PDA

View Full Version : James Harden

Tony_Starks
09-16-2014, 01:26 PM
(Sensitive Rocket fans please stay away. Reasonable Rox fans you are invited)

I'm not just saying this because he's the worst defender in the world. I've been observing his game this summer. He is actually is a good passer. He has dimes. He just chooses to play ISO ball. But it doesn't make his teammates better. I'd actually put Klay Thompson over him right now....

rockets-fan
09-16-2014, 01:33 PM
He's lazy, plain and simple.

rockets-fan
09-16-2014, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't put Klay over him though, Klay couldn't be the first option on a team plain and simple

kingsdelez24
09-16-2014, 01:36 PM
The Rockets would do so well if they ran the triangle offense

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't put Klay over him though, Klay couldn't be the first option on a team plain and simple

Neither can Harden.

(successfully)

Htownballa1622
09-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Great thread

KNICKS R BACK
09-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Great thread

now that you're here it's sure to be fun! didn't you read the disclaimer?

TrueFan420
09-16-2014, 02:10 PM

As of right now I agree. However, I think that could change in the next year or two. Klay has shown improvement each year in the league. If he would learn to get to the hoop/ utilize his post game a little more he could surpass harden. That mindset/skill will help him immensely on nights that his shot isn't falling. As well as if he improves his post he can add a kick out pass if he gets to the level where they need to double (right now he can post but I want to see him get more comfortable down there for when his shot doesn't fall). Defensively he's in a different world than harden (tho that's not saying much I suppose).

Having said that harden is capable of improving his game as well and with the right coach I think he starts playing D which would be an immense help to his team.

rockets-fan
09-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Neither can Harden.

(successfully)

Can Klay do what Harden did in 2013?

Taking a lottery rockets team to the playoffs? Nah

He's lazy, and he doesn't try on defense which is annoying to watch

smith&wesson
09-16-2014, 02:13 PM

I'm not just saying this because he's the worst defender in the world. I've been observing his game this summer. He is actually is a good passer. He has dimes. He just chooses to play ISO ball. But it doesn't make his teammates better. I'd actually put Klay Thompson over him right now....

youre gonna sit there and seriously say Klay > Harden ? well I for one def disagree and also what is your thread question ? not trying to be a smart ***, just really unsure

MonroeFAN
09-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Tony,

Your favorite player is terrible. Disagree? Quit being sensitive.
Not a rockets fan, just think this is ridiculous.

Htownballa1622
09-16-2014, 02:15 PM
now that you're here it's sure to be fun! didn't you read the disclaimer?

Great post

MonroeFAN
09-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Quit being sensitive Htown, the community should be able to bash your favorite player (blindly). Sit there and take it ya big baby.

Htownballa1622
09-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Quit being sensitive Htown, the community should be able to bash your favorite player (blindly). Sit there and take it ya big baby.

Lol . 4real huh. :p

Ps. My fave player is a diff "James" ppl have moved on from.

Sadds The Gr8
09-16-2014, 02:28 PM
youre gonna sit there and seriously say Klay > Harden ? well I for one def disagree and also what is your thread question ? not trying to be a smart ***, just really unsure
This...pretty dumb thread. It looks like he just made it to present his dumb contrarian opinion that Klay is better than harden and put all the other bs in the beginning so the thread wouldn't get closed.

MonroeFAN
09-16-2014, 02:29 PM
"pretty dumb" seems like a massive understatement.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Hes lost alot of attributes that made him a fan favorite in OKC. Hes not the willing passer he used to be, hes not the defender he used to be, and hes in love with forcing step back 3's. Basically, hes fallen for the trap of being the man and thinking that exonerates his deficiencies.

that said, lol at the Klay comps. seriously guys?

mightybosstone
09-16-2014, 02:46 PM
This thread is completely pointless, and this is low even by OP's standards. There's no news hook to this whatsoever, and it's essentially created for the sole purpose of trash talking Harden and baiting Rockets fans. You don't like the guy? Fine. We don't need ANOTHER thread about it. The formula lately seems to be "1. Create new Harden hate thread. 2. Wait for Harden hate thread to die down. 3. Create new Harden hate thread."

