PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Blaming Teammates... Again

Pages : 1 [2]

bigmac8675
11-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Oh Lebron....

ink
11-07-2014, 01:58 PM
He's part of the team now. He doesn't need to negotiate with his teammates through the media.

jp611
11-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Yawn.

Happy you made the transition of a Bulls fan to a Cavs fan now? :laugh2:

Jamiecballer
11-07-2014, 02:30 PM
He's part of the team now. He doesn't need to negotiate with his teammates through the media.

i really don't think it's got anything to do with that. it's an honest assessment that just about anyone outside of the team could make. there is a reason why losers are losers.

ink
11-07-2014, 02:34 PM
i really don't think it's got anything to do with that. it's an honest assessment that just about anyone outside of the team could make. there is a reason why losers are losers.

It's internal.

Chronz
11-07-2014, 02:44 PM
It's internal.

Says who? Some of the games best leaders have used the media to send a message

It's also led to some bad decisions but the media IS a part of that internal strife

Jamiecballer
11-07-2014, 02:51 PM
It's internal.

did i miss where he accused anyone in particular? why can't an honest observation be made without people getting upset?

Jamiecballer
11-07-2014, 02:52 PM

It's also led to some bad decisions but the media IS a part of that internal strife

i honestly don't believe it was meant to be a message. i think it was just Lebron showing an unusual level of awareness and being candid.

Vampirate
11-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Honestly, what I take out of what Lebron says is positive criticism.

ink
11-07-2014, 03:04 PM

He made his bed. I don't like seeing excuses made in the media. Let them work it out internally IMO.

ghettosean
11-07-2014, 03:11 PM

He made his bed. I don't like seeing excuses made in the media. Let them work it out internally IMO.

This...

No reason to say bad habits have been built up over the years (basically since he has not been around) and say it's ok because I'm here to help.

Especially when he has a bad game himself... SMH

Vampirate
11-07-2014, 04:45 PM
I honestly think this has been blown out of proportion.

As to 'he should be doing this in private with his team', here's the thing, we don't know what's going inside that locker room, for all we know he is but they are ignoring him.

jrodmesche
11-07-2014, 05:05 PM
I believe this Cav's team has some REAL talent, and if they could somehow put it all together than they definitely have the ability to win championships. With that said I think there going to have some REAL problems. When LeBron came to Miami to join Wade and the Heat Wade had already been there and done that. Wade had already won a championship as the clear cut #1 option for the Heat and had no problem handing the torch to Lebron when it was needed. This Cav's team has not tasted success since LeBron was there last and now its a completely different group of players that are used to losing. LeBron know has to play the leader role all by himself which he has not yet proven he can do. on the Heat he had other veterans like Haslem and Wade to help him out with that. For the cave to reach there full potential Kyrie is going to have to do the same thing wade did and I'm not so sure thats possible.