PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe has reached agreement with the Suns

Ezio
09-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
Restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe has reached agreement with the Suns on a 5-year, $70M extension, league source tells Yahoo.

goingfor28
09-24-2014, 05:52 PM
Not a bad pay check

JPHX
Cot damn. Any player option in there???

JPHX
That was a big jump from 48.

dhopisthename
09-24-2014, 05:53 PM
that sounds about right. if he didn't have knee questions he probably gets a full max

Ezio
09-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Cot damn. Any player options in there????

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 7m
There are no options in the Bledsoe deal, league source tells Yahoo Sports. Straight five year deal.

JEDean89
09-24-2014, 05:57 PM
What a crowded backcourt.

Bledsoe/Thomas/Ennis
Goran/Zoran?/Goodwin

JEDean89
09-24-2014, 05:58 PM
looks like the suns ended up bidding against themselves. 14 won't be horrific after the 2016 media deal though.

JPHX
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
so they got the extra year and 2 mill additional annually. He's making double what Dragic is making which will not bode well in Dragics contract negotiations.

Corey
09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Damn. IT for 6th man of the year.

arlubas
09-24-2014, 06:17 PM
14/year sounds a lot for Bledsoe, considering his injury and general small time frame for evaluation. He certainly has the body and the talent but there are question marks hanging above his head. The Suns sure took a risk with him on that deal.

THE MTL
09-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Ehhh not too bad. From 12 mil annual to 14 mil annual. But I'm still mad they caved to a selfish little punk though.

He got his money now its time to show up.

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 06:26 PM
Ehhh not too bad. From 12 mil annual to 14 mil annual. But I'm still mad they caved to a selfish little punk though.

He got his money now its time to show up.

not sure why they went out and got i thomas if they were gonna give bledsoe a max deal?

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 06:27 PM
so now they have 2 potential back court players who will be getting a max on a team that is at best a 50/50 chance of making the playoffs?

if your payin people that kinda money- they gotta prove they can be a top 4 seed in the conference

MELO 15
09-24-2014, 06:29 PM
That just means that dragic will be ripe for the picking in 2015. Especially for my Knicks!

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 06:29 PM
since bledsoe is out so much- they shoulda put ina clause that said if the team doesnt make the playoffs- your making 5-6 million a year... just to keep him motivated to be out ont he floor fighting every game of the year.... not like last yr where he milked it.

if your getting max money- i dont wanna hear injury excuses as a reason to sit out... unless you got a bobby phill situation or a reggie lewis type of condition- you best be out on the floor helping the team. Anything short of a paul george incident- and im tellin you to walk it off

KobeTop5
09-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Never played a full season as a starter.

Doesn't look good for the Suns.

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Never played a full season as a starter.

Doesn't look good for the Suns.

they shoulda looked into a sign and trade deal to move him for some front court help.

KobeTop5
09-24-2014, 06:33 PM
they shoulda looked into a sign and trade deal to move him for some front court help.

That or paid him a lot less.

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 06:36 PM
That or paid him a lot less.

LOL well he wouldnt agree to getting paid less. I thought their initial offer was a bit high too and he turned that down.

if a guy hasnt even made an all star or an all nba team- I dont see paying him more than 8 or 9 million a year at the most. I mean I know guys like hayward got a ton of money- but unless you are desperate.... no need to overpay if you want to stay competitive.

InRoseWeTrust
09-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Damn he got paid. This makes the Isaiah Thomas move look very odd now. So much salary tied up at the guard spot.

FlashBolt
09-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Considering Dragic's age, it's safe to assume that Phoenix plans on developing a more younger superstar than someone heading to their 30's. Dragic is definitely a gonner IMO.

kobe4thewinbang
09-24-2014, 06:53 PM
I don't see them keeping everyone.

bleedprple&gold
09-24-2014, 07:18 PM
It would be dumb to keep Dragic now. Trade coming? They need to spend money at more than one position if they want a balanced roster.

nycericanguy
09-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Considering Dragic's age, it's safe to assume that Phoenix plans on developing a more younger superstar than someone heading to their 30's. Dragic is definitely a gonner IMO.