If you want to talk specifically about James Harden and have a legitimate discussion with Rockets fans, post this in the Rockets forum. We will gladly have that conversation with you and try to stay as civil as possible. But that's not what this is about. This is about making sure Harden haters always have a consistent dialogue reminding the rest of the forum how much they hate the guy.

We get it. Talk about something else. Mods, please close this nonsense.

IndyRealist
09-16-2014, 02:51 PM
This thread is completely pointless, and this is low even by OP's standards. There's no news hook to this whatsoever, and it's essentially created for the sole purpose of trash talking Harden and baiting Rockets fans. You don't like the guy? Fine. We don't need ANOTHER thread about it. The formula lately seems to be "1. Create new Harden hate thread. 2. Wait for Harden hate thread to die down. 3. Create new Harden hate thread."

If you want to talk specifically about James Harden and have a legitimate discussion with Rockets fans, post this in the Rockets forum. We will gladly have that conversation with you and try to stay as civil as possible. But that's not what this is about. This is about making sure Harden haters always have a consistent dialogue reminding the rest of the forum how much they hate the guy.

We get it. Talk about something else. Mods, please close this nonsense.

Is this not EXACTLY the same thing you responded to positively in the Hill/Irving thread? The whole point was to bait a couple of stats guys. But this one is about a Rocket, so it's baiting/trolling?

todu82
09-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Guy's a good player and all but I think he's over-rated.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Neither can Harden.

(successfully)

Can Klay do what Harden did in 2013?

Taking a lottery rockets team to the playoffs? Nah

He's lazy, and he doesn't try on defense which is annoying to watch

But he does nothing in the playoffs but hurt his team.. Honestly if u replaced harden with klay on the rockets last year playoffs it makes no difference he'd probably do just as bad as 1st option if not better.

I'm a fan of neither

FOBolous
09-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Rockets haters/Lakers fans: Harden sucks. He's overrated. Kobe is better. All he does is draw fouls. All he does is flop. His defense sucks. He's not a superstar. The Rockets will never go anywhere with him and "Coward." Harden is selfish. No...Kobe, our hero/GOAT, is not selfish. He'll never be as good as Kobe, our lord and savior.

Rockets fans: Harden is the best SG in the game. He has surpassed Kobe. Yes his defense sucks, but his offensive skills makes up for it. Yes, he knows he needs to work on his defense...he said so himself. Harden flops but that's the way of the NBA now...blame the game, not the player (literally). Harden is a superstar. Harden's only 24. He can improve. You're just butt hurt because Howard is the first superstar to leave your team...that's why you're hating on the Rockets now. Howard's done nothing wrong. Howard did what every other FA in the history of the NBA has done...considered his option and did what was best for him. Didn't Lakers fans want Melo, Lebron, and Love to do what Howard did and come to the Lakers?

Neutral fans: Oh God not this again.

mightybosstone
09-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Is this not EXACTLY the same thing you responded to positively in the Hill/Irving thread? The whole point was to bait a couple of stats guys. But this one is about a Rocket, so it's baiting/trolling?

I don't know what the purpose of that thread was and didn't really take the time to read all the nonsensical rambling back and forth. All I did was provide my perspective on the topic, which was that Irving was a clearly a better player than Hill. Also, this is not a comparable scenario whatsoever. How many negative Irving or Hill threads have there been this offseason? Honestly, I can't think of a single one. But this has got to be at least the 5th or 6th negative Harden thread.

Look, if OP had been an objective poster who made this thread and legitimately wanted to talk about this issue, that would be one thing. But it's the same posters getting into the same arguments and the same handful of guys baiting Rockets fans with the Harden hatred.

mightybosstone
09-16-2014, 03:12 PM
But he does nothing in the playoffs but hurt his team.. Honestly if u replaced harden with klay on the rockets last year playoffs it makes no difference he'd probably do just as bad as 1st option if not better.

