PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's hairline grew back...

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 02:06 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/09/18/a-less-balding-lebron-james-unveils-new-nike-shoe/

Thoughts?

Zefflin
09-18-2014, 02:10 PM
i saw that, the dude's insecure about his image, I think most of the realistic people here realize that, so he pulled a daniel tosh and got his hairline back, it's 2014, so what? if not a ring, let the man have his hairline back

Arch Stanton
09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Larry David isn't so thrilled with this discovery.

Hawkeye15
09-18-2014, 02:14 PM
i saw that, the dude's insecure about his image, I think most of the realistic people here realize that, so he pulled a daniel tosh and got his hairline back, it's 2014, so what? if not a ring, let the man have his hairline back

do you have thinning hair?

SLY WILLIAMS
09-18-2014, 02:21 PM
I have no problem with him touching it up in any way he wants. I'm not a Lebron fan but its not my business what he does to his hair. Is this what passes for journalism these days?

What is more important to me is who is the blond in the picture. :)

Htownballa1622
09-18-2014, 02:25 PM
So Lebron doesn't want to be bald.

The fact that this is even a topic is pathetic.

Who cares what he does to his hair?

jaydubb
09-18-2014, 02:26 PM
It's a miracle

Big Zo
09-18-2014, 02:32 PM
So we're still making fun of LeBron's hairline? I thought he became "Saint LeBron" when he returned to Cleveland, and ascended into heaven before our very eyes?

JustinTime
09-18-2014, 02:44 PM
So Lebron doesn't want to be bald.

The fact that this is even a topic is pathetic.

Who cares what he does to his hair?

If I ever go bald I'm just going pull the Larry David and embrace it. I'd be way more embarrassed to show the world that I'm so insecure that I dropped 50 g's on a hair transplant as a man. I think in a few years Lebron will come out of the closet he's way too feminine to be straight. Wife and kids are just a cover up, this is a man who carries a purse lets not forget.

JasonJohnHorn
09-18-2014, 02:47 PM

lol

RLundi
I wonder how. But honestly, this story is so tired and redundant. I mean, honesty who even cares anymore?

MrfadeawayJB
Ch ch ch chia

JasonJohnHorn
09-18-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't get why he even cares about this. He is the best basketball player on the planet, and like MJ, he's got a thin hair line. So what. WGAF?

Just buzz it off, or let it go natural. The invention of the photograph coupled with the internet just makes it look silly when he shows up like this.

No shame in being bald.

JustinTime
09-18-2014, 02:53 PM
I don't get why he even cares about this. He is the best basketball player on the planet, and like MJ, he's got a thin hair line. So what. WGAF?

Just buzz it off, or let it go natural. The invention of the photograph coupled with the internet just makes it look silly when he shows up like this.

No shame in being bald.

Lebron is one of the most insecure people on the planet it's pretty obvious. Every-team he goes to he needs to have 3 superstars because he's insecure about his ability to do it on his own. .

koreancabbage
09-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Lebron is one of the most insecure people on the planet it's pretty obvious. Every-team he goes to he needs to have 3 superstars because he's insecure about his ability to do it on his own. .

lol yes cuz you know everything about Lebron and what his needs are. More like you're insecure about him because you seem to bash him everytime lol

Htownballa1622
09-18-2014, 03:05 PM
If I ever go bald I'm just going pull the Larry David and embrace it. I'd be way more embarrassed to show the world that I'm so insecure that I dropped 50 g's on a hair transplant as a man. I think in a few years Lebron will come out of the closet he's way too feminine to be straight. Wife and kids are just a cover up, this is a man who carries a purse lets not forget.

I feel ya about the embrace it part. I'm not going to speculate on his sexuality based off of your assumption. Seems kinda like it's a reach.

My point was, if he wants to have a full head of hair, then who cares?

I have my hair cut real low and I don't like my hair long. If I went bald, that'd save me from haircuts. Everyone is diff. He has the money so why should he get made fun of because he wants hair?

IKnowHoops
09-18-2014, 03:30 PM

I don't know, hating on someone's hair piece is about as feminine as it gets.

SoCal Bob
09-18-2014, 03:35 PM

Someone has the nerve to say he's insecure lol but I don't see LeBron on his computer talking about random people he will never meet.

J4KOP99
09-18-2014, 03:36 PM

Lebron is a phony bald man

colinskik
09-18-2014, 04:04 PM
I've been wondering when he was finally going to get the Wayne Rooney.

Dude's got more money then he knows what to do with. Might as well get your hair back if you can afford to. For all other people who aren't gazillionaires, I would say embrace the baldness. But if I were Lebron I would've done this years ago before the hairline got as bad as it did.