Dragic just turned 28 few months ago and was a top 5-10 player last year. No way do I pick Bledsoe over him. Bledsoe might be 3.5 years younger, but who is more likely to stay healthy over the next 5 years?

seems like an overpay, but I think teams are looking at 2016 and trying to lock guys up now to more reasonable deals.

curtcocaine
09-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Now im scared. Klay Thompsons is gonna get paid!!!

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 07:44 PM
Damn he got paid. This makes the Isaiah Thomas move look very odd now. So much salary tied up at the guard spot.

esp for a team that wasnt even good enough to get into the playoffs last yr. why work so hard to keep them together until they show they are interested in being competitive

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Now im scared. Klay Thompsons is gonna get paid!!!

good news is- lotto teams seem to be the only teams overpaying and I think klay wants to be on a good team. LOL if he is forced to be the guy carrying a weak lotto team... he wont look that good at all

likemystylez
09-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Dragic just turned 28 few months ago and was a top 5-10 player last year. No way do I pick Bledsoe over him. Bledsoe might be 3.5 years younger, but who is more likely to stay healthy over the next 5 years?

seems like an overpay, but I think teams are looking at 2016 and trying to lock guys up now to more reasonable deals.

top 5 or 10 player??? lmao- so he was a top 5-10 player and they had another max player in bledsoe... and couldnt get into the playoffs?

dragic didnt even make the all star team... so i dont know if hes a top 5-10 in the west let alone the league

smith&wesson
09-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Dargic, Bledsoe, Thomas, Ennis.... I just don't see the logic in that.

smith&wesson
09-24-2014, 07:52 PM
top 5 or 10 player??? lmao- so he was a top 5-10 player and they had another max player in bledsoe... and couldnt get into the playoffs?

dragic didnt even make the all star team... so i dont know if hes a top 5-10 in the west let alone the league

they probably would have got in the playoffs if Bledsoe didn't get injured.

IversonIsKrazy
09-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Crowded Backcourt now. I wonder how this payday is going to affect Dragic's contract extension next year.

Iron24th
09-24-2014, 08:03 PM
All these talented guards fighting for PT might create some tension between them.

shep33
09-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Lot of money

nycericanguy
09-24-2014, 08:44 PM

Bledsoe isn't a MAX player, and he only played 40 games. The fact that Dragic had PHO at 48 wins out west and within 1 game of the playoffs with the supporting cast he had speaks volume. PHO was projected to be one of the worst teams in the league. He was absolutely a top 5-10 LAST year... don't know if he can repeat it, but he def was last year.

R. Johnson#3
09-24-2014, 08:53 PM
That's a whole lot of money for a guy who's been a starter for half a season.

Bledsoe declines this year. I have no stats behind this. Just a gut feeling. He got paid, he's good.

torontosports10
09-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Makes Lowrys deal look pretty damn good.

Robbw241
09-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Hopefully he gets TJ the ball

DemarDerozan
09-25-2014, 12:43 AM
All these talented guards fighting for PT might create some tension between them.

See the downfall of the Pistons... Rip. Gordon. Stuckey. Were all talented at the time. Then they all fell apart due to egos and playing time.

TheNumber37
09-25-2014, 01:14 AM
Too much!
These guys are gonna Eric Gordon you

Blitzace137
09-25-2014, 01:18 AM
Bledsoe isn't a MAX player, and he only played 40 games. The fact that Dragic had PHO at 48 wins out west and within 1 game of the playoffs with the supporting cast he had speaks volume. PHO was projected to be one of the worst teams in the league. He was absolutely a top 5-10 LAST year... don't know if he can repeat it, but he def was last year.

Agreed Dragic was right up there with the bests last season. I would have chosen Dragic over Bledsoe. I think Dragic is gone after this.

