PDA

View Full Version : NBA Sim League Restart Sign Ups

killthesux
11-04-2014, 02:47 AM
The NBA Sim League is sort of like NBA 2k if any of you have ever played it, you construct and build a team, set a depth chart and a gameplan, make trades, sign free agents, and possibly even draft Michael Jordan. The only thing that is different is that you wont be actually playing the game, they will be simulated. We are starting the league back in 1979 since there were only 20 teams or so back then I had to create extra players(Chamberlain, Russell, Robertson, etc.). Also to make this fair we will construct a Re-Draft. Once we get the league full we will begin.

Teams Taken
Philadelphia- Killthesux
Chicago- D1JM
New York- xxplayerxx23
New Jersey- Robbw
Memphis- HoopsDrive
Toronto- Dhop
Miami- Baller
Boston- Riveramk
Seattle- BrickCity
LA Lakers- Zb_#85
Minnesota- Nehowig
Golden State- xSolidx
LA Clippers- Cracka2Hi
Orlando- Jbeezy
Milwaukee- Phlp
Atlanta Green Monster
Washington-- Unleashthebeast
Charlotte- TyKidd
New Orleans- DubbyDubs
Indiana- AP=MVP
Cleveland- Richiesaraus
San Antonio- TO Rapz
Utah- brackattack
Dallas- Jakub
Portland- Valade

**Information I need**

Team Choice-
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer
Date of Birth
City
State
College

killthesux
11-04-2014, 01:26 PM
bump

DubbyDubbs
11-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Team Choice- New Orleans Pelicans

Username- DubbyDubbs

Date of Birth- September 15, 1989

City- Toronto

Province - Ontario, Canada

Cracka2HI!
11-05-2014, 01:05 AM
If you've never done this it's really fun and not nearly as much work as you might think. We have a great group of guys too! Need a few more good men!!

AP=MVP
11-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Team Choice- Indiana
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer- AP=MVP
Date of Birth- 12/10/90
City- St. Joseph
State- MO
College- Missouri Western

richiesaurus310
11-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Team Choice- Any, I can be an extra in case someone drops out if need be
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer- Richiesaurus310
Date of Birth- 07/05/1989
City- Los Angeles
State- CA
College- CSULA

xbrackattackx
11-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Are same people running it? Cause they sucked and were unorganized. I got a message from one of them telling me I was on the clock, then the other messaged me and said I was replaced. I was active and always on. If different people are running it, I would be down.

killthesux
11-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Are same people running it? Cause they sucked and were unorganized. I got a message from one of them telling me I was on the clock, then the other messaged me and said I was replaced. I was active and always on. If different people are running it, I would be down.

im running it

xxplayerxx23
11-05-2014, 01:14 PM

:laugh2: you were awful. You were not active

xbrackattackx
11-05-2014, 01:30 PM
:laugh2: you were awful. You were not active

Mmmm, funny. Cause my lineups,claims and draft picks were always on time. But go ahead and do like most psd'ers and spout half truths and lies. Doesn't bother me! You stay classy my friend!

xxplayerxx23
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Mmmm, funny. Cause my lineups,claims and draft picks were always on time. But go ahead and do like most psd'ers and spout half truths and lies. Doesn't bother me! You stay classy my friend!

:laugh: :laugh: ask anybody about how you did and how active you were. You were the one that called out the people that did a good job in a league that ran over 20 years. You were replaced for a reason

xbrackattackx
11-05-2014, 01:44 PM
D1 is the man and did awesome! It was just no one came to me and was like "hey you need to do this or you will be replaced" it just came out of no where and that's what was blind siding. At least if I am dedicating my time tell me before you just cut ties.

xxplayerxx23
11-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Dude you went missing multiple times. But it's whatever my point was don't talk about commishes that gave their free time and did a good job.

killthesux
11-05-2014, 02:00 PM
D1 is the man and did awesome! It was just no one came to me and was like "hey you need to do this or you will be replaced" it just came out of no where and that's what was blind siding. At least if I am dedicating my time tell me before you just cut ties.

Are you playing or not

valade16
11-05-2014, 02:55 PM
If you need another I will do it:

Team Choice - Portland TrailBlazers
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer - Valade16
Date of Birth - 1987
City - Portland
State - Oregon
College - Troy University

TO Rapz
11-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Team Choice - Don't care.
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer - TO
Date of Birth - 95
City - Brampton
State - Ontario
College - UOIT

xbrackattackx
11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Are you playing or not

Anaheim Ducks(Utah Jazz)
Brackattack
7/15/1985
LA
Cali
Clemson

Cracka2HI!
11-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Hahaha D1 was by far the best Sim commish in PSD history!

jakub
11-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Team Choice- Any
First/Last Name or you can use your PSD username if you prefer: Jakub
Date of Birth : 1996
City Rutherford
State - New Jersey
College - Rutgers

killthesux
11-06-2014, 11:44 PM
bump

phlp_bj
11-07-2014, 08:44 PM

It's not the commishes duty to message every single GM to let them know of what they have to do and what they don't have to do. It's your team and your responsibility. Adam Silver doesn't message Doc Rivers to tell him to insert Jamal Crawford into the game does he? You also claim to have dedicated time to the Sim, when anyone who was even somewhat active in the Sim knows that you tried waiving Renaldo Balkman multiple times when he wasn't even on your team anymore. True dedication right there.

With that said, I will be back KTS

xxplayerxx23
11-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Come on guys need 5 more teams, it's a ton of fun

AP=MVP
11-09-2014, 09:33 PM
So is this going to happen?

SoCal Bob
11-11-2014, 07:18 AM
So is this going to happen?

Looks like it.