PDA

View Full Version : Nick Young hospitalized after guarding Kobe

Vampirate
10-07-2014, 06:03 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/nick-young-kobe-bryant-lakers-surgery-guarding-kobe-100714

Go jump to your own conclusions people 'Kobe Bryant is a bad teammate, his teammates land in the hospital after practicing with him',

'Kobe was not impressed how Nick Young was guarding him, Nick found out how much',

'Kobe is some kind of secret agent working for another team and is systematically taking out his own teams players',

' Kobe Bryant is too dangerous to guard, even his teammates land in the hospital, that's how good Kobe is' etc.

:laugh2:

AddiX
10-07-2014, 07:44 PM
More like Kobe is jealous of anyone who may take his shine and goes out of his way to try to show them up, even if there on his own team.

There's a reason no free agents want to go to LA anymore.

beasted86
10-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Are you the same one that started the "Goonbe Bryant" thread? :laugh2:

kingsdelez24
10-07-2014, 07:58 PM
More like Kobe is jealous of anyone who may take his shine and goes out of his way to try to show them up, even if there on his own team.

Yeah that's it. Totally a rational conclusion to come to for a 36 year old man. So common, right?

Cal827
10-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I could've sworn that we had the exact same thread about this a few days ago :laugh:

AddiX
10-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Yeah that's it. Totally a rational conclusion to come to for a 36 year old man. So common, right?

Kobe is a mental midget and always has been, he chased away Shaquille, he chased away Dwight, chased away gasol, and is now chasing away freaking Nick Young.

BKdoubleStacker
10-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Kobe is a mental midget and always has been, he chased away Shaquille, he chased away Dwight, chased away gasol, and is now chasing away freaking Nick Young.

Yeah because Shaq and Dwight werent egomaniac divas

And gasol didn't get 'chased' away

IKnowHoops
10-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Are you the same one that started the "Goonbe Bryant" thread? :laugh2:

That was all me baby. People thought it was a straight troll thread but he gooned Nick young and tore tendons in dudes hand so I made a thread about it.

IversonIsKrazy
10-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Pretty funny. But to all the Kobe haters, relax. Dwight & Shaq had big ego's of their own. Nd Gasol was mistreated by the media and fans of LA, not kobe.

Hotone1401
10-07-2014, 11:52 PM

Kobe a mental midget? That's a first.

Tony_Starks
10-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Creative hating.

ILLUSIONIST^248
10-08-2014, 03:56 PM

There's a reason no free agents want to go to LA anymore.lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
10-08-2014, 03:57 PM

Worst post of the month

kobe4thewinbang
10-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Why is Swaggy P even practicing? I thought he had an injury?

sjbirds
10-09-2014, 02:59 AM

Mental midget?? Haha and Nick young in the same sentence as shaq howard??

Shlumpledink
10-09-2014, 03:25 AM
The confirmation bias is strong in this thread

Hawkeye15
10-10-2014, 04:36 PM

I hate the mother ****er, but mental midget? haha

Dude has a tougher personality than 99.9% of any athlete to ever play a sport..

AddiX
10-10-2014, 06:34 PM
I hate the mother ****er, but mental midget? haha

Dude has a tougher personality than 99.9% of any athlete to ever play a sport..

Not questioning his dedication or drive.

I question whats more important to him, winning or winning while getting all of the spotlight.

I've yet to see any player on kobes team act like they actually like him.

Tony_Starks
10-10-2014, 07:17 PM

I question whats more important to him, winning or winning while getting all of the spotlight.

Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Luke Walton, Meta World Peace, Trevor Ariza, Jodie Meeks, Steve Blake,Wes Johnson, Swaggy P....have all showed Kobe love even if they weren't on the Lakers anymore. Gasol recently talked about how close him and Kobe are. Kobe was the one that would publicly fight for him every year we put him on the trading block.

It's obvious you don't even follow the Lakers and are just blatantly hating, quit while your behind dude....

ChI_ShIzzLe
10-10-2014, 07:26 PM
Ya right..he got injured banging Iggy Azalea's booty. He couldn't handle that ****.

jerellh528
10-10-2014, 07:26 PM

The real mental midgets are probably the ones who don't like playing with kobe, only 3 I can think of were shaq, who was a selfish, goofball. Howard who seems as times to give up and not take things seriously and smush parker, who sucked lol. Kobe has never been a social butterfly but he's always had a drive, focus and tenacity to the game and practice that's let him become as good as his phySical body allowed. It probably irks him to see teamamtes not as focused as he, and also he's very hard on them. Guys with big egos can't take that. That's why he probably would suck as a coach. Even now, reports out of camp are that he's beating all the young guys in every conditioning drill at 36 coming off major injuries. That has to irritate him, and some guys can't handle the pressure kobe puts on them to win

DemarDerozan
10-11-2014, 01:54 AM
New nickname: Gimpy P

DemarDerozan
10-11-2014, 01:59 AM

Shaq has the mentality of a 12 year old. Dwight scared himself away and never wanted to be in LA. Kobe and Pau are tight... They own a racehorse together and Kobe went to bat for Pau every time trade rumors came up. Ask any young star wing in the league who they want to emulate.
PG13, Kawhi, Harden. They all want to emulate black mamba.
The dude is a living legend amongst players in the league.

Hawkeye15
10-11-2014, 02:36 AM

do you question Jordan? Cause his teammates hated him too.

Kobe wants to win. It's all that drives him. But you are damn right he expects too much of his teammates, which is why he is not well liked. Same as Jordan.

Avenged
10-11-2014, 02:48 AM

The sad thing is, is that you were serious.

nickdymez
10-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Some of the comments are over the top in here

AddiX
10-11-2014, 04:36 PM
do you question Jordan? Cause his teammates hated him too.

Kobe wants to win. It's all that drives him. But you are damn right he expects too much of his teammates, which is why he is not well liked. Same as Jordan.

Jordans teammates never left him, or publicly embarrassed him the way some of kobes has. Lets not confuse being super competitive with being a D-bag.

You never even see kobes teammates talking to him,, heck you barely see them celebrate with him when something good happens. I think the guy is one of the greatest players ever, but I also think he's a terrible teammate.