PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat are 3-0 this season, how long will their streak go until?

FriedTofuz
11-02-2014, 10:46 PM
A lebron-less heat is 3-0, wade is healthy and bosh is playing outrageously well. How long will this streak last?

Dade County
11-02-2014, 10:52 PM
mods close this thread

theheatles
11-02-2014, 10:55 PM
98-0 obv

SoggyTofuz
11-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Go back to trolling Knicks fans please.

FriedTofuz
11-02-2014, 11:02 PM
This isnt a troll thread, this is a legitimate question and I have nothing against the heat.
Stop derailing my thread!

dhopisthename
11-02-2014, 11:04 PM
probably the next game vs houston,

Dade County
11-02-2014, 11:09 PM
This isnt a troll thread, this is a legitimate question and I have nothing against the heat.
Stop derailing my thread!

ok.....

It will be very tough for the HEAT to beat the Rockets.

2-ONE-5
11-02-2014, 11:10 PM
i hate this forum

Crackadalic
11-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Go back to trolling Knicks fans please.

lmao Tofuz you have a twin bro

To answer your question maybe the rockets next game

TheNumber37
11-02-2014, 11:13 PM
This is silly, we can play when is _______ team going to lose their next game with any team.
It's not thread worthy simply because Lebron used to play there.

Cal827
11-02-2014, 11:26 PM
You know what, I'm just gonna add gasoline onto this fire :D

The Raptors-Heat game is a prelude to the ECF where the two teams will battle until the very end, after long tough series victories, where the Heat sweep the Cavaliers, and the Raptors win a contreversial seven game series over the Knicks, where pretty much every Raptor, Knick, Nets and Laker fan gets banned from the forums, and Fried/Soggy Tofuz finally meet each other :D

Cal827
11-02-2014, 11:28 PM
On a more serious note though, good start by Miami.... Now people might think that they still are an East Threat, as they should be considered with Wade/Bosh

Crackadalic
11-02-2014, 11:33 PM
You know what, I'm just gonna add gasoline onto this fire :D

The Raptors-Heat game is a prelude to the ECF where the two teams will battle until the very end, after long tough series victories, where the Heat sweep the Cavaliers, and the Raptors win a contreversial seven game series over the Knicks, where pretty much every Raptor, Knick, Nets and Laker fan gets banned from the forums, and Fried/Soggy Tofuz finally meet each other :D

You suck at trolling Cal. Leave it to the experts

Cal827
11-02-2014, 11:36 PM
You suck at trolling Cal. Leave it to the experts

Lol, Yeah, I know. I apologize to the Members of Prosportsdaily.

IBleedPurple
11-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Their streak will go as long as they keep winning. When they lose, it will end.

diu9leilomo
11-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Heat is not that good, they didn't win the game, just that Raptors lose the game for them. Raptors will be up by 10 if they made some free throws..

FriedTofuz
11-02-2014, 11:54 PM
I watched the Raptor game against the heat, the heat were on fire and there was no defense at all.
Bosh is rebounding back like he was in his toronto days and he's better at playmaking, defense and 3pt shooting. For as long as wade stays healthy, a team like that with many vets could do a lot of damage while chicago has an injured D-rose and Cleveland is still figuring things out to become consistent. I had Washington or Charlotte as the 3rd seed in the east, it could very well be Miami when it's all said and done with.

FriedTofuz
11-02-2014, 11:55 PM
lmao Tofuz you have a twin bro

To answer your question maybe the rockets next game

Damn I Have a fan?! :'D
The rockets could be the team, but Bosh usually matches up well with Dwight Howard so it'lll be interesting to see. I think Houston took a step back during the offseason even though Miami did as well so it could be anyone's game.

Htownballa1622
11-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Tuesday ;)

Dade County
11-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Heat is not that good, they didn't win the game, just that Raptors lose the game for them. Raptors will be up by 10 if they made some free throws..

lol

HEAT could have crated a big lead, but the refs went crazy in that 1st half. Those callas slowed the game down and kept Toronto within an 7 to 12pt margin at all times.

Raps missed 15 freethrows & I think Miami missed 12.

re-watch the game.

Dade County
11-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Tuesday ;)

Hopefully you guys win tomorrow, so the media can hype HEAT vs Rockets up for tuesday ... lol

SoggyTofuz
11-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Watch this streak be broken by the knicks and when the knicks break the streak, FriedTofuz will create a thread wondering if the Knicks will be a top four seed.

