PDA

View Full Version : Lebron drops effortless 26pts in 24 min 9-12 from field. Still expecting drop-off?

IKnowHoops
10-15-2014, 09:19 PM
9-12 26 points in 24 minutes. Some of you seem to think Lebron takes a step back this year. Looked bigger faster and stronger than everyone else still. Are some of you still thinking his game declines this year?

goingfor28
10-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Simply amazing :worthy:

Matter.
10-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Yes.

jaydubb
10-15-2014, 09:22 PM
Yes. His future is set in stone because of his first couple pre season games. Every other game after is completely irrelevant.. He will be outta the league in 2 years mark my words.

NYJ - NYY
10-15-2014, 09:24 PM
He knows hoops thoooo

bucketss
10-15-2014, 09:24 PM
people praying for his down fall i love it!

mightybosstone
10-15-2014, 09:25 PM
A preseason game means very little whether he's playing great or horrible. But I also think those who are expecting a significant drop off are doing so with little to no evidence whatsoever to base their prediction on. He's not injured. He's not banged up. He didn't drop off statistically last season. He was amazing in the playoffs. So where is that prediction coming from?

In the unlikely event that Lebron does see a drop off in production, I'm guessing it will be more a result of him playing with two really talented players like Love and Irving moreso than him having any kind of regression as a player.

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Yes. His future is set in stone because of his first couple pre season games. Every other game after is completely irrelevant.. He will be outta the league in 2 years mark my words.

Lol. Your words are dumb.

jaydubb
10-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Lol. Your words are dumb.

You're dumb for thinking I was serious.. :)

Bruno
10-15-2014, 09:34 PM
his offense shouldn't decline for a few more seasons, he's good to go.

i don't think we see the DPOY candidate that we saw in 2012 again, but so what.

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 09:40 PM
You're dumb for thinking I was serious.. :)

Right...fact is...you type of fans say things like this at times so it's not too out the realm of possibility you meant it.

Thank *********, *********, ***** and posters like that.

Or you could just make another fake account and post how u really feel ;) again..

FlashBolt
10-15-2014, 09:43 PM
If I'm LeBron, I think it's time for him to seriously contend for that DPOY. Not only will that be a case for him to be an MVP, but he also has an achievement that not many players at his position win these days. I expect his stats to drop due to being in a team that isn't as dependent on him. Granted, Spurs still are the favorites to win it this season so maybe another year before Cavs win.

ghettosean
10-15-2014, 09:45 PM
A preseason game means very little whether he's playing great or horrible. But I also think those who are expecting a significant drop off are doing so with little to no evidence whatsoever to base their prediction on. He's not injured. He's not banged up. He didn't drop off statistically last season. He was amazing in the playoffs. So where is that prediction coming from?

In the unlikely event that Lebron does see a drop off in production, I'm guessing it will be more a result of him playing with two really talented players like Love and Irving moreso than him having any kind of regression as a player.

From the fact that he lost around 20 pounds. It very well could affect his game and comparing last year stats to this years based on that is apples and oranges. Either ways that is the source of the predictions all year.

jaydubb
10-15-2014, 09:48 PM
Right...fact is...you type of fans say things like this at times so it's not too out the realm of possibility you meant it.

Thank nickdymez, illusionest, amoser and posters like that.

Or you could just make another fake account and post how u really feel ;) again..

Why do you always go off topic trying to attack people.. You bait a ton dude and it's really getting annoying.. I don't understand why that gets you off or whatever, but do what you do best.. Which is bait.. Hopefully less people will fall for your pathetic traps..

Yes I've created dupe accounts before, so what.. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings and all, but I really don't think it's relevant to this conversation or this thread..

Here's some advice, try to talk sports next time instead of try to get people banned.. Less people would probably hate ya for that! ;)

flea
10-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Lol wow gee what a great preseason he's having.

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Why do you always go off topic trying to attack people.. You bait a ton dude and it's really getting annoying.. I don't understand why that gets you off or whatever, but do what you do best.. Which is bait.. Hopefully less people will fall for your pathetic traps..

Yes I've created dupe accounts before, so what.. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings and all, but I really don't think it's relevant to this conversation or this thread..

Here's some advice, try to talk sports next time instead of try to get people banned.. Less people would probably hate ya for that! ;)

I bait? Yet you said what u did. Lol. Ok. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Not tryna get hated by you.

lol

jaydubb
10-15-2014, 10:00 PM
I bait? Yet you said what u did. Lol. Ok. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Not tryna get hated by you.

lol

:up:

Continue to twist convos.. Haha

goingfor28
10-15-2014, 10:01 PM
For real tho. His scoring and rebounding might drop a little w Kyrie, Love, Verajao, etc but he will still be an absolute beast and I think his assist numbers will go up

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 10:02 PM
:up:

Continue to twist convos.. Haha

Right.

