PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Admits He Left Miami because of Spurs Loss

uptown0364
09-25-2014, 03:20 PM
For all the BS about Lebron going home to Cleveland, most people know he left because of the declining Wade and the fact the Heat couldn't do much in free agency if all 3 resigned. He went to Cleveland because of a younger core, not because he's such a great guy:

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/lebron-james-hints-he-likely-would-ve-stayed-in-miami-had-heat-beaten-spurs-in-finals-1.525754

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Can you quote the part where he said that he left because of Spurs loss. I don't have the best reading comprehension, but I can't find that part.

Hawkeye15
09-25-2014, 03:28 PM
"It's a greater chance, for sure," James said. "It would be hard to leave back-to-back-to-back championships and try to go for four. But obviously you really can't live and think of what may have happened. I've always been a person kind of live in the moment."

Where did he say he left because the Heat lost to the Spurs again?

ewing
09-25-2014, 03:30 PM

Jesus, LeBron will never say anything but if you don't realize his left b/c of an *** whooping you are deranged

Bruno
09-25-2014, 03:39 PM
if my team lost by record breaking margins in the finals, and I had an opportunity to change my public perception, which simultaneously stealing the thunder from the current reigning champs, I'd do it. If the team I was leaving was aging out, and I was moving on to a younger, better team- it'd be a simple decision. the spurs broke miami. LBJ made the conscious decision to not try and put it back together. Cleveland was the easy decision.

Hawkeye15
09-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Jesus, LeBron will never say anything but if you don't realize his left b/c of an *** whooping you are deranged

combined with him wanting to go back to Cleveland at some point, sure. Why would he want to stick around Miami with Wade turning into Lt Dan, and the roster totally exposed?

Cleveland was an easy choice for LeBron. He had won his rings, his team was broken, and his home team had tons of cap room, an all star PG, and assets to make a trade. Easy call

Red_Pill
09-25-2014, 03:41 PM
If Miami had won, he would still be on the Heat. Legacy is important for him. Imagine if the Heat had won four titles in a row. It's something MJ, Kobe, Shaq, Magic, and Bird never did.

Bruno
09-25-2014, 03:55 PM
If Miami had won, he would still be on the Heat. Legacy is important for him. Imagine if the Heat had won four titles in a row. It's something MJ, Kobe, Shaq, Magic, and Bird never did.

the only team to do it was 60's Boston, and that was in a league where the second round of the playoffs was the NBA finals. nobody wins 4 in a row in todays environment. playing deep into june four years in a row, even three. there's just not enough time to truly recover in-between the seasons. even the teams who have made it four years in a row like the 80's Celtics, 80's Lakers and 10's Heat only bat 50% over their four trips. all three of those teams won it twice over those four years periods.

82 games is too many.

nycericanguy
09-25-2014, 03:58 PM
OP is twisting words, but I will say this. I think LBJ is a business man first and foremost, he wants to be a billionaire, he's a competitor second. he just wants to win titles and doesn't care how he wins them.

kdspurman
09-25-2014, 04:00 PM
if my team lost by record breaking margins in the finals, and I had an opportunity to change my public perception, which simultaneously stealing the thunder from the current reigning champs, I'd do it. If the team I was leaving was aging out, and I was moving on to a younger, better team- it'd be a simple decision. the spurs broke miami. LBJ made the conscious decision to not try and put it back together. Cleveland was the easy decision.

My sentiments as well

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 04:05 PM

One can fully believe LeBron left because of an *** whooping, but that is a moot point as this thread is about LeBron admitting to exactly that.

ewing
09-25-2014, 04:09 PM
i hate when people say things like moot point. So the title of the thread is inaccurate, who cares? The facts are transparent in this case. LeBron left the Heat b/c the Spurs kicked their ***. It up to you to decide weather this effects your opinion of LeBron but facts is facts

Big Zo
09-25-2014, 04:11 PM
"The Heat organization taught me how to be a man, and persevere through adversity. However, after losing in the finals, I decided it was time to get back to the basics and run home like a little girl. I won't be afraid to run back if need be, tho."

