PDA

View Full Version : CLEARLY Chris Broussard was right...

kingsdelez24
10-18-2014, 06:04 PM
http://dimemag.com/2014/10/kobe-bryant-explodes-vintage-dunk-durng/

TOTALLY dead... Rip kobe

koreancabbage
10-18-2014, 06:07 PM
that looks so weak. ROFL

and noone guarding him. Thats straight to the basket, noone in front of him.

People are cheering because they thought they would never see Kobe dunk again.

koreancabbage
10-18-2014, 06:08 PM
and wasn't it the scouts telling Broussard that tidbit?

kingsdelez24
10-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Compared to the lift he showed in his two dunks last year, you can tell he's far from done.

The fact that a 36 year old who's undergone 3 knee surgeries, blown out his achilles, and all the countless other injuries he's played through, can still dunk like that?

Tell me how thats unimpressive?

kingsdelez24
10-18-2014, 06:13 PM
and wasn't it the scouts telling Broussard that tidbit?

Aka Broussard...

ILLUSIONIST^248
10-18-2014, 06:27 PM
Compared to the lift he showed in his two dunks last year, you can tell he's far from done.

The fact that a 36 year old who's undergone 3 knee surgeries, blown out his achilles, and all the countless other injuries he's played through, can still dunk like that?

Tell me how thats unimpressive?
It's very impressive. Unfortunately this is psd, everyone hates him here.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 06:29 PM

TOTALLY dead... Rip kobe

hahahahaha, Dr J can still do that, Jordan can easily still do that 40 pounds over playing weight. I agree, Clearly Broussard was right. Doesn't take much for this guys followers to believe.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 06:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTknmsF45wc

This guy still has it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOgKGr2KP4

This guy has still got it too.

Broussard was wrong about all of them!!!!

GiantsSwaGG
10-18-2014, 06:33 PM
The link doesn't work

DemarDerozan
10-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Fixed

effen5
10-18-2014, 07:08 PM
I wish Chris Broussard would go away.

beasted86
10-18-2014, 07:11 PM
I'm supposed to be impressed? Not thread worthy.

Hawkeye15
10-18-2014, 07:16 PM
who cares? Kobe stopped being a rim attacker like 3 years ago. We just need to see some lift on his shot, and for his ability to create some distance between him and his defender to know he can still be a pretty damn good player.

I hate Kobe, but I totally hope his legs get under him, he gets conditioned again, and has a nice season. No way Kobe Bryant should go out with injuries crippling his career so quickly.

kingsdelez24
10-18-2014, 07:38 PM

TOTALLY dead... Rip kobe

hahahahaha, Dr J can still do that, Jordan can easily still do that 40 pounds over playing weight. I agree, Clearly Broussard was right. Doesn't take much for this guys followers to believe.

Smh

Clearly, you're not the brightest poster around here...

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 08:11 PM
What happened to this forum. It got really classless really quick...

You post a "troll" thread about Lebron and it's closed before you can say "overrated".

Yet some clown posts an obvious Kobe troll thread and you leave it open for all these senseless fake bandwagoners to trash the dude.

It seems that there might be a little bias here.

The OP is on Kobe's side. Hilarious. Its so bad you think the OP is trying to trash Kobe.

You see this OP, a Kobe fan has mistaken this thread as a Kobe bash thread, thats how pathetic this attempt at Kobe stroking is, and how insignificant that dunk was. Your confusing people.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Smh

Clearly your thread is an embarrassment to you at this moment.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 08:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTknmsF45wc

This guy still has it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOgKGr2KP4

This guy has still got it too.

Broussard was wrong about all of them!!!!

Oh my... Clearly you can tell the difference between a vintage dunk with authority and a baby old man dunk. Don't know why I'm bothering to explain to you... Lebron worshipers usually weight heavily on stats and not eye test. If it's not on basketballreference.com or a Hollinger Stat then you probably don't know what your looking at in most cases.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 09:01 PM
The OP is on Kobe's side. Hilarious. Its so bad you think the OP is trying to trash Kobe.

You see this OP, a Kobe fan has mistaken this thread as a Kobe bash thread, thats how pathetic this attempt at Kobe stroking is, and how insignificant that dunk was. Your confusing people.