I'm a fan of neither

I love how you totally avoided my post about your blatant Rockets trolling in the other thread, then made a new Harden troll thread (which got closed) and then followed that up by posting in another Harden troll thread. You're remarkably transparent.

IKnowHoops
09-16-2014, 03:21 PM
There actually have been a few hate threads for Kyrie/Deion Waiters. I actually have really liked what Ive seen from Klay in the Fiba. He was an important piece. I thought he would just be another guy, but he was pretty much the 6th man for this team. I'll take Harden easily over him though. Harden is the best 2 in the game, but he needs to get his head right. This comparison is much closer than the Hill/Irving debate. At least Klay is a superior outside shooter, where as Irving is superior in every offensive facet of the game by a country mile.

MonroeFAN
09-16-2014, 03:22 PM
I love how you totally avoided my post about your blatant Rockets trolling in the other thread, then made a new Harden troll thread (which got closed) and then followed that up by posting in another Harden troll thread. You're remarkably transparent.

He's a punk. He ignored all of my comments to.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 03:39 PM

I'm a fan of neither

honestly, you would have nothing to back you up. but i guess thats the point of baseless assertions when you get to ignore objective evidence.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but be sure not to use words like "probably", that would imply some sort of probability % based on some sort of objective evidence, of which you have none.

Not only that, but you dont just get to disregard an entire 82 game regular season and focus SOLELY on the playoffs.

Tony_Starks
09-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Hes lost alot of attributes that made him a fan favorite in OKC. Hes not the willing passer he used to be, hes not the defender he used to be, and hes in love with forcing step back 3's. Basically, hes fallen for the trap of being the man and thinking that exonerates his deficiencies.

that said, lol at the Klay comps. seriously guys?

His step back 3 is nice, but you're right he's fallen in love with it. He's basically reduced himself to just dribble dribble dribble, step back.

THE MTL
09-16-2014, 04:05 PM

i hate the way harden plays the game but you're just being a hater if you put Klay Thompson over him.

Tony_Starks
09-16-2014, 04:40 PM
i hate the way harden plays the game but you're just being a hater if you put Klay Thompson over him.

Have you watched Klay? Jumper is ridiculous and he actually goes all out on defense every night. What does Harden do better than him besides jack up shots?

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 05:08 PM

I'm a fan of neither

honestly, you would have nothing to back you up. but i guess thats the point of baseless assertions when you get to ignore objective evidence.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but be sure not to use words like "probably", that would imply some sort of probability % based on some sort of objective evidence, of which you have none.

Not only that, but you dont just get to disregard an entire 82 game regular season and focus SOLELY on the playoffs.

I'm basing it off of Hardens play in the playoffs, yes. I'm not including regular season in my opinion here. I don't think Klay is capable of being a #1 option a full 82 games, he'd probably shoot undet 35% if he did..however Har-en plays the worlds worst defense and relys on the refs night in and out in order to maintain his #1 offensive option status...So I think both aren't good first options.

Now the rockets had a good roster with parsons, Dwight, Beverly, etc last playoffs so I think they'd be capable of getting out of that first round even without a designated first option. Therefore I honestly think klay in place of harden would result in equal outcomes if not better because he's less selfish of a player.

My basis? Hardens stats and performance of last playoffs..he was awful and at the worst times.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 05:12 PM
I don't understand how people have these mindsets still after watching the spurs...would you really want to replace Kawhi Leonard with an offense only guy or parker with Jennings? No..team play wins. Klay is more a team player.

