacrifice much, but Wade took a back seat and Bosh took damn near 10 back seats to make it work out. Kyrie has to come to that conclusion to make it work and understand his stats and numbers will go down some. Being that young in this league could be hard for him to understand that though. They are good enough talent wise to get a top seed and go a few rounds in the playoffs, but playing the ball they play they will not win much come May/June.

kingsdelez24
11-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Irving, Varejao, and thompson, a ****-ton of picks, for Conley and Gasol

SPURSFAN1
11-06-2014, 08:06 PM

:crazy: lol

Arch Stanton
11-07-2014, 01:04 PM

I'd do it but I do not think Memphis would bite.

TrueFan420
11-07-2014, 01:25 PM
I'd do it but I do not think Memphis would bite.

Of course you would do that deal but Memphis would straight laugh and hang up the phone on you.

Tony_Starks
11-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Lebron started things on a bad foot when he threw Kyrie under the bus early in the media. This isn't D Wade who had already won without Lebron, this is a young guy that is feeling himself....perhaps a bit too much. He feels like he's a better scorer than Lebron, which he is, and is going to shoot whenever he gets ready.

It's going to take a while and some losses for them to reach a happy medium but both of them are going to have to change. Kyrie has to dial it back and Lebron has to quit pouting in the corner and quitting on the play when he's not involved...

ChicagoJ
11-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Sounds like a situation where a coach needs to have control of the team.

Arch Stanton
11-07-2014, 05:22 PM
DENVER: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving denied a report there was any sort of exchange in the locker room Tuesday following a 19-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
“Those reports are untrue,” James said. “We have not had a verbal exchange. But I understand that negativity sells. No one wants to hear a good story. Those reports are not true. They’re very false.”
At 1-3 entering Friday’s nationally televised game against the Denver Nuggets, there isn’t much positive right now surrounding the Cavs, who lost at the buzzer Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
ESPN.com reported Thursday that James approached Irving about the direction of the Cavs’ offense and the way Irving has dominated the ball. James said after that game Tuesday night “a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years” within the young Cavs players.
A source with knowledge of David Blatt’s team meeting on Wednesday said Blatt instructed Irving to get James and Kevin Love going first offensively, then he could fall in line third in finding his own shots.
Instead, Irving led the team in shots against the Jazz (23), did not record an assist and hasn’t recorded one in his last 70 minutes on the court.
Irving said Friday he was well aware he didn’t have any assists.
“It’s not like I wasn’t passing the ball, we just weren’t hitting shots,” Irving said. “I still remember different plays where it was a layup missed by anybody on the team. We had six assists as a team.
“For me it’s about finding ways to get guys the ball in the right spots. I’m going to do anything possible to win a ballgame. I have the confidence from my teammates to go do that and I’m going to continue to do so.”
Irving also denied any dispute with James and sarcastically joked they were fighting over television shows.
“The only thing that matters is what’s going on within our team,” Irving said. “Everything else outside and what’s going on with that, leave that to everybody else.”

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/lebron-james-kyrie-irving-deny-locker-room-exchange-1.539056?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Reading this story, I know most of the haters will say LeBron is lying, which he may be to protect the club. Regardless, right now, this is pretty much a non-story.

Arch Stanton
11-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Of course you would do that deal but Memphis would straight laugh and hang up the phone on you.

Didn't I essentially say that?

savvy1803
11-07-2014, 05:41 PM
http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/lebron-james-kyrie-irving-deny-locker-room-exchange-1.539056?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Reading this story, I know most of the haters will say LeBron is lying, which he may be to protect the club. Regardless, right now, this is pretty much a non-story.

I agree not really an issue , Kyrie will come around and if he doesn't it is then and only then that it becomes a problem , it's so early into a new season there was bound to be chemistry issues with new players involved .

jrodmesche
11-07-2014, 06:09 PM
I believe this Cav's team has some REAL talent, and if they could somehow put it all together than they definitely have the ability to win championships. With that said I think there going to have some REAL problems. When LeBron came to Miami to join Wade and the Heat Wade had already been there and done that. Wade had already won a championship as the clear cut #1 option for the Heat and had no problem handing the torch to Lebron when it was needed. This Cav's team has not tasted success since LeBron was there last and now its a completely different group of players that are used to losing. LeBron now has to play the leader role all by himself which he has not yet proven he can do. on the Heat he had other veterans like Haslem and Wade to help him out with that. For the cave to reach there full potential Kyrie is going to have to do the same thing wade did and I'm not so sure thats possible.

FriedTofuz
11-07-2014, 07:22 PM
This was my point, Kyrie Irving is not a good PG. A PG's job is to make plays for the team and run the offense. People are so mesmorized by Kyrie's scoring ability but dont realize why that team couldnt even with 30% games with Kyrie? because he's a ball hog who plays no defense and cant play like a PG.

Chill_Will_24
11-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Rondo and Bradley for Irving?

Chrisclover
11-08-2014, 12:12 AM
I think they will be fine over time.

As a elite PG, it's hard to adjust to playing with Lebron because you are used to having the ball in your hands a lot. Now with Lebron aboard, you have to defer to him and change your game to playing off the ball.
I bet Kyrie didnt like the idea of having LBJ back to Cleveland. He was the alpha dog but now get dethroned. A young star his age cares more about the joy of dominance than a ring.

Chrisclover
11-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Both dont pass. And mind you, Westbrook may have a bigger ego since he keeps shooting even if he misses most of the shots. He never changes, playing alongside Durant for 5 years.
If you look for a play-maker, he is no better.

Meaze_Gibson
11-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Kyrie is a top pg in the nba. He is top 20 in the nba in passes made, above lebron, lance stephenson, jeff teague, brandon knight, ty lawson, jrue holiday, elfrid payton, all of whom have a higher assist avg. Kyrie passes the ball. And to single handedly blame him for the Cavs failures is wrong yet consistent with what Lebron fans have done his whole career.

It is absolutely amazing how when Lebron joins a team, the blame always gets thrown to another player. You just cant win. Its either he doesn't have enough help OR the help that he has is incompetent. ALL 3 players have played subpar and inconsistent. But to point the blame at just at Kyrie instead to me is crazy.

DemarDerozan
11-08-2014, 09:54 AM
They should trade Waiters to Syria.

Arch Stanton
11-08-2014, 07:01 PM

Man, for someone that hates the CAVS you are obsessed with them. Sounds like you're really just a big sore loser. So this is for you :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

BHF
11-08-2014, 07:23 PM

Why its a free country and just so you know not all Muslims are from the middle east.