PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Blaming Teammates... Again

Pages : [1] 2

jp611
11-05-2014, 06:21 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11824862/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-loss-going-long-process

James did not call out any teammate by name, but seemed to be referencing Irving's and Waiters' play when reflecting on what needs to change in order for Cleveland to start playing the right way.

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits have been built up over the last couple of years and when you play that style of basketball it takes a lot to get it up out of you," James said. "But I'm here to help and that's what it's about."

Lebron is already throwing Kyrie and Waiters under the bus after three games.

jaydubb
11-05-2014, 06:29 AM
He's having a career low season across the board (of course won't stay that way) and he's blaming teammates.. Ok.. Haha

PurpleLynch
11-05-2014, 08:09 AM
I understand that Lebron could be mad at Waiters&Irving performances yesterday,but he also shot 4-12 from the field against the Blazers. He had a decent game overall (7 rebounds and 7 assists too),but it's not the best way to reach good chemistry saying your thought about your teammates in public. If you have a problem with Kirye and Waiters,just tell them in the locker room,there's no need to blame them in public.

Crackadalic
11-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Cavs are going to struggle for a while. Your main guys have no playoff experience

Ty22Mitchell
11-05-2014, 08:30 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11824862/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-loss-going-long-process

I read the ESPN article you're referencing this mourning. Just reading the quote, it felt like a genuine observation. Idk how the quote sounded in context to the interview though. Imo it feels like the media is spinning this story. I'm not a LeBron fan, I just refuse to let ESPN incite anger by polarizing everything he says.

PhillyFaninLA
11-05-2014, 08:40 AM
I read the ESPN article you're referencing this mourning. Just reading the quote, it felt like a genuine observation. Idk how the quote sounded in context to the interview though. Imo it feels like the media is spinning this story. I'm not a LeBron fan, I just refuse to let ESPN incite anger by polarizing everything he says.

I agree, it sounds like Lebron is saying they need to go through growing pains so we can be the team we are capable of. This topic feels like a reactionary lets troll Lebron topic

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-05-2014, 09:11 AM
I called this right after Wiggins was traded.

Iron24th
11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Sounds like this cavs team will not go 73-9 like so many lebron fans suggested...

DarkKnight
11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
I called this right after Wiggins was traded.

I remember you said that ;) come on its 3 games in are you kidding :laugh:

Badluck33
11-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Its.
been.
one.
week.

ewing
11-05-2014, 09:28 AM
lets wait for him to actually do something douchy. have patience

IndyRealist
11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
I remember you said that ;) come on its 3 games in are you kidding :laugh:

To be fair, I called this as well. You can't just suddenly flip a switch and play team ball. That's why it's so important to build a winning culture where players are held accountable and no one is more important than the team. Letting your team free fall for draft picks incentivizes players to play for their own numbers because they're not playing to win, they are playing to make themselves look better. PAYING players max money for doing so only reinforces the bad behavior. It's Marbury all over again. Letting Waiters and Irving run rampant over the coaching staff and other players was never going to end well.

It'll be interesting to go back and re-watch the Cavs games this weekend analytically.

jp611
11-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Its.
been.
one.
week.

It's been one week and he's already pointing fingers. Same old Lebron.

Mr. Baller
11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
To be fair Waiters passed the ball FIVE times the entire game last night

jp611
11-05-2014, 09:44 AM

:laugh2:

Holy ****.

Crackadalic
11-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Lebron didn't have a lebron game but their backcourt shooting like that isn't going to win you games

RowBTrice
11-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Color me not surprised.....

hugepatsfan
11-05-2014, 10:15 AM
lets wait for him to actually do something douchy. have patience

You don't think it's even a little douchy to say that his teammates have bad habits they built up from being ****** over the years but it's ok now because he's there to show them the light?

ewing
11-05-2014, 10:19 AM
You don't think it's even a little douchy to say that his teammates have bad habits they built up from being ****** over the years but it's ok now because he's there to show them the light?

when you play on a losing team you usually develop bad habits, its just true. Now that they have the talent to execute and win they will have to break habits. I am sure he will be a be douche, just wait.

lamzoka
11-05-2014, 10:36 AM
I dont see anything wrong here. He's just being a leader.

D-Leethal
11-05-2014, 10:41 AM

Understood but blaming the bad habits of everyone that was here before you after one of the worst games of your career is not a good look...

He might be right but he's gotta bite his tongue and understand the perception of what he's about to say. Waiters seems like a disaster waiting to happen here - he wants the ball, if the Cavs play the way they should play he's rarely gonna get it, and then he will do things like pass 5 times throughout an entire NBA game.

They really need a defensive role player in that spot and not someone who wanna be like Mike.

pacofunk64
11-05-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't see anything wrong on what he said. He called them out on bad habits...how is that blaming them? He's trying to coach them up...if the new coach were to say that it would not be an issue.

likemystylez
11-05-2014, 10:47 AM

well its 3 games this season- but it aint like those two have ever done a whole lot. they couldnt get into the playoffs in the east- lol they arent an elite back court

likemystylez
11-05-2014, 10:48 AM

and all of those were reluctantly int he pregame warm ups in the lay up line :D

likemystylez
11-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Cavs are going to struggle for a while. Your main guys have no playoff experience

they play in the east though- so LOL they should be able to struggle and still get a decent amount of wins. LOL- but i dont think they are a top 3 or 4 team in the nba at seasons end

JustinTime
11-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Lebron is a bust the refs giveth and taketh away as they please. Now that Lebron is in the dismal market of Cleveland they are takething it a way.

JustinTime
11-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Anthony Bennett PER 19.60
Lebron James PER 15.92

Vampirate
11-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Remember, 2 main players from their team were the leaders of some pretty bad teams. It might be rocky at the start.

archdevil84
11-05-2014, 11:33 AM
so how good is dion waiters realy? i never had high hopes for this guy. seems to me the only thing he does is pullup mid range jumpers

hugepatsfan
11-05-2014, 11:44 AM
so how good is dion waiters realy? i never had high hopes for this guy. seems to me the only thing he does is pullup mid range jumpers

Depends on who you ask. IKnowHoops thinks he's a God. Everyone else thinks like you do.

Chronz
11-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Depends on who you ask. IKnowHoops thinks he's a God. Everyone else thinks like you do.

There are actually people that think Waiters has been good?

IndyRealist
11-05-2014, 11:54 AM
There are actually people that think Waiters has been good?

Certain people who shall remain unnamed think he's hyper athletic and hustles. They also think that raising your TS% is easy and shooting 35.7% on 2pt shots isn't concerning.

Byronicle
11-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Wow Lebron is such a copycat, trying to follow everything Kobe Bryant did

MagicBucsSox
11-05-2014, 12:25 PM
There's a difference between calling out ppl a blaming them. This is the former. Lebron has won. He's trying to get. Guys in gear and I don't think Kyrie has "it" in him. He's not a dog.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
He'll blame them again when the Bulls knock them out of the playoffs.

Hawkeye15
11-05-2014, 12:50 PM
he is right....but he should just keep it to himself, or internally. The main contributors on this team outside him have either been selfish guards chucking on a bad team, or the focal point of a dysfunctional team, and all of them area used to losing. A lot.

Cleveland will come around, they just need to keep pushing the experiment. I would expect LeBron to take more charge shortly, instead of caring about who is getting touches, etc.

Chronz
11-05-2014, 12:54 PM
I would call the team out too but I would also place some of the blame on my personal struggle with turnovers. Its grown more and more over the years.

nycericanguy
11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Off topic but It struck me as really odd and somewhat desperate that Blatt played LBJ 43 minutes against the Knicks in the season open... now through 3 games LBJ is averaging 40mpg...

I think Blatt is scared of losing and he's playing his main guys wayyyy too many minutes. LBJ should be playing 34-36mpg at this stage of his career

CLE will be fine, they have way too much talent not to be, but Blatt needs to take it easy with the minutes... and Waiters should be coming off the bench.

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 12:59 PM
WOW! he did no such thing! great job OP!!

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 01:05 PM
he is right....but he should just keep it to himself, or internally. The main contributors on this team outside him have either been selfish guards chucking on a bad team, or the focal point of a dysfunctional team, and all of them area used to losing. A lot.

Cleveland will come around, they just need to keep pushing the experiment. I would expect LeBron to take more charge shortly, instead of caring about who is getting touches, etc.

Your blind love for Lebron makes me laugh everyday. Thanks

Hawkeye15
11-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Your blind love for Lebron makes me laugh everyday. Thanks

Fortunately for me, I don't live and die with your opinion of me...

D-Leethal
11-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Off topic but It struck me as really odd and somewhat desperate that Blatt played LBJ 43 minutes against the Knicks in the season open... now through 3 games LBJ is averaging 40mpg...