Anyways. On topic...since I do I get off topic sometimes. ..

I don't think one game in preseason (good or bad) warrants a thread but I know how things are around here for kobe and lebron.

Gibby
10-15-2014, 10:06 PM
I was a little surprised that after the game he was talking like he is not fully fit (up to speed) yet. He has mentioned his back a couple times this preseason. which is a bit concerning because you never used to hear about lebron not being fit/healthy.

jerellh528
10-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Haha so predictable with these threads. I knew I'd log on are see you created this. didn't the other preseason threads get closed? I'm going to report that they close this one too. Anyways, he also had the same number of turnovers as rebounds and more turnovers than assists which he only had 3. And it's obvious his game hindered love who only had 5 points, who was otherwise playing pretty good with lbj playing like garbage. And this is without Kyrie too. I wouldn't expect lbj to score this much on normal occasions. It's going to be love leading the team in points and rebounds, Kyrie leading in assists and lbj putting up something like 23 6, 6 on great efficiency

bucketss
10-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Haha so predictable with these threads. I knew I'd log on are see you created this. didn't the other preseason threads get closed? I'm going to report that they close this one too. Anyways, he also had the same number of turnovers as rebounds and more turnovers than assists which he only had 3. And it's obvious his game hindered love who only had 5 points, who was otherwise playing pretty good with lbj playing like garbage. And this is without Kyrie too. I wouldn't expect lbj to score this much on normal occasions. It's going to be love leading the team in points and rebounds, Kyrie leading in assists and lbj putting up something like 23 6, 6 on great efficiency

you seem threatened LOL, funny how lebrons game will hinder love but love will still lead the cavs in points and rebounds hmmm.

jerellh528
10-15-2014, 10:41 PM
you seem threatened LOL, funny how lebrons game will hinder love but love will still lead the cavs in points and rebounds hmmm.

james like tonight will. Hence why I said James will average less on average. Do you lack reading comprehension?

hugepatsfan
10-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Does Lebron cast some spell on the fans of his team that makes them whiny and have a constant need for affirmation that their team is good and they have the best player in the world?

FlashBolt
10-15-2014, 10:51 PM

You're the one who started this because you misinterpreted the reasoning behind Kobe's +/- thread.

nickdymez
10-15-2014, 10:57 PM

Thank nickdymez, illusionest, amoser and posters like that.

**** you. Don't mention me in your little Internet argument pal.

Hawkeye15
10-15-2014, 11:03 PM
omfg I am so sick of these preseason threads.

I can't imagine the average age of this forum is above 17

FlashBolt
10-15-2014, 11:04 PM
I was a little surprised that after the game he was talking like he is not fully fit (up to speed) yet. He has mentioned his back a couple times this preseason. which is a bit concerning because you never used to hear about lebron not being fit/healthy.

Yeah, I really think his back is going to be a problem. We've been hearing about it more and more the past two years. I hope it's not as bad as I'm imagining it to be but hopefully, his team knows how to contain it.

Cromedome
10-15-2014, 11:13 PM
The Knicks are back!

Leftcoast_yg
10-15-2014, 11:23 PM
9-12 26 points in 24 minutes. Some of you seem to think Lebron takes a step back this year. Looked bigger faster and stronger than everyone else still. Are some of you still thinking his game declines this year?

If only the coach played him 48 minutes he would average 52 pts shooting 18-24 from the field.

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 11:24 PM
**** you. Don't mention me in your little Internet argument pal.

I apologize for your feelings. It's edited. :o

nickdymez
10-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I apologize for your feelings. It's edited. :o
Thank you very much good sir.

Htownballa1622
10-15-2014, 11:27 PM
Thank you very much good sir.

:)

Didn't mean any harm.

IKnowHoops
10-16-2014, 12:35 AM

You know how to waste your time I'll give you that. Then you give the thread legitimacy by replying. You bring such high entertainment value to me being that I am able to bait you without even making bait threads.

IKnowHoops
10-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Its preseason, but, thats what is going on in the NBA right now. So thats what PSD is for. Discussing the current. Soon it will be season, but until then, Im gonna talk about whats happening day to day instead of making another "create your all-time team" thread.

Rush
10-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Let's not create LeBron threads unless they're creating a legit discussion.