Htownballa1622
11-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Hopefully you guys win tomorrow, so the media can hype HEAT vs Rockets up for tuesday ... lol

Lol. I feel like tomorrow is a trap game for us going to philly and overlooking then to play yall. I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped a game tomorrow or Tuesday against yall but I hope meet each other undefeated on Tuesday. Should be good :)

Sadds The Gr8
11-03-2014, 01:12 AM
82-0

Nick O
11-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Chris Bosh IS THAT GUY!!!!! . top 5 player in the league this year. hes doing everything. hes gonna take em to at least the ECF

TylerSL
11-03-2014, 03:03 AM
It is still early but I do find it somewhat shocking that people are so willing to just write the Heat off. Miami has played excellent to start this season. Bosh has been the rock of the team, consistently putting up big numbers (averaging 26-11 to start the season) while we have gotten solid contributions from Wade (obviously), Deng, Cole, Chalmers, Ennis, Napier, and Shawne Williams (after his terrible season opener). Its been a total team effort and really fun to watch. If we can beat Houston on Tuesday night we'll really open some eyes.

IKnowHoops
11-03-2014, 04:20 AM
The Heat have surprised me honestly. They look really good to me and I think at the moment, they are as good as any team in the east. They could beat the bulls or the Cavs. Loosing Bron has opened the door up for everyone to play at the maximum. The ball moves and they have a lot of players that can put the ball in the hole.

I watched the Toronto game the Heat looked great. They look better than Toronto. They have really good chemistry out there too. With Deng, and the emergence of Ennis they just look like a good team to me.

Obviously anyone can loose at anytime, but as long as the Heat stay healthy, I think they will be in the top 3 in the East and they could possibly even be number 1.

Heat vs Cavs would be a dream scenario for the NBA in the eastern conference finals. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

D-Leethal
11-03-2014, 10:53 AM
That's why you can't just look at someone stats and assume they are done. Anyone watching the games saw why Bosh and Wade struggled to play off LeBron (not LBJ's fault but its true). His style clashed with theirs. Now they can play their game again. They are both far from done.

IKnowHoops
11-03-2014, 05:04 PM
That's why you can't just look at someone stats and assume they are done. Anyone watching the games saw why Bosh and Wade struggled to play off LeBron (not LBJ's fault but its true). His style clashed with theirs. Now they can play their game again. They are both far from done.

I agree but I still lay some blame on Spo. Bosh should of been more of a focal point for Wade and Bron to play off of, instead of having Bron initiate all the time. I said this plenty of times last year and not just after the fact.

brandt
11-04-2014, 02:06 AM
probably the next game vs houston,

Being a Rocket's fan, I would love to agree with you. However, The Rockets played last night which will make it 2 nights in a row for them and Miami will be rested.

Rockice_8
11-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Look closer at Wade's numbers you will see a low FG% and a PER under 20. It's not just a LBJ thing he's just not the same player. Bosh you knew would bounce back to a 20/10 guy.

WaDe03
11-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Look closer at Wade's numbers you will see a low FG% and a PER under 20. It's not just a LBJ thing he's just not the same player. Bosh you knew would bounce back to a 20/10 guy.

It's 3 games into the season lol. He had one bad game against the Sixers the other 2 he was good.

mjm07
11-04-2014, 11:44 AM
i hate this forum

But you said Wade, Bosh, & the HEAT would suck? Keep hating! ;)

mjm07
11-04-2014, 11:44 AM

This sums it up perfectly.

Cal827
11-05-2014, 02:35 AM

LOL, GTFO Douglas

Anyways, it's over now. So lets start spewing hate towards the Rockets :D

FriedTofuz
11-05-2014, 02:47 AM
LOL, GTFO Douglas

Anyways, it's over now. So lets start spewing hate towards the Rockets :D
Dude I know it`s all funny and all, but come on, most of you posts are always aimed to instigating hate upon other fanbases, you shouldnt do that, it derails the whole thread :(

Cal827
11-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Dude I know it`s all funny and all, but come on, most of you posts are always aimed to instigating hate upon other fanbases, you shouldnt do that, it derails the whole thread :(

Yeah, I know, I should really stop trolling baiting fan bases :pity:

Wait....what?

Side note, How far do you guys think Houston will go? Their next two games are against strong teams, but at home. Then they get Minnesota, Philly, and OKC. Could go 10-0 to start