PDA

View Full Version : NBA Redraft Playoffs (3) Seaside vs (6) Springfield

Matter.
09-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Every summer, PSD holds a game where GM's re-draft players to see who creates the best team. This year, users from the site had to utilize their skills via draft, trades. At the end of the game, GMs voted on how they believed the regular season of this game would shake up. These are the playoffs of PSD's 2014 NBA Re-Draft

Please take the time to consider each line up, the match-up itself, and vote on which team you believe would win in a seven game series.

Seaside has Homecourt Advantage.

Seaside

PG: Kemba Walker/ Kendall Marshall
SG: Joe Johnson /Rodney Stuckey
SF: Nicolas Batum/ Omri Casspi
PF: Tiago Splitter /Brandon Bass
C: Al Horford /Tyler Zeller

vs

Springfield

PG: Jrue Holiday - Brandon Jennings
SG: Bradley Beal - Eric Gordon
SF: Evan Turner - Jared Dudley
PF: Dirk Nowitzki - James Johnson
C: Robin Lopez - Andray Blatche

Seaside's Writeup:

This will be a good matchup and a healthy test of each teamís abilities however I think my team is complete enough to walk away with the victory. My plan is to put Tiago Splitter on Dirk as Tiago has the footwork to at least stay in front of Nowitzki and is a good man defender. I realize you donít shut out a guy like Dirk completely but by putting Tiago on him it allows Horford to play closer to the rim and help on defense off Robin.

I also plan to have Nicolas Batum guard Bradley Beal. Batumís defense will slow Beal to a greater degree than any of his wings can slow down Joe Johnson, which will be a big difference in this series. Our offense will run through Horford and Joe Johnson. Each of our players has the ability to create their own offense and this will allow us to exploit any mismatches with Iso plays. Additionally, Joe Johnson and Batum are more than capable of knocking down the open 3 pointer and spacing the floor for Horford to go to work.

Best of luck to Springfield but I believe I come away with the series due to my entire starting lineups ability to contribute in multiple ways

Redrum187
09-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Is Jimmy Buttler Seaside's 11th man? I don't see him on the roster.

Matter.
09-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Can a mod sticky

KnicksorBust
09-24-2014, 10:54 AM
Drummond and Dirk was the perfect pairing. Cost this team at least one playoff victory.

Sadds The Gr8
09-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Drummond and Dirk was the perfect pairing. Cost this team at least one playoff victory.
Yea I liked that team way more before the trade

Redrum187
09-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Yea I liked that team way more before the trade

Agreed. It was my number 1 ranked team. Seaside has the best team out of any I've seen so far.

I Rock Shaqs
09-24-2014, 08:03 PM
Evan Turner is butt cheeks fr

Bruno
09-25-2014, 09:02 PM
jennings and gordan should have been used to upgrade at the SF, imo. i think that team needs to run a three guard set.

close match up!

Raidaz4Life
09-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Springfield totally destroyed their team.