Oh the irony.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Smh

Don't mind him. He thinks that David Robinson was better than Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Duncan, and Kobe. LMAO!!!

DemarDerozan
10-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Link didn't work my mistake. But PSD trolls Kobe way too hard.

kingsdelez24
10-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Lol, Im a kings fan

My name literally has kings in it, and my avatar is the 2002 kings starters, and you say im some "Kobe Stroker"?

I appreciate the hell out of his game until he plays the kings, that's where I despise him (torching us and getting away with some shoddy calls and non calls alike)

jerellh528
10-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Psd has become Kobe vs the world

DemarDerozan
10-18-2014, 10:40 PM
Psd has become Kobe vs the world

It's not just PSD it's espn, the homer rankers on basketball reference, other douchebag "journalists".

Kobe receives Barry Bonds level hate but has never done anything besides dominate his sport and speak honestly. Kind of sad really.

I would rather watch a superstar who is an a$$hole but loyal and speaks honestly. Than one who superficially says what the league and his brand want him to... And skips town whenever it's convenient to win a championship.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Kobe's clearly not done yet. But that dunk is absolutely weak. You're showing the wrong video if you want to prove he's not done.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2014, 10:42 PM
It's not just PSD it's espn, the homer rankers on basketball reference, other douchebag "journalists".

Kobe receives Barry Bonds level hate but has never done anything besides dominate his sport and speak honestly. Kind of sad really.

I would rather watch a superstar who is an a$$hole but loyal and speaks honestly. Than one who superficially says what the league and his brand want him to... And skips town whenever it's convenient to win a championship.

I can understand people not liking Lebron for doing that, but you do realize Kobe forced his way to the Lakers just to do this right? Then he was trying to force his way out the 2nd time too but was under contract so he didn't have the opportunity.

DemarDerozan
10-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Kobe's clearly not done yet. But that dunk is absolutely weak. You're showing the wrong video if you want to prove he's not done.

Kobe has never been the best dunker in the league (Vince, Blake and more recently guys like Ross) but he has been the most competitive and uncompromising player. He is not going down without a fight.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Kobe has never been the best dunker in the league (Vince, Blake and more recently guys like Ross) but he has been the most competitive and uncompromising player. He is not going down without a fight.

And that's fine. I'm just saying that OP's showing the wrong video to prove Kobe's not done. It was a weak 3 on 3 scrimmage where he had an open lane. I would bet guys like Pierce, Allen, Artest, etc and other old wings could get a dunk like that. We all know Kobe still has it, but show him doing something worthwhile.

FWIW, Kobe won the dunk competition so he was one of the best at one point. But that's a different story.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 10:59 PM
Don't mind him. He thinks that David Robinson was better than Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Duncan, and Kobe. LMAO!!!

Wassup Account dupe. I know you won't believe this, but Rookie Drob and Shaq together wins more rings than Prime Kobe and Shaq did. Go make another dupe account to agree with yourself.

FlashBolt
10-18-2014, 11:00 PM
This thread should be deleted. It is clearly in retaliation to create more arguments. Chris Broussard (though an annoying reporter), didn't mean Kobe couldn't dunk. It's targeted to the belief that Kobe won't be able to be the black mamba anymore.. If there should be infractions handed out, it should be towards these threads that are clearly created to stir drama. There is nothing basketball discussion worthy about this.

lakerfan85
10-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Wassup Account dupe. I know you won't believe this, but Rookie Drob and Shaq together wins more rings than Prime Kobe and Shaq did. Go make another dupe account to agree with yourself.

Lmao!! Yeah.. Okay.. They play the same position..

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2014, 11:10 PM

Robinson can easily play PF.

FlashBolt
10-18-2014, 11:17 PM

David Robinson was more than competent enough to play PF. But, I still think TD/DR > DR/Shaq.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 11:22 PM

So does he and duncan so... what?

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 11:25 PM
David Robinson was more than competent enough to play PF. But, I still think TD/DR > DR/Shaq.

Any combination of those guys in there prime playing together will win more than Kobe and Shaq. And its not even close. I'd say 5 rings minimum but with no injuries a prime duo with a career in front of them with either Phil or Pop coaching, I'd think 7-8.

Old decrepit David won 2 with Duncan.