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 04:27 PM
i hate when people say things like moot point. So the title of the thread is inaccurate, who cares? The facts are transparent in this case. LeBron left the Heat b/c the Spurs kicked their ***. It up to you to decide weather this effects your opinion of LeBron but facts is facts

I'm not sure why you hate "moot point"... the POINT of this thread (title) was that he admitted to leaving because of losing to the Spurs. It was appropriately utilized to express that it is irrelevant what people's perception is (or isn't) pertaining to WHY he left, and that the relevance of this thread/title is that he "admits" to leaving because of the loss.

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 04:28 PM
"The Heat organization taught me how to be a man, and persevere through adversity. However, after losing in the finals, I decided it was time to get back to the basics and run home like a little girl. I won't be afraid to run back if need be, tho."

Don't be that ex-girlfriend. Your team has a lot to be proud of. McRoberts and Deng will hopefully be a solid LeBron replacement.

Minimal
09-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Even if he would have won against the spurs, I believe he would still leave to Cleveland. Cavs was simply a better situation for him and his legacy.

Big Zo
09-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Don't be that ex-girlfriend. Your team has a lot to be proud of. McRoberts and Deng will hopefully be a solid LeBron replacement.
I'm not mad, I fully expect him back in a year or two.

ewing
09-25-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure why you hate "moot point"... the POINT of this thread (title) was that he admitted to leaving because of losing to the Spurs. It was appropriately utilized to express that it is irrelevant what people's perception is (or isn't) pertaining to WHY he left, and that the relevance of this thread/title is that he "admits" to leaving because of the loss.

whatever

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 04:40 PM
whatever

... You hate when people use "moot point" appropriately, but apparently have no issue with "whatever" responses. Understood.

mjm07
09-25-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm not mad, I fully expect him back in a year or two.

Can you also give me the winning numbers to the Powerball?

He left. It sucked. But good luck to ya...except when you play against the HEAT.

IKnowHoops
09-25-2014, 05:12 PM

OP is saying the opposite of what you just said though regardless.

IKnowHoops
09-25-2014, 05:19 PM
... You hate when people use "moot point" appropriately, but apparently have no issue with "whatever" responses. Understood.

:burn:

Jamiecballer
09-25-2014, 05:45 PM
For all the BS about Lebron going home to Cleveland, most people know he left because of the declining Wade and the fact the Heat couldn't do much in free agency if all 3 resigned. He went to Cleveland because of a younger core, not because he's such a great guy:

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-cavaliers/cleveland-cavaliers-1.275356/lebron-james-hints-he-likely-would-ve-stayed-in-miami-had-heat-beaten-spurs-in-finals-1.525754
Bahahaha nice try OP

Jamiecballer
09-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Ummm facts are always transparent. What you have is a theory.

LongIslandIcedZ
09-25-2014, 05:49 PM
What gets lost in all this is that Lebron is a great guy. He saw an opportunity for a better situation (twice) and he took it. That doesn't reflect on him as a human being at all.

He's not without flaws, the way he left Cleveland was an act of douchebaggery.

But let's not lose sight. In a world full athletes who really are bad people, now so more than ever, Lebron is about as good a person there is.

NYKalltheway
09-25-2014, 05:56 PM

On the piece you quoted. He says that had the Heat won, he probably would have stayed to win a 4th in a row. Easy to interprete it as: I would have stayed if we didn't lose.

Iron24th
09-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Yes it was an easy call, and lebron always chooses easy calls.

beasted86
09-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Who cares what the reasons are that LeBron left. Most of the HEAT fans I know and speak to outside of PSD aren't like many of the Cavs fans who dwelled on it forever.

Cavs fans are happy with their new roster. HEAT fans have recovered already and ready to move on.