PLAYERS FAN
09-18-2014, 04:12 PM
Black Ice?

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 04:21 PM

Mines is thinning, I want to know his secret

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Serious question, does bosley or hair club for men work?

Free as seagull
09-18-2014, 04:22 PM
It didn't grow back, his hairline never left Cleveland

Blitzace137
09-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Who cares? Maybe he doesn't like the bald look, that's why he got a touch-up. He has millions, might as well put it to use.

FraziersKnicks
09-18-2014, 04:50 PM
A thread about a player's hairline… Only PSD.

Just for the record, his hairline looks on point now :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 05:19 PM
^i guess you were here when there was a thread about his pinky toe

Clippersfan86
09-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Did all of you miss how hot the blonde in the pic with Lebron is!? She looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

Iron24th
09-18-2014, 05:41 PM
He should have done it earlier

pacofunk64
09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
He just lost so much weight that his head shrunk and thus giving him his hairline back.

8kobe24
09-18-2014, 06:19 PM
It didn't grow back, his hairline never left Cleveland

:laugh:

BranWingss
09-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Don't get the big deal withbhim wanting and doing this

8kobe24
09-18-2014, 06:21 PM
It's a miracle

miracle gro is the way to go

smith&wesson
09-18-2014, 07:03 PM
I would do the same... only i would have done it long ago so that it wouldnt be so noticable. but hey were not the ones banging him so i doubt he cares what we think any ways lol

colinskik
09-18-2014, 07:21 PM
I would do the same... only i would have done it long ago so that it wouldnt be so noticable. but hey were not the ones banging him so i doubt he cares what we think any ways lol

I don't think the one(s) who is banging him cares about his hairline either.

Confusious
09-18-2014, 07:38 PM
People are making this out like it's a bigger deal than when Carlos Boozer spray painted his head/beard.

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=20989132

JustinTime
09-18-2014, 07:50 PM
I feel ya about the embrace it part. I'm not going to speculate on his sexuality based off of your assumption. Seems kinda like it's a reach.

My point was, if he wants to have a full head of hair, then who cares?

I have my hair cut real low and I don't like my hair long. If I went bald, that'd save me from haircuts. Everyone is diff. He has the money so why should he get made fun of because he wants hair?

Because I don't know what kind of guy cares that much to go through with something like that. Just seem pretty feminine to me, but then again I'm not Lebron and I don't think caring a purse like Lebron does is cool either. I just don't think like that, I really don't care how people view me or my appearance. I guess if I started getting shut out by women then I might but I really doubt Lebron has that problem with all his money.

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 08:13 PM
People are making this out like it's a bigger deal than when Carlos Boozer spray painted his head/beard.

He was better off using perminate spray paint

KnickNyKnick
09-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Bosley medical

Big Zo
09-18-2014, 09:00 PM

Playing in Cleveland makes players bald. Ilgauskas had a full head of hair until Cleveland destroyed it.

bucketss
09-18-2014, 09:15 PM
so lebron cured male pattern baldness? this dude is the g.o.a.t no ?'s asked!!!

SoCal Bob
09-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Playing in Cleveland makes players bald. Ilgauskas had a full head of hair until Cleveland destroyed it.

But Miami's scorching hot weather destroys all the hair follicles on their citizens head's. Look what your city did to Alonzo Morning. He used to be a handsome guy before Miami ruined him :(

http://cbscharlotte.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/289559.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

http://cdn.blackenterprise.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/10/AlonzoMourning.jpg

Joel Anthony had a full head of hair before Miami sucked the life out of him :(

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/73688094-joevan-catron-of-the-oregon-ducks-fights-for-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QemFYiPxWNZnlrrEmwdIquTDtW26 iVp3ff1erNGNTgbUqQ4RlplrXKlDl7gS%2bR5%2fWw%3d%3d

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/722/157/hi-res-463366855-newly-acquired-joel-anthony-of-the-boston-celtics-warms_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 09:26 PM

:laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
09-18-2014, 09:27 PM
But Miami's scorching hot weather destroys all the hair follicles on their citizens head's. Look what your city did to Alonzo Morning. He used to be a handsome guy before Miami ruined him :(

http://cbscharlotte.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/289559.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

http://cdn.blackenterprise.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/10/AlonzoMourning.jpg

:puke: he looks hideous in that second pic

Htownballa1622
09-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Because I don't know what kind of guy cares that much to go through with something like that. Just seem pretty feminine to me, but then again I'm not Lebron and I don't think caring a purse like Lebron does is cool either. I just don't think like that, I really don't care how people view me or my appearance. I guess if I started getting shut out by women then I might but I really doubt Lebron has that problem with all his money.