IKnowHoops
10-18-2014, 11:30 PM
Old decrepit David and Duncan win two. Prime Shaq and Prime Kobe win three. Thats pathetic. I have to think Kobe kept them from winning more. Old Shaq went and won with Prime Wade. Kobe is ultra talented, but ultra ball hog and his teams loose games because of it. Even if he was better than Bron, his mentality holds his teams back. He had the mentality of Bron, he'd win more and the Lakers would of never lost in the playoffs to anyone. But he's a gun.

xbrackattackx
10-18-2014, 11:30 PM
[/B]

I can understand people not liking Lebron for doing that, but you do realize Kobe forced his way to the Lakers just to do this right? Then he was trying to force his way out the 2nd time too but was under contract so he didn't have the opportunity.

That's not true, Hornets management and Kobes agent both cleared that up. More hoopla for the haters, not saying you are a hater. But just saying. Also Google Hornets Kobe didn't force trade, there's a si and ESPN article on it. I'm on my phone or I would link ya bro.

FlashBolt
10-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Old decrepit David and Duncan win two. Prime Shaq and Prime Kobe win three. Thats pathetic. I have to think Kobe kept them from winning more. Old Shaq went and won with Prime Wade. Kobe is ultra talented, but ultra ball hog and his teams loose games because of it. Even if he was better than Bron, his mentality holds his teams back. He had the mentality of Bron, he'd win more and the Lakers would of never lost in the playoffs to anyone. But he's a gun.

Man.. prime LeBron with prime Shaq would have been unstoppable. Two of the most freakish athletes in NBA history (excluding Westbrook?). And we all know LeBron wouldn't mind changing his game up so whatever issue Kobe/Shaq had, wouldn't have been a huge issue for them. But, part of me felt like Shaq became unmotivated and needed to be traded to find that motivation. Kobe is the toughest worker in NBA history. No one comes as dedicated/committed to the game than Kobe. Kobe most likely got annoyed by Shaq's laziness. LeBron would never call Shaq out. Do you think LeBron would be the 1st option or 2nd option while with Shaq? I say Shaq wins 66% of the FMVP's.

That's not true, Hornets management and Kobes agent both cleared that up. More hoopla for the haters, not saying you are a hater. But just saying. Also Google Hornets Kobe didn't force trade, there's a si and ESPN article on it. I'm on my phone or I would link ya bro.

Kobe wanted to be traded to the Pistons because of the lack of help. This was only after 2 years of playing without Shaq.. Imagine playing 7 years with that crappy Chris Mihm roster. It was only until Buss convinced him not to because they were going to sign a big name talent soon. Rest is history.. with Pau Gasol coming along. But there is no doubt, Kobe/Lakers were ready to part ways amicably at one point.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 11:49 PM

Wow... The logic he uses is just baffling. Dude, you are all over the place and you act like your hypothetical arguments are factual. Not once did you use any sort of facts to back up any of your claims. Not only that, but you bend the truth at every turn. Robinson was not old and decrepit in 99. Kobe's teams have a 70% win ratio when he scores 40 or more. Does that sound like his "ballhogging" is hurting the team. If he had the mentality of Bron his teams would have never lost in the playoffs... Really!!! You are just too much.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Any combination of those guys in there prime playing together will win more than Kobe and Shaq. And its not even close. I'd say 5 rings minimum but with no injuries a prime duo with a career in front of them with either Phil or Pop coaching, I'd think 7-8.

Old decrepit David won 2 with Duncan.

Gotta love when people add "it's not even close" as if that somehow makes their opinion more true.

amos1er
10-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Hey Lebron fans... Take a look of the type of guys who represent you and the foolish things they say and really evaluate the side you are on. I won't name any names of course. But I think you all know who I am talking about. Don't become like that guy.

blahblahyoutoo
10-18-2014, 11:59 PM

he also raped a white girl.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Man.. prime LeBron with prime Shaq would have been unstoppable. Two of the most freakish athletes in NBA history (excluding Westbrook?). And we all know LeBron wouldn't mind changing his game up so whatever issue Kobe/Shaq had, wouldn't have been a huge issue for them. But, part of me felt like Shaq became unmotivated and needed to be traded to find that motivation. Kobe is the toughest worker in NBA history. No one comes as dedicated/committed to the game than Kobe. Kobe most likely got annoyed by Shaq's laziness. LeBron would never call Shaq out. Do you think LeBron would be the 1st option or 2nd option while with Shaq? I say Shaq wins 66% of the FMVP's.