I think Blatt is scared of losing and he's playing his main guys wayyyy too many minutes. LBJ should be playing 34-36mpg at this stage of his career

CLE will be fine, they have way too much talent not to be, but Blatt needs to take it easy with the minutes... and Waiters should be coming off the bench.

Dan Gilbert doesn't seem like a guy who is gonna mess around when it comes to underachieving. That, and their bench is simply terrible. Its early I know but right now its hard to see these guys having the overall game (defense and bench play) to beat Chicago or Miami in a playoff series. Washington with Beal back could give them some trouble too. You know the old Paul Pierce will come out for those games.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I hope to get the credit for calling lebrons decline before everyone. He'll decline pretty hard since his game is based off of his athletic ability. I'm interested in seeing if he can develop a mid range game going forward.

cmellofan15
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
LeBron NEEDS to take more blame for this since he's been playing poorly and very passive, but he's absolutely right about what he said. Cleveland last year was a terrible organization from top to bottom, and that's not going to change overnight. Remember this?

"But since then, hes seen players get thrown out of practice, take off their uniform tops at halftime and threaten not to play, mouth off to Brown and generally act like spoiled brats.

There is no accountability, as Dion Waiters found out when he was kicked out of practice last week but still got his usual minutes against the Knicks"

Those same players are still on this team. It's going to take a lot to change that, and it's evidently hurting them right now, but LeBron needs to take some of the blame as well and be more forceful on the court.

also, the stat about Dion Waiters passing 5 times in 27 minutes is disgusting...

"That would be a final statistical line of 11 shots, five passes and three turnovers in the game for Waiters. He also failed to grab a rebound, and recorded four personal fouls. There's playing a disciplined game focused on team principles, and then there's what Waiters did."

nycericanguy
11-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Dan Gilbert doesn't seem like a guy who is gonna mess around when it comes to underachieving. That, and their bench is simply terrible. Its early I know but right now its hard to see these guys having the overall game (defense and bench play) to beat Chicago or Miami in a playoff series. Washington with Beal back could give them some trouble too. You know the old Paul Pierce will come out for those games.

Their bench isn't that bad... Thompson is a good big man, he would be one of our best bigs if he was in NY. Marion started 76 games for DAL last year and was very solid... he should be playing. Miller played all 82 games and 21mpg last year for a 50 win team and contributed. And that Aussie PG Dellavedova I like him a lot. Now if you add Waiters to that bench then it starts to look ,pretty decent actually. Thing is Blatt isn't giving any of the bench guys any minutes...

sheesh
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Slimming back down was a bad move for LeBron IMO. Going into his 12th season and at his size and with his jumper he shouldn't be playing the 2 or the 3. Because it doesn't fit his game. He's not doing the blow-bys in the halfcourt much anymore.

LeBron wants to be a wing player. Guess what though? LeBron is most effective as a stretch 4. He's also extremely effective at the point.

Stop putting him at the 2 or the 3. I'd put him at the 1 because this team has ****** point guards. They don't want to pass. They play no defense.

JustinTime
11-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Lebron is only 29 but he gets treated like he's 39. Soon they'll start sitting him out in back-to-back games because his 29 year old body can't handle it.

LOOTERX9
11-05-2014, 02:06 PM
LeBron is a clown. This guy is a mental disgrace. He is no Jordan or even kobe. He is unreliable

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 02:09 PM
LeBron is a clown. This guy is a mental disgrace. He is no Jordan or even kobe. He is unreliablespot on.

sheesh
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Lebron is only 29 but he gets treated like he's 39. Soon they'll start sitting him out in back-to-back games because his 29 year old body can't handle it.

At his size and minutes lots of guys have to evolve their game. He's much more effective not playing the wing.

LOOTERX9
11-05-2014, 02:13 PM
He needs to stop his own bad habits of being mental on the court. He is too passive. He needs to break his own habits 1st

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Actually shocked Cavs GM kept the backcourt together this long. Isn't there bad blood between Irving and Waiters?

nycericanguy
11-05-2014, 02:28 PM

This is his 12th season, and he's been deep into the playoffs just about every year... not to mention the Olympics... he has a TON of miles on him... it's only smart to start cutting his minutes the way Pop has with Duncan over the years. No one's treating him like he's 39, but he shouldn't be leading the league in minutes either.

Big Zo
11-05-2014, 02:33 PM
They'll get it together before long, but I don't see them winning any championships in the near future. Everybody keeps comparing this group to the '10-11 Heat, but those guys had playoff experience, and LeBron wasn't coming off of 4 grueling trips to the finals.

mngopher35
11-05-2014, 02:36 PM

Lebron is currently about 12 on the active list in minutes (over 40000 reg and playoff minutes). This puts him around players like pau gasol, Elton brand, joe johnson, Steve Nash etc. Not takin this into account would be a mistake.

I know you were being sarcastic but the cavs actually should rest him on some tough back to backs or stretches in the schedule IMO.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 02:44 PM
i don't see the issue, you're reaching really hard here.

BALLER R
11-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Watching that Portland game last night I felt like lebron was in the shadows. When his team was down he didn't seem to start demanding the ball. He seemed more like let me just sit back and see what these guys can do.

Bostonjorge
11-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Cleveland needs to understand that James has to lead team in all stats to have any success. We saw what happened when wade averaged 26 points and bosh 18 in the finals. James needs his guys averaging no more then 11 points or 5 Rebs to win. Other wise his play suffers.

Ty22Mitchell
11-05-2014, 03:16 PM
I agree, it sounds like Lebron is saying they need to go through growing pains so we can be the team we are capable of. This topic feels like a reactionary lets troll Lebron topic

Thanks. I'm glad someone else notices when the media baits people with polarizing buzzwords.

jp611
11-05-2014, 03:28 PM

A leader doesn't go to the media to throw his teammates under the bus because of their "bad habits." Especially when he scored 11 points himself.

P&GRealist
11-05-2014, 03:30 PM
How is he blaming his teammates?

He's just saying that his teammates don't have winning habits. He has the right to say that. He's won 2 NBA Championships in 5 finals. He is a proven 40% winner!

Stop getting on the guy like he's saying something wrong!

bucketss
11-05-2014, 03:31 PM
A leader doesn't go to the media to throw his teammates under the bus because of their "bad habits." Especially when he scored 11 points himself.

http://makeameme.org/media/created/Reach-for-.jpg

DoMeFavors
11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
He REALLY should have stayed in Miami. Spurs are on their last legs, and he had proven vets and champions all around on Heat. He had guys who could hit big shots Wade,Ray,Bosh,Chalmers. Now he has a bunch of guys with no experience and a Head Coach with no NBA experience. He has to go to back old Cavaliers days. Ray didn't commit to Cleveland now team looks weak. Leaving Miami he sacrificed winning another 3 rings.

jp611
11-05-2014, 03:37 PM
So now the bench in Cleveland isn't any good? But prior to the season everyone was talking about how everyone will go sign to play w/ Lebron and that their bench is going to be solid.

The excuses just pile up with this guy :laugh2:

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 03:47 PM
So now the bench in Cleveland isn't any good? But prior to the season everyone was talking about how everyone will go sign to play w/ Lebron and that their bench is going to be solid.

Lebron fans have unlimited excuses and apologies.

lamzoka
11-05-2014, 03:47 PM
I can't believe you guys are freaking out over 1-2 start. It's way too early. They will figure it out. Give them 20 games at least.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 03:49 PM

3 games, calm down. your bait thread has been going down hill since the first page.

DoMeFavors
11-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Heat brought that intensity every night that they had targets on their back, last night Cavaliers just went in with no energy. That's not how title contenders conduct themselves.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Very early, I don't think he was throwing anyone under the bus, just being real...but he hasn't played well so he should definitely not call anyone out unless he mentions himself first.

Tony_Starks
11-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Lebron went ghost in the second half. 0 points. Plus multiple critical turnovers. I'm not saying what he said isn't true, but when you play like he did last night you're not really in a position to say it.

He has to step his game up before he can play the big brother counselor role....

CHANGO
11-05-2014, 04:18 PM
First of all he's not throwing anyone under the bus.

I watched the game and in the second half he was passive as ****, I think he's trying to teach a lesson to the young guys.

Irving went 3-17 on the game and a lot of his shots and Waiters too where one on one situations. That's not team basketball. Lebron didn't demanded the ball or tried to take over the game in the second half.

Nothing wrong here.

JustinTime
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Lebron is currently about 12 on the active list in minutes (over 40000 reg and playoff minutes). This puts him around players like pau gasol, Elton brand, joe johnson, Steve Nash etc. Not takin this into account would be a mistake.

I know you were being sarcastic but the cavs actually should rest him on some tough back to backs or stretches in the schedule IMO.

