PDA

View Full Version : Mike Miller lmao

TO Rapz
10-21-2014, 05:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11737024&ex_cid=sportscenterFB

:laugh2:

xbrackattackx
10-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Gold. No wonder bron wanted him on cle. I bet he's funny as hell.

krazylegz
10-21-2014, 06:16 PM
mike miller might be funny,but nobody was as funny as delonte west

xbrackattackx
10-21-2014, 06:21 PM
mike miller might be funny,but nobody was as funny as delonte west

They are different kind of funnys, Mike miller is a goofball. Delonte west took lebrons mom to a nice seafood dinner and never called her back.

FriedTofuz
10-21-2014, 06:37 PM
it wasnt that funny. Ha, aha.

bucketss
10-21-2014, 07:10 PM
it wasnt that funny. Ha, aha.

slaker619
10-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Really ***** .

Big Zo
10-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Cleveland fans acting like the last 4 years never happened, is more funny.

Corey
10-22-2014, 11:14 AM

Im not a Cleveland fan or a Lebron fan, but who the **** cares? Why are you going to dwell on the past when the present and future are bright? That's dumb.

ichitownclowni
10-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Im not a Cleveland fan or a Lebron fan, but who the **** cares? Why are you going to dwell on the past when the present and future are bright? That's dumb.
Because he is bitter as hell lol

Big Zo
10-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Who's dwelling? I just find it funny.

Corey
10-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Who's dwelling? I just find it funny.

You, apparently, since you're going on an internet forum and posting about Cleveland fans "forgetting about the past four years".

Dont really think they're forgetting. The last few years, they've developed a ton of young talent and acquired assets that allowed them to trade for a top player.

I really dont understand why you're trying to hate. Who cares? It's a sport. Someone switched teams and switched teams again. That's how sports work. Who cares?

Big Zo
10-22-2014, 11:24 AM
You, apparently, since you're going on an internet forum and posting about Cleveland fans "forgetting about the past four years".

Dont really think they're forgetting. The last few years, they've developed a ton of young talent and acquired assets that allowed them to trade for a top player.

I really dont understand why you're trying to hate. Who cares? It's a sport. Someone switched teams and switched teams again. That's how sports work. Who cares?
Seems like you're the one making a big deal out of nothing. Lol

curtcocaine
10-22-2014, 11:42 AM
You watching your nba team expecting a title run is more funy imho

Corey
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Seems like you're the one making a big deal out of nothing. Lol

Im not making a big deal out of anything, but comments like yours are what drive a thread off-track very quickly and that's not what we want.

Lebron is in Cleveland, who care whether Cleveland fans forget or acknowledge the past? The past doesn't matter anymore.

Im excited for this year. The Cleveland - Miami - Chicago storyline will be fun all year. Seeing the Toronto and Washington development will be pretty fun in the East. Seeing all the rookies show out will be really great all year. My Celtics are rebuilding in a pretty smart way so far, so I get to watch a lot of young players develop.

I dont care about LeBron drama. I think the team he's on now is considerably stronger than the team he was on last year, so that's a smart decision for him.

I never really take sports personally. I dont like LeBron as a person very much, but I like him more now than I ever have before. I think he's going to be really fun to watch this year.

SportsFanatic10
10-22-2014, 04:18 PM
lol i always liked miller, he brings a lot to a team on and off the court.

FriedTofuz
10-22-2014, 06:42 PM

you're just a bitter heat fan. What does that have to do with anything? LOL

IKnowHoops
10-22-2014, 06:59 PM

Bron actually blessed both Miami and Cleveland with that move. Had he stayed in Cleveland, neither team would of won a ring ever. Miami got his services for 4 years, Cleveland got to add talent. Thats the win/win.

KnicksorBust
10-22-2014, 08:35 PM
The NBA needs more Mike Millers and Joel Embiids.

hugepatsfan
10-22-2014, 10:01 PM

It's just funny because of the ridiculous extent of their hypocrisy. When he left their team he was the worst person in the world and when he came back it's all "players change teams all the time, that's what happens in sports." Personally, I just find it funny how people can be so biased and not even see it despite it being blatantly obvious to everyone else.

P&GRealist
10-22-2014, 11:09 PM
The LeBron era in Miami is officially over. Get over yourself