Kobe wanted to be traded to the Pistons because of the lack of help. This was only after 2 years of playing without Shaq.. Imagine playing 7 years with that crappy Chris Mihm roster. It was only until Buss convinced him not to because they were going to sign a big name talent soon. Rest is history.. with Pau Gasol coming along. But there is no doubt, Kobe/Lakers were ready to part ways amicably at one point.

Prime Lebron and Prime Shaq is as good as it gets. I think Shaq gets 40 and 15 and Bron gets 30 10 6. Both on great efficiency. I think they split MVP's over the course of there 8-10 rings.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Hey Lebron fans... Take a look of the type of guys who represent you and the foolish things they say and really evaluate the side you are on. I won't name any names of course. But I think you all know who I am talking about. Don't become like that guy.

Meanwhile you create dupe accounts to vote for Kobe. Hush while grown folks are talking kid. Only a kid would do such a thing.

amos1er
10-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Meanwhile you create dupe accounts to vote for Kobe. Hush while grown folks are talking kid. Only a kid would do such a thing.

So now we resort to insults and name calling eh. How ironic that you are calling me the kid. :eyebrow:.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-19-2014, 12:54 AM

I did read somewhere before that Kobe was unhappy to be drafted by the Hornets and more than welcomed his way to Lakers.

Either way, he sure as hell already proved that if he had the opportunity, he'd bolt to a winning team right away.

DemarDerozan
10-19-2014, 01:52 AM
he also raped a white girl.

Go rape yourself.

It was never proven...

And what does it matter if she was white?

Would it be better or worse if the accuser was black/brown/Asian?

Dude was innocent. A lot more innocent than Rothlesberger or Ray Rice

Cue the NFL mod that magically appears and deletes my post again.

DemarDerozan
10-19-2014, 01:54 AM

This. Preach it Bro.

DemarDerozan
10-19-2014, 01:59 AM
As of right now Kobe is the last Great Superstar in the NBA. They might be making money... But without a true identity. Can you imagine how good the NBA will be when they promote this media deal with a true superstar! KD? Davis? Kawhi? Blake/CP3? Steph/Klay? The NBA is counting on someone to cash in this deal who will it be?

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Wow... The logic he uses is just baffling. Dude, you are all over the place and you act like your hypothetical arguments are factual. Not once did you use any sort of facts to back up any of your claims. Not only that, but you bend the truth at every turn. Robinson was not old and decrepit in 99. Kobe's teams have a 70% win ratio when he scores 40 or more. Does that sound like his "ballhogging" is hurting the team. If he had the mentality of Bron his teams would have never lost in the playoffs... Really!!! You are just too much.

Fact: David and Duncan won 2 rings together. Fact: Kobe and Shaq won 3 rings together

Common bro, read.

David Robinson was a shell of himself in 99 after the injury. You don't know what your talking about. You are obviously to young for this topic. Only 3 players in NBA history have pated higher PER numbers than him. By 99 he was nowhere near that level. Stop talking on this subject. You don't know anything about it.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 03:02 AM
So now we resort to insults and name calling eh. How ironic that you are calling me the kid. :eyebrow:.

Not insulting you with kid. You made dupe accounts to vote for Kobe, only a child would do such a thing. Only a child would take the time. I'm only being real.

Ariza's Better
10-19-2014, 05:13 AM
Go rape yourself.

It was never proven...

And what does it matter if she was white?

Would it be better or worse if the accuser was black/brown/Asian?

Dude was innocent. A lot more innocent than Rothlesberger or Ray Rice

Cue the NFL mod that magically appears and deletes my post again.
Come on man, he raped that chick.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 06:26 AM

You really think so? At worst she was happy to get it on with him, then he tried to pull a move which she wasn't ready for, she shrieked, then he stopped...right? I mean thats a party foul not rape. In the heat of passion between two consenting adults accidents happen. Now if he kept repeating that move and she was telling him to stop and he didn't, then yeah, its rape, but if it was just one thrust, thats not rape.

