PDA

View Full Version : Y'all realize there are other things to talk about besides Lebron right?

DemarDerozan
10-16-2014, 01:03 AM
Steph Curry could be the best shooter of all time.
There are three bigs who could end up in the the GOAT bigs discussion who are under the age of 25 (Davis, Dre, DMC).
The Spurs won the championship last year! Lebron is 2 for 5.
This may seem counterproductive. But there is a lot more to talk about in the leagues besides this guy who is entering the end of his prime and who repeatedly goes to the highest bidder in terms of star power.

So much Lebron haters and Lebronophiliacs posting on here. Plenty of other things to discuss.

FlashBolt
10-16-2014, 01:06 AM
If MJ was in the league today... this entire page from 1-4 would be about MJ.. so don't get mad that LeBron draws headlines and stories. He's charismatic and someone who the media loves to write about.

DemarDerozan
10-16-2014, 01:21 AM
Lebron still hasn't earned that right.

Only Kareem, Magic, Wilt and Russell should be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ.

No hate meant, but I honesty I never considered the guy as charismatic.

Kobe and Drose are real, Kawhi is quiet, Steph and CP3 are charismatic.

I see Lebron as superficial and somewhat infantile... Similar to Shaq.

But here we are again discussing things that really do not carry much merit.

There are plenty of exciting players and events occurring right now that are more interesting the LBJ.

FriedTofuz
10-16-2014, 01:43 AM
there should be a forum for Lebron threads only. Put it up PSD.

IndyRealist
10-16-2014, 02:16 AM
There are three bigs who could end up in the the GOAT bigs discussion who are under the age of 25 (Davis, Dre, DMC).
This may seem counterproductive. But there is a lot more to talk about in the leagues besides this guy who is entering the end of his prime and who repeatedly goes to the highest bidder in terms of star power.

So much Lebron haters and Lebronophiliacs posting on here. Plenty of other things to discuss.
Just wanted to point out that in a thread about not posting about Lebron, you still posted about Lebron. :cool:

#1 is true, he could be. #2 is pretty unlikely. They could be become the best 3 bigs in the league and usher in a new era of dominant big men, but GOAT?

IKnowHoops
10-16-2014, 02:24 AM

You can't be serious. Anthony is easily the best out of those guys and he won't sniff Shaq, Hakeem, Drob, KAJ, or Wilt. Those other two are complete trash in comparison to the 5 I mentioned.

Crackadalic
10-16-2014, 03:14 AM

:facepalm:

Goose17
10-16-2014, 03:31 AM
Sounds to me like you need to get out more or something. At least count to 10 and take some deep breaths. It really shouldn't bother you this much.

He's the greatest talent since Jordan, of course people are going to talk about him.

And everything you mentioned has already been discussed.

P&GRealist
10-16-2014, 04:06 AM
We should talk more about DeMar Derozan

Goose17
10-16-2014, 05:17 AM
We should talk more about DeMar Derozan

Okay. I'll start.

Is it a coincidence that he plays for the Raptors and his name sounds like it could be some previously undiscovered breed of dinosaur?

"The DeMar DeRozan existed during the cretaceous period, it was an agile creature with great leaping ability and was a true sneaker head"

Minimal
10-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Whats the difference what we talk about? LeBron threads are really popular that means people enjoy discussing in them and thats the whole point of a forum - discuss and argument. Noone stops you from creating any thread (except non NBA related threads and Houston hate threads). Don't like LeBron threads? Just ignore them. Got a good thread idea? Post it then if you want to discuss about different things.

Ariza's Better
10-16-2014, 06:34 AM
No there isn't, it's the pre-season. Outside of injuries there is nothing going on. This is the time of the year all the Lebron, Kobe and MJ comparisons happen. It's a tradition on PSD.

NYKnickFanatic
10-16-2014, 08:01 AM
So you started a thread about LeBron, complaining that there are other things to talk about rather than him?

CavsYanksDuke
10-16-2014, 09:08 AM
All of your topics have been thoroughly discussed. Tim Duncan is good??? You don't say! Curry can sometimes make many shots??? Fascinating.

I have seen just as many posts recently about Kobe Bryant as LeBron but shockingly you leave out Kobe because everyone loves him. But fine, I will oblige. How many donuts over/under do you guys think Ray Felton ate today? Im setting the bar at 11.5.

bucketss
10-16-2014, 09:10 AM
pretty sure you're one of the lebron haters, plus you just made another lebron thread. congrats

kdspurman
10-16-2014, 10:21 AM
This probably won't end well just due to the thread title... If you want to discuss other topics, open up a thread about em' and generate some good discussion.