Yea but lets not kid ourselves he was on some of the most stacked teams ever so his workload was much less.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM
i wonder when he will start telling people to put on their big boy pants.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Yea but lets not kid ourselves he was on some of the most stacked teams ever so his workload was much less.

checking he numbers, looks like he put in a lot of work. if he had low workload than it would reflect on his minutes and stats.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 04:28 PM
i wonder when he will start telling people to put on their big boy pants.
I wonder when he'll put them on himself.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2014, 04:37 PM

But even with that he's carried those teams as much as any player has had to carry a team. When you lead your team in 4 and 5 statistics, your workload is heavy.

Tony_Starks
11-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Nobody gets a "give him some rest" pass for having deep playoff runs for multiple years btw. Last I checked that's what superstars do....

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 04:56 PM
But even with that he's carried those teams as much as any player has had to carry a team. When you lead your team in 4 and 5 statistics, your workload is heavy.

It's hard to claim that when you team up with the best SG and best PF (at the time) in the NBA and a stacked bench.

So basically I disagree.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 04:59 PM
It's hard to claim that when you team up with the best SG and best PF (at the time) in the NBA and a stacked bench.

So basically I disagree.

for one year before wade started going through knee problems, i love how you always leave that part out.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
and how can bosh be the best pf when he didn't even make any All nba teams that year.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 05:01 PM

So basically I disagree.

for one year before wade started going through knee problems, i love how you always leave that part out.

Is this the year you said Lebron lost the finals on purpose because he didn't want wade to win finals MVP.

D-Leethal
11-05-2014, 05:01 PM
If LeBron has two all stars capable of leading a 50 win team without him, and his style of play turns them into crappy role players, maybe he should have bent his game a little bit to meet them in the middle and he would have gotten more production out of guys who have been all stars and even MVP candidates (Wade) their whole career.

No one is gonna feel bad for your workload when Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade are on the court with you.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 05:03 PM
and how can bosh be the best pf when he didn't even make any All nba teams that year.

That's because Lebron lowered his stats in every category.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:05 PM

Thanks for bringing up Wade who did better in the finals than Lebron who had no injury issues and also was able to guide him on how to lead a team since he already won a championship on his own.

Good points bucketss!

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:05 PM

i was talking about the year before he joined miami.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Is this the year you said Lebron lost the finals on purpose because he didn't want wade to win finals MVP.

i told this to kb-pau not you i wonder how you know about it :)

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:07 PM

BINGO!!!

Seems like people think Bosh is much better now since Lebron has left... Great point and special thanks to Bucketss for bringing up these great points!

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks for bringing up Wade who did better in the finals than Lebron who had no injury issues and also was able to guide him on how to lead a team since he already won a championship on his own.

Good points bucketss!

not to mention, bosh was injured for almost two full series in 2012. came back in game 5 against the celtics(didn't play the 4th). bosh was still recovering going into the thunder series.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:11 PM
BINGO!!!

Seems like people think Bosh is much better now since Lebron has left... Great point and special thanks to Bucketss for bringing up these great points!

not bingo. i was talking about 2009-2010 when bosh was in toronto. Plus his numbers were down because he was a third option. which was obviously expected.

Kashmir13579
11-05-2014, 05:12 PM
LeBron haters lol...
Pathetic.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:14 PM
i was talking about the year before he joined miami.

Ok to play devils advocate who was the PF on the NBA first team :)

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 05:17 PM

whoa, what a minute. what does "bad habits" have to do with the number of points he scored?

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 05:20 PM

i told this to kb-pau not you i wonder how you know about it :)

No you told me. You're no stranger to get diced up by laker fans in debates, so you might have told him too.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Never even got to talk about the subject of the thread but honestly I'm glad this was created because I thought we was blaming his guys a lot... After the 1st game and loss to the knicks he was saying guys weren't in position and it's going to take time for THEM to learn... etc... etc without taking any ownership on how he played which was bad and he did the samething with this recent loss.

Nut huggers can call it hating if they want but it is what it is nothing wrong with discussing what was said.

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 05:22 PM
ps. Michael Jordan said this kind of stuff ALL the time and it was totally OK then too.

Tony_Starks
11-05-2014, 05:24 PM
whoa, what a minute. what does "bad habits" have to do with the number of points he scored?

Jamiecballer, come on man. I know you're a staunch Lebron advocate but you're no dummy. He was using words like selfish, bad habits, but yet had a really bad game himself. Not cool.

It's way early, but still not cool.

likemystylez
11-05-2014, 05:25 PM

rumor has it rose is basically gonna phone this season in as well- just to make sure hes good for 2024 or whenver he is gonna come back

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok to play devils advocate who was the PF on the NBA first team :)

all the power forwards that beat him out, dirk,gasol, and duncan.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:27 PM

Who's the PF on the 3rd NBA team Gasol or Duncan?

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:28 PM
No you told me. You're no stranger to get diced up by laker fans in debates, so you might have told him too.

he was banned before you made an account, i wonder how you know what team he was a fan of.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Who's the PF on the 3rd NBA team Gasol or Duncan?

they're were both 3rd as forwards.

Hotone1401
11-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Lebron is just speaking the truth. Nothing wrong with that. If they wanna compete for a title things have to change.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 05:31 PM
ps. Michael Jordan said this kind of stuff ALL the time and it was totally OK then too.

Jordan is the goat, and has a perfect finals record. He gets the most out of his players, Lebron on the other hand does not

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Jamiecballer, come on man. I know you're a staunch Lebron advocate but you're no dummy. He was using words like selfish, bad habits, but yet had a really bad game himself. Not cool.

It's way early, but still not cool.

i don't understand why that's a problem. what he said was 100% accurate. and who is to say he didn't acknowledge his own poor game? journalists decide what to pursue and what to print.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:37 PM

Who's the PF on the 3rd NBA team Gasol or Duncan? but ok I agree...

Instead of saying best PF in the league how about top 20 player in the NBA? Does that satisfy you in regards to IKnowHoops saying Lebron had to carry a team just as much as any other superstar before him :rolleyes: (close enough to the quote on the previous page)

Top 20 player in Bosh... Best SG in the league arguably the 2nd best player behind Lebron to TEACH Lebron how to lead a team and have a stacked bench.

Corrected for all to see and I still disagree with the bolded ;)

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Jordan is the goat, and has a perfect finals record. He gets the most out of his players, Lebron on the other hand does not

how is that relevant in any way? the past is the past, he is concerned here with the future. and it's not like he's pursuing the media to say these things, he's simply speaking candidly. it's a losing organization filled with young guys who've played like losers for several years now.

again, jordan said these things all the time and it was okay and it has nothing to do with finals records or any of that silly ****. it's because he was the leader and it's up to the leader to say that ****, that old way of playing, it's not good enough.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 05:39 PM

Not when he had a terrible game

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-05-2014, 05:40 PM

he was banned before you made an account, i wonder how you know what team he was a fan of.

Wrong once again. I was in here 2 months before he got banned. Anything else detective ?

Tony_Starks
11-05-2014, 05:41 PM
i don't understand why that's a problem. what he said was 100% accurate. and who is to say he didn't acknowledge his own poor game? journalists decide what to pursue and what to print.

It was a full post game interview for all to see. Pretty blatant. And I already said I agree with his sentiment but when you have a garbage game like that you should only be talking about yourself, nobody else.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Who's the PF on the 3rd NBA team Gasol or Duncan? but ok I agree...

Instead of saying best PF in the league how about top 20 player in the NBA? Does that satisfy you in regards to IKnowHoops saying Lebron had to carry a team just as much as any other superstar before him :rolleyes: (close enough to the quote on the previous page)

Top 20 player in Bosh... Best SG in the league arguably the 2nd best player behind Lebron to TEACH Lebron how to lead a team and have a stacked bench.

Corrected for all to see and I still disagree with the bolded ;)

not corrected. because wade was that only for 1 year, before he had started having knee problems. lebron did indeed carry the heat, from 2012-2014 due to random injuries holding back wade, and bosh's abdominal injury( in 2012)

bucketss
11-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Wrong once again. I was in here 2 months before he got banned. Anything else detective ?

false. he was banned dec 2012.

Tony_Starks
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
At the end of the day we are going to eventually start getting some "Lebron needs more help" threads. Book it! Probably around allstar break.....

Goose17
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Honestly, Love and Irving don't know how to play winning basketball, they've never done it at this level. It's not surprising that it's taking them time to adjust.

Jamiecballer
11-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Not when he had a terrible game

can you find me a quote from after the game where he said he was happy with his own performance? because i can't.

mngopher35
11-05-2014, 06:01 PM

Let's not kid ourselves, he was still producing more than any of those other players I mentioned around him in minutes. He had runs where he lead in pts, ast, reb and efficiency numbers for the Heat team (not starting an argument about how much he carried them but he was obviously doing the most work). Not to mention over half his minutes came via Cleveland where he was basically the only great player surrounded with role players.

