PDA

View Full Version : Besides your home team, what other team will you be most interested in this season?

Seizabmc
09-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Like I said, besides my knicks,
I will be keeping an eye on the wizards.
I think they have a lot of potential .
John wall will soon be a all star.
And I think Bradley beil is the future Sg of the league.
They have some decent bigs in nene and gortat.
The only thing I would be concerned with if I was a fan,
Would be the replacement of Ariza with Paul pierce .
I think they should have held on to Ariza, he was huge for them last season.
And pp is going to be another season older.
But then again, he could help them big time in the play offs where they will need his leadership.

Besides the wiz, I will also be interested in seeing how the heat play with out Lebron.

How will the mavs play now that they got Tyson back.

Will the lakers make the playoffs this season.( I guess that all depends on Kobe )

How quick can the cavs form chemistry ?

So many questions!

The basketball season can't arrive soon enough.

force_within
09-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Pelicans

jaydubb
09-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Teams I am eager to see how well they do next year whether I want them to do good or not:

1.Timberwolves.. They are easily becoming one of the most talented young teams in the league.. Their core is extremely young but also extremely talented.
2. Heat.. It will be interesting to see how bosh/wade react to lebron leaving.. Before lebron got there, they were both superstars, during those 4 years they were both all stars but nothing more.. Interesting to see if they regain superstar status or not without lebron to pick up the slack..
3. Cavaliers.. The most talked about team in the off season.. That is soooo much offense but not much defense. Will their lack of defense matter? I don't think they will get past the bulls but we shall see.
4. Thunder: I just like watching Russell Westbrook and the durantula :)
5. Knicks: Derek fisher rookie coaching season and PJ in charge of operations.. Will be interesting to see the triangle in new York.
6. Bulls: this team can be very dangerous imo.. It all depends on how well derick rose comes back from his injuries tho.

Dade County
09-19-2014, 08:02 PM
OKC... To me, they are the best team in the West & it's KD year.

New Orleans... record wise, I don't think i'll be interested in watching a lot of their games.

& if Rose comes back fully, then I can see myself watching some prime time games involving the Bulls.

But other then that, I'm to focus on the HEAT and a hopefully unscripted year for them.

Bruno
09-19-2014, 08:22 PM
the bucks, my favorite eastern conference team.

Kaner
09-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Miami, Bosh and Wade could completely change the way the big 3 in Miami is looked at if they come out and are superstars again. I don't think Wade will be but Bosh can prove alot if he puts up similiar numbers to his toronto days.

KnicksorBust
09-19-2014, 08:37 PM
I am all about the Clips. I hope they break through so CP3 and Blake finally stop being underappreciated.

LTBaByyy
09-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Hornets

Saddletramp
09-19-2014, 09:21 PM
The Warriors. Love watching Curry and that crowd. Nobody else really does much for me but maybe Iggy and Livingston, though.

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 09:28 PM
I have been a heat fan my entire life, but I have always followed players so I will be interested in watching Rondo and Allen specifically. From there, the Spurs are and have been a historically great team. No doubt in my mind they repeat. Will be fun to watch and see what happens.

The Cavs also have one of the three greatest players ever (eventually) on their team so, naturally, I will be paying attention there.

bucketss
09-19-2014, 09:46 PM
cavs, HEAT,

OlivaThor
09-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Bucks. Knight, Sanders, Parker, Freak, Henson + Kidd = :drool:

lamzoka
09-19-2014, 10:17 PM
Cavs and Heat

Jarvo
09-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Pelicans, Bucks (For Parker) Hornets, Blazers, Mavs and Wizards

goingfor28
09-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Hornets

HandsOnTheWheel
09-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Milwaukee and Cleveland.

Tony_Starks
09-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Probably the Pistons. I'm very intrigued to see what SVG can do with this talent.

Also Philly because I want to see if they can tank any harder than last season....

PhillyFaninLA
09-20-2014, 05:28 AM
The Cavs, the Wolves, and whoever plays the Knicks, Celtics, or Lakers on any given night.

mightybosstone
09-20-2014, 09:34 AM
I realize that a lot of fans just do not like Lebron, but I still think the Cavs are the only answer here if you're looking at the whole league objectively. You're talking about the league's greatest player returning to the city where he began his historic career and playing with two of the most talented up-and-coming offensive players in the league. Do they win 60 games? 65 games? 70 games? Can Varejao and Love stay healthy? Will Irving and Waiters still be at each other's throats? Will Love and Irving gel with Lebron and how will they handle their first postseason appearances? Will they play enough defense to to be a dominant playoff team? What kind of role will the older veterans play?

There's a lot of other really interesting teams worth watching. The Wolves, Pelicans, Hornets and Bulls are all going to be really interesting. But that Cavaliers teams is just so talented and there are so many question marks, that they might be the most fascinating rosters I can recall in the last decade.

PurpleLynch
09-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Bucks and Cavs.

GunFactor187
09-21-2014, 08:29 PM
The Hornets are intriguing to me. Very interested to see how the dynamics between Kemba/Lance will work out. Also can't wait to see another year of development of Cody Zeller and MKG. And Al Jefferson? Nuff said.

PacersForLife
09-21-2014, 11:16 PM
T-Wolves, Cavs, Hornets, Pelicans, Pistons.

R. Johnson#3
09-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Golden State. I just love watching Steph Curry play.

