PDA

View Full Version : Will Kyrie Irving make LeBron Jams Ineffective?

Nikeman
10-31-2014, 04:15 AM
To those who watched the game today, seemed like much of the time it was Kyrie who was handling the ball. In Miami, Wade sacrificed a LOT, and Chalmers was more a PG who's job was to shoot 3s and occasionally bring the ball up the court. 90% of the time, LeBron would be the guy with the ball in his hands.'

For much of the game today, Kyrie was the dominant ball handler and often times I saw James just standing around watching. I don't think this is a good sign for Cavs fans, LeBron needs the ball to be effective. If Kyrie is going to be the one to create, and LeBron will be made an off-ball player teams will have a much easier time stopping the Cavs.

Thoughts??

P.S.-

The college experience LeBron gained from Miami clearly shows he has not matured at all. Calling this the biggest sporting event ever?? LOL come on bro... clearly he has learned nothing

Munkeysuit
10-31-2014, 04:59 AM
Hmm...too early to say, I am not so sure he played with a caliber player like Lebron before (outside of the All Star Game) and I do trust his play making abilities, but not sure it'll translate to Lebron being ineffective...it might actually end up the other way around, James handling most of the play making duties and Kyrie sitting back and enjoying the ride to some extent.