I get what you're saying in a way because I wouldn't find it a big deal but maybe it's bigger to him.

He has the money so I don't see a prob with trying to look better if you feel a full head of hair will do that.

Leftcoast_yg
09-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Championship!!!

sammyvine
09-19-2014, 01:32 AM
How do they do it? Do they get fake hair and sow it on?

ThuglifeJ
09-19-2014, 01:55 AM
It is super girly and insecure but it does look better. To he fair bron would look pretty bad with a bald head.

Munkeysuit
09-19-2014, 02:27 AM
No matter what anyone has to say, the bottom line is that Lebron "feels" this is a fresh start towards attaining his goal...and we all can only assume that his goal is to win the city of Cleveland a much needed NBA title, so if it makes him feel better and puts him in a better place? then whatever he did to re-grow his hair or spray paint it or whatever lol, I am all for it.

raiderposting
09-19-2014, 03:32 AM

No shame in being bald.

No shame in not wanting to be bald either

Tony_Starks
09-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Lol Lebron is about to get that Rogain money!

Tony_Starks
09-19-2014, 08:38 AM
He may have very well used this stuff called bayjean( not the way you spell it). It's like a ink that makes your hairline look thicker and darker.

A lot of black actors use it. When you don't go crazy with it and have a good barber it can look pretty natural. It's pretty high maintenance though...

THE MTL
09-19-2014, 08:45 AM

No shame in being bald.

Look at history. Everyone always had a big 3 to play with. Freaking magic, Bird, Wilt had big fours when they won their chips.

Only difference is lebron wasnt blessed with that talent from the start and had to move via free agency

Zefflin
09-19-2014, 01:22 PM

No, why do you ask?

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 01:40 PM
It didn't grow back! It's tattood! I live next door to the guy who invented this idea! Jamie foxx and other are also customers of his! Is called scalp aesthetics!! For guys who are balding, he tattoos it to fill in the bald spots to make it look real! And it does! It's unreal!

Norieaga
09-19-2014, 01:48 PM
I get it. He looks better with hair, he has an image to maintain, and quite frankly the world can be very superficial about crap like this. Is it insecure on his part? Oh, definitely. Still, I get it.

SLY WILLIAMS
09-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Karl Malone used to do Rogain commercials. It did not make him girly.

Even though I'm not a Lebron fan I do think his hair looks better now so more power to him in that regard. I do not think it makes him insecure. Many people do things to look a certain way from working out, to dressing nice, to wearing jewelry.

Confusious
09-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Well, I mean, I didn't wanna say nothing... but, yeah.

GiantsSwaGG
09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
It didn't grow back! It's tattood! I live next door to the guy who invented this idea! Jamie foxx and other are also customers of his! Is called scalp aesthetics!! For guys who are balding, he tattoos it to fill in the bald spots to make it look real! And it does! It's unreal!

Jamie Foxx hair was thinning?

apocalypse15
09-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Maybe he should call Stephen A Smith, or is his hairline naturally that far back?

mrblisterdundee
09-19-2014, 03:57 PM
What is more important to me is who is the blond in the picture. :)

I know, right? First thing I think upon looking at that picture: "I wish my face was her seat."

mrblisterdundee
09-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Kristen Ledlow is the blonde in that photo. Just saw her in a video where she's distracting LaMarcus Aldridge into singing Justin Timberlake while he's trying to drive down the freeway.

Timmmahhh
09-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Black Sharpee Marker

GiantsSwaGG
09-19-2014, 04:50 PM
http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/wp-content/slideshow/2013/12/hot-pictures-of-sportscaster-kristen-ledlow/medium/Kristen-Ledlow10-boladotnet.jpg

Damn

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Jamie Foxx hair was thinning?

You would never know would you? That's how effective it is! His probably wasn't as bad as Lebron's. But he's been doing it for a while. Check it out scalp aesthetics.

Tony_Starks
09-19-2014, 05:53 PM
You would never know would you? That's how effective it is! His probably wasn't as bad as Lebron's. But he's been doing it for a while. Check it out scalp aesthetics.

Jamie's was pretty far back. It's probably a different conversation but do white folks even notice or care about black hairlines? The Steven A's of the world are obvious because they're older, but it's a lot of young dudes with lines that I automatically say WTF?

I mean it's not like Bron went Carlos Boozer and just sharpee'd his whole damn head....

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 06:34 PM
I really don't ever think about white vs black hairlines! All I know is his head has been tattood. The creator of this is a good friend and next door neighbor! I remeber when he first told me about what he did, he told me some of his current and future clientele!

