PDA

View Full Version : 2014 NBA Mock Playoffs 1st Round: (2) Washington Wizards vs (7) Detroit Pistons

Sadds The Gr8
08-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Every summer, PSD holds a game which mocks that year's NBA offseason. This year, users from the site took the reigns of NBA FRANCHISES and had to utilize their skills via draft, trades, and free agency to improve their teams. At the end of the game, GMs voted on how they believed the regular season of this game would shake up. These are the playoffs of PSD's 2013 NBA Mock Offseason.

Please take the time to consider each line up, the match