Mengxing
09-22-2014, 12:52 AM
the cavaliers, my favorite nba team. :clap: (http://www.thenbajerseystore.com/)

KG2TB
09-22-2014, 01:06 AM
Well as a fan of a team in the Eastern Conference and in the division, I'll be very interested in the Cavs and how quickly they gel together. I think they'll be very dangerous and potentially better than the Heat if Irving stays healthy and Love figures out how to play with LeBron and Kyrie. Or maybe even, how well Kyrie figures out how to play with LeBron and Love. Either way, chemistry will be a big story on the team. They certainly won't be stout defensively and Blatt is a big question mark being a first time coach in the league. Those are really the only concerns I would have as a Cavs fan - but no doubt there's tons to be excited for-

Beyond Cleveland, I'll be interested in some younger teams. I think the Wiz could make a bit of noise in the East. I'll be paying attention to Minnesota and their extremely young core. I love Dieng and Wiggins\LaVine have a ton of potential. I'll be keeping a close eye on Anthony Davis and the Pelicans. I don't love their back court combo of Holiday, Evans, and Gordon, but they should be exciting and have a lot of potential. Definitely the 6ers as well. I know they get a bad rap for the tanking and what not, but I think their new GM has done an unbelievable job. He inherited a complete rebuild and that's exactly how he's handled it. His trade for Holiday for Noel and a 1st was a perfect example of selling high and he won that deal by a mile, IMO. MCW looks like the real deal and Embiid should be a monster if he stays healthy. The combo of Nerlens and Joel is a bit odd, but defensively combined with offensive potential, is something I would roll with every day of the week. That's pretty much it for me. Mainly just young teams with potential, the rest of the teams you pretty much know what you're getting. I'm pumped for the season.

BHF
09-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Cavs/Wolves and Nets if Teletovic gets playing time.

benzni
09-22-2014, 02:12 AM
Hornets
Pelicans
Wizards
Cavs
Warriors
Raptors
and to an extent the Heat because it will be interesting seeing them without Lebron.

Oefarmy2005
09-22-2014, 10:53 AM
My list is very similar to others: Cavs, Wizards, Hornets, Bulls out East and Pelicans/Mavericks out West.

MonroeFAN
09-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Bucks. Knight, Sanders, Parker, Freak, Henson + Kidd = :drool:

I've heard enough of this.

Bucks =

- Decent to good role players, no stars or players that look like they could become stars (based on what we've seen).

- A head-case who had one good season

- A sophomore coach who rebounded last season after a poor start only to match expectations but not exceed. Who then left a franchise that basically made his family their own for most of his playing career after one season of coaching there.

- Inconsistent potential (Henson)

- Unproven Potential - Freak & Parker

All of that = drool to you? I could see them winning 20 games next season.

MonroeFAN
09-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Anyways,

Cleveland
Phoenix
LAL

Arch Stanton
09-22-2014, 11:25 AM
I've heard enough of this.

Bucks =

- Decent to good role players, no stars or players that look like they could become stars (based on what we've seen).

- A head-case who had one good season

- A sophomore coach who rebounded last season after a poor start only to match expectations but not exceed. Who then left a franchise that basically made his family their own for most of his playing career after one season of coaching there.

- Inconsistent potential (Henson)

- Unproven Potential - Freak & Parker

All of that = drool to you? I could see them winning 20 games next season.

I kind of agree with this. I think the Greek Freak is becoming a bit overrated and I really liked him coming into the draft. I do believe Parker will be really good, but can't see the Bucks winning many games next season.

MonroeFAN
09-22-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't doubt Parker will be an awesome player. But it seems unlikely that it will be next season. (who knows?).

Arch Stanton
09-22-2014, 11:46 AM
I don't doubt Parker will be an awesome player. But it seems unlikely that it will be next season. (who knows?).

I could see him winning ROY. But based on youth and just general NBA inexperience it won't be nearly enough to lift his team to 30 wins.

True Sports Fan
09-22-2014, 11:52 AM
I doubt many people are watching the Bucks because they expect them to be successful (this season). People are paying attention to them because of Jabari and Giannis.

MonroeFAN
09-22-2014, 12:23 PM
That's fine, I don't blame people for being excited. Parker is a great prospect. But the Giannis talk needs to slow down. That's all I'm saying.

I lurk RGM, that place is pretty much ruled by Buck fans who are extremely cocky and it's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

TheNumber37
09-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Wolves, pelicans, magic

Robbw241
09-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Suns because Tony Buckets

Trwood12
09-22-2014, 02:45 PM
The Clippers because they are the most fun team to watch, and the cavs because.. Well ya know..

Seizabmc
09-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Yeah the pelicans will be interesting ,
And I also want to see the pistons.

Munkeysuit
09-22-2014, 11:44 PM
I am in Hawai'i so I don't have a home team, but I do follow Lebron James, however, I am very much interested in seeing how well the Thunder do and will be rooting for them to come out of the West this up coming season.

JPS
09-23-2014, 04:46 AM
Twolves. I just spent a year hoping to go winless for Wiggins. So I will be watching what I didn't get. Bucks to a lesser degree, just to confirm Parker was not the way to go.

JustinTime
09-24-2014, 01:26 PM
easily the T-wolves

JustinTime
09-24-2014, 01:29 PM

I have a feeling Parker is going to struggle. I may be wrong but I got a gut feeling he's not going to do what people expect him too.