Harden is like the Jennings of SGs

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 05:15 PM

I'm a fan of neither

1. I thought I was on ignore?

2. What did I ignore? Ill always respond if I see it, unless its just incompetent

3. I'm just giving my perspective. Didn't you just say this is okay? Now you're whining 'troll' again seriously knock it off its obnoxious

4. Damian Lillard is a boss!

Chronz
09-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Have you watched Klay? Jumper is ridiculous and he actually goes all out on defense every night. What does Harden do better than him besides jack up shots?

Slash and kick. Bend defenses both on and off the ball. Klay has a good jumper but his over reliance on it makes for inconsistent offensive results and is one of the reasons why the GS offense has never been elite despite the amount of shooting and passing acumen on the roster.'

Wasn't Harden just named to the All-Olympic team ahead of Klay?

Chronz
09-16-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm basing it off of Hardens play in the playoffs, yes. I'm not including regular season in my opinion here. I don't think Klay is capable of being a #1 option a full 82 games, he'd probably shoot undet 35% if he did..however Har-en plays the worlds worst defense and relys on the refs night in and out in order to maintain his #1 offensive option status...So I think both aren't good first options.

Now the rockets had a good roster with parsons, Dwight, Beverly, etc last playoffs so I think they'd be capable of getting out of that first round even without a designated first option. Therefore I honestly think klay in place of harden would result in equal outcomes if not better because he's less selfish of a player.

My basis? Hardens stats and performance of last playoffs..he was awful and at the worst times.

Heres the thing , even considering the small sample of 6 games. Klay wasn't any better, I'd argue he was worse considering the offensive load. And when you expand their overall playoff performance throughout their careers (Which would be logical considering the small sample), Harden stands out even more.

I dont see what relying on the refs has to do with anything regarding performance, it may not be something you like to watch but those points still count towards the scoreboard and if Klay had the ability to get to the line, he would be a complete offensive player.

So you've already admitted Klay doesn't have the ability to be a #1 for such an elite offense the way Harden has already proven so I dont see the whole "neither are good first options" complaint. Your basis has proven how little you have going for you.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't understand how people have these mindsets still after watching the spurs...would you really want to replace Kawhi Leonard with an offense only guy or parker with Jennings? No..team play wins. Klay is more a team player.

How is Harden like Jennings when Harden has already proven both capable of spearheading an elite offense AND playing at a ridiculously high level of efficiency as a 6th man while the other guy is capable of chucking at his teams expense....

Saying things like this detract from the point u try to make. Lets be sensible.

Contenders can be built in different ways, saying there is a single formula you have to follow isn't my idea of analysis.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 05:43 PM

Heres the thing , even considering the small sample of 6 games. Klay wasn't any better, I'd argue he was worse considering the offensive load. And when you expand their overall playoff performance throughout their careers (Which would be logical considering the small sample), Harden stands out even more.

I dont see what relying on the refs has to do with anything regarding performance, it may not be something you like to watch but those points still count towards the scoreboard and if Klay had the ability to get to the line, he would be a complete offensive player.

So you've already admitted Klay doesn't have the ability to be a #1 for such an elite offense the way Harden has already proven so I dont see the whole "neither are good first options" complaint. Your basis has proven how little you have going for you.

What don't you get in my post? Harden is one of the worst playoff performers for more than one time now. Klay isn't great but he wouldn't drag his team down. Think of all the wasted possessions you had with hardens bad shots/wasted clock and then all the points he gives up.

You're not seeing what I'm saying. I think Klays ability to fit as a team player would have positives that far outweigh all of Hardens negatives in the playoffs (shooting %, selfish play, no defense, little effort, turnovers).

Give me team ball

Chronz
09-16-2014, 05:52 PM
What don't you get in my post? Harden is one of the worst playoff performers for more than one time now. Klay isn't great but he wouldn't drag his team down. Think of all the wasted possessions you had with hardens bad shots/wasted clock and then all the points he gives up.

You're not seeing what I'm saying. I think Klays ability to fit as a team player would have positives that far outweigh all of Hardens negatives in the playoffs (shooting %, selfish play, no defense, little effort, turnovers).

