PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Brightest Future>? Bulls or Cavs?

RocketLoc80
10-30-2014, 10:13 AM
So who is has the brightest future and which team will win more titles in the area it`s believed that the Cavs and the Bulls will contend for the title this year but who has the best chance to compete for titles in the future? And Bruce Blitz says Lebron James will fail and be forgotten

Pierzynski4Prez
10-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Not sure who Bruce Blitz is, but he doesn't sound like he's all that bright.

For the thread, who knows. I'm just looking forward to watching a great year of basketball. Bulls and Cavs look to be a very entertaining matchup.

SportsFanatic10
10-30-2014, 12:34 PM
bruce blitz is dumb, every minute spent watching one of his videos is a wasted minute of your life as far as i'm concerned. and the cavs have the better future since they have lebron and he's still got 4 or 5 great seasons left. plus irving and love are young.

JEDean89
10-30-2014, 03:20 PM
LBJ will never be forgotten. MO****ers on this site haven't even forgotten about guys like Big O, West, Reed etc, guys who were really good a long time ago. LBJ will likely finish with 4+ rings, has a chance at being all time in points scored, has a chance to have one of the highest career PER's, win shares, PPG, etc...

Bulls have a team built to win today, tomorrow and maybe the day after that but 3 years tops they will be relying on a 33 and 37 year old to man their frontcourt. I think they can win a chip or 2 but they have to get em soon.

Cavs have a team that is more built to win tomorrow. Irving, Watiers, Love and Thompson have a whopping 0 playoff experience. Varejao is their only rim protector and he has major health concerns, even love has been injured a fair amount of his career. Big man depth will be a huge problem for them this year, especially against teams like the Spurs, Mavs, Bulls who all play big. Their bench consists of young unprovens, or over the hill guys, except Thompson. They have a really bright future, just one that I think will require a little seasoning before it comes to fruition.

Arch Stanton
10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
It depends how sunny it gets in the future.

Vinylman
10-30-2014, 03:32 PM
duh Cavs......

Rose and Gasoft will be out with season ending injuries by Xmas

mike_noodles
10-30-2014, 04:07 PM
In the immediate future the Cavs.

In 2-5 years from now, the Cavs.

canzano55
10-30-2014, 04:15 PM
The Raptors :D

chi-townlove1
10-30-2014, 04:24 PM
duh Cavs......

Rose and Gasoft will be out with season ending injuries by Xmas

Was this meant to be a joke? If so, poor attempt at humor.

kozelkid
10-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Bulls have a team built to win today, tomorrow and maybe the day after that but 3 years tops they will be relying on a 33 and 37 year old to man their frontcourt. I think they can win a chip or 2 but they have to get em soon.

Not entirely true. They have a younger core mixed with the older core. So while Noah and Gasol probably won't be there for the team after 3 years, guys like Mirotic and McDermott will just be hitting their prime alongside still Rose, Taj, and Butler. At that point, they'll look to retool via free agency as cap would clear up with the possible departures of Noah/Gasol.