PDA

View Full Version : Parker, Wiggins, Randle, Exum

Bos_Sports4Life
09-20-2014, 06:11 PM
Out of these 4....Where would you rank them fantasy wise for '15 And for the future?

abe_froman
09-20-2014, 06:12 PM
for 15? parker
for future? wiggins

Iron24th
09-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Where is Smart?

5ass
09-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Fantasy wise for next season elfrid Payton could have a great season. Between those four you listed i'll take parker. Randle has a decent shot, but he also has to fight boozer for minutes. Exum is going to have a horrible rookie season. Wiggins will have a barely top 5 rookie season. IMO

PhillyFaninLA
09-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Parker out of those guys...I want to through Nerlon Noels name out there too. Exum I don't believe in at all, not sure he makes it as a player.

Confusious
09-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Too early to say, haven't seen them play.

IndyRealist
09-20-2014, 08:30 PM
I don't do fantasy sports, but given how it's scored I'd say Parker. They're going to build around him offensively, meaning he is going to get LOTS of touches. Guys like Sanders and Giannis are non-scorers presently, and Illyasova has apparently fallen out of favor. Knight won't be taking nearly as many shots and Mayo is, well, Mayo. But at 3/4 it's all Parker.

The other option would be Wiggins. He doesn't have the skill set of Parker, but the Wolves' offensive touches will be up for grabs, and they play an extremely fast pace. If Chase Budinger can space the floor and Pekovic mans the post, Wiggins could thrive as a cutter. He's not going to get you rebounds or assists like Parker, though, since he won't be handling or be the center of the offense, and he's won't spend time at PF like Parker.

Randle will have to deal with vets in front of him and a Kobe-centric offense, and Exum will lose touches to Hayward, who Utah just gave a ton of money. Honestly though, these guys will probably be drafted way higher than they should be because there is buzz around them.

*Silver&Black*
09-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Randle will have the best chance to win championships in the future if all stays on current teams. All that matters.

seikou8
09-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Randle will have the best chance to win championships in the future if all stays on current teams. All that matters.

yeah okay cause the Lakers future is looking bright right

MTar786
09-20-2014, 09:28 PM
lakers future is always bright. maybe not the immediate future tho. lakers will be back in the hunt in 2016-17

koreancabbage
09-20-2014, 10:58 PM

Randle is going to flop.

and win what championships with what bright future???? the future of the Lakers organization, at its current spot and ending of Kobe's career, is looking pretty murky.

Sure they can have cap space and all, but this is a new regime at the helm.

IndyRealist
09-20-2014, 11:23 PM

The question is about fantasy basketball. It has nothing to do with winning championships.

*Silver&Black*
09-21-2014, 12:14 AM
The question is about fantasy basketball. It has nothing to do with winning championships.

So make believe?

*Silver&Black*
09-21-2014, 12:16 AM
yeah okay cause the Lakers future is looking bright right

It always is. You think they will be at the bottom with the Bucks, Jazz and Wolves organizations for long?

JustinTime
09-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Wiggins and Smart are the most likely to be stars. Randle will be a double double guy but not as good as Randolph. Parker will be Rudy gay with weight-issues. Exum I have no clue.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Parker already has a weight trainer. He already worked out with Grant Hill some. He already mentioned in a few interviews he knows he has to watch his body fat. Not to be bias since i'm a Bucks fan. But since Parker is #2 pick. I think he gets the green light all night long to chuck away. I'm crossing my fingers he averages close to 16 to 18 points a night as a rookie. Plus the Bucks had the most injuries in the league last year and we had the most over time games.

So I think tons of teams will be sleeping on us. Also Giannis at pg will be pure gravy. Also Ersan didn't play for Turkey this year. So maybe he comes back ready to go right away instead of coming into the season cold. Also Sanders back healthy and ready for a bounce back year. Also Mayo trimmed down. Henson bulked up. Knight probably build on from last year. Wouldn't be shocked we slipped into the playoffs in the weak east. Kinda sucks cause I want one more high lottery pick. Also no more coach Drew messing up rotations and player minutes.

IndyRealist
09-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Parker already has a weight trainer. He already worked out with Grant Hill some. He already mentioned in a few interviews he knows he has to watch his body fat. Not to be bias since i'm a Bucks fan. But since Parker is #2 pick. I think he gets the green light all night long to chuck away. I'm crossing my fingers he averages close to 16 to 18 points a night as a rookie. Plus the Bucks had the most injuries in the league last year and we had the most over time games.

So I think tons of teams will be sleeping on us. Also Giannis at pg will be pure gravy. Also Ersan didn't play for Turkey this year. So maybe he comes back ready to go right away instead of coming into the season cold. Also Sanders back healthy and ready for a bounce back year. Also Mayo trimmed down. Henson bulked up. Knight probably build on from last year. Wouldn't be shocked we slipped into the playoffs in the weak east. Kinda sucks cause I want one more high lottery pick. Also no more coach Drew messing up rotations and player minutes.

I'm leaning toward Parker as well, but Brandon Knight and OJ Mayo will be soaking up shots, and they play a slow pace. The Wolves play the 4th fastest pace in the league, and aside from Pekovic they don't have any guy remotely considered high volume. Rubio-Wiggins alley-oops are going to be phenomenal.

Parker's going to be better at rebounds, assists, blocks, and probably 3pt shots. Wiggins will be better at FG%, turnovers, and steals. Points is going to be a toss up, probably.

todu82
09-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Wiggins
Randle
Parker
Exum

futureman
09-22-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm worried that Exum will be a total bust. I wasn't impressed with him in the summer league or in the world cup. His game is built for a PG and if he can't play that position, he will bust.

5ass
09-23-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm worried that Exum will be a total bust. I wasn't impressed with him in the summer league or in the world cup. His game is built for a PG and if he can't play that position, he will bust.

I was the first to criticize Exum, but its way too early. He has a lot of potential, and honestly its on the jazz organization to help develop his game so he reaches at least some of his potential. unfortunately, they did not do a great job with favor, burks and kanter. Now they're banking on Exum becoming a superstar, which are high expectations even for a 5th pick. I mean its possible he becomes a superstar, but if the jazz's future is hanging on that I think they're in trouble. Fortunately they're probably in the lottery again next year, and they might get another chance at a superstar. I'm curious to see how Exum develops. I will be looking at Smart, Payton and Exum to see who will become the best point guard of the draft.

mrblisterdundee
09-23-2014, 10:20 PM
1. Andrew Wiggins
2. Jabari Parker
3. Dante Exum
4. Julius Randle