PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant

More-Than-Most
10-22-2014, 09:02 AM
What did he have for breakfast this morning? Anyone know... Anyone?

goingfor28
10-22-2014, 09:03 AM
Scrambled eggs with bacon, toast, OJ and a red bull

2-ONE-5
10-22-2014, 09:04 AM
14 Kobe threads on page 1. this needs to stoop but you make a troll thread isnt helping anything

More-Than-Most
10-22-2014, 09:11 AM
14 Kobe threads on page 1. this needs to stoop but you make a troll thread isnt helping anything

Mods should have already merged them all together into one Kobe thread by now... Its rediculous and maybe just maybe this so called troll thread will help them realize they need to do it. Kobe is a hot topic... Just give him his own thread over the cluttering of the NBA forum. How the Mods have not done this is beyond me.

chi-townlove1
10-22-2014, 09:15 AM

Mods should have already merged them all together into one Kobe thread by now... Its rediculous and maybe just maybe this so called troll thread will help them realize they need to do it. Kobe is a hot topic... Just give him his own thread over the cluttering of the NBA forum. How the Mods have not done this is beyond me.

We have no good mods.

More-Than-Most
10-22-2014, 09:21 AM
You have hawkeye but god forbid if he did this the hate would be strong... Outside of him you would be correct

kdspurman
10-22-2014, 09:23 AM

Maybe next time you can post a suggestion rather than contribute to these kind of silly threads that keep popping up. It is the off season still technically, so until the games start, these sort of threads are to be expected. We've had them happen with other guys too, not just Kobe.