Iron24th
09-25-2014, 01:24 AM
See the downfall of the Pistons... Rip. Gordon. Stuckey. Were all talented at the time. Then they all fell apart due to egos and playing time.

agree

mdm692
09-25-2014, 02:07 AM
so they got the extra year and 2 mill additional annually. He's making double what Dragic is making which will not bode well in Dragics contract negotiations.
This has 0 implications on Dragic and his extension. The FO and coaching staff sound like a broken disc already THE PLAN IS TO HAVE A 3 HEADED PG MONSTER, which we do now. Even with Bledsoes extension we still have around 4.7 mill in cap space to sign Zoran Dragic not to mention that the cap is supposed to increase significantly and the Suns own his bird rights. so barring an injury or regression in his play Dragic will get paid as much as if not more specially since it will probably be his last big contract.

mdm692
09-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Eventhough Dragic is starting SG and when IT got his contract he was told he would be a 6th man? Backcourt rotation is set I don't see the issue that you guys. I know some fanbases are desperate and hoping Dragic opts to leave PHX, looking at you Lakers and Knicks, but let's look at the backcourt.

Backcourt - Goran, IT and Bled are pretty much guaranteed 28-32 min and we will have an elite pg on the floor at all times. The back up SG will see minutes from Goodwin and Zoran unless both suck at which point Gerald Green will take over, or Tucker depending on the starter at the 3. Ennis will definitely get some D-league PT.

DemarDerozan
09-25-2014, 02:38 AM
Eventhough Dragic is starting SG and when IT got his contract he was told he would be a 6th man? Backcourt rotation is set I don't see the issue that you guys. I know some fanbases are desperate and hoping Dragic opts to leave PHX, looking at you Lakers and Knicks, but let's look at the backcourt.

Backcourt - Goran, IT and Bled are pretty much guaranteed 28-32 min and we will have an elite pg on the floor at all times. The back up SG will see minutes from Goodwin and Zoran unless both suck at which point Gerald Green will take over, or Tucker depending on the starter at the 3. Ennis will definitely get some D-league PT.

They should have tried to s and t for Monroe. They have plenty of talent in the backcourt. Dragic, Thomas and Green is already a strong three guard rotation. The Morris Bros and Plumlee are good but could use more depth. Greg and Miles starting with Marcus, Morris and Len filling out the five big rotation could have been huge. They should have drafted a quality 3 instead of Ennis.

MonroeFAN
09-25-2014, 02:54 AM
This has to be the worst contract in Basketball, right?

The guy didn't even look that great when he played. PHX is a joke right now. Dragic is significantly better than Bledsoe is, and they can't afford 2 of these contracts.

DemarDerozan
09-25-2014, 03:00 AM

The guy didn't even look that great when he played. PHX is a joke right now. Dragic is significantly better than Bledsoe is, and they can't afford 2 of these contracts.

I'm sure Hornacek fought this signing. It makes no sense and defeats everything the team was working towards. They proved they could win in the West without Bledsoe... They should have traded him for pieces. I'm sure the owner is just looking at short term ticket sales and entertainment value. Dragic could be the next Billups if they played their cards right.

MonroeFAN
09-25-2014, 03:01 AM
Dragic is already much better than Billups ever was IMO. People have a lot of fond memories of Billups, which they should, I loved that team. But outside of a few seasons with Flip, his career numbers are rather pedestrian like.

Dragic took a team full of nobodies to within a game of the playoffs in a super tough conference last season. They aren't comparable scorers.

Not to change subject, just figured I'd respond to the billups part.

DemarDerozan
09-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Dragic, Green, Thomas, Ennis >>> Dragic, Bledsoe, Green, Thomas... Too much ego in the backcourt... Too little playing time.

Bledsoe was CP3s protege and put up above average numbers over a very small time sampling... That shouldn't earn 14mil per year. The suns would have been better off trading him for a stating quality 3 or Monroe. They are now over stacked in the back court and will be a lottery team unless they make significant moves.

DemarDerozan
09-25-2014, 03:11 AM
Dragic is already much better than Billups ever was IMO. People have a lot of fond memories of Billups, which they should, I loved that team. But outside of a few seasons with Flip, his career numbers are rather pedestrian like.

Dragic took a team full of nobodies to within a game of the playoffs in a super tough conference last season. They aren't comparable scorers.

Not to change subject, just figured I'd respond to the billups part.

