PDA

View Full Version : NBA Redraft Playoffs (3) Kansas City vs (6) Ismay

Matter.
09-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Every summer, PSD holds a game where GM's re-draft players to see who creates the best team. This year, users from the site had to utilize their skills via draft, trades. At the end of the game, GMs voted on how they believed the regular season of this game would shake up. These are the playoffs of PSD's 2014 NBA Re-Draft

Please take the time to consider each line up, the match-up itself, and vote on which team you believe would win in a seven game series.

Kansas City has Homecourt Advantage

Kansas City

PG: Jose Calderon | Patty Mills
SG: Dwyane Wade | Gary Neal | Marcus Thornton
SF: Kawhi Leonard | Marcus Morris
PF: Markieff Morris | Marcus Morris
C: Andre Dummond | Tyler Hansbrough

vs

Ismay

PG: Reggie Jackson/Brandon Knight
SG: Lance Stephenson/Nick Young
SF: Gordon Hayward/Wes Johnson
PF: Paul Millsap/Spencer Hawes
C: Andrew Bogut Enes Kanter

NEITHER TEAM SENT IN A WRITEUP.

Redrum187
09-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Kansas City is far superior in almost every way to Ismay. The only advantage I see is Millsap over Morris.

Calderon + Wade + Leonard + Drummond = ridiculously efficient and potent offensively. They would win this series in 5 games at the most... I just don't see Millsap leading this squad to victory. It's just incredibly unlikely.

Kaner
09-23-2014, 10:54 PM
I thought Kansas City was easily the best built team in their conference so was surprised when they were only the 3rd seed. Like Redrum said hyper efficient offense where every piece fits together perfectly on offensive.

Matter.
09-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Can a mod sticky

KnicksorBust
09-24-2014, 10:55 AM
KC in a walk. Agree with the poster above.

PatsSoxKnicks
09-25-2014, 04:15 PM
I thought Kansas City was easily the best built team in their conference so was surprised when they were only the 3rd seed. Like Redrum said hyper efficient offense where every piece fits together perfectly on offensive.

Thanks :) Yeah someone voted us 10th in the conference which pretty much screwed us.

Redrum187
09-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks :) Yeah someone voted us 10th in the conference which pretty much screwed us.

I don't know how you are even remotely close to 10th...

Mengxing
09-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Kansas City is far superior in almost every way to Ismay:clap: (www.thenbajerseystore.com/-lebron-james-jersey-c-181_192)