PDA

View Full Version : michael vs. turbin

kalel
10-07-2014, 12:04 AM
What are your guys thoughts? Honestly i haven't been impressed at all by turbin. Has all the physocal tools yet can find or hit holes. Would love to see what michael can do in a game. I think honestly if lynch somehow becomes a cap casualty, which i think would be a big mistake, we are screwed if turbin is next.

Boozerguy47
10-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Turbin is low-risk, low-reward. For how much of a beast he is, he sure as hell can't break tackles or stay on his feet once he gets touched. Just makes you wonder how much time Michael puts into the game. Seems like if he was solely focused on football and contributing that he would be a factor by now.

Labgrownmangoat
10-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I suspect that Turbin playing over Michael has as much to do with pass blocking as anything.

Caribou Lou
10-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Even though Turbin isn't that great at pass blocking either. Coming into this year I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Lynch would be gone at the end of the year...now I don't think there's anyway he doesn't finish out his contract.

alexander_37
11-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I love Turbin... On paper, in real game situations he's soft and fumbles too much.

Michael could be our next featured back, reminds me a ton of Demarco Murray.