Whats your take on what happened that fateful night in Colorado?

amos1er
10-19-2014, 07:28 AM
Fact: David and Duncan won 2 rings together. Fact: Kobe and Shaq won 3 rings together

The only fact you have stated. Don't see how that proves your hypothetical in any way.

Common bro, read.

I honestly prefer not to most of the time when you are posting. Only when I feel the need for a good laugh.

David Robinson was a shell of himself in 99 after the injury. You don't know what your talking about. You are obviously to young for this topic. Only 3 players in NBA history have pated higher PER numbers than him. By 99 he was nowhere near that level. Stop talking on this subject. You don't know anything about it.

Injuries are part of the game. If Shaq didn't injure his toe who knows what could have happened. See, I can play hypotheticals too. It works both ways you know. If you can come up with a hypothetical that benefits you agenda, so can I... Ultimately it gets you nowhere. Robinson was hardly old by 99. Did it ever occur to you that his stats could have been effected by Duncan's emergence. That is what happens with non-statstuffers on your team, they sacrifice for the good of the team and don't lose in the finals to inferior teams with the best supporting cast since the 60's Celtics.

Lol @ you using PER as a measuring bar for greatness. It's a very small piece of the puzzle and from what I can see of you, you don't even know the first thing about how to use it properly in context. Like many Lebronites, all you are capable of is copy and pasting Hollinger stats off basketballreference.com without any clue as to how the numbers were derived or what context to use them in. Your top ten of all time is literally the top ten PER of all-time copy and pasted from basketballreference.com. At least you are staying consistent with your Lebron propaganda because PER is literally the only thing he has in common with the other greats most consider to be shoe-ins for the top ten of all-time. That and regular season MVP awards. No coincidence that I see you pushing and over inflating their importance as well. You are completely transparent with your agenda and it is no accident that we can all see right through you. Oh well, I'm done here. I'm almost 100% positive you did not get anything out of this and that I have completely wasting my time trying in vain to educate a novice.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 07:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2d7QAIX8Q

amos1er
10-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Not insulting you with kid. You made dupe accounts to vote for Kobe, only a child would do such a thing. Only a child would take the time. I'm only being real.

I never made a dupe account. My friend from work started the Colodny Jones account. You should not make comments on things you know nothing about. That was not the reason I was banned. Much like the rest of the opinions you spew on this site, you have nothing factual to back up this little accusation of yours.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 07:41 AM
The only fact you have stated. Don't see how that proves your hypothetical in any way.

I honestly prefer not to most of the time when you are posting. Only when I feel the need for a good laugh.

Injuries are part of the game. If Shaq didn't injure his toe who knows what could have happened. See, I can play hypotheticals too. It works both ways you know. If you can come up with a hypothetical that benefits you agenda, so can I... Ultimately it gets you nowhere. Robinson was hardly old by 99. Did it ever occur to you that his stats could have been effected by Duncan's emergence. That is what happens with non-statstuffers on your team, they sacrifice for the good of the team and don't lose in the finals to inferior teams with the best supporting cast since the 60's Celtics.

Lol @ you using PER as a measuring bar for greatness. It's a very small piece of the puzzle and from what I can see of you, you don't even know the first thing about how to use it properly in context. Like many Lebronites, all you are capable of is copy and pasting Hollinger stats off basketballreference.com without any clue as to how the numbers were derived or what context to use them in. Your top ten of all time is literally the top ten PER of all-time copy and pasted from basketballreference.com. At least you are staying consistent with your Lebron propaganda because PER is literally the only thing he has in common with the other greats most consider to be shoe-ins for the top ten of all-time. That and regular season MVP awards. No coincidence that I see you pushing and over inflating their importance as well. You are completely transparent with your agenda and it is no accident that we can all see right through you. Oh well, I'm done here. I'm almost 100% positive you did not get anything out of this and that I have completely wasting my time trying in vain to educate a novice.

You can talk down to me as if you are somebody, but you lost any sliver of credibility that you had when you made a dupe account to vote for Kobe. It was the ultimate in pathetic moves and just proves you'll do and say anything in an attempt to get your way. Your the Berny Madoff of PSD.

