PDA

View Full Version : Lebron picks his Cavs teammate so a Heat player can get open

jimm120
10-11-2014, 07:31 PM
https://vine.co/v/OAITz5AZ2up

Lebron goes and sets a pick (and leaves his Heat player open) on a cavs player. That allowed the Heat ball handler to get open, pass to Lebron's guy (who was far away by now) and score.

Lol. Too funny.

amos1er
10-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Merge thread... There is already one about this. Not sure if this one was first however. Just sayin...

archdevil84
10-11-2014, 08:28 PM
also: he didnt score. Stil very funny though

xbrackattackx
10-11-2014, 08:34 PM
He still bleeds red and white. #missingmiami

Arch Stanton
10-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Oh no... Let's read into this... I guess this means he's returning to Miami for his Masters degree.

Big Zo
10-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Oh no... Let's read into this... I guess this means he's returning to Miami for his Masters degree.
Stock up on that lighter fluid...

SeoulBeatz
10-12-2014, 01:23 AM
Lol just a brainfart from LBJ.

Thought he was back on the heat for a split second.

JasonJohnHorn
10-12-2014, 02:05 AM
That is HILARIOUS!!!!

DemarDerozan
10-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Very funny.

But in reality after this game I have MIA over CLE. These Cavs are being extremely overhyped. KLove looked on edge during the postgame and no one is talking about Lebron going 2-8 in 21 minutes....

Cue bandwagoners saying that this is preseason and that Bron wasn't putting out.

Mia is the defending 4x ECF Champion and still have two of their best players intact. They added a pissed off Deng and bench talent in Granger/McRoberts. Am I the only one not seeing that the 09-13 Heat were not just about LeDisloyal? Spo is a decent coach and this entire team is on a mission to prove something to the league,

Miami is my dark horse ECF champ if they get past the mad genius of Thibs.

I truly believe Cleveland will be a 1st or 2nd round exit. I wouldn't bet on them to win it. That's fordamnsure.

kobe4thewinbang
10-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Very funny.

But in reality after this game I have MIA over CLE. These Cavs are being extremely overhyped. KLove looked on edge during the postgame and no one is talking about Lebron going 2-8 in 21 minutes....

Cue bandwagoners saying that this is preseason and that Bron wasn't putting out.

Mia is the defending 4x ECF Champion and still have two of their best players intact. They added a pissed off Deng and bench talent in Granger/McRoberts. Am I the only one not seeing that the 09-13 Heat were not just about LeDisloyal? Spo is a decent coach and this entire team is on a mission to prove something to the league,

I truly believe Cleveland will be a 1st or 2nd round exit. I wouldn't bet on them to win it. That's fordamnsure.http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510IqjPBpNL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I hope the Heat don't suck, but they ain't getting to the finals over Cleveland and Chicago. Cleveland will be just fine.

Kyben36
10-12-2014, 04:44 AM
https://vine.co/v/OAITz5AZ2up

Lebron goes and sets a pick (and leaves his Heat player open) on a cavs player. That allowed the Heat ball handler to get open, pass to Lebron's guy (who was far away by now) and score.

Lol. Too funny.

He missed.

SF8
10-12-2014, 04:47 AM
He didn't just miss, he airballed.

Arch Stanton
10-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Stock up on that lighter fluid...

Still a little salty huh? Poor guy.

In case you forgot - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEefSQKx8hs

Cal827
10-12-2014, 10:46 AM

:laugh2: Come on buddy, lighten up a little bit!

Big Zo
10-12-2014, 01:50 PM

"Salty"? Are you some 16 year old high school chick?

Yanks All Day
10-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Very funny.

I truly believe Cleveland will be a 1st or 2nd round exit. I wouldn't bet on them to win it. That's fordamnsure.

Not that a preseason game means anything, but by that logic... Cleveland led by 20 without Kyrie Irving and LeBron having a bad game and Miami only came back against the reserves. I don't think these 2 teams are on the same level at all. Wade has to prove he can play all 82 games effectively before Miami can be a true contender again.

FlashBolt
10-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Very funny.