Even if LeBron was going to stay here it was only to finish out the title run. Whenever we lost would be whenever he left whether that was this past summer or next summer. His contract was structured in a way that he basically had 2 opt outs in a row from 2014 summer to 2015 summer, and his contract would naturally end 2016 anyhow. So whether it's now or later, he was going to leave. He realistically wasn't too interested in returning as there was a leak that Gasol was ready to commit to Miami but when he texted LeBron asking if he was returning so he would know what to do, he let him know he was leaving many days before the HEAT were forced to move on from Gasol and refocus on McRoberts and Granger.

Anyway as a fan, I'd rather it now since all contracts are now structured for flexibility for 2016 while still a competitive middle tier playoff squad. If LeBron stayed around, who knows what contracts Riley would have signed long term that would eliminate any free agency flexibility. The team would have a longer rebuild, while I think Miami can also use the next two years to internally develop and draft younger guys that they wouldn't be able to on a contender.

bucketss
09-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Nice troll thread.

Arch Stanton
09-25-2014, 06:06 PM
I don't care what his reasons are. I'm just glad we get to smash the Heat for the next few years.

SPURSFAN1
09-25-2014, 06:09 PM

PhillyFaninLA
09-25-2014, 06:23 PM

This is the first time in this sites history someone manipulated meaning of something to be a troll.

Big Zo
09-25-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't care what his reasons are. I'm just glad we get to smash the Heat for the next few years.
BBQ jerseys 2016...

Jamiecballer
09-25-2014, 06:42 PM
On the piece you quoted. He says that had the Heat won, he probably would have stayed to win a 4th in a row. Easy to interprete it as: I would have stayed if we didn't lose.
Easy but wrong.

Arch Stanton
09-25-2014, 06:44 PM
BBQ jerseys 2016...

Is that when Wade retires?

DoMeFavors
09-25-2014, 06:47 PM
If true Cavaliers fans better watch out, especially if they dont do anything for next 2 seasons.

Big Zo
09-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Is that when Wade retires?

No, it's when the Cavs DON'T win again.

DoMeFavors
09-25-2014, 06:51 PM
In 2010 LeBron had that mind set where he didnt think he could do it on his own, he didnt believe he was the best player in the league. Now that he took Miami to 3 straight finals as best player and his game got a lot better he has more confidence in himself. He now believes teams need him rather than he needs teams.

J_M_B
09-25-2014, 07:09 PM

LOL. They aren't the 2011-2014 Cavs

ewing
09-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Ummm facts are always transparent. What you have is a theory.

mmmm....

JEDean89
09-25-2014, 07:43 PM
the op did a really bad job with this thread...

torocan
09-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Don't see how this surprises anyone.

It's pretty obvious that it would have been a much harder decision to leave if Miami had won or the series had been very close.

That the Spurs completely crushed the Heat just makes it that much easier to depart when you realize that it was going to take more than a few tweaks to get back in the running for a championship.

Nothing shocking here at all.

FlashBolt
09-25-2014, 08:35 PM
I can conclude that some people really do have reading comprehension issues or just are plain haters. And to that Heat fan with Alonzo's avatar, Miami would be losing to Cleveland and Bulls if it weren't for LeBron.

Saddletramp
09-25-2014, 09:05 PM
I can conclude that some people really do have reading comprehension issues or just are plain haters.

Been saying it for months.

AllBall
09-25-2014, 09:18 PM
I can conclude that some people really do have reading comprehension issues or just are plain haters. And to that Heat fan with Alonzo's avatar, Miami would be losing to Cleveland and Bulls if it weren't for LeBron.

Revisionist history at its finest. :rolleyes:

We had 48 million in cap space in 2010 and Free Agency was stacked. Pat The God Father Riley would have put a competitive team on the floor as always.

Also, Lebron began mending fences after the first championship. He decided to leave years ago. We ignored the signs.

