PDA

View Full Version : Paul George slammed by judge for being a deadbeat dad

mrblisterdundee
09-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I didn't see any references in the first three forum pages, but Paul George just got slammed by a New York judge for being a deadbeat dad (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=322652).

“Even though it is all but certain that [George] is the father of the 5-month-old baby girl at the center of this case,” Justice Matthew Cooper writes, “he has gone to every length imaginable to avoid taking responsibility for his actions.”

George is a great basketball player but seemingly one of the worst human beings in the NBA, a deadbeat dad who defended a woman-hitter. He's ducking paternity tests and tried to have the case moved from New York to Florida to better his legal stance. He's countersuing his former stripper girlfriend, Daniela Rajic, who gave birth to his daughter Olivia May 1.
This is kind of a cliche, and I feel bad for the daughter. At least she'll have plenty of financial opportunity, and hopefully he tries to make amends.

goingfor28
09-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Father of the year

Jeffy25
09-23-2014, 10:02 PM
what percentage of NBA players have iligit kids?

flea
09-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Dude's a scumbag and a total moron to listen to. I'm afraid it will hold him back from superstardom.

Vinny642
09-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Dude is a joke of a person

Tony_Starks
09-24-2014, 01:14 AM
3 sides to every story. I'll reserve my judgement.

FlashBolt
09-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Dude sounds like an ******* to begin with. Didn't he go snooping around with other girls while being in a relationship with Doc Rivers's daughter? Just disrespectful.

Hotone1401
09-24-2014, 01:30 AM
This is very dissapointing to learn. I thought the kid had so much promise but his character is really starting to be revealed.

ThuglifeJ
09-24-2014, 01:52 AM
Dude's a scumbag and a total moron to listen to. I'm afraid it will hold him back from superstardom.

I said this when everyone was high on him a little while back. Hes a self centered idiot and brains matter for having a good career

And he has two first names what a douche

Sadds The Gr8
09-24-2014, 02:16 AM
What a twat

WadeKobe
09-24-2014, 06:32 AM

No. There isn't. Generally, the idea of a court case such as this is for a judge to sift through the three sides to come to the real story. You know, that's their job and all.

Tony_Starks
09-24-2014, 09:51 AM
No. There isn't. Generally, the idea of a court case such as this is for a judge to sift through the three sides to come to the real story. You know, that's their job and all.

Forgive me if I choose to wait until all the facts are known and use my own mental faculties instead of rushing to judgement. If you want to follow the crowd and just declare him a scumbag be me guest...

There's another article in the Indy star refuting that judges rant btw....

GiantsSwaGG
09-24-2014, 09:55 AM
**** him

MrfadeawayJB
09-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Does this surprise anyone? Most pro athletes are pretty crappy people

Punk
09-24-2014, 10:55 AM
In the span of a Year:

-Cheats on Doc Rivers daughter.

-Accused of banging Hilbert's fiance.

-Gets a stripper pregnant, doesn't own up to child responsibilities.

-Makes insensitive comments supporting domestic violence.

Is it really hard to imagine why the Pacers sucked for half the season? The portrays himself as a massive douche. The sad part is most humble family oriented guys like LeBron, Carmelo, D-Will, Rose get tons of hate while we hype up these scumbags like George, Howard and Harden. It needs to stop.

Minimal
09-24-2014, 12:57 PM
But damn, that girl is so hot. Why not marry?

Confusious
09-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Anybody feel bad for his injury now? Seriously, ANYBODY?

ghettosean
09-24-2014, 02:51 PM

They get it right everytime :D

Case closed!

Raps18-19 Champ
09-24-2014, 03:02 PM

He doesn't want any responsibilities.

Byronicle
09-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Cheat's on Doc River's daughter = has no shame
Supports abuse towards women = has no brain
Avoids paternity = has no integrity

lamzoka
09-24-2014, 03:37 PM

Half of the league probably smashed that already. She's not a wifey material

D-Leethal
09-24-2014, 04:09 PM
She is a ****ing stripper, that's why he didn't marry her.

D-Leethal
09-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Based on everything I have seen, heard and read this past year or so on PG, he is the #1 Eddie Haskell in the NBA right now.

GiantsSwaGG
09-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Half of the league probably smashed that already. She's not a wifey material

She's a thot

J4KOP99
09-24-2014, 04:46 PM
I say this a lot but:

Never underestimate just how dumb some of these guys are.

KingPosey
09-24-2014, 04:58 PM
I didn't see any references in the first three forum pages, but Paul George just got slammed by a New York judge for being a deadbeat dad (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=322652).

George is a great basketball player but seemingly one of the worst human beings in the NBA, a deadbeat dad who defended a woman-hitter. He's ducking paternity tests and tried to have the case moved from New York to Florida to better his legal stance. He's countersuing his former stripper girlfriend, Daniela Rajic, who gave birth to his daughter Olivia May 1.
This is kind of a cliche, and I feel bad for the daughter. At least she'll have plenty of financial opportunity, and hopefully he tries to make amends.

She will have financial opportunity till she's 18. Her mom is gonna get a bazillion dollars more a month than she could ever need and spend it on herself. Say what you want but I'm tired of seeing that over and over and over.

And yeah PG looks kinda like a dirtbag

Dade County
09-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Why is this case in NY again?

Why not in Florida? I would like to know more facts by both sides before commenting.

dhopisthename
09-24-2014, 05:59 PM

I bet it is about equal or less then the national average. just like even with all the publicity that every nfl/nba arrest gets on the average the nfl/nba player leads a much cleaner then the average.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the-rate-of-domestic-violence-arrests-among-nfl-players/

FlashBolt
09-24-2014, 11:47 PM
I would like to know what Dwyane Wade feels about this. You have a great example of a father in Wade but you have a fricking douchebag who is going to force his child to depend on a stripper for his entire youth. Seriously, lost all respect for him and hope he never comes back.

koreancabbage
09-25-2014, 09:15 AM
this off court issue has already affected his on court performance.

don't see him being anyone significant in this league unless he cleans his act up. He needs a PR agent lol

WaDe03
09-25-2014, 09:41 AM
She's a thot

No time for these thotties!

NoahH
09-25-2014, 10:44 AM
In the span of a Year:

Is it really hard to imagine why the Pacers sucked for half the season? The portrays himself as a massive douche. The sad part is most humble family oriented guys like LeBron, Carmelo, D-Will, Rose get tons of hate while we hype up these scumbags like George, Howard and Harden. It needs to stop.
He also offered the stripped 1mill to get an abortion didn't he?

D-Leethal
09-25-2014, 11:39 AM
In the span of a Year:

- Sent a picture of his **** to a dude.

Punk
09-25-2014, 11:53 AM

The child he wanted aborted is the one he isn't supporting, allegedly.

Teufelshunde4
09-25-2014, 12:32 PM

Who is the NFL player who has like 10 kids by like 8 or 9 different women?

Think he was a Jet, but cannot remember who it was....

Jeffy25
09-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Who is the NFL player who has like 10 kids by like 8 or 9 different women?

Think he was a Jet, but cannot remember who it was....

Cromartie

benzni
09-25-2014, 02:37 PM
what trash

ewing
09-25-2014, 03:37 PM

that sounds like a hell of a deal