He has had a huge workload over his career and is about 12ish in the active nba in career minutes, that only helps my case.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:02 PM
not corrected. because wade was that only for 1 year, before he had started having knee problems. lebron did indeed carry the heat, from 2012-2014 due to random injuries holding back wade, and bosh's abdominal injury( in 2012)

You really want to beef up Bron ok fine lets go with facts just looking at the 2012 finals:

Wade played 17 minutes less TOTAL than Lebron in the finals 203 for Wade and 220 for Lebron
Wade scored 30 points less than Lebron TOTAL but Lebron took 16 FGA MORE than Wade which would pick up the slack in the points category...

I'm not going to go through each and every statistic but there stats are super close between Wade and Bron which is making me wonder why you are making Lebron sound helpless between 2012 - 2014... Especially 2012... (Also Bosh pretty much averaged 15pts and 10 Rebs in the finals as well in 2012).

Look at the proof below if you like but ok Lebron was just unstoppable with no help and everyone hobbled around him and he DA MAN.... etc... etc... etc

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2012_finals.html

Do you really believe that he carried his team just as much or more than anyone before him? I'm just curious...

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:03 PM
can you find me a quote from after the game where he said he was happy with his own performance? because i can't.

Do you mean unhappy? If so and you are talking about Jordan than yes but I don't have any links to send online but I have heard him rip himself before in a post game interview. 20 years ago is a long time ago to keep up links of postgame interviews dude.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:04 PM
love is playing well, his shooting isnt that great, but he has had double digit rebounds in every game. shoots down the idea that lebron makes big men average re bounders.

Goose17
11-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Do you mean unhappy?

No he means happy.

He never said he was happy with his own performance. So we assume he was unhappy with it and aware that he needs to play better as well.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:11 PM
You really want to beef up Bron ok fine lets go with facts just looking at the 2012 finals:

Wade played 17 minutes less TOTAL than Lebron in the finals 203 for Wade and 220 for Lebron
Wade scored 30 points less than Lebron TOTAL but Lebron took 16 FGA MORE than Wade which would pick up the slack in the points category...

I'm not going to go through each and every statistic but there stats are super close between Wade and Bron which is making me wonder why you are making Lebron sound helpless between 2012 - 2014... Especially 2012... (Also Bosh pretty much averaged 15pts and 10 Rebs in the finals as well in 2012).

Look at the proof below if you like but ok Lebron was just unstoppable with no help and everyone hobbled around him and he DA MAN.... etc... etc... etc

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2012_finals.html

Do you really believe that he carried his team just as much or more than anyone before him? I'm just curious...

i didn't say he carried them like no one before, you're just trying to make it seem bosh and wade were some mega stars. you keep mentioning wade being the best sg, and 2nd best player in the league when he was only considered that for one season.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:13 PM
No he means happy.

He never said he was happy with his own performance. So we assume he was unhappy with it and aware that he needs to play better as well.

Oh I understand.... I agree he never said I played great but you don't rip your teammates when you had a crap game.

You just don't!

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:15 PM
i didn't say he carried them like no one before, you're just trying to make it seem bosh and wade were some mega stars. you keep mentioning wade being the best sg, and 2nd best player in the league when he was only considered that for one season.

Wades stats were almost identical to Lebron in the 2012 finals (almost)...

Also Wade was the best SG at the time name who was better and we can debate about it if you want.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Oh I understand.... I agree he never said I played great but you don't rip your teammates when you had a crap game.

You just don't!

he didn't rip his team mates. telling them they were soft, or that they need to pick up their big boy pants, is ripping.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:18 PM
he didn't rip his team mates. telling them they were soft, or that they need to pick up their big boy pants, is ripping.

Ok critisized if you want to pick on words... Either way you just don't if you have a terrible game or do you disagree?

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Wades stats were almost identical to Lebron in the 2012 finals (almost)...

Also Wade was the best SG at the time name who was better and we can debate about it if you want.

almost identical? clearly lebron had better stats, plus why look at only the finals, lebron thrashed that whole playoff season.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Ok critisized if you want to pick on words... Either way you just don't if you have a terrible game or do you disagree?

i disagree, lebron is the leader he can spark a fire under the younger guys. as they see him as a leader.

Ak_47
11-05-2014, 06:27 PM
What's the difference between Bosh and Love? Bosh plays defense
What's the difference between Wade and Irving? Wade plays defense

Cav's are not winning a championship if their starters(Irving and Love) aren't playing good defense.

Lebron has a couple of good games against very bad teams and some people act like he's the G.O.A.T . When he throws up bricks and loses a game, the same people disappear and are no where to be found. Tonight the cavs face Utah(a bad team), so please don't make it look like the Cav's and Lebron are unstoppable, if they beat Utah. Cav's upcoming schedule is pretty easy. So the same thing can be said about those games as well.

numba1CHANGsta
11-05-2014, 06:29 PM
people you have to realize the best player on the Heat wasn't Lebron or Wade, it was Bosh. Now in CLE the best player isn't Lebron or Irving, it's Love

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:30 PM
What's the difference between Bosh and Love? Bosh plays defense
What's the difference between Wade and Irving? Wade plays defense

Cav's are not winning a championship if their starters(Irving and Love) aren't playing good defense.

Lebron has a couple of good games against very bad teams and some people act like he's the G.O.A.T . When he throws up bricks and loses a game, the same people disappear and are no where to be found. Tonight the cavs face Utah(a bad team), so please don't make it look like the Cav's and Lebron are unstoppable, if they beat Utah. Cav's upcoming schedule is pretty easy. So the same thing can be said about those games as well.

wades defense is not that great anymore. hes gotten very lazy, most likely conserving energy for the offensive end. im assuming that bad team includes your bulls that he tore up a week ago.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:31 PM
people you have to realize the best player on the Heat wasn't Lebron or Wade, it was Bosh. Now in CLE the best player isn't Lebron or Irving, it's Love

you have anything to back that up with?

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:32 PM
i disagree, lebron is the leader he can spark a fire under the younger guys. as they see him as a leader.

When you have a bad game and you talk about how bad your teammates played how does that spark a fire?

To me it's the exact definition of hypocritical.

Ak_47
11-05-2014, 06:33 PM
wades defense is not that great anymore. hes gotten very lazy, most likely conserving energy for the offensive end. im assuming that bad team includes your bulls that he tore up a week ago.

Yeah Rose played hurt half of the game and butler was out. The bulls still forced the game into Overtime. Stop making stuff up, bulls only lost that game by 6 points.

Nice try tho

Wrigheyes4MVP
11-05-2014, 06:33 PM
He shouldn't say that crap out loud, but that doesn't mean he is wrong. Obviously there is some truth to what he says.

rapsjaysfan88
11-05-2014, 06:35 PM
jeez 4 threads all on james... leave the dude alone. ppl r seriously obsessive over this guy. just let him play or take ur meds. if he walks across the street ppl will have something 2 say.. I not even a fan and im fed up of this monitoring of ever word and thing he does. jeez.. grow up.

Ak_47
11-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I wanna see how good the Cavs do, if Irving plays limited minutes and one of their good players are out.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 06:38 PM
When you have a bad game and you talk about how bad your teammates played how does that spark a fire?

To me it's the exact definition of hypocritical.

he said some guys on the team had bad habits that has been built up over the years, probably talking about irving/waiters, and than continued to say hes here to help. its not like he said they were trash. do you work for the media or something, seems llike you look too much into words, to make it seem worse than it really is.

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:40 PM
almost identical? clearly lebron had better stats, plus why look at only the finals, lebron thrashed that whole playoff season.

I never said Lebron didn't have better stats (and not all stats Wade was better in some categories) but they were much closer than you are making it sound. Also I mentioned the finals to show you proof you are wrong and you are showing me nothing else but your good word and I don't want to go through each and ever series because I just don't care that much... lol.

Believe what you want Lebron had little help and carried his team just as much as anyone else before him and blah blah blah...

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 06:41 PM
he said some guys on the team had bad habits that has been built up over the years, probably talking about irving/waiters, and than continued to say hes here to help. its not like he said they were trash. do you work for the media or something, seems llike you look too much into words, to make it seem worse than it really is.

Says the guy quoting Lebrons exact words... lol... Also he was placing the blame for the loss on those bad habits but yeah I hear other leaders saying this all the time after they play terrible :rolleyes:

L8kers4life
11-05-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm sick of PSD, you can not talk about LeBron or Kobe, without LeBron Nut huggers getting butt hurt, just like you cant have a conversation about Kobe without Kobephiles freaking out. It's not even fun anymore.