Give me team ball
Again, Klay was even less efficient and has an even worse playoff career so what are you basing it on? I cant just think of all the wasted possessions, I have to ALSO consider the successful trips.

Harden has proven to be the better player in multiple roles whereas we're still waiting for Klay to do anything other than be a 3 and D swing who isnt efficient offensively. When he does that, then I could understand the Kawhi comparison and why it might be better for a team to have than Harden, but even then its a debate worth having. So given that Kawhi is still far superior to Klay, I dont see what you are basing your opinion on. You can hide behind vague descriptors like shooting% and turnovers, but the truth is, when you account for these factors statistically, Harden is STILL more efficient than someone like Klay.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 06:11 PM

Give me team ball
Again, Klay was even less efficient and has an even worse playoff career so what are you basing it on? I cant just think of all the wasted possessions, I have to ALSO consider the successful trips.

Harden has proven to be the better player in multiple roles whereas we're still waiting for Klay to do anything other than be a 3 and D swing who isnt efficient offensively. When he does that, then I could understand the Kawhi comparison and why it might be better for a team to have than Harden, but even then its a debate worth having. So given that Kawhi is still far superior to Klay, I dont see what you are basing your opinion on. You can hide behind vague descriptors like shooting% and turnovers, but the truth is, when you account for these factors statistically, Harden is STILL more efficient than someone like Klay.

You still arent seeing my angle.. LESS inefficienct shots if klay replaces. I'm not saying more efficiency, I'm saying less shots in general from an inefficient player ..while playing good defense.

Overall that would make for a better team. So many variables are hit when a player is taking volume amounts of bricks, all while playing no defense . things like chemistry, momentum, points against, etc

mightybosstone
09-16-2014, 06:45 PM

2. What did I ignore? Ill always respond if I see it, unless its just incompetent

3. I'm just giving my perspective. Didn't you just say this is okay? Now you're whining 'troll' again seriously knock it off its obnoxious

This was the post that you ignored from last night. Please note that if I were to update those numbers based on your obvious trolling today, they would be far worse:

Just to prove a point and because I'm procrastinating from doing any work, I'm going to prove something to you. I temporarily unignored you and looked at your history. In the month of September, 35 of your posts have either had something negative to say about the Rockets or were made in a negative thread about the Rockets. That's more than two posts per day.

You've had 80 posts in the month of September, so about 44% of your posts have either been directly related to trashing the Rockets and their players. And 64 of your posts have been in the NBA forum, so about 55% of your basketball posts have somehow had something negative to say about the Rockets. (And it's worth noting that every single one of your posts made on Aug. 31 was a negative Rockets post.)

So you can call it trolling. You can call it whatever the hell you like. But it's clear that trashing the Rockets is a priority for you, and I just have no desire to read anything you have to say anymore.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 06:55 PM
You still arent seeing my angle.. LESS inefficienct shots if klay replaces. I'm not saying more efficiency, I'm saying less shots in general from an inefficient player ..while playing good defense.

Overall that would make for a better team. So many variables are hit when a player is taking volume amounts of bricks, all while playing no defense . things like chemistry, momentum, points against, etc

That would first require you to prove that Harden holds his teams offense back with his offensive play.
Harden isn't exactly inefficient, hes just not as efficient as he is in the regular season. Thats the difference . Klay holds his teams offense back in ways that Harden simply doesn't. Harden is still a superior passer and slasher when his shot isn't falling. We've already seen Harden in multiple roles outplay the standards that Klay has.

smith&wesson
09-16-2014, 07:01 PM

what about when Harden was in OKC ? he wasnt a great team player ? you cant compare players in two completley different situations. When Harden was a complimentary player like Thomspon is now, he looked like an absolute stud in OKC.

If Thomspon was the go to guy on his team he would look worse than Harden does.. also Klay's D wouldnt be the same because alot of his energy would be spent on the offensive end.