I think Hornacek is very much like young Carlisle (who really built that Pistons team, but never received credit). Dragic is a better player... But hasn't learned how to facilitate the team like Chauncey did. I would say he is more talented but less of a floor general.

They talk about team chemistry. But Chauncey and Ben Wallace were the heart of that Pistons team. Next year If the Suns could only trade Bledsoe for an undrafted 6-8 Center who would go on to be a multiple DPOY... LOL.

mdm692
09-25-2014, 03:28 AM
They should have tried to s and t for Monroe. They have plenty of talent in the backcourt. Dragic, Thomas and Green is already a strong three guard rotation. The Morris Bros and Plumlee are good but could use more depth. Greg and Miles starting with Marcus, Morris and Len filling out the five big rotation could have been huge. They should have drafted a quality 3 instead of Ennis.

Greg Monroe would not work defensively in PHX he would get burned worse than Amare ever did. And I'm sorry MonroeFan but you have no idea what you are talking about lol. Some of the recent comments are comical.

mdm692
09-25-2014, 03:37 AM
BTW Hornacek PUSHED for this signing and for the IT one. For those who actually know basketball history Suns used to run 2 pg line ups with KJ and Hornacek before they traded for Barkley. It was Hornaceks idea to run a 2 pg line up last year and IT WAS HORNACEKS IDEA TO FORM A 3 HEADED PG MONSTER.

jp611
09-25-2014, 04:20 AM
Guard play is extremely important. There's plenty of minutes to go around for them all too. Overreactions galore in here.

Dade County
09-25-2014, 08:44 AM
He will be traded in 3months time, this signing was to give the Suns leverage os they could get more pieces. I am sure Bledsoe agent and the Suns already have a couple of teams in mind.

koreancabbage
09-25-2014, 09:11 AM
its not bad if Bledsoe can stay healthy.

IT, Dragic, and Bledsoe make a great rotation at the 1 and 2. All those other guys will get limited playing time or play up at the 3. They would certainly bring some great small ball run when all three are on the court at the same time at the end of the game. But I can see them trading one of those guys for frontcourt help.

2-ONE-5
09-25-2014, 09:24 AM
yet another overpay this offseason. bad move for the suns thats too much money to commit to an injury prone player when you have so many other needs to address

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-25-2014, 09:35 AM
If Bledsoe stays healthy its not the worst. Look at the bright side it just makes sure the Suns don't have spare cap to spend on scrubs. Every team in the league usually has one player they don't want or was a mistake. Reason why I was always scared to see the Bucks with tons of cap space with the previous owner since he wanted to chase 8th seed yearly. So it was a given we could end up over paying some vet and were sorry later on. But if Bledsoe becomes injury prone yearly like Michael Redd on big contract then yeah bad signing. But Redd had the bigger max.

likemystylez
09-25-2014, 10:05 AM
Guard play is extremely important. There's plenty of minutes to go around for them all too. Overreactions galore in here.

regardless of his position- you still just paid a guy the max who hasnt proven hes a superstar and hasnt proven he can stay on the court for 82 games- those are things i would ideally want in a guy im paying a max contract.

DitchDat
09-25-2014, 10:15 AM
That's a lot of money for him.

MrfadeawayJB
09-25-2014, 10:30 AM
I have to think Bledsoe or Dragic is on the trade block. Is guess Bledsoe, because the suns are about to sign zoran Dragic

mdm692
09-25-2014, 10:51 AM
http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/9/25/6843373/phoenix-suns-salary-cap-update-with-eric-bledsoe-signing-and-impact

We have every intention of keeping Goran in a Suns uniform as long as possible. We know he loves Phoenix. There's plenty of money for Goran next year or when it comes up. We fully anticipate taking care of him.

-- Suns GM, Ryan McDonough on Sept. 24

Got a very interesting position with the club. Guess I'll break the contract and sign a new one. As I spoke [to the Suns], I immediately during the first week, when the market opens, sign and I will therefore be calm.

-- Goran Dragic to Slovenian Press in early Sept.

