PDA

View Full Version : Lakers to look for more PG help...???

Rocco007
10-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Bill Oram @bill_oram about 39 minutes ago

Byron Scott says Lakers are "probably going to have to look for another" point guard to bolster depth.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz3H65UnlCx
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure we need it right now...
Lin, Price and Clarkson...

Rather go for SF help...TayPrince...

P&GRealist
10-24-2014, 05:03 PM
you made a thread because Byron Scott said we'll look into another point guard? :confused:

And no names either eh?

Typical Rocco. Who the **** cares dude?!

Crayons.

Mr_Jones
10-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Rocco is a girl's name

numba1CHANGsta
10-24-2014, 05:37 PM
Smush Parker anyone?

Rocco007
10-24-2014, 05:50 PM
you made a thread because Byron Scott said we'll look into another point guard? :confused:

And no names either eh?

Crayons.
Hang on....I'm still trying to figure out who the worst coach Kobe played for? :speechless: Because that is relevant to our season...

Lil Boy Blue
10-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Enters Toney Douglas or Earl Watson... Personally I would like to see the return of "The Machine" and see if that 3pt'er is back. Other than that can we leave this roster spot open as long as possible in the hopes to sign Rashard Lewis. He can play the 3 and can shoot from 3. Both of which this Lakers team lacks. If we want another pg, then let go of Ellingtion. The dude has been awful from deep during the preseason and that was supposed to be one of his biggest contributions to the team.

KobeOwnSU
10-24-2014, 06:01 PM

And no names either eh?

Crayons.
Hang on....I'm still trying to figure out who the worst coach Kobe played for? :speechless: Because that is relevant to our season...

Burn.

dazz
10-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Bill Oram @bill_oram about 39 minutes ago

Byron Scott says Lakers are "probably going to have to look for another" point guard to bolster depth.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz3H65UnlCx
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure we need it right now...
Lin, Price and Clarkson...

Rather go for SF help...TayPrince...

It's an open roster spot, and I don't even care if it's a PG or a SF as long as it's a young prospect with some upside. Problem is who's available

Lakersfan2483
10-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Point guard isn't the issue. The lakers need a better small forward and a better big man.