PDA

View Full Version : Hope For Rush?

Redrum187
11-03-2014, 06:31 AM
I remember a few years ago, one of my favorite bench players was Brandon Rush. He was one of the best 3 and D guys. I know he got injured and we haven't really heard much else about him. His first 4 seasons were incredibly solid, playing 24-26 mpg and was the primary defender for Golden State (before he got injured).

Can Brandon Rush be back to that solid bench 3 and D guy he use to be his first 4 seasons? Was it the injury that has basically made him banished to the bench? I would think many teams could use a guy like him... which team could utilize him the best making him become relevant again?

Goose17
11-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Only he can make himself relevant again. Or maybe Gregg Popovich but I don't think we should include pop in the conversation because I'm certain he's some sort of wizard.

He could thrive in Golden State if he got back to the level he was at before. This new offense would be ideal for him.

He's never really been the same sine that injury though.

MrfadeawayJB
11-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Remember when Brandon rush was getting in shouting matches with fans over twitter? He said some really cruel things, and then the injury occurs. Coincidence?

dhopisthename
11-03-2014, 02:17 PM
he looked done when he was playing for utah. his only hope was that his leg hadn't healed all of the way. he was really slow and was worthless on offense.

Redrum187
11-03-2014, 05:42 PM
he looked done when he was playing for utah. his only hope was that his leg hadn't healed all of the way. he was really slow and was worthless on offense.

Yeah, I saw a game or two, I was hoping it was just a bad game for him with Utah. He is 29 but I guess I just hope he could be that once amazing role player off the bench.