PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James letter all fraud

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Now that lethot James admitted that is the heat won he would have stayed with the heat can we agree lethots letter was silicone fake smh. I'm coming home my *****. What happened to super friends ? I guess we are only friends when we are winning wade n bosh :(. Or wait let me guess you and kyrie are now first cousins or close friends ?? The nerve kyrie was in the 6th grade when u where in your rookie season. My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning. The same dudes wade bosh u claimed as brothers u left the 2nd u lost. Let's get this strait he has no loyalty to any teammate not now not ever. Anderson Varejo your fav teammate u left in the drop of a dime. His only loyalty is to his fam and his team of rich Paul maverick carter and them. I won't judge him as a man but I will as a athlete he is john q has bad heart. The late great notorious BIG was right ya #youcantmakeahoeahousewife #knicks perpetuity

NYJ - NYY
09-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Why so mad tho?

Goose17
09-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Wow.

Jealousy makes people say crazy stuff.

SoCal Bob
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111156526/3934325-inb4lock.gif

Confusious
09-28-2014, 11:44 AM
"My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3

Just beautiful wordsmanship. You shall be a scholar before you know it.

goingfor28
09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
:yawn:

dalton749
09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
**** off, please

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Not a single thing stated is fiction

Confusious
09-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Not a single thing stated is fiction
What about this?

"The same dudes wade bosh u claimed as brothers u left the 2nd u lost."

You do realize he lost in year one with Miami too, right? Somehow he still stayed. So, you know, you're wrong but I appreciate your blind hatred.

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2014, 11:53 AM
He didn't have the option to leave after Dallas loss he just signed a contract then

akesh99
09-28-2014, 11:56 AM
lol this Knick fan is gonna yak his lunch because Lebron left Miami for Cleveland....

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2014, 11:57 AM
My hAte is purely sports I think he is a disgrace to former greats by hoping on all star team after all star team while guys battled each other for decades. If you joining every1 who are u beating ?

mightybosstone
09-28-2014, 12:04 PM
:facepalm:

Is there any way we can force IQ tests on posters before they're allowed to start threads?

Dade County
09-28-2014, 12:04 PM
What about this?

"The same dudes wade bosh u claimed as brothers u left the 2nd u lost."

You do realize he lost in year one with Miami too, right? Somehow he still stayed. So, you know, you're wrong .

He was under contract (were was he going to go?)... And he was the reason why they lost the series... Lbj averaged 2. something pts per 4th qtr, for 4 straight games.

He clearly wasn't playing, Wade did try to scream at him, but he still wouldn't play like he could (you're welcome Dallas).

but I appreciate your blind hatred.

You're blind too.

Htownballa1622
09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
:laugh2:

HandsOnTheWheel
09-28-2014, 12:08 PM
He won't win anything in Cleveland.

koreancabbage
09-28-2014, 12:10 PM
My hAte is purely sports I think he is a disgrace to former greats by hoping on all star team after all star team while guys battled each other for decades. If you joining every1 who are u beating ?

yes, because Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are considered greats. SMH. Same with Bosh and Wade. considered greats? SMH. Wade was, before he became a regular star (not a superstar) nowadays

he didn't join Kevin Durant, he didn't join Kobe Bryant, he didn't join Tim Duncan, he didn't join Dwight Howard, he didn't join Carmelo Anthony, he didn't join Noah, Lilliard, Wall, Cousins, Aldridge, Griffin/CP4, Curry, Anthony Davis etc.

Irving wasn't even great or good last year. Don't know what you're smoking. When Lebron joined the Cavs, no one was/is a sure thing. I think he had better talent around him in Miami in Bosh and Wade as of right now (before Kevin Love joined but I think everyone thinks Wade/Bosh/Lebron > Irving/Love/Lebron)

Kevin Love joined Lebron as he asked for the trade and wouldn't resign anywhere else as a guarantee other than Cavs and the opportunity to join Lebron.

you're just an angry person who is just envious of Lebron James and the praise he gets and probably you're projecting that type of need you want in your life.

