PDA

View Full Version : Blatt ripped team in meeting following embarrassing opening night lost

jericho
11-01-2014, 02:27 PM
"You all are such nice people, I'm so happy you weren't in the morning meeting today because your opinion of me might be vastly different right now," Blatt told the media after the Cavs beat the Chicago Bulls 114-108 in overtime Friday. "But we cleaned some things up, and the guys responded beautifully and we played a great game."

Blatt spared no one, including LeBron James, who bounced back with 36 points, eight rebounds, four assists and four steals against the Bulls after a 5-for-15 shooting night against the Knicks that was further sullied by eight turnovers. - See more at: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/cavaliers-coach-blatt-ripped-team-in-meeting-following-embarrassing-opening-night-loss-327851.html#sthash.ELZVR4ko.dpuf

I hate Lebron and i want them to lose but i got to say i am suprised with this rookie coach. You don't see a lot of coaches doing this type of things. Even more when its to a player as accomplished as Lebron. I got to see i like David Blatt

jaydubb
11-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Blatts got big balls

PurpleLynch
11-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Blatt is an excellent coach imo(followed his teams in the Euroleague and Israel's league) and he knows how to talk to players. No doubt,Cavs front office did a good job hiring him.

P&GRealist
11-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Well he's the head coAch. What do you expect?

BALLER R
11-01-2014, 02:50 PM
If he really got at everyone including Lebron he will be a fine coach. Most rookie coaches are sensitive to what they say to or about the stars on a team.

Goose17
11-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Blatt might not be proven by NBA standards but for the rest of the world he is. Good to see him letting the team know he won't take any crap.

IKnowHoops
11-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Well he's the head coAch. What do you expect?

I think Phil is the last coach to do that to Kobe.

c.c.
11-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Mike Brown > Blatt

jericho
11-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Mike Brown > Blatt

Hahahaha. I think you should apply for Comedy Central. That was good.

Meaze_Gibson
11-01-2014, 09:46 PM
this is sensationalism becaue cause they barely beat a bulls team without rose in the second half, without jimmy butler, and with an injured taj.

koreancabbage
11-02-2014, 02:39 AM
this is sensationalism becaue cause they barely beat a bulls team without rose in the second half, without jimmy butler, and with an injured taj.

you act like the Bulls team is the best with these players and that because they didn't play with these players - that is the main reason why they lost the game or would have won them if they had played - which is possible but thats a simplistic way of thinking.

The Bulls lost the game. don't come up with excuses on why they lost. They are a good team with or without the mentioned players. TT is a great coach and can win with any combination of players in his lineup.

WITZ
11-02-2014, 03:52 AM
Mike Brown > Blatt

yea and James Harden defense > any other SG

lamzoka
11-02-2014, 04:39 PM

And the Bulls team barely beat the wolves.

theheatles
11-02-2014, 10:37 PM
the mossad has blatts back, so he can act a little crazy