"Yes I am," he replied when asked if he is confident the Suns can retain Goran Dragic. "You know, a lot will happen between now and July 1, but we obviously want to keep Goran in a Suns uniform as long as possible. He had a terrific year last year. He loves Phoenix, he loves coach Hornacek and the organization. Those two guys are key parts of our team. We set it up cap-wise to have a lot of flexibility this summer. There's still plenty of money to give to Goran next year."

--Suns GM Ryan McDonough on Sept. 24 after Bledsoe deal was done.

Keep in mind that even after signing IT, Tucker and Bledsoe we're still about 4 mill under the cap and next year it's supposed to increase as high as 80 mill. Dragic will get his. 5 year 75 front loaded.

Shady66
09-25-2014, 10:55 AM
:( bye goran

ewing
09-25-2014, 11:18 AM

No

RLundi
09-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Was hoping he'd sign with the Wolves :sigh:

koreancabbage
09-25-2014, 12:15 PM
IMO if Bledsoe can stay healthy, the next 5 years this contract is gonna look like a steal, esp with the new TV deal coming along and contracts going up into the mid to late 20 millions probably, - for what Bledsoe can grow into..

Corey
09-25-2014, 12:17 PM
People in this thread saying Dragic is on the chopping block clearly haven't watched much of him.

And if people are saying it because of money, the Suns have structured their salary to allow for a Dragic re-sign.

MonroeFAN
09-25-2014, 12:44 PM
No

Compelling argument.

Tony_Starks
09-25-2014, 12:50 PM
When the NBA gets their new TV deal, this will actually look like a bargain. Like it or not.

Rubio is going to get his money too btw....

Tony_Starks
09-25-2014, 12:51 PM
IMO if Bledsoe can stay healthy, the next 5 years this contract is gonna look like a steal, esp with the new TV deal coming along and contracts going up into the mid to late 20 millions probably, - for what Bledsoe can grow into..

You beat me to it man, my thoughts exactly.

If people don't like these deals they are going to have heart attacks after that TV contract....

MonroeFAN
09-25-2014, 12:52 PM
^dang you smart dog. I mean, who would have thought, after Minne strikes out on Bledsoe that they would pay Rubio?

Do you work for ESPN? (maybe you should apply?).

ewing
09-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Compelling argument.

I thought it was pretty self evident

MonroeFAN
09-25-2014, 12:54 PM
So perhaps not the worst contract in the NBA. I still don't get it.

ewing
09-25-2014, 12:59 PM
So perhaps not the worst contract in the NBA. I still don't get it.

he is young, a heck of a defender, a solid play maker, and when last seen averaging 17 a game. Is it a little of a reach? Sure. Will it turn into a reasonable or good contract? Unless, he keeps getting hurt, i'd say yes.

ewing
09-25-2014, 01:05 PM
i can't believe all the Bledsoe hate. I guess trying to cash in, is really held against you these days.

Chronz
09-25-2014, 01:26 PM
BTW Hornacek PUSHED for this signing and for the IT one. For those who actually know basketball history Suns used to run 2 pg line ups with KJ and Hornacek before they traded for Barkley. It was Hornaceks idea to run a 2 pg line up last year and IT WAS HORNACEKS IDEA TO FORM A 3 HEADED PG MONSTER.

Now that you mention it, the Suns do tend to overload on guards. Kidd & Penny was fun, think they had Nash and KJ backing them up too.

likemystylez
09-25-2014, 01:57 PM
i can't believe all the Bledsoe hate. I guess trying to cash in, is really held against you these days.

it has something to do with trying to cash in before you earn it.... sitting out half the year is not what id want in a guy im paying a max contract. Not like bledoe is a fixture at the all star game or on an all nba team each year.

ewing
09-25-2014, 02:05 PM
it has something to do with trying to cash in before you earn it.... sitting out half the year is not what id want in a guy im paying a max contract. Not like bledoe is a fixture at the all star game or on an all nba team each year.

did you expect him to play after knee surgery or to play this summer when there were no games? He is young, he should bounce back, and clearly has the ability to play up to this contract. Did he earn it? Maybe not but why do expect him not to cash in on his skills when people are willing to pay. This is not a John Hotrod Williams or Jerome James type deal. Beldsoe is a player

2-ONE-5
09-25-2014, 02:11 PM
player or not the Suns outbid themselves and overpaid when they already had depth at the position.