Jamiecballer
09-25-2014, 09:39 PM
mmmm....
Yes, that is precisely the sound one makes as they start to form a theory.

beasted86
09-25-2014, 10:31 PM

And I'm glad to hear that 4 years later, beating the HEAT is still the "championship" for your team and fan base. It's the closest you'll get I guess. :shrug:

beasted86
09-25-2014, 10:34 PM
LOL. They aren't the 2011-2014 Cavs

I guess this is where the fans of Cleveland lay their hopes and dreams at night. Beating the HEAT is what does it for them.

Oh, well... cheers to 45 more years! :cheers:

Arch Stanton
09-25-2014, 10:48 PM
And I'm glad to hear that 4 years later, beating the HEAT is still the "championship" for your team and fan base. It's the closest you'll get I guess. :shrug:

Haha no it's just one of the benefits. When the Heat come to Cleveland we will provide some crutches for the first 10,000 fans. Maybe Wade can grab a pair? :)

Big Zo
09-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Haha no it's just one of the benefits. When the Heat come to Cleveland we will provide some crutches for the first 10,000 fans. Maybe Wade can grab a pair? :)

Why do the fans need crutches? Did they burn their legs off during the 2010 jersey BBQ?

Arch Stanton
09-25-2014, 11:08 PM
I guess we still have some upset Heat fans.

WITZ
09-25-2014, 11:41 PM
Who cares what the reasons are that LeBron left. Most of the HEAT fans I know and speak to outside of PSD aren't like many of the Cavs fans who dwelled on it forever.

Cavs fans are happy with their new roster. HEAT fans have recovered already and ready to move on.

Even if LeBron was going to stay here it was only to finish out the title run. Whenever we lost would be whenever he left whether that was this past summer or next summer. His contract was structured in a way that he basically had 2 opt outs in a row from 2014 summer to 2015 summer, and his contract would naturally end 2016 anyhow. So whether it's now or later, he was going to leave. He realistically wasn't too interested in returning as there was a leak that Gasol was ready to commit to Miami but when he texted LeBron asking if he was returning so he would know what to do, he let him know he was leaving many days before the HEAT were forced to move on from Gasol and refocus on McRoberts and Granger.

Anyway as a fan, I'd rather it now since all contracts are now structured for flexibility for 2016 while still a competitive middle tier playoff squad. If LeBron stayed around, who knows what contracts Riley would have signed long term that would eliminate any free agency flexibility. The team would have a longer rebuild, while I think Miami can also use the next two years to internally develop and draft younger guys that they wouldn't be able to on a contender.

How u going to say this when you and another heat fan in here taking shots at the cavs on this page :laugh2:

FlashBolt
09-26-2014, 12:42 AM

We had 48 million in cap space in 2010 and Free Agency was stacked. Pat The God Father Riley would have put a competitive team on the floor as always.

Also, Lebron began mending fences after the first championship. He decided to leave years ago. We ignored the signs.

And who could the Heat have gotten that would have been able to beat LeBron? LeBron was that squad.. Unless you were getting KD, there is no way Miami would have gone as far as they did. Let's look at FACTS. They got BEATEN down by Boston, Pacers, and would have been beaten by Bulls if not for LeBron. Heck, you guys HAVE your team now. Of course, Wade isn't 100% and as good as he was, Bosh is still in his prime, Deng, McRoberts.. You guys essentially replaced James with McRob+Deng. Yet, how many people have Miami as the 4th best team in the East?

Cleveland
Chicago
(Pacers if not for PG being injured)
Wizards
Bobcats
Brooklyn (With a healthy Brook Lopez) is up there with Miami. With James, you are FAVORITES outside of Spurs to win the ring.

slashsnake
09-26-2014, 12:45 AM

Competitive... maybe. Depends if those three tried to get together elsewhere and Miami was left with picks or trying to rebuild. They might have been battling it out for a 3-4 spot in the East and getting to the 2nd round, but you can't believe they would really have been finals contenders...