Moving on, Geez Bucketsss, you come off as the biggest LeBron homer of all, have you ever said anything remotely negative about Lebron or critisize him in any way. I'm a Lakers fan and I like Kobe as well, but I can tell you as a Lakers fan, Kobe shoots too much and he plays hero ball way too much. Now you try, lets see you give Lebron some constructive criticism.

I agree with OP, LeBron played horrible yesterday, he could have simply said I need to play better, instead he talks about his teammates bad habits from the last couple years, that is not how you build chemistry.

amos1er
11-05-2014, 06:44 PM

Even better it could easily be the Heat who knock him out.

amos1er
11-05-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm sick of PSD, you can not talk about LeBron or Kobe, without LeBron Nut huggers getting but hurt, just like you cant have a conversation about Kobe without Kobephiles freaking out. It's not even fun anymore.

Moving on, Geez Bucketsss, you come off as the biggest LeBron homer of all, have you ever said anything remotely negative about Lebron or critisize him in any way. I'm a Lakers fan and I like Kobe as well, but I can tell you as a Lakers fan, Kobe shoots too much and he plays hero ball way too much. Now you try, lets see you give Lebron some constructive criticism.

I agree with OP, LeBron played horrible yesterday, he could have simply said I need to play better, instead he talks about his teammates bad habits from the last couple years, that is not how you build chemistry.

He is in close company... Just look at my sig...

numba1CHANGsta
11-05-2014, 06:50 PM
you have anything to back that up with?

yes but too lazy lol

amos1er
11-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Honestly, I kind of agree with Lebron... Though I will say that calling them out so blatantly in a public forum was completely asinine. Anyways, Irving is taking waaaay too many shots and using up too much usage. He should be focusing more on being a distributor. With scorers like Love and Lebron on his team now, he really needs to take a step back. He is shooting waaaay too much. I took Love on my fantasy team to add to my overall scoring, and he isn't even averaging 20 ppg. Love was one of the league leaders in scoring and now Irving is taking more shots than him... Seriously... WTF!!! Love is the best scorer on the team and I see him start off games strong with like 11 and 8 in the first quarter and Cleveland is winning, then Irving takes over and his stats go to **** and the team starts to lose. Lebron has a real point here I have to admit and I am glad to see him not affecting Love's rebounding totals in a negative way like he did to Bosh. Irving needs to slow the **** down or be traded. I really don't know what he is thinking half the time... Very poor shot selection... Especially for having two of the best scorers in the league on your team.

DemarDerozan
11-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Well... Not to sound petty... But I called all of this **** right after Love got traded and all the new Cavs fans were claiming Kyrie and Waiters were the best backcourt in the league.

Lebron is a clown, Kyrie is a clown, Waiters is a clown. Sound familiar?

Yeah it's one week but their season is already showing signs of implosion.

DemarDerozan
11-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Another couple weeks of this and one of the big two will get "injured" until after the all star break.

Lebron opts out to sign with the Clippers or Warriors and KLove goes to Boston. Sorry Cleveland... Lebrons betrayal has only just begun.

They should trade Kyrie, aka Starburry 2.0 to Philly for MCW Lol.
Then the Sixers tank would be complete.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm sick of PSD, you can not talk about LeBron or Kobe, without LeBron Nut huggers getting butt hurt, just like you cant have a conversation about Kobe without Kobephiles freaking out. It's not even fun anymore.

i criticized him for leaving the heat, and for choking in the 2011 finals.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Another couple weeks of this and one of the big two will get "injured" until after the all star break.

Lebron opts out to sign with the Clippers or Warriors and KLove goes to Boston. Sorry Cleveland... Lebrons betrayal has only just begun.

They should trade Kyrie, aka Starburry 2.0 to Philly for MCW Lol.
Then the Sixers tank would be complete.

:rolleyes: get a load of this guy.

Bruno
11-05-2014, 07:17 PM
good. he's the champion, he needs to get his team in line.

LBJ carried the Cavs for years. he wants them to fish for themselves. he can be LBJ when the playoff start but until then his goal should be pacing himself and making sure the Cavs can still win even if he's having an off night. he's coming towards the end of his peak plateau. let the young legs do the heavy lifting. if he can manage that he'll still be LBJ when it matters in the playoffs for another 5-6 years.

DemarDerozan
11-05-2014, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes: get a load of this guy.

😩 poor Lebronphiles. What are you going to do when there is no one to call King? 😱

AIRMAR72
11-05-2014, 07:54 PM
ps. Michael Jordan said this kind of stuff ALL the time and it was totally OK then too. I know

bucketss
11-05-2014, 08:06 PM
😩 poor Lebronphiles. What are you going to do when there is no one to call King? 😱

😂😂😂😂😂 yeah okay dude 😂😂😂😂😂

ghettosean
11-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Honestly, I kind of agree with Lebron... Though I will say that calling them out so blatantly in a public forum was completely asinine. Anyways, Irving is taking waaaay too many shots and using up too much usage. He should be focusing more on being a distributor. With scorers like Love and Lebron on his team now, he really needs to take a step back. He is shooting waaaay too much. I took Love on my fantasy team to add to my overall scoring, and he isn't even averaging 20 ppg. Love was one of the league leaders in scoring and now Irving is taking more shots than him... Seriously... WTF!!! Love is the best scorer on the team and I see him start off games strong with like 11 and 8 in the first quarter and Cleveland is winning, then Irving takes over and his stats go to **** and the team starts to lose. Lebron has a real point here I have to admit and I am glad to see him not affecting Love's rebounding totals in a negative way like he did to Bosh. Irving needs to slow the **** down or be traded. I really don't know what he is thinking half the time... Very poor shot selection... Especially for having two of the best scorers in the league on your team.

How come people always call you out for being a hater but when you post a neutral or comment favoring LBJ the people who criticize you are no where to be found.

bucketss
11-05-2014, 08:55 PM
How come people always call you out for being a hater but when you post a neutral or comment favoring LBJ the people who criticize you are no where to be found.

because he built a reputation.

Munkeysuit
11-05-2014, 09:07 PM
When your a successful NBA champion and the best player on the planet, your definitely in position to be critical like that, I know I would blame the hell out of his teammates too! he did not come to this situation (Cleveland) to be their savior and be depended on to carry the team on his back like he's done before, he hoped that him being there would influence the younger players to step it up a notch and it really looked like Kyrie and Dion are reading into that the wrong way.
Lebron being there doesn't mean they have to score more points become more better individual players, it should impact them to the point where they'd play smarter basketball and try to make the game easier for themselves, but NO! they are trying to do too much and fall into the same bad habits they had when they were losing...anyone educated on the game of basketball or has even played at the organized level can see this, so please stop posting non sense about how this is Lebron's fault.

still1ballin
11-05-2014, 09:16 PM
I remember the heat started 7-8 through 15 games the first year together.

L8kers4life
11-05-2014, 09:29 PM
i criticized him for leaving the heat, and for choking in the 2011 finals.

Ok, you are officialy not the biggest LeBron supporter, and I respect you more for mentioning that, cuz I wasnt sure.

Let me also say, this forum is way to focused on Kobe and Lebron, it seems as though no one can debate about these two without it getting ugly. I have seen so many threads about, top 5 all time, the best of this era, the best since Jordan left, the best wing since Jordan. Its retarted, they are both great in different ways. For LeBron he is one of the best ever because he is so efficient, athletic and versatile, for Kobe, he is one of the best ever because he has Unwavered Dedication and Will, work ethic second to none and longevity few have been able to match. But they are both great in their own right and both deserve the respect of this forum. It does not always have to be one or the other.

nastynice
11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
lebron steady says stupid *** ****.

ATX
11-05-2014, 09:38 PM

It was 8-7.

still1ballin
11-05-2014, 09:40 PM

It was 8-7.

Oh my bad. Still it was off to a slow start. Not exactly what people were expecting

Cal827
11-05-2014, 09:48 PM
^ Obligatory :dance:

koreancabbage
11-05-2014, 09:53 PM
I think Lebron has the right to call them out publicly because maybe the in locker room talk wasn't working.

You want players to speak their mind and he did and he's just stating the obvious for those actually following the Cavs.

The people who are taking this out of context are the people who don't watch Cavs game and probably don't even know the context of what Lebron is talking about.

FlashBolt
11-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Jordan punches his teammates = great leader with competitiveness.
LeBron calls out his teammates = bad person.

The double-standards PSD uses is baffling. We need to stop praising Jordan. I do acknowledge that James needs to stop whining because he has had 3 horrible games (yes, the game against Bulls was a horrible game by James standards. He took way too many shots and did something he rarely does - force shots). I get that it will take time to transition but what James has been doing isn't helping. It might be time for a player-meeting that Miami did. Waiters also needs to be traded. He's a complete detriment to the team and still doesn't understand the meaning of team ball.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Things are getting bad in Cleveland.

