PDA

View Full Version : Lebron posts 9.5ppg on 31.6 fg% so far in preseason

jerellh528
10-14-2014, 03:52 PM
9 points on 31%, 28% from 3, and 55% from the ft line, I know a lot of people are high on Lebron, but thats a pretty funny scoring stat line so far.

jaydubb
10-14-2014, 03:53 PM
He and kobe are in biiiiiiiiggggg trouble... :ohno:

Goose17
10-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Now THIS is a troll thread.

Chronz
10-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Any idea on his efficiency and on/off influence?

Dade County
10-14-2014, 03:59 PM
Um, the clone Lbj is gone and the real Lbj has come back after a 4yr absence.

You guys really didn't believe that Lbj went on some kind of diet right :pumping-iron:

jerellh528
10-14-2014, 04:00 PM

what're you talking about? its the same exact format as the kobe thread. Double standard much?

jerellh528
10-14-2014, 04:02 PM
lets add 28% from 3 and 55% from the foul line for lebron, so funny

diu9leilomo
10-14-2014, 04:11 PM
lol

KnicksorBust
10-14-2014, 04:13 PM

what're you talking about? its the same exact format as the kobe thread. Double standard much?

Kobe is at the end of his career and returning from major injury. His progress and development is much more relevant than the best player in the world in his prime.

KnicksorBust

Agreed.

greg_ory_2005
Key word:

Preseason

IKnowHoops
10-14-2014, 04:23 PM
9 points on 31%, 28% from 3, and 55% from the ft line, I know a lot of people are high on Lebron, but thats a pretty funny scoring stat line so far.

I 100% agree with this post. I'm very proud of my son for his originality. Very well thought out.

Goose17
10-14-2014, 04:29 PM

Exactly. It's a copy. A parody. Obvious bait. Would you have made this thread if the Kobe one didn't exist? It's just you being butt hurt.

IKnowHoops
10-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Im really loving the current state of PSD and the mindset of the users with in. All the usual suspects are coming out and are really starting to heat up. Lots of big expectations, lots of amusing stances and opinions. The season can't come fast enough but I'm being very entertained by the opinionated posters on PSD leading up. I think PSD is doing its job right now.

jerellh528
10-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Exactly. It's a copy. A parody. Obvious bait. Would you have made this thread if the Kobe one didn't exist? It's just you being butt hurt.

I think its interesting that the "best player in the world" in his prime is playing so terrible. I know a lot of anit lebron threads get deleted so I followed the kobe template perfectly so the mods couldnt say anything otherwise they would be the hypocrites that some say they are

Goose17
10-14-2014, 04:37 PM
I think its interesting that the "best player in the world" in his prime is playing so terrible. I know a lot of anit lebron threads get deleted so I followed the kobe template perfectly so the mods couldnt say anything otherwise they would be the hypocrites that some say they are

Yep. Whatever you say.

InRoseWeTrust
10-14-2014, 04:48 PM
If I were Cleveland I'd cut my losses and just waive him. Not worth the risk.

IKnowHoops
10-14-2014, 04:56 PM

Very good points. Don't see how anyone could disagree with your rationale.

jaydubb
10-14-2014, 04:57 PM
Its very clear right now that lebron is being overpaid..

FlashBolt
10-14-2014, 05:00 PM
He has a valid point but just like Kobe, this is a preseason game... LeBron has had worse preseason games and came back with his second best season. These preseason games should all be put into one thread. They are irrelevant. I know some people can't wait for the season to start but it really doesn't mean a thing.

Chronz
10-14-2014, 05:09 PM

yeah but you cant openly admit to baiting like this. lets just assume ur right and both are bait topics, its one thing to be first, its something a whole lot weirder to copy a template in retaliation. Generally, carrying discussions onto a new thread altogether rarely works out but when its response to a bait thread, they have to be perfectly crafted.

We get ur point tho, preseason is close to meaningless for 90% of the players. Still, if you were Kobe, wouldn't this mean abit more?

P&GRealist
10-14-2014, 05:16 PM

Good point.

