PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Offseason Winners

DitchDat
09-30-2014, 04:20 AM
For the past month, I have been reviewing teams that I believe will take a (huge) step forward from last year, resulting in some fun discussions in the Nuggets (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?875577-Back-to-the-top)and Bucks (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?875418-The-Bucks-should-be-fun-to-watch)forums.

If you take into consideration a team's record last year, which teams improved the most and are primed for a better 2014-2015? The improvement could be anything: more wins, more depth, a coach that will make a difference...

Don't hesitate to vote on the poll too. Those are my 7 picks but of course there's an 'other'. I really want to know which team you come up with.

Let the games begin!

YAALREADYKNO
09-30-2014, 09:41 AM
1.Cavs

2.Mavs

Dade County
09-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Cav's... Lbj, Love, and maybe more to come
Mav's... They have their big big man back and got Parsons.
Clippers... Much needed depth
T'Wolves ... Getting above average talent back for Love trade

DitchDat
09-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Cav's... Lbj, Love, and maybe more to come
Mav's... They have their big big man back and got Parsons.
Clippers... Much needed depth
T'Wolves ... Getting above average talent back for Love trade

Do you think the Wolves will exceed 40 wins this year? Or the Clips 57? They definitely both improved though.

Goose17
09-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Cavs are the obvious pick.

Give me Denver, Charlotte and New Orleans.

abe_froman
09-30-2014, 05:06 PM
1.cavs ,obviously
2.mavs
then-suns,bulls,hornets,heat,wiz in some order

beasted86
09-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Cavs pretty clearly. Poll is pointless unless asking about 2nd best team.

A terrible lottery team with a dysfunctional lockerroom and a rookie head coach in the city of Cleveland signed the best player in the NBA, multiple good role players, and traded for an all-star.

HeatFan
09-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Cavs by far for so many reasons. I hate seeing Lebron back but have to admit that the first game will give me goosebumps seeing all the fans jumping when Lebron throws up that white cloud!!! Miami Heat fans didn't really seem like they cared too much about anything at all.

MrfadeawayJB
09-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Cavs for sure

goingfor28
09-30-2014, 08:54 PM
1 Cavs

2 Mavs
3 Clippers
4 Hornets
5 Bulls

Confusious
09-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Bulls for sure, I mean damn man they got mafkn PAU GASOL! LOOK OUT FOR CHITOWN!

They had Melo bent over on his knees begging to join their team, but they shook their heads and dismissed him. They knew Gasol was the far better choice!

Dade County
09-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Do you think the Wolves will exceed 40 wins this year? Or the Clips 57? They definitely both improved though.

Wolves had a good offseason because they could have a future star locked up for 4 to 7 yrs. Their fan base is satisfied with the traded.

The clips really didn't have another big man that can come off the bench and provide scoring, but now they do with Spencer Hawes.

DitchDat
10-03-2014, 05:35 AM
Cavs pretty clearly. Poll is pointless unless asking about 2nd best team.

A terrible lottery team with a dysfunctional lockerroom and a rookie head coach in the city of Cleveland signed the best player in the NBA, multiple good role players, and traded for an all-star.

Agreed, though the poll is not about what team is "the best". It's about which team improved the most relative to last year. In this case, the Cavs win both, but maybe some people think otherwise. I'm especially curious about who votes "other" and why.

Ariza's Better
10-03-2014, 06:48 AM
Cavs, hornets, Bulls, pelicans and clippers.