SF8
11-06-2014, 12:34 AM
How is this thread not locked up?

LeBron didn't call anyone out, he spoke the truth. Cavs have been horrific, anyone who expected them to become great right away needs a reality check.

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Kyrie ZERO assists is crazy

JNA17
11-06-2014, 12:36 AM
I wonder if Lebron is gonna blame his teammates for falling over the white guy he was guarding that made the game winning shot tonight?

XD

SF8
11-06-2014, 12:37 AM
LeBron clearly stated in his essay that the Cavs are gonna suck the first couple seasons with him.

Why are fans so surprised? Is it because you didn't read the article or because you don't know how to comprehend?

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Blatt wont be coach next year im calling it

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Kyrie ZERO assists is crazy

He carried them offensively tho.

JordansBulls
He learned from his fans. They blame everyone and anyone for anything that goes wrong in his career. I've even heard a few of them blame Wade for what happened in 2011 saying that if Wade accepted his secondary role sooner that wouldn't have happened. Lol. I know... Yet they wonder why they are regarded as the most irritating fan base on the internet.
good post. 5 star here.

JNA17
LeBron clearly stated in his essay that the Cavs are gonna suck the first couple seasons with him.

He did? I don't recall him ever stating that at all. In fact, Cavs fans would have his head if he ever said that. XD

JordansBulls
11-06-2014, 12:44 AM
This is Kyrie's team, he won allstar game mvp last year. If Lebron doesn't want to cooperate he can be traded.

Crackadalic
11-06-2014, 12:45 AM
This is Kyrie's team, he won allstar game mvp last year. If Lebron doesn't want to cooperate he can be traded.

Lmfaooo

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 12:48 AM
He carried them offensively tho.

Yes and LeBron also but nobody else was involved. The offense was 1 on 1 nonsense.

Vampirate
11-06-2014, 12:52 AM
By the sound of it, Lebron aside because he's been through the pressure of having a target on him in Miami before, has the fact that Cleveland now has Love and Lebron gone to these players heads to the point that they are arrogant and think they can waltz through the season?

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Everyone on Cavs except LeBron and Marion who is a role player are mostly losers. You cant teach them to win it has to come naturally.

JordansBulls
11-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Everyone on Cavs except LeBron and Marion who is a role player are mostly losers. You cant teach them to win it has to come naturally.
Kyrie did win, he was allstar game mvp. Anyone can win going to a franchise that has a proven champion as the man that never won before.

bucketss
11-06-2014, 01:01 AM
looks like Irving responded, and dion was benched for his disobedience #coachBron #pickUpYourBigBoyPants

Tony_Starks
11-06-2014, 01:05 AM
This dude literally fell down as Hayward hit the game winner......not that there's anything wrong with that!

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 01:31 AM
This is an absolutely gold moment in the sports world. The NBA was pure and perfect pre 2010 when Lebron was ranked accordingly and his fans didn't overrate him through the atmosphere. Unfortunately Lebron joined two other superstars to make one of the best teams in history and ruined the integrity of the game. He and the heat go on to get smoked in their finals. Then the lockout comes and the heat roll through the league for Lebrons first ring. After this year people started to live in the moment and put him on a platform of invincibility. Then right before Lebron was about to be exposed for the millionth time in his career Ray Allen comes through with the greatest shot in basketball history to lift the Heat to its second straight title. So after these 3 short years, Lebron magically jumped from a top 15 player all time to a top 5.. It was very painful to see the spell Lebron had on most of the younger nba fans. It wasn't until this past year that Timmy D had to expose Lebron for good. Now life seems to be back to normal and the future of the NBA looks much better.

jp611
11-06-2014, 01:31 AM

Kyrie isn't even that good. He can score a lot, but he gives up way too many points. This team isn't very good, and I don't see them improving enough to make a championship run.

Ak_47
11-06-2014, 01:35 AM
This is absolutely gold moment in the sports world. The NBA was pure and perfect pre 2010 when Lebron was ranked accordingly and his fans didn't overrate him through the atmosphere. Unfortunately Lebron joined two other superstars to make one of the best teams in history and ruined the integrity of the game. He and the heat go on to get smoked in their finals. Then the lockout comes and the heat roll through the league for Lebrons first ring. After this year people started to live in the moment and put him on a platform of invincibility. Then right before Lebron was about to be exposed for the millionth time in his career Ray Allen comes through with the greatest shot in basketball history to lift the Heat to its second straight title. So after these 3 short years, Lebron magically jumped from a top 15 player all time to a top 5.. It was very painful to see the spell Lebron had on most of the younger nba fans. It wasn't until this past year that Timmy D had to expose Lebron for good. Now life seems to be back to normal and the future of the NBA looks much better.

I bet you lebron still wants another star to join the team and yeah you can't forget Ray allen as well. LOL

SF8
11-06-2014, 01:41 AM
He did? I don't recall him ever stating that at all. In fact, Cavs fans would have his head if he ever said that. XD
Here it is;

Im not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. Were not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but Im realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. Im going into a situation with a young team and a new coach.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

JNA17
11-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Here it is;

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

I don't see where he states that the team will suck for two seasons.

I bet you lebron still wants another star to join the team and yeah you can't forget Ray allen as well. LOL

If the Cavs suck it up this season, you won't be seeing stars looking to join him anymore. In fact, you will see the opposite. Solely because of the fact that it's CLEVELAND. Bosh never wanted to go there despite wanting to play with Lebron pre 2010 and he never wanted to go there last off season neither.

We could very well see Love leave the Cavs after this season and I will laugh my *** off if that happens. Especially after using a gifted 1st pick and then some to give up for him.

mjt20mik
11-06-2014, 01:52 AM
TBH I don't know why they kept Waiters. Wiggins was so much better.

SF8
11-06-2014, 01:52 AM

Its implied.

JNA17
11-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Its implied.

Just like now Lebron is also implying that he's pinning the blame on his teammates too here? XD

TBH I don't know why they kept Waiters. Wiggins was so much better.

Because no way the Wolves would have done that deal without Wiggins in it.

Waiters will probably get traded or ask for a trade with the lack of minutes he is now playing. TT even declined a 4 year 48 million from the Cavs I believe.

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 02:01 AM

If the Cavs suck it up this season, you won't be seeing stars looking to join him anymore. In fact, you will see the opposite. Solely because of the fact that it's CLEVELAND. Bosh never wanted to go there despite wanting to play with Lebron pre 2010 and he never wanted to go there last off season neither.

We could very well see Love leave the Cavs after this season and I will laugh my *** off if that happens. Especially after using a gifted 1st pick and then some to give up for him.

Love didn't even sign an extension yet, so if things don't go right and he pulls a Dwight that wouldn't be good.

Htownballa1622
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM

HOW did I miss this gem? LMFAO :laugh:

smiddy012
11-06-2014, 03:03 AM
Lebron is such a sucky sucktard.

Chronz
11-06-2014, 03:34 AM
I wonder if Lebron is gonna blame his teammates for falling over the white guy he was guarding that made the game winning shot tonight?

XD

He said the game plan was to switch everything and that he got tripped up by the pick. Also said Hayward was given too much space on the switch....Something wrong about that?

Chronz
11-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Kyrie did win, he was allstar game mvp. Anyone can win going to a franchise that has a proven champion as the man that never won before.

Why would you mention the All-Star MVP instead of something like the World Cup he just won? LOL.... you've been trolling pretty hard lately, I saw this line on like 2 sigs tho so its definitely getting attention.

Chronz
11-06-2014, 03:37 AM
This is an absolutely gold moment in the sports world. The NBA was pure and perfect pre 2010 when Lebron was ranked accordingly and his fans didn't overrate him through the atmosphere. Unfortunately Lebron joined two other superstars to make one of the best teams in history and ruined the integrity of the game. He and the heat go on to get smoked in their finals. Then the lockout comes and the heat roll through the league for Lebrons first ring. After this year people started to live in the moment and put him on a platform of invincibility. Then right before Lebron was about to be exposed for the millionth time in his career Ray Allen comes through with the greatest shot in basketball history to lift the Heat to its second straight title. So after these 3 short years, Lebron magically jumped from a top 15 player all time to a top 5.. It was very painful to see the spell Lebron had on most of the younger nba fans. It wasn't until this past year that Timmy D had to expose Lebron for good. Now life seems to be back to normal and the future of the NBA looks much better.

Seriously tho, get a grip on reality.

P&GRealist
11-06-2014, 03:59 AM
looks like Irving responded, and dion was benched for his disobedience #coachBron #pickUpYourBigBoyPants

Isn't the bigboypants thing Kobe's saying?

SF8
11-06-2014, 04:00 AM

Seriously tho, get a grip on reality.