And as for Lebron leaving, of course he left earlier based on his teams play. But the reason he chose Cleveland and not a single other FA even looked there was because that was his hometown. Had he been any other star in the entire league in that situation, Cleveland would be sitting there without a visit even.

FlashBolt
09-26-2014, 12:55 AM
As for the people saying James didn't go to Cleveland because of his hometown, blah, blah, blah.. There is SOME truth to that but 80% of my gut tells me that was a huge reason why. He could have gone to New Orleans Pelicans and play with Anthony Davis (predicted top 5 and for sure top 10 player next season) with a young up-and-coming roster, he could have gone to LAL and play with Kobe, he could have gone to plenty of teams that were far more talented than Cleveland was. If he was born in Dallas, there is no way James will sit there and say, let me give Cleveland a chance... That doesn't happen for any reason whatsoever. Overall, his decision was:

1) The best for his NBA future.
2) The best for NBA.
3) The best for his sponsors. Great publicity and he sure won plenty of fans back.

And another issue is I think he never truly enjoyed being in Miami. I've posted since January that he just didn't seem to truly enjoy being there and a large part to blame is the fans. If I'm LeBron and I came from a home arena that could possibly rival the GSW's crowd to a lame crowd like Miami, I would be disappointed. The fans just suck and many of them were bandwagons.. I think he was nostalgic and felt the true love of his talent back at Cleveland. One last thing.. who cares if he left cause Miami's window was ticking? Didn't MJ threaten to retire if Pippen wasn't resigned? Give me a break... On paper, he's going to a team that has unproven talent, a new head coach, a new GM, and some locker room drama. He didn't sign with Spurs...

WadeKobe
09-26-2014, 02:47 AM
Trolls will troll.

LeBron left because he was wanting to go back home and, given the state of Miami's team, there was no reason to stay.
LeBron admitted that, if they had won, he would have had a reason to stay, making the decision more difficult, even thought he wanted to go back home.

He said nothing we didn't already know.
He in know way admitted to leaving because they got beat.

Grow up folks. Seriously. This is unbelievably stupid.

Heatcheck
09-26-2014, 07:25 AM
Spot on....I bet if they won, the Cleveland option wouldn't have crossed his mind. the beating change the situation.
Its like a scale, more weight got put on the Cleveland side than Miami side. I don't blame him.....I hope we destroy them the 2 or 3 times we play them and he goes 2-13 (that part might be physically impossible), but he took the possible story book ending back home, I might do the same.

beasted86
09-26-2014, 08:07 AM
How u going to say this when you and another heat fan in here taking shots at the cavs on this page :laugh2:

HEAT fans have moved on from LeBron, not competitive rivalry and poking jabs at all fans of all other teams. C'mon man...use common sense

Tony_Starks
09-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Aside from the historic humiliating beat down I think Riley calling him out in that press conference was the final straw. Riley thought he was dealing with a Magic Johnson, "ok we lost but lets go get revenge next year" type. Lebron is simply not built that way. He wants the road to least resistance....

JLeBeau76
09-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Aside from the historic humiliating beat down I think Riley calling him out in that press conference was the final straw. Riley thought he was dealing with a Magic Johnson, "ok we lost but lets go get revenge next year" type. Lebron is simply not built that way. He wants the road to least resistance....

Wasn't it in that conference that Riley disclosed the sex of LeBrons baby....something he was keeping from the media?

ewing
09-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Trolls will troll.

LeBron left because he was wanting to go back home and, given the state of Miami's team, there was no reason to stay.
LeBron admitted that, if they had won, he would have had a reason to stay, making the decision more difficult, even thought he wanted to go back home.

He said nothing we didn't already know.
He in know way admitted to leaving because they got beat.

Grow up folks. Seriously. This is unbelievably stupid.