A troll made a thread about a 36 yr old in his 19th season who had played a total of just 6 games in the span over the last yr and a half coming off of Achilles surgery and a serious knee injury with basically no one his team.

As compared to the "best player in the game" and a guy in his prime with a stacked team of superstars and above average role players.

To All the Kobe haters and LeBron slurpers, don't dish it out if ya can't handle it. A tit for tat for you little kids out there.

P&GRealist
10-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Yep. Whatever you say.

His point is that people were mocking a 36 yr old in his 19th season coming off of an achillles injury and a knee injury and hasn't played any real basketball with the exception of 6 games over the span of the last yr and a half.

But we can't do that "mocking" to the best player in his game in his prime with a stacked team.

Makes sense.

Yeah, whatever your say. :rolleyes:

IKnowHoops
10-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Good point.

A troll made a thread about a 36 yr old in his 19th season who had played a total of just 6 games in the span over the last yr and a half coming off of Achilles surgery and a serious knee injury with basically no one his team.

As compared to the "best player in the game" and a guy in his prime with a stacked team of superstars and above average role players.

To All the Kobe haters and LeBron slurpers, don't dish it out if ya can't handle it. A tit for tat for you little kids out there.

Couldn't of said it any better myself. Although the OP did cry about the Lebron thread, then made this one so, ironically you said good point to the very poster you are talking about. Good stuff.

JasonJohnHorn
10-14-2014, 05:55 PM
Um... does anybody know how pre-season works?

KNICKS R BACK
10-14-2014, 05:59 PM
This is pure silliness. You really felt the need to make a thread about this? We are talking about what? 3 preseason games? Cut it out, you knew this thread was foolish and a bad idea.

5ass
10-14-2014, 06:23 PM
This childish stuff is what ruins PSD. So much hate for LeBron because these kids can't understand that their childhood hero is not a god. Kobe is done, LeBron is in his prime. Deal with it.

MTone8788
10-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Lebron is obviously on the decline. This is what happens when one dimensional players start to lose their athleticism.

Goose17
10-14-2014, 06:38 PM
His point is that people were mocking a 36 yr old in his 19th season coming off of an achillles injury and a knee injury and hasn't played any real basketball with the exception of 6 games over the span of the last yr and a half.

But we can't do that "mocking" to the best player in his game in his prime with a stacked team.

Makes sense.

Yeah, whatever your say. :rolleyes:

We're talking about a butt hurt Kobe fan baiting and trolling someone because they said something negative about Kobe.

It's blasphemy! How dare he say something negative.

I mean this whole thing is pointless.

MonroeFAN
10-14-2014, 06:39 PM
After dominating the regular season for the last however many seasons, this is a stupid topic.

jaydubb
10-14-2014, 06:45 PM
Here's a question since everyone is into talking preseason ball right now..

Lebron or kobe, who's having the better preseason??

Goose17
10-14-2014, 07:12 PM
Here's a question since everyone is into talking preseason ball right now..

Lebron or kobe, who's having the better preseason??

Jordan.

bucketss
10-14-2014, 07:43 PM
OP is praying on lebrons down fall, never seen some one so threatened by lebrons greatness.

jimm120
10-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Kobe is at the end of his career and returning from major injury. His progress and development is much more relevant than the best player in the world in his prime.

pretty much this.

I don't believe the Kobe thread is a troll thread. It IS a player who kept being top 5 even when older. He's had 2 major surgeries. ENd of the line.

Lebron is the #1 or at least top 2 right now.

Not the same precedent.

bbcmillionaire
10-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Lol hey there was like a 12 page war saying rose was done during fiba. Sooooo... Let the games begin 😈😈😈😈

jerellh528
10-14-2014, 08:26 PM

its relevant because the second best player in the nba is in a new team with new players and a new coaching staff so we're interested to see how he fits in. Love seems to be doin great, he's carrying them every night.

ILLUSIONIST^248
10-14-2014, 08:38 PM
I've been saying this is the year Lebron starts his downfall. I'm not surprised that he jumped on a team that could help carry him to another watered down eastern conference run.

Corey
10-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Preseason

Preseason

Preseason

Preseason

Preseason