IKnowHoops
10-19-2014, 07:43 AM
I never made a dupe account. My friend from work started the Colodny Jones account. You should not make comments on things you know nothing about. That was not the reason I was banned. Much like the rest of the opinions you spew on this site, you have nothing factual to back up this little accusation of yours.

Yeah sure, thats why your on record for being mad that they didn't believe you and they banned you anyway even after you got your friend to call in. Nice try.

amos1er
10-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Yeah sure, thats why your on record for being mad that they didn't believe you and they banned you anyway even after you got your friend to call in. Nice try.

They came up with some other bogus reason to ban me. They sited some posts of mine for "baiting" and "trolling". Posts no worse than I see everyday on here. Oh well, I don't want to get into all that anymore. No reason to poke the lions cage. I am one infraction away from a permaban so I have to be careful.

amos1er
10-19-2014, 07:59 AM
You can talk down to me as if you are somebody, but you lost any sliver of credibility that you had when you made a dupe account to vote for Kobe. It was the ultimate in pathetic moves and just proves you'll do and say anything in an attempt to get your way. Your the Berny Madoff of PSD.

You are on a witch hunt. You have absolutely no proof. All that happened was that a friend from work logged in with the same IP. Hardly enough evidence to imply guilt. Say it all you want, I know the truth and you still don't know hoops. :)

jericho
10-19-2014, 08:18 AM

Dude I don't know whats being going on, i haven't read the hole thread ill get back to it in a bit. But that part that i bolded it is a proven fact that after 99 D-Rob was on the decline its not a hypothetical. You kinda reaching on that one.

jericho
10-19-2014, 08:40 AM

I dont buy this. Why did it take them 15yrs for them to clear this up? For me this sounds more like a made up story to make Kobe look good.

amos1er
10-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Dude I don't know whats being going on, i haven't read the hole thread ill get back to it in a bit. But that part that i bolded it is a proven fact that after 99 D-Rob was on the decline its not a hypothetical. You kinda reaching on that one.

You should go back and re-read it, because that's not what I was insinuating. He was starting to decline yes, but hardly old and decrepit as he is saying. He was using the hypothetical to say that Robinson and Shaq would win more rings than Kobe and Shaq. I was saying that something like that is impossible to say based on the fact that we don't know who the supporting cast would be, who the coach would be, what age they would both be, how they would play and complement each other, who the competition would be, and how the chemistry would be... Not to mention the fact that I could make up about a dozen scenarios about Kobe and Duncan and Kobe and Garnett. The hypothetical game is a losing one for the most part... Especially when played by fanboys with agendas to serve.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-19-2014, 05:18 PM
You should go back and re-read it, because that's not what I was insinuating. He was starting to decline yes, but hardly old and decrepit as he is saying. He was using the hypothetical to say that Robinson and Shaq would win more rings than Kobe and Shaq. I was saying that something like that is impossible to say based on the fact that we don't know who the supporting cast would be, who the coach would be, what age they would both be, how they would play and complement each other, who the competition would be, and how the chemistry would be... Not to mention the fact that I could make up about a dozen scenarios about Kobe and Duncan and Kobe and Garnett. The hypothetical game is a losing one for the most part... Especially when played by fanboys with agendas to serve.

Stop trying to bait people.

Iron24th
10-19-2014, 05:54 PM
The dunk isn't impressive by itself, but coming from two major injuries at age 36 is impressive.

amos1er
10-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Stop trying to bait people.

No baiting, just being honest. Never called anyone out specifically... I just was using an example of a type of poster who might do such a thing.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-19-2014, 06:13 PM
No baiting, just being honest. Never called anyone out specifically... I just was using an example of a type of poster who might do such a thing.

This is crazy. Everything I said was a fact and you went on an essay making up things that never actually happened. You go out and say something that clearly will bait others and you try to justify yourself?

kingsdelez24
10-19-2014, 08:01 PM
This went from a Kobe bounce back thread to a comment war about something completely irrelevant. Grow the **** up and learn to interact with people without feeling the need to bait them unnecessarily.

This site is a ****ing joke these days. What the **** happened to legitimate discussion?

ThuglifeJ
10-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Only reason why this didn't impress me in the slightest is to see an even older Vince Carter doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgecsy0OW8