One of the biggest mysteries on Earth....why do Laker fans hate LeBron so much.....

Like fo real, Laker fans hate LeBron more than Cavs fans did when LeBron left Cleveland. Laker fans hate LeBron more than Heat fans when LeBron left Miami.

I wish I knew why.

smiddy012
11-06-2014, 05:31 AM
One of the biggest mysteries on Earth....why do Laker fans hate LeBron so much.....

Like fo real, Laker fans hate LeBron more than Cavs fans did when LeBron left Cleveland. Laker fans hate LeBron more than Heat fans when LeBron left Miami.

I wish I knew why.

There isn't a city that hates Lebron more than Chicago, don't let these forums fool you.

PurpleLynch
11-06-2014, 07:18 AM

I wish I knew why.

I'm a Lakers fan,but I absolutely don't hate Lebron,actually I like him a lot as a player!

jp611
11-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Looks like Lebron needs some more help :laugh2:

ewing
11-06-2014, 09:34 AM

:laugh:

prodigy
11-06-2014, 09:40 AM
He didn't throw Anyone under the bus. He's 100% right. Irving had 0 assist. Which is unlike him. But things need to change. Which they will. Most people knew cavs would struggle at first. So not sure why the shock.

prodigy
11-06-2014, 09:43 AM

XD

Actually an illegal screen on favors that got Gordon open. But I didn't expect that to be called late in a game.

Mr. Baller
11-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Never seen such selfish basketball from an entire team like that. Also why start Marion over Miller?

SlimKid
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
How is it even possible to play 45 min as a starting PG and come away with 0 assists? That's remarkable for all the wrong reasons.

Slug3
11-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Never seen such selfish basketball from an entire team like that. Also why start Marion over Miller?

New NBA head coach. Its going to take time for him to adjust as well.

Even if this team doesn't get it together they are still talented enough to win a lot of games and go deep in the playoffs. But Kyrie is still a very young player by NBA standards. He hasn't gone through too many years of sucking. Its going to be hard for a guy this young who established himself as the go to guy for the Cavs when Lebron was not there, to just up and sacrifice stats and other things for the good of the team. Bron, Miller, Marion, Love these are all guys who get it, and Love has been on a crappy team his whole like he will get it. But Kyrie is the wild card here. At this point in the beginning of this, I do not see that he is buying in yet. If he never does you could easily see Lebron wanting him traded.

SteBO
11-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Blatt's lineup change is interesting.....which relates to Dion Waiters. Maybe it's a one game thing, but I wonder how long before Waiters starts getting annoyed...because up to this point he's always been anti-sixth man. But then again, if I were a CLE fan I like the LBJ-Marion defensive tandem on the perimeter.

But Kyrie has gotta be better. The Cavs aren't doing anything in the playoffs if their PG isn't getting other players involved. Plenty of time remains though....

WadeKobe
11-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Some of you are unbearable. Seriously.

LeBron made an honest remark. It is true. There are obviously a lot of bad habits. How much of LeBron's own struggles are a product of that we will see as things move forward.

Watching that offense was very problematic. Nowhere near enough ball movement, way too much dribbling by people not named Lebron, and not enough of running the offense through LeBron. It was dumbfounding to watch.

JustinTime
11-06-2014, 11:19 AM

XD

If I made that same comment and replace white guy with black guy someone would say I was racist. Like "Hayward blocked the **** out of that black guy but it might have been goal-tending".

sheesh
11-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Like I said before in this thread. Put LeBron at the point guard. If Kyrie doesn't want to play ball and do his job then let him lose his job.

Maybe it's the only way for him to get it through his head that he's the Point Guard and needs to fall back.

Mr.B
11-06-2014, 11:52 AM

I don't watch a whole lot of Cavs games but according to ESPN Irving has ZERO assists in the last 7 quarters yet has taken over 30 shots during that same time period.

That's not good at all! I could be wrong but isn't the PG supposed to pass the ball?

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 11:56 AM
He didn't throw Anyone under the bus. He's 100% right. Irving had 0 assist. Which is unlike him. But things need to change. Which they will. Most people knew cavs would struggle at first. So not sure why the shock.

I know Irving needs to stop pounding the ball so much. It's only 4 games in, it will probably take through December to get the chemistry where it needs to be. Thankfully, they play in the East so it shouldn't hurt their standing too much. Everything will be blown out of proportion with the Cavs right now.

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 11:58 AM

He's battling some back issues, which are not consider serious but it has robbed him of some of his explosiveness. Due to his desire to get the team chemistry where it needs to be, his physical progress has been slowed.

JustinTime
11-06-2014, 12:20 PM
He's battling some back issues, which are not consider serious but it has robbed him of some of his explosiveness. Due to his desire to get the team chemistry where it needs to be, his physical progress has been slowed.

I think you guys should trade Irving for Bennett and Wiggins

Arch Stanton
11-06-2014, 12:44 PM
I think you guys should trade Irving for Bennett and Wiggins

Haha!

ghettosean
11-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Jordan punches his teammates = great leader with competitiveness.
LeBron calls out his teammates = bad person.

The double-standards PSD uses is baffling. We need to stop praising Jordan. I do acknowledge that James needs to stop whining because he has had 3 horrible games (yes, the game against Bulls was a horrible game by James standards. He took way too many shots and did something he rarely does - force shots). I get that it will take time to transition but what James has been doing isn't helping. It might be time for a player-meeting that Miami did. Waiters also needs to be traded. He's a complete detriment to the team and still doesn't understand the meaning of team ball.

If Jordan had a terrible game and called out his teammates publically I don't think anyone would be calling MJ a great leader for that.

Just wanted to compare apples to apples :)

blams
11-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Oh my god anything to hate on lebron haha its pathetic

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 12:54 PM
If Jordan had a terrible game and called out his teammates publically I don't think anyone would be calling MJ a great leader for that.

Just wanted to compare apples to apples :)
well if you want to compare apples to apples then we should talk about the criticism specifically. he didn't call out his teammates for having a poor game. he said there were bad habits and selfish habits left over from years of losing. unless i missed it, he didn't call anyone out for a poor game. he didn't attack anyone. even i, notorious kobe hater that i apparently am, would find this completely acceptable if he said the same thing in a similar situation. or mj. or duncan. bird. manning. brady. jeter.

i guarantee you it's the exact same message the coach is delivering on a daily basis.

ghettosean
11-06-2014, 01:29 PM
well if you want to compare apples to apples then we should talk about the criticism specifically. he didn't call out his teammates for having a poor game. he said there were bad habits and selfish habits left over from years of losing. unless i missed it, he didn't call anyone out for a poor game. he didn't attack anyone. even i, notorious kobe hater that i apparently am, would find this completely acceptable if he said the same thing in a similar situation. or mj. or duncan. bird. manning. brady. jeter.

i guarantee you it's the exact same message the coach is delivering on a daily basis.

I agree with you somewhat but the post from the poster specifically said:

LeBron calls out his teammates = bad person

This is what I responded too....

He did mention bad habits but honestly he is blaming his teammates and gives no attention to his bad game he's done this in the season opener too (though I'll admit in the opener he did say he shot poorly).

As for you mentioning the coach delivering this message on a daily basis he should he's the coach he is supposed to point out specifically what is wrong on a daily basis or after every loss but he won't do it each and every time in a public forum for all to see and hear.

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 03:40 PM
I agree with you somewhat but the post from the poster specifically said:

This is what I responded too....

He did mention bad habits but honestly he is blaming his teammates and gives no attention to his bad game he's done this in the season opener too (though I'll admit in the opener he did say he shot poorly).

As for you mentioning the coach delivering this message on a daily basis he should he's the coach he is supposed to point out specifically what is wrong on a daily basis or after every loss but he won't do it each and every time in a public forum for all to see and hear.

i just don't see where the issue is tbh. if he said it's going to be a process to turn this organization around (which is reasonable) then the implication is the same except no one would get all up in arms about it.

Shlumpledink
11-06-2014, 03:40 PM
He's not wrong though

albertajaysfan
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
i just don't see where the issue is tbh. if he said it's going to be a process to turn this organization around (which is reasonable) then the implication is the same except no one would get all up in arms about it.

I have no problem with him pointing out the issues. He is right about the current state of the team. What baffles me is how he doesn't seem to take on much responsibility for helping to change it.

To me a good leader would own that part. Saying something along the lines of 'I need to find a way to guide these guys so they buy into the team concept Coach is trying to implement'.

I recognize that is being picky but Lebron is supposed to be this great player. That kind of leadership I believe is what could be the catalyst to him leaving behind a great legacy. To me his current approach seems childish and passive aggressive. Obviously that is only based off of seeing him speak with the media. I have no idea how he is behind closed doors but it seems likely there is a parallel.