Yanks All Day
09-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Legitimately the worst thing LeBron has ever done is leave Cleveland for Miami. Think about that for a second and then realize how ridiculous the hatred is.

Per his quote: What was he supposed to say? I'm sure his heart was ALWAYS with Cleveland. If they won any titles in his first few years, I'm sure he wouldn't have left in the first place. Miami was the best possible career decision for him, and then he wanted to go home. But if he won 3 straight and Dwyane Wade was healthy, I'm also sure leaving a 3-peat defending champion would have been a long shot.

Leaving the first time was the best career decision. Going home was the best career decision. There's a reason so many players love playing with him- he's the best player in the world and seemingly one of the best teammates as well.

There's so much undeserved hatred for LeBron that it's almost silly. Yet if he was on your favorite team, this wouldn't be close to an issue. That's how you know it's bad.

Also, think about this: he's not joining anyone who beat him. LeBron has no equal in basketball. Not even Kevin Durant yet. KD hasn't won any championships and hasn't beaten LeBron in anything that counts. Great teams have beaten LeBron, and he didn't go join them. LeBron is on a different plane than anyone in the sport. Any decision he makes is what he thinks is best for him. Don't see why people hate on it.

Dade County
09-28-2014, 12:14 PM

The thing is, the league didn't let Miami just take the league over; they controlled them.

And they setup the perfect situation for Lbj to go back to the Cav's. If the HEAT were allowed to play to their full potential from day one, he would still be there, the league and it's fan base would have a bigger negative out look on the Miami trio, and history would have labeled this HEAT team one of the greatest dynasties ever but they also would have said that they ruined the competitive balance of the entire NBA, because they colluded to come together.

WadeKobe
09-28-2014, 12:27 PM
He was under contract (were was he going to go?)... And he was the reason why they lost the series... Lbj averaged 2. something pts per 4th qtr, for 4 straight games.

He clearly wasn't playing, Wade did try to scream at him, but he still wouldn't play like he could (you're welcome Dallas).

You're blind too.

Wait... So you are a Heat fan... And you support this hate? :laugh2:

Cal827
09-28-2014, 12:31 PM
I've got a good feeling about this thread!

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2014, 12:31 PM
That's the biggest cowardly sports act I ever seen

InRoseWeTrust
09-28-2014, 12:43 PM
"man smh that lethot b makin me sick and is the unrealest player in the league"

*LeBron signs with Knicks*

"JAMES FOR LIFE! LEBRON BABY!!!!"

PhillyFaninLA
09-28-2014, 12:45 PM
TC is saaaaddd, and making things up, and misinterpreting things.....its ok, your team will be relevant one day. Its ok that your team is neither rebuilding or good enough to be in no man's land. Its ok your jealous but that is no reason to be be a troll.

PhillyFaninLA
09-28-2014, 12:46 PM
That's the biggest cowardly sports act I ever seen

Yup going to his hometown team that isn't as good as the one he is leaving is cowardly.....you are not guilty of attention seeking at all, you are not craving validation and attention from strangers on the internet, nope, not you.

(ok ok I get that I'm giving him what he is looking for)

Confusious
09-28-2014, 01:01 PM

You're blind too.
Well aware of the contract situation he had. You don't think the most powerful player in ANY sport couldn't find a way out if he wanted to? It's called forcing a trade genius. Look it up sometime.

I guess you may be as blind as OP.

JasonJohnHorn
09-28-2014, 01:10 PM
He didn't say that was the only reason, just one of the things he had considered.

Grizzly Adams
09-28-2014, 01:17 PM
I don't really see this as an issue. Do I think that LeBron is an arrogant annoyance? Yes.

However, I always see people complain about constant articles and "news" pertaining to him. It just seems to me that the media puts out all these stories about him just to get a rise out of the fans to nit pick every move he makes.

