PDA

View Full Version : Central Division: Where will the teams rank by the end of the season?

JasonJohnHorn
10-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Here are the teams:

Cavs: + LBJ, + Love
Bulls: - Agustine, - Boozer + Gasol
Pistons: + Augustin + SVG
Bucks + Jabari Parker + Jason Kidd + healthy Sanders, Ilyasova and Mayo
Pacers: - Granger - Stephenson - Paul + Hibbert trade rumours

Where do you think the final positioning will be for the guys in the Central division. I ordered them as I think they will rank by the end of the season.

Goose17
10-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Cavs or Bulls will be first. I'm going with the Bulls IF Rose is healthy and back on form.

1. Bulls.
2. Cavs.
3. Pacers.
4. Pistons.
5. Bucks.

Cavs and Bulls are going to steam roll the other three.

Tony_Starks
10-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Bulls
Cavs
Pistons
Pacers
Bucks

abe_froman
10-08-2014, 01:20 PM
cavs
bulls

indy
bucks
det

Arch Stanton
10-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Cavs
Bulls
Indy
Det
Bucks

chi-townlove1
10-08-2014, 01:41 PM
You threw in our subtraction of Augustine and boozer but failed to add our addition of Mirotic and McDermott... Both of our additions COMPLETELY outweigh our subtractions. That's extremely obvious just by watching the preseason. Just saying..

Blink
10-08-2014, 01:59 PM
As a Pistons fan I think it will be a close race between Cleveland & Chicago for 1st all season.

Pacers & Pistons will be in a close race for 3rd. Bucks have nice young pieces but need to add more.

If McDermott & Mirotic can consistently hit 3 ' s to join Rose/Noah/Gasol/Butler. This team can be very scary if Rose stays healthy.

mightybosstone
10-08-2014, 02:05 PM
1. Cavaliers (62-65 wins)
2. Bulls (54-56 wins)
3. Pistons (38-40 wins)
4. Pacers (32-34 wins)
5. Bucks (28-30 wins)

crewfan13
10-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Obviously I'm viewing it through some homer glasses, but I think the Bucks might surprise some people. They obviously aren't on Cleveland or Chicago's level, but there's no reason they can't be right there with the other teams in the central (especially with Paul George out). Last year's Bucks team was not an overly talented team, but we also had some Murphy's Law type things go on. It was a culmination of injuries and horrible luck. Just getting Sanders and Ersan back healthy, plus Mayo potentially returning to form already probably doubles our win total from last season, and that's before you add in improvements from some talented young players and adding in Parker.

Cal827
10-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Cavs
Pistons
Bulls
Bucks
Pacers

todu82
10-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
Indiana
Milwaukee

JasonJohnHorn
10-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Obviously I'm viewing it through some homer glasses, but I think the Bucks might surprise some people. They obviously aren't on Cleveland or Chicago's level, but there's no reason they can't be right there with the other teams in the central (especially with Paul George out). Last year's Bucks team was not an overly talented team, but we also had some Murphy's Law type things go on. It was a culmination of injuries and horrible luck. Just getting Sanders and Ersan back healthy, plus Mayo potentially returning to form already probably doubles our win total from last season, and that's before you add in improvements from some talented young players and adding in Parker.

+1

The Bucks only won 15 games last year. They will easily double that this season... and the Pacers... they have a perfect storm for a tank season... Ganger long gone, Stephenson, gone, George out, and Hibbert on the trading block....

JasonJohnHorn
10-08-2014, 08:55 PM
You threw in our subtraction of Augustine and boozer but failed to add our addition of Mirotic and McDermott... Both of our additions COMPLETELY outweigh our subtractions. That's extremely obvious just by watching the preseason. Just saying..

You may be correct sir. I haven't seen any chi-town pre-season to be honest. I'll keep my eye out for these guys. Thanks for the heads up.

ChI_ShIzzLe
10-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Here are the teams:

Cavs: + LBJ, + Love
Bulls: - Agustine, - Boozer + Gasol + Rose
Pistons: + Augustin + SVG
Bucks + Jabari Parker + Jason Kidd + healthy Sanders, Ilyasova and Mayo
Pacers: - Granger - Stephenson - Paul + Hibbert trade rumours

Where do you think the final positioning will be for the guys in the Central division. I ordered them as I think they will rank by the end of the season.

*Fixed

JordansBulls
10-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Since the Cavs will still be Irving's team this year, they will fall back a bit. Will take a while for Lebron to get the rains back after Irving won Allstar game mvp last season. He isn't going to give up the team for anyone.

prodigy
10-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Since the Cavs will still be Irving's team this year, they will fall back a bit. Will take a while for Lebron to get the rains back after Irving won Allstar game mvp last season. He isn't going to give up the team for anyone.

Hahahaahahahaha!!!!!! Omfg I'm dying. You are the man sir, you are the man! Please tell me that's part of your comedy act. Tell me when ur DVD comes out so I can have u sign it.