Historically, stars players do not leave teams that have been to 4 consecutive finals and won two. Even without Bron the Heat are going to be pretty good this year.

beasted86
09-26-2014, 09:29 AM
And who could the Heat have gotten that would have been able to beat LeBron? LeBron was that squad.. Unless you were getting KD, there is no way Miami would have gone as far as they did. Let's look at FACTS. They got BEATEN down by Boston, Pacers, and would have been beaten by Bulls if not for LeBron. Heck, you guys HAVE your team now. Of course, Wade isn't 100% and as good as he was, Bosh is still in his prime, Deng, McRoberts.. You guys essentially replaced James with McRob+Deng. Yet, how many people have Miami as the 4th best team in the East?

Cleveland
Chicago
(Pacers if not for PG being injured)
Wizards
Bobcats
Brooklyn (With a healthy Brook Lopez) is up there with Miami. With James, you are FAVORITES outside of Spurs to win the ring.

Facts are the HEAT beat those teams, not any one singular player. You need to look no further than LeBron getting bounced multiple times by Boston when he played for the Cavs, as reason to not give him singular credit why he then in turn beat them with the HEAT. He was not good enough to beat the Celtics, but the HEAT were good enough.

Another fact is Riley committed to McRoberts and Granger in the mindset of operating as a capped team using exceptions. If he was approaching free agency in the mind of using cap space his targets would have been different. But this is all over and done with and a pointless discussion at this point. Both teams are basically assembled and have their own targets and goals for this season and short and long term future.

HeatFan
09-26-2014, 09:51 AM
I would probably buy that this is true if Miami had won comfortably and he felt they could again compete next year with the best. That said, he knew and everyone knows Miami was not going to win comfortably against that Spurs team and they would have even a harder time next year with age continuing to kick in. Therefore, this is BS and just a way of trying to make it not seem like he was decided all along, which I think he was. Kind of like he seemed already decided to leave Cleveland that last series against Boston in 2010.

JustinTime
09-26-2014, 09:55 AM

Also, because that was the only place he could go and avoid the backfire.

Arch Stanton
09-26-2014, 10:18 AM
It was a perfect storm for Cleveland. They landed the #1 pick which netted them Wiggins, the Heat get blown out by the Spurs, Dan Gilbert flew down to Miami to work it out with LeBron, and Kyrie signed a max deal. If those four things do not happen then I could have seen LeBron signing on for at least another year in Miami.

MonroeFAN
09-26-2014, 10:29 AM
I assumed Lebron left because of Wade, I would have.

He knew the FO would pay him as if he was a star, and he's not.

JustinTime
09-26-2014, 10:49 AM
I assumed Lebron left because of Wade, I would have.

He knew the FO would pay him as if he was a star, and he's not.

Trouble in paradise, Eh?

MonroeFAN
09-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Whatever witt you're trying to portray here is completely wasted on me.

bucketss
09-26-2014, 11:38 AM
i wonder if the lebron haters still think wade/bosh are superstars.

Tony_Starks
09-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Wasn't it in that conference that Riley disclosed the sex of LeBrons baby....something he was keeping from the media?

He did but that was a bit overblown. The bigger deal was his "don't go looking for the first door to run out" comment.

Everything he said was right, you don't tuck your tail and jump ship when you've been to 4 straight Finals. I just think he was way too comfortable saying that in public.

YAALREADYKNO
09-26-2014, 12:18 PM
don't blame him. Wade's health was a question and they're supporting cast was getting worse and worse

ewing
09-26-2014, 12:21 PM
i wonder if the lebron haters still think wade/bosh are superstars.

they are both very good. you know 2 years ago the Heat beat the Spurs and i thought that Wade actually played better in that series then Bron and despite a bad finals this year he averaged 18 a game on 50% from the floor in the playoffs.