The Rockets wanted a superstar, they put Harden in the position to take alot of shots.. if you ask me in a different system Harden is still gold. put Harden on the spurs and youll see a different player all together. its all about the system imo. If the coach is basically drawing up alot of iso's for Harden then you cant really blame the player for trying to execute those plays. Also I suspect that Harden chucks alot now because he thinks he has a vacuum under the net in Howard.

Rockets need to play more team ball.. they rely way to much on Harden and even Howard. They need to move that ball.

HandsOnTheWheel
09-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Klay blows.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 07:15 PM

How is Harden like Jennings when Harden has already proven both capable of spearheading an elite offense AND playing at a ridiculously high level of efficiency as a 6th man while the other guy is capable of chucking at his teams expense....

Saying things like this detract from the point u try to make. Lets be sensible.

Contenders can be built in different ways, saying there is a single formula you have to follow isn't my idea of analysis.

How has he proven capable??? He's flopped each time he gets to the playoffs even in okc he was awful in the finals... I dont consider that capable or proven

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 07:20 PM

This was the post that you ignored from last night. Please note that if I were to update those numbers based on your obvious trolling today, they would be far worse:

Just to prove a point and because I'm procrastinating from doing any work, I'm going to prove something to you. I temporarily unignored you and looked at your history. In the month of September, 35 of your posts have either had something negative to say about the Rockets or were made in a negative thread about the Rockets. That's more than two posts per day.

You've had 80 posts in the month of September, so about 44% of your posts have either been directly related to trashing the Rockets and their players. And 64 of your posts have been in the NBA forum, so about 55% of your basketball posts have somehow had something negative to say about the Rockets. (And it's worth noting that every single one of your posts made on Aug. 31 was a negative Rockets post.)

So you can call it trolling. You can call it whatever the hell you like. But it's clear that trashing the Rockets is a priority for you, and I just have no desire to read anything you have to say anymore.

And what do you want me to say to that?? You're telling me you don't want to read my posts. Cool, congrats. The rest of it is just utter crap you've said this over and over and to be real you sound like a huge baby.

There's been a lot of rockets threads this off season, I'm allowed to state my perspective and criticisms just like any thread.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 07:22 PM

what about when Harden was in OKC ? he wasnt a great team player ? you cant compare players in two completley different situations. When Harden was a complimentary player like Thomspon is now, he looked like an absolute stud in OKC.

If Thomspon was the go to guy on his team he would look worse than Harden does.. also Klay's D wouldnt be the same because alot of his energy would be spent on the offensive end.

The Rockets wanted a superstar, they put Harden in the position to take alot of shots.. if you ask me in a different system Harden is still gold. put Harden on the spurs and youll see a different player all together. its all about the system imo. If the coach is basically drawing up alot of iso's for Harden then you cant really blame the player for trying to execute those plays. Also I suspect that Harden chucks alot now because he thinks he has a vacuum under the net in Howard.

Rockets need to play more team ball.. they rely way to much on Harden and even Howard. They need to move that ball.

Clearly harden isn't willing to take that role anymore though. Klay is.

ThuglifeJ
09-16-2014, 07:26 PM

That would first require you to prove that Harden holds his teams offense back with his offensive play.
Harden isn't exactly inefficient, hes just not as efficient as he is in the regular season. Thats the difference . Klay holds his teams offense back in ways that Harden simply doesn't. Harden is still a superior passer and slasher when his shot isn't falling. We've already seen Harden in multiple roles outplay the standards that Klay has.

What series did you watch this last playoffs?? He was AWFUL.

this is what sits in my mind, not his regular season offensive capabilities.

Verbal Christ
09-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Harden 2013 - 25.4/6/5 38 MPG PER 23.51 Career 18/4/4 24 years old
Thompson 2013 - 18.4/2.2/3.1 35 MPG PER 14.32 23 years old

What is there to argue? Some people are too dense or blinded to believe anything other than their view of things is correct. More than a few posters here get a kick out of riling up a certain fan base, and many (myself included) fell for the bait.