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Why is this situation being compared to the Heat?

First of all Spo had 15 years of NBA coaching experience
Wade and LeBron were very close friends which LeBron is not with any Cav player besides Jones or Miller I guess
You have a winner like Pat Riley who knew what he was doing, who is the Pat in Cleveland?
Most of the team had playoff experience, which you cant say about the Cavs.

This is a different situation this isn't like the Miami situation

jp611
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Jordan - handled matters behind closed doors, strengthened his team, makes his supporting cast great

Lebron - calls out his teammates in the media, proclaims he's the savior here to help, makes his supporting cast less effective w/ Lebron ball.

Not really a good comparison at all, not even close.

ILLUSIONIST^248
11-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Jordan - handled matters behind closed doors, strengthened his team, makes his supporting cast great

Lebron - calls out his teammates in the media, proclaims he's the savior here to help, makes his supporting cast less effective w/ Lebron ball.

Good post

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Jordan was one of the biggest jerks behind closed doors of all time, he often ripped into his players in a mean way actually.

DoMeFavors
11-06-2014, 04:10 PM
LeBron needs floor spacers and shooters, Marion and Andy starting hurts that

jp611
11-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Jordan was one of the biggest jerks behind closed doors of all time, he often ripped into his players in a mean way actually.

I know. Jordan was a ****ing dick.

bucketss
11-06-2014, 04:19 PM

what a drama queen.

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 04:20 PM

Jordan - had one third the daily scrutiny that Lebron gets. that's like saying "none of the greats would team up in such and such a city like Lebron did!". easy to say that when circumstances never arose that would allow such a thing.

the guy simply stated a truth that any basketball fan can see.

prodigy
11-06-2014, 04:30 PM

Umm, watch Jordan's hof speech. He called out everyone. Even I was called out by him lol. Plus horrible comparison on ur part. I'm sure mj complained to media at least once. Plus just the advancement in media/social media points out lebrons comments more so then jordans.

Slug3
11-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Lebron is in the age where the media is everywhere and we can get anything off the internet. Someone sneezes funny and someone else tweets about it.

With MJ, if you didn't have cable and didn't have sports center then you may not know anything that happened with Jordan.

Vinylman
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
people are dumb

It is 4 games into the season... relax and get laid ... your life will improve

ghettosean
11-06-2014, 04:52 PM

Jordan - had one third the daily scrutiny that Lebron gets. that's like saying "none of the greats would team up in such and such a city like Lebron did!". easy to say that when circumstances never arose that would allow such a thing.

I don't disagree but it's self inflicted because Jordan never called himself silly names like the king or chosen one and he definitely wasn't foolish enough to talk about how many championships he would win dude was all business on the court.

Oh did i forget to mention he wasn't a notorious flopper too... Lets not pretend Lebron didn't earn a lot of the scrutiny he receives.

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
I don't disagree but it's self inflicted because Jordan never called himself silly names like the king or chosen one and he definitely wasn't foolish enough to talk about how many championships he would win dude was all business on the court.

Oh did i forget to mention he wasn't a notorious flopper too... Lets not pretend Lebron didn't earn a lot of the scrutiny he receives.

it's not self inflicted. michael would have said all kinds of things that would have sounded selfish or arrogant or whiney but no one was around to hear it or report on it. michael jordan was a hero of mine but he said a lot of things that would get him killed in this day and age but they usually died the next day.

ghettosean
11-06-2014, 06:01 PM
it's not self inflicted. michael would have said all kinds of things that would have sounded selfish or arrogant or whiney but no one was around to hear it or report on it. michael jordan was a hero of mine but he said a lot of things that would get him killed in this day and age but they usually died the next day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQd4TiM5O3M

Yep they wouldn't have been able to report Jordan doing stupid stunts like this.... Come on dude stop being an apologist for him.

Also the media was all over Jordan and he even had a book on him where the writer has him calling his teammates "pusses" (you know what I mean) for not playing hard... Let's not pretend Jordan came from caveman times.

Tony_Starks
11-06-2014, 06:12 PM

Not true. MJ had so much off the court scrutiny in regards to his gambling that he actually retired the first time. Granted Lebron is in the social media era so it's different but let's not pretend Jordan wasn't extremely scrutinized. The media even tried to put his Dads death on him.

The difference is he never put his foot in his mouth like Bron Bron constantly does. He was a politician in public, and a jerk in private.

This whole "Lebron is the most criticized athlete ever" is so incredibly exaggerated.....

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Not true. MJ had so much off the court scrutiny in regards to his gambling that he actually retired the first time. Granted Lebron is in the social media era so it's different but let's not pretend Jordan wasn't extremely scrutinized. The media even tried to put his Dads death on him.

The difference is he never put his foot in his mouth like Bron Bron constantly does. He was a politician in public, and a jerk in private.

This whole "Lebron is the most criticized athlete ever" is so incredibly exaggerated.....
Right. You are talking about major stories. He wasn't hounded every day over every word he said, so saying that he didn't put his foot in his mouth is pointless. I didn't blow through thousands of dollars a month in cocaine but then again I never had thousands of dollars a month if you get my drift.

As an aside - are you old enough to remember how different media was before the internet exploded? MJ played the majority of his career before that.

Tony_Starks
11-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Right. You are talking about major stories. He wasn't hounded every day over every word he said, so saying that he didn't put his foot in his mouth is pointless. I didn't blow through thousands of dollars a month in cocaine but then again I never had thousands of dollars a month if you get my drift.

As an aside - are you old enough to remember how different media was before the internet exploded? MJ played the majority of his career before that.

Yes I am. There was kind of a code of conduct to reporting back then, where the petty stuff didn't even merit attention. If MJ played today it would be entirely different.

But back to today's athlete I'm of the opinion that as much scrutiny as Lebron gets he gets even more overwhelming praise and relentless defending. I feel like he should be able to get criticized when it's legit just like anybody else....

ghettosean
11-06-2014, 06:48 PM

You are acting as if Jordan never participated in post game interviews

Kyben36
11-06-2014, 07:11 PM

Chemestry is key with this team, and so far its not going well, the thing that should be called out is defense, and how porely both Kyrie and Love play it. Varijao surely isnt a big enough player to anchor that team either.

Jamiecballer
11-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Well I am not meaning to. There was simply way less media and words were not dissected the way they are for Lebron and whoever is the next big thing.

numba1CHANGsta
11-06-2014, 07:35 PM
guess Ray Allen won't be going to the Cavs anymore LOL

Raps08-09 Champ
11-06-2014, 10:55 PM
He's saying there's some bad habits they need to fix. Lebron went through the same thing being a good player on a bad team.

When you have a Waiters on your team, there's clearly an issue.

Teeboy1487
11-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Way too early for this ****. If they are struggling in April, then we can worry. It will take time for this team to gel.

SF8
11-07-2014, 02:16 AM
There isn't a city that hates Lebron more than Chicago, don't let these forums fool you.
I live near LA and often travel to LA for work and have many friends from LA who are Laker fans....they all hate LeBron more than Satan himself.

Idk man, it could just be the forums but Laker fans I've met in person hate him too.

Just doesn't make sense, he's never beat the Lakers in a crazy playoff series or anything. He's never bashed the Lakers publicly. He never left the Lakers. I don't even think LeBron actually comes to LA often during the off season unlike most other athletes who come to drink, party and **** the ratchet b***ches of Los Angeles, LeBron keeps to himself in Cleveland for the most part.

I'm a Lakers fan,but I absolutely don't hate Lebron,actually I like him a lot as a player!

That's good bro, but you are an exception my friend. Your fanbase feels different.

P&GRealist
11-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Trade LeBron to the Heat for Luol Deng

Confusious
11-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Yawn.

LOOTERX9
11-07-2014, 11:51 AM
But that ****** lebron be afraid to shoot at times so someone else has to take over with scoring. Lbj is soft at times. Kyrie has to shoot more in games when lebron is being passive

HeatFan
11-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Although I understand some of his concerns may be legitimate, he should just keep his mouth shut and have those conversations in-house only. Why always putting your teammates on the spot with the media. Its like he is quick to always judge everybody.

Maybe he has to be a better leader and teach them without this being a media circus. After all, he knew that some of the major assets, Irving included, are young and in-experienced in handling high expectations.

ghettosean
11-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Although I understand some of his concerns may be legitimate, he should just keep his mouth shut and have those conversations in-house only. Why always putting your teammates on the spot with the media. Its like he is quick to always judge everybody.

Maybe he has to be a better leader and teach them without this being a media circus. After all, he knew that some of the major assets, Irving included, are young and in-experienced in handling high expectations.

One of the best posts in the thread so far! :clap:

OlivaThor
11-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Lebron should kick Kyries and Dions *** to get their **** together