Mengxing
09-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Can you quote the part where he said that he left because of Spurs loss :mad: (www.thenbajerseystore.com/-lebron-james-jersey-c-181_192)

SoFreshNsoClean
09-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Dwade decline + spurs fortunate return to the finals (thanks ibaka/matt barnes) + cavs magically racking up number 1 picks = Lebron 2014 return to Cleveland.

Zefflin
09-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Cleveland was an easy choice for LeBron. He had won his rings, his team was broken, and his home team had tons of cap room, an all star PG, and assets to make a trade. Easy call

sounds like Lebron really squandered what he had over there...reading that i imagined Lebron as a virus going from team to team sucking the life force from the other players and city for himself

But Lebron don't care, he gets spoon fed another team where he'll not even be the best player for the first year again.

TheIlladelph16
09-26-2014, 03:00 PM
sounds like Lebron really squandered what he had over there...reading that i imagined Lebron as a virus going from team to team sucking the life force from the other players and city for himself

But Lebron don't care, he gets spoon fed another team where he'll not even be the best player for the first year again.

Who the **** is better than Lebron on the Cavs this year?

From what I've heard around here, Kevin Love and Kyrie are both wildly overrated.... Of course if they win a championship, those same people will talk about how stacked his team was this year. The mental gymnastics people go through to justify stupid opinions are incredible.

bucketss
09-26-2014, 03:07 PM

why only the first year? irving/love are both younger than lebron, are you saying one of them will be the best in year 1, and than somehow regress in year 2? ?, LMAO i love when trolls don't think out their posts. it just leads to failed attempts like this.

Zefflin
09-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Who the **** is better than Lebron on the Cavs this year?

Love will be. Lebron will get all the credit though from ESPN like usual.

why only the first year? irving/love are both younger than lebron, are you saying one of them will be the best in year 1, and than somehow regress in year 2? ?, LMAO i love when trolls don't think out their posts. it just leads to failed attempts like this.

"Trolls that don't think out their posts?" :eyebrow: You're ****ing delusional buckethead I've been here a lot longer then you. And idk what the hell you're talking about or assuming I'm talking about with your year 2 babble.

TheIlladelph16
09-26-2014, 03:20 PM

"Trolls that don't think out their posts?" :eyebrow: You're ****ing delusional buckethead I've been here a lot longer then you. And idk what the hell you're talking about or assuming I'm talking about with your year 2 babble.

Yeah you're almost certainly wrong, but whatever floats your boat man.

Zefflin
09-26-2014, 03:23 PM
I could be sure. I don't have a boat.

bucketss
09-26-2014, 06:48 PM

:laugh: so love is better than bron :laugh: and im the delusional one? :laugh:

Zefflin
09-26-2014, 07:32 PM
I'd pick Love over Lebron just because I know about what a fraud Lebron is and thinking about him almost leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Talk to me when Lebron puts up 30 and 30 games let alone 30 and 20 games every other day. Nevermind don't talk to me because you say idiotic **** most the time.

Nice job avoiding addressing your babble talk btw.

ps: you don't have to quote me we're the only ones talking. Deeeer

bucketss
09-26-2014, 07:56 PM
I'd pick Love over Lebron just because I know about what a fraud Lebron is and thinking about him almost leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Talk to me when Lebron puts up 30 and 30 games let alone 30 and 20 games every other day. Nevermind don't talk to me because you say idiotic **** most the time.

you're going to be real depressed when the king wins the next three. can't wait. lol a single 30 30 game makes love better than lebron. K

bucketss
09-26-2014, 08:29 PM
just watched the interview, lebron didn't say he would have stayed if heat won. he just said there would be a greater chance that he stayed,

Zefflin
09-26-2014, 08:47 PM
you're going to be real depressed when the king wins the next three.

No I won't. Haha, my life is not dependent on Lebron James or defending him. Nice try though slugger.

naps
09-26-2014, 10:29 PM

Hold on, so Love is better than LeBron just because Love put up one 30/30 game and LeBron didn't? Did Jordan, Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Duncan etc ever put up 30/30 game?