Realistically, there is nothing to defend. I like James Harden on my team. Yeah he sucks at defense, still he's real young and hopefully continues to develop. If you don't like his game that's cool too, you might not watch every Rockets game, but he makes them exciting. His euro step to the rim is almost unstoppable, when his shot is on its silky. He's an underrated passer. HIS DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE so maybe that alone will turn off some fans of basketball since all NBA stars MUST be 2 way players right? Whatevs ... I cant wait for the season to kick off so I can watch The Beard filling it up!

FOBolous
09-16-2014, 07:42 PM
do any of you ever get tired of talking about and arguing about the same things over and over again?

goingfor28
09-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Harden: top 5 offensive player, piss poor lazy defender. Seems like a fair assessment. If he put in the effort on defense he could be in the top 5 argument overall imo

smith&wesson
09-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Clearly harden isn't willing to take that role anymore though. Klay is.

are we talking mindset or skillset ? because harden is the superior talent, I dont know how you can dispute that.

mightybosstone
09-16-2014, 08:11 PM
And what do you want me to say to that?? You're telling me you don't want to read my posts. Cool, congrats. The rest of it is just utter crap you've said this over and over and to be real you sound like a huge baby.
It's not utter crap. It's cold, hard facts. You're a hater and a troll, and the quicker you learn to accept it, the fast you can move on and actually discuss basketball without being a magnificent douche in the process.

There's been a lot of rockets threads this off season, I'm allowed to state my perspective and criticisms just like any thread.
But when that makes up the majority of your posts over an extended period of time, you have a problem. I don't like Kobe or the Lakers. There's probably never been a time at any point in my seven years on PSD that Lakers hate made up more than 50% of my contributions to PSD over a two-week period. Why? Because I'm not a troll. I don't need to regurgitate the same **** and over and over again to get a rise out of people or create threads with the sole purpose of pissing off an entire fan base. I can dislike a player, a team or a fan base and still show them respect. You cannot, and it's why nobody takes you seriously or respects you.

This will be my last post on the matter. I'm going back to ignoring you now.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 08:14 PM
What series did you watch this last playoffs?? He was AWFUL.

this is what sits in my mind, not his regular season offensive capabilities.

You're going in circles now. He was STILL far better than Klay. He only seems awful because of the lofty standards he sets in the games you claim to be ignoring.

But Im well aware that you're ignoring an entire seasons worth of play. Thats not something to be held as a positive, particularly when the guy you're backing has performed worse in ANY capacity. We've seen Harden in too many roles to claim Klay helps his team more, including these past playoffs+World Cup.

Harden has handled the role change tremendously, he could be doing more if he got in shape and paid attention to detail, but hes not at a level beneath a guy like Klay.

Chronz
09-16-2014, 08:22 PM
How has he proven capable??? He's flopped each time he gets to the playoffs even in okc he was awful in the finals... I dont consider that capable or proven

Notice how you are singling out minor portions. In situations that a guy like Klay has yet to advance to. The guy you're backing has flopped HARDER before even getting that far.

Harden was essential to OKC's Finals run. He performed better than Klay has in any capacity on route to that Finals Blunder so I dont think a supporter of Klay can be one to talk down on that playoff campaign. It makes no sense when the biggest criticism you hold, just happens to be something Klay has proven even less than.

The Rockets were a great offensive team these playoffs, Hardens teams have consistently improved offensively with him on the floor to a higher degree than Klay. I understand you dont like Harden, but lets do a better job of hiding the obvious plz.
You seem to think reducing the sample with every post is helping your argument, well if you want to do that, just be sure your boy has something more to speak on his behalf by comparison.

metswon69
09-16-2014, 09:25 PM
How many James Harden bashing threads do we need? We've talked about the amount of anti Rocket threads being posted in the NBA forum before as well.