AntiG
09-19-2014, 06:42 PM
well at least he isn't pulling a Boozer.

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 07:26 PM

Wow. How does such a homophobic and mysoginist post not get deleted by more. Way to go PSD.

Anyways:

(1) it's easy for someone who hasn't lost their hair to say what they would or would not feel/do if they did. There are so many factors that affect how a man deals with it. What is his age? Marital status? Does he look good bald? Does he have the finances to afford a $3-12k hair treatment (it isn't $50k).

I started going bald at 20 and had to begin shaving my head completely by 24. If you haven't been through it, you really shouldn't talk.

(2) the man has hundreds of millions of dollars and gives more to charity each year than you will likely earn in your life. Who are you to judge how he spends $10k?

(3) there is nothing wrong with a man being feminine. This is 2014. Who gives a ****? Grow up and shut up. Woman are not some second-class that men should be afraid of "being like".

(4) who the **** are you to insult a man's family? This man is a loving husband and father and you dare tell the world he doesn't love them? **** off.

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Mines is thinning, I want to know his secret

It's called Bosley. Fantastic procedure. Costs between $3-12k depending on your situation. Trust me, I have done my research.

FriedTofuz
09-19-2014, 07:44 PM
I dont understand why the world bashes or makes fun of the guy. Yes Lebron is insecure about his hairline, but so what? Everyone is self conscious of their apperance and if he can do something about it to regain his confidence, then I'm glad he did so!

In regards to how he did it, he probably is using a concealer like boozer.
He will eventually do rogaine commercials, it'll be funny haha

FriedTofuz
09-19-2014, 07:45 PM
It's called Bosley. Fantastic procedure. Costs between $3-12k depending on your situation. Trust me, I have done my research.

so pretty much a hair transplant?

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 07:52 PM
so pretty much a hair transplant?

Yea. I doubt he would do rogaine or a concealer. The man has the money to do a transplant. Bosley is a transplant of your own hair.

FriedTofuz
09-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Yea. I doubt he would do rogaine or a concealer. The man has the money to do a transplant. Bosley is a transplant of your own hair.

It would take some time for a transplant to heal, so perhaps he's using a concealer

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 08:30 PM
It would take some time for a transplant to heal, so perhaps he's using a concealer

Maybe

Fnom11
09-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Stress plays a huge role in hair thinning. Maybe during the offseason with the relaxed workload and going back to Cleveland rejuvenated his hairline.

Not sure why people care so much.

FriedTofuz
09-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Stress plays a huge role in hair thinning. Maybe during the offseason with the relaxed workload and going back to Cleveland rejuvenated his hairline.

Not sure why people care so much.

Actually no, tht's an misconception. Stress plays a role in hair loss, but Lebron has Male Pattern Baldness.
The reason for his hairloss is 95% of the time, based on Male pattern baldness.

Stress is simply just shedding and the hair follicles are normal.

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 09:01 PM

It's not bosley, it's called scalp aesthetics, it's a tattoo, I personally know the founder and creator of it. He lives next door to me! He does all sorts of celebs like Jamie foxx for example. He goes in an fills in the thinning or bald spots with a tattoo to match your exact hairline and color. It's not bosley or regain.

WadeKobe
09-19-2014, 09:19 PM
It's not bosley, it's called scalp aesthetics, it's a tattoo, I personally know the founder and creator of it. He lives next door to me! He does all sorts of celebs like Jamie foxx for example. He goes in an fills in the thinning or bald spots with a tattoo to match your exact hairline and color. It's not bosley or regain.

Yea... Of course you know which of the various procedure LeBron chose. :rolleyes:

GiantsSwaGG
09-19-2014, 09:27 PM

Is it expensive?

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Yea... Of course you know which of the various procedure LeBron chose. :rolleyes:

Wtf is your problem?! The founder who I said I'm friends with, told me face to face that he sent pictures of his head, front, sides,and back to his company and set up an appointment weeks ago. As if I'm saying this for my own personal benefit! Moron! I get nothing out of lying! I'm a nobody! The thread was started, all these theories were thrown out there, I happen to know what was done so I commented! Chill the *uck out!

Voodoo111
09-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Is it expensive?

Depends on how much you need done. Anywhere between 3-8k.

JustinTime
09-19-2014, 10:26 PM
Wow. How does such a homophobic and mysoginist post not get deleted by more. Way to go PSD.

Anyways:

(1) it's easy for someone who hasn't lost their hair to say what they would or would not feel/do if they did. There are so many factors that affect how a man deals with it. What is his age? Marital status? Does he look good bald? Does he have the finances to afford a $3-12k hair treatment (it isn't $50k).

