PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate All Kobe Bryant Thread

P&GRealist
10-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Mods can sticky this for everyone to discuss to anything and all things related to Kobe Bryant.

jaydubb
10-23-2014, 04:15 PM
This one actually made me laugh.. Haha

Chacarron
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Someone's about to get banned llullz

IKnowHoops
10-23-2014, 04:36 PM

Me too

numba1CHANGsta
10-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Kobe is better than LeBron

Bruno
10-23-2014, 04:40 PM

i don't think kobe needs his own sticky in the NBA thread. I think posters should stop chomping at the fodder.

IKnowHoops
10-23-2014, 04:45 PM
i don't think kobe needs his own sticky in the NBA thread. I think posters should stop chomping at the fodder.

Help me understand your position. I don't comment in threads that don't interest me. Why do people like yourself enter threads just to tell people to stop making them. You would seriously save yourself a lot of anguish by just not entering. No disrespect intended here, but it really is that easy.

Bruno
10-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Help me understand your position. I don't comment in threads that don't interest me. Why do people like yourself enter threads just to tell people to stop making them. You would seriously save yourself a lot of anguish by just not entering. No disrespect intended here, but it really is that easy.

because I moderate on the forum (i'm not supposed to ignore bait threads). all the mods here have volunteered a lot of time to help the quality of the forum. it's because we like it here and we want it to be a decent place to visit if you wana talk some real basketball with real basketball fans, people who love the game. you and PG are pushing the envelope with this Kobe stuff in the NBA forum. you're not posting quality material. you are creating negativity (and don't say you're trying to talk about basketball because you're not presenting any real thought provoking information). help me understand that position. what do you get out of it?

benzni
10-23-2014, 05:23 PM
**** Kobe Bryant

P&GRealist
10-23-2014, 05:24 PM
because I moderate on the forum (i'm not supposed to ignore bait threads). all the mods here have volunteered a lot of time to help the quality of the forum. it's because we like it here and we want it to be a decent place to visit if you wana talk some real basketball with real basketball fans, people who love the game. you and PG are pushing the envelope with this Kobe stuff in the NBA forum. you're not posting quality material. you are creating negativity (and don't say you're trying to talk about basketball because you're not presenting any real thought provoking information). help me understand that position. what do you get out of it?

I'll stop Bruno.

Only for you.

Bruno
10-23-2014, 07:16 PM
I'll stop Bruno.

Only for you.
I don't mind the subject if the debate is quality. if were gonna talk about Kobe the commentary should be supported by some decent facts, info and numbers. otherwise were all just kinda pissing in the wind. i don't mind a controversial subject or opinion if it's decently supported.