What? You really think Miami is going over Cleveland based on what? Miami HAS to adjust as well. You're forgetting that James was Miami and without James, the entire Heat system is going to have to change. You're talking about a preseason game that doesn't determine anything.. Last year, James shot 25/37% from the field.. Yet, he had the 2nd best season of his career. I also love how much of a hypocrite you are. You're judging LeBron's season via preseason but forget the fact that Miami are 0-3 in the preseason... losing to Orlando, Pelicans, and Cavs. So, how do you come up with all that garbage being spewed?

1) Miami aren't the defending 4x ECF champion.. That goes with LeBron to Cleveland because he's the reason they are in the ECF. Let's be honest. You give any playoff team in either conference a player like LeBron and they are going to be the favorites for that conference.. Two best players intact doesn't mean anything considering those two players are an aging Wade (knees are still an issue) and Bosh isn't even a top 5 PF. Added a pissed off Deng? What the hell does that even mean. McRoberts was a good signing but if you think Granger is worth crap, he's not.

2) This entire team.. the entire league is on a mission to prove something. If you think LeBron and Cavs are busy watching cartoons while Miami practices, you're being incredibly biased at this point.

Arch Stanton
10-12-2014, 08:35 PM

No and please stay away from the playgrounds. You might get yourself in trouble looking for dates.

Confusious
10-12-2014, 09:28 PM
And Varejao got back to contest the shot, which was no where close to going in.

Too funny indeed...

justinnum1
10-12-2014, 10:02 PM

She sure is lol

bucketss
10-13-2014, 12:42 AM
Very funny.

wish on a shooting star and your dreams might come true.

WaDe03
10-13-2014, 12:58 AM
We all know LeBron loves attention I think that's what this was. LeBron knows who his teammates are now.

Confusious
10-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Nah, it's because LeBron clearly sucks now that he's losing weight.

Rockice_8
10-13-2014, 10:46 AM
He didn't just miss, he airballed.

But wait isn't that Luol Deng who is going to step in and replace LBJ. MIA is still way overrated in my mind. Their shooting is lacking, defense will be average at best, zero reliable ball handlers that can break down the defense (maybe Wade if healthy) and their bench is pretty weak. McRoberts is a decent bench guy but will probably be asked do more than his role should like start and Granger is a low level bench guy at best, dude is a shell of himself.

Way overrated. I'm seeing possible ECF predictions when in reality they could miss the playoffs. Think they'll get in when it's all said and done but they are zero threat to do anything significant.

I'm way down on MIA this year.

Funny that LBJ did that though, old habits I guess.

pacofunk64
10-13-2014, 10:55 AM
It would have been great to see what he would have done had he gotten the rebound.

Confusious
10-14-2014, 07:14 AM
But wait isn't that Luol Deng who is going to step in and replace LBJ. MIA is still way overrated in my mind. Their shooting is lacking, defense will be average at best, zero reliable ball handlers that can break down the defense (maybe Wade if healthy) and their bench is pretty weak. McRoberts is a decent bench guy but will probably be asked do more than his role should like start and Granger is a low level bench guy at best, dude is a shell of himself.

Way overrated. I'm seeing possible ECF predictions when in reality they could miss the playoffs. Think they'll get in when it's all said and done but they are zero threat to do anything significant.

I'm way down on MIA this year.

Funny that LBJ did that though, old habits I guess.
"Luol Deng is one of the most important free agent signings that we have ever had in the history of the franchise." - Pat Riley :laugh:

Remember, this goomba won Execute of the Year in 2010 for basically doing nothing but making sure the team had no contracts in place for free agency.

Bold prediction, Miami doesn't even make the playoffs.

Heatcheck
10-14-2014, 04:47 PM
"Luol Deng is one of the most important free agent signings that we have ever had in the history of the franchise." - Pat Riley :laugh:

Remember, this goomba won Execute of the Year in 2010 for basically doing nothing but making sure the team had no contracts in place for free agency.

thats not a very easy thing to do. thats like saying kobe isn't good, he just has to make the ball go in the rim when they give it to him.

Big Zo
10-15-2014, 02:52 AM

That Goomba has more rings than your team will ever see.

goingfor28
10-15-2014, 06:10 PM

:burn:

J_M_B
10-15-2014, 06:57 PM

:laugh2: coming from a fan of one of the worst run franchises in sports