I started going bald at 20 and had to begin shaving my head completely by 24. If you haven't been through it, you really shouldn't talk.

(2) the man has hundreds of millions of dollars and gives more to charity each year than you will likely earn in your life. Who are you to judge how he spends $10k?

(3) there is nothing wrong with a man being feminine. This is 2014. Who gives a ****? Grow up and shut up. Woman are not some second-class that men should be afraid of "being like".

(4) who the **** are you to insult a man's family? This man is a loving husband and father and you dare tell the world he doesn't love them? **** off.

How is what I said homophobic? I never said there was any thing wrong with doing what he's doing. Lebron can go and carry his purse all he wants he just has to stop pretending to be straight when he does it. Most feminine guys are gay so it's pretty reasonable to assume Lebron is especially when you consider the people he hangs out with like Bosh and Wade. Lebron even hosted a party at a gay bar awhile back it's pretty obvious.

blahblahyoutoo
09-19-2014, 10:40 PM
He was better off using perminate spray paint

I googled perminate because I didn't know what it meant.

GiantsSwaGG
09-19-2014, 10:46 PM
I googled perminate because I didn't know what it meant.

:clap: you one that one

*Silver&Black*
09-20-2014, 05:29 AM
:puke: he looks hideous in that second pic

Probably the jersey.

jimm120
09-20-2014, 07:39 AM
I started going bald at 21. by 26-30, I was already completely bald.

I didn't give it much thought. The best thing out there is that scalp procedure, but it leaves a scar. I thought about the procedure for a bit once and looked into it. The main problem is that it leaves a scar along your back of your head. My intention was to get the procedure but always keep my hair very low...which would look bad with that scar in your head forever.

The procedure is only good if you're growing your hair out. Which I guess is why so many NBA players (who are rich as hell) don't do the procedure.

GiantsSwaGG
09-20-2014, 08:47 AM
I started going bald at 21. by 26-30, I was already completely bald.

I didn't give it much thought. The best thing out there is that scalp procedure, but it leaves a scar. I thought about the procedure for a bit once and looked into it. The main problem is that it leaves a scar along your back of your head. My intention was to get the procedure but always keep my hair very low...which would look bad with that scar in your head forever.

The procedure is only good if you're growing your hair out. Which I guess is why so many NBA players (who are rich as hell) don't do the procedure.

It's crazy, my dad started going bald when he was in his late 30's, I started when I turned 20 and in a couple of more years I might have to shave. I don't want to do it but u I don't have any other choice. Someone told me hair food & biotin works, that's true?

NoahH
09-20-2014, 11:01 AM
The hilarious part about this is 2 of the NBA 2k spokespeople on twitter already said LeBron's new hairline has been added in for day 1 release of NBA 2k15

BallDontLie23
09-20-2014, 11:08 AM
HaHaHaha !!!!!!!!!! (P.s. I chose for this to be my first post.... ever) LoL !!!!!!!!

The hilarious part about this is 2 of the NBA 2k spokespeople on twitter already said LeBron's new hairline has been added in for day 1 release of NBA 2k15

Yanks All Day
09-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Does it really matter? I'd do the same if I had hundreds of millions of dollars and didn't like losing my hair.

No need to criticize that.

jerellh528
09-20-2014, 12:47 PM
http://youtu.be/2GeF7A05zQ8

DemarDerozan
09-20-2014, 02:05 PM
So if you quit using PEDs you lose weight and your hair grows back?

GiantsSwaGG
09-20-2014, 02:06 PM
So that's what he used lol

FriedTofuz
09-20-2014, 04:02 PM
It's crazy, my dad started going bald when he was in his late 30's, I started when I turned 20 and in a couple of more years I might have to shave. I don't want to do it but u I don't have any other choice. Someone told me hair food & biotin works, that's true?

I hear Propecia is good at what it does, if you dont have sides. Propecia + Rogain and you should be good.

jimm120
09-30-2014, 01:53 PM

Lebron is back to the bald look (look at psd front page). Seems this guy was telling the truth.

PSD GOT A SCOOP,!!!!

Tony_Starks
09-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Lebron was looking like George Jefferson at training camp. Lol

8kobe24
09-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Lebron was looking like George Jefferson at training camp. Lol

Yup...hair fluctuation was the term they are using lmao

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james--much-talked-about-hairline-seems-to-be-fluctuating-a-bit-these-days-220119836.html

GiantsSwaGG
09-30-2014, 08:15 PM
Damn I really thought his hair grew back :(