Bruce Vilanch could have written the letter, but it wouldn't change the fact that LeBron has returned to Cleveland. The end justifies the means. An all-time great has returned to the team with a young, talented core that has so much potential to grow together as a team. No one forced LeBron to opt out of his contract and sign back with Cleveland. If this really offends people that the letter wasn't drafted by the King himself or if it wasn't because of the reasons he wanted people to believe, then that's your opinion and I totally respect that.

I just think the pieces Cleveland assembled this offseason in addition to the players currently on the roster, and how they will mesh is the real story to analyze here. It would be nice to focus on the actual game itself, instead of turning the NBA into a subdivision of TMZ. The man made his decision, and the way it was conveyed isn't relevant. Let's just get back to the game we all love.

Crackadalic
09-28-2014, 01:57 PM
O BK3. The hate for lebron is strong with you bro

prodigy
09-28-2014, 02:00 PM
If lebron won a 3rd ring in a row of course he would've stayed. Everyone knows that. But losing to spurs and the decline of wade made him re think stuff. He's always regretted the "decision". He even said that right after he did it. So wanting to go back home was something he wanted to do for awhile. when he saw the chance to go back home and team up with Irving and get love he took it.

hugepatsfan
09-28-2014, 02:21 PM
I think being unable to see things other than in black and white is a sign of being an idiot. Why does it have to be entirely one or the other? Did concern over MIA declining play a part? Of course it did. If you're some Lebron groupie like "OMG no he totally just wanted to go home because he loves the city and he's a great guy and he's the best basketball player ever and I love him and he's perfect and I want him to have my kid" then you're an idiot. But on the other side of the coin, if you don't think a desire to come home played a role in his decision and that it was totally contrived then you're also an idiot. Of course they stretched it for marketing reasons. Welcome to capitalism and a social media dominated world where everything is a part of a marketing campaign. Like is the case 99.9% of the time, the truth lies in the gray area in between two extremes.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
09-28-2014, 02:49 PM
lol he's mad because LeBron is still in the eastern conference and his boy Melo cant get past him

CavsYanksDuke
09-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Lethot?

THE MTL
09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
And kids this thread is a clear example of why you should stay in school

Goose17
09-28-2014, 04:39 PM
And kids this thread is a clear example of why you should stay in Cleveland

Fixed^

kobe4thewinbang
09-28-2014, 07:25 PM
This again? :laugh2:

Dade County
09-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Well aware of the contract situation he had. You don't think the most powerful player in ANY sport couldn't find a way out if he wanted to? It's called forcing a trade genius. Look it up sometime.

I guess you may be as blind as OP.

:yawn:

So he would have forced a trade after the 1st year, because he stopped playing (following orders).. What!?!?!?

He gave Dallas a championship and you think he would have left after that..smh

And Lbj can't/couldn't force Pat to do anything that Pat didn't want to do. Pat runs this team/organization, this isn't Cleveland.

Lol, you tried to jump in, and got :burn:

Dade County
09-28-2014, 07:51 PM
If lebron won a 3rd ring in a row of course he would've stayed. Everyone knows that. But losing to spurs and the decline of wade made him re think stuff. He's always regretted the "decision". He even said that right after he did it. So wanting to go back home was something he wanted to do for awhile. when he saw the chance to go back home and team up with Irving and get love he took it.

I think Lbj & the league planned for him to come back home, so even if the HEAT would have won a 3rd straight championship he was Le-gone.

I'm just happy that Miami got some championships out of it, but I will never forget the championship that Lbj/league gave Dallas.

Lbj is a business man, he soul his basketball soul a long time ago.

FlashBolt
09-28-2014, 08:10 PM
OP is just mad LeBron didn't write

Dear, BklynKnicks3

on the letter.

ghettosean
09-28-2014, 08:18 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111156526/3934325-inb4lock.gif

Best post ever!!!

therealwd27
09-28-2014, 08:45 PM
Smh this is dumb. I'm glad he was with us. Not he's not, we will move on.

I wish him luck in Cleveland and can't wait until Christmas

Corey
09-28-2014, 08:57 PM
We dont need this thread.