Confusious
09-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Worth it. Bled and Dragic backcourt is FILTHY. Among the best in the league.

Verbal Christ
09-25-2014, 06:19 PM
I guess this means that Dragic is worth 100 M's ?

Vinylman
09-25-2014, 07:25 PM

SMFH... yeah ... he didn't outperform that slave wage rookie contract he has been playing under...

As for the deal...

Sarver obviously blinked... not surprised he is pretty much a unimaginative nitwit.

likemystylez
09-25-2014, 11:21 PM
did you expect him to play after knee surgery or to play this summer when there were no games? He is young, he should bounce back, and clearly has the ability to play up to this contract. Did he earn it? Maybe not but why do expect him not to cash in on his skills when people are willing to pay. This is not a John Hotrod Williams or Jerome James type deal. Beldsoe is a player

The bigger problem is the team being willing to pay a guy who is more interested in sitting out then going out and helping his team win games. Dont give me the injury excuse- the guys who want to win find a way to get out on the floor

if he doesnt have a bobby phills or reggie lewis situation- he finds a way to go help his team win

likemystylez
09-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Worth it. Bled and Dragic backcourt is FILTHY. Among the best in the league.

LOL they couldnt even get the suns into the playoffs.... and more than half the teams in the league go to the playoffs every yr

naps
09-26-2014, 05:02 AM
Suns are turning into David Kahn's Wolves. You can never make any argument whatsoever for having that many guards. You can never have enough bigs in the game of basketball. I don't care if the game is getting away from bigs, you still can't say the same about guards.

Tony_Starks
09-26-2014, 08:32 AM

You didn't know? You're supposed to take a contract that is reasonable and equivalent to your efficiency. Duh!

akia83
09-26-2014, 08:56 AM
You didn't know? You're supposed to take a contract that is reasonable and equivalent to your efficiency. Duh!

Hell no!!

You're supposed to take as much money as you can.

MonroeFAN
09-26-2014, 09:36 AM

You can't believe the Bledsoe hate? The guy was just near-maxed based off of a half of seasons worth of production. I have zero issue with players trying to cash in, if the team is stupid enough to sign you to a contract like that you have to jump at the opportunity. That doesn't mean he's worth it though, neither is Parsons, or Hayward.

Dragic is significantly better, if they can pay them both, cool. They have a 40 win team on their hand.

ewing
09-26-2014, 09:49 AM
You can't believe the Bledsoe hate? The guy was just near-maxed based off of a half of seasons worth of production. I have zero issue with players trying to cash in, if the team is stupid enough to sign you to a contract like that you have to jump at the opportunity. That doesn't mean he's worth it though, neither is Parsons, or Hayward.

Dragic is significantly better, if they can pay them both, cool. They have a 40 win team on their hand.

14 mil for a guy that is projected to be a quality ball handler, a high teen to 20 a night scorer, and a elite defender. Sounds OK. Did he earn his deal it? no. will he be worth it? if he doesn't get injured, probably. It not as friendly as IT's deal but its not a terrible contract. If i were to have issue it would be b/c they are overload with ball handlers.

MonroeFAN
09-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Allow me to apologize, you made two posts back to back (one of which I quoted) the other of which was a logical explanation as to why you felt the way you did.

Makes sense.

The make up of their roster however, does not. (to me at least).

ewing
09-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Allow me to apologize, you made two posts back to back (one of which I quoted) the other of which was a logical explanation as to why you felt the way you did.

Makes sense.

2-ONE-5
09-26-2014, 10:53 AM
SMFH... yeah ... he didn't outperform that slave wage rookie contract he has been playing under...

As for the deal...

Sarver obviously blinked... not surprised he is pretty much a unimaginative nitwit.

if guaranteed 6 figures is slave wage then sign me up

xbrackattackx
09-26-2014, 11:36 AM

Me too!

Vinylman
09-26-2014, 01:19 PM

in the context of the average salary of those with his output it is sub-slavery

MonroeFAN
09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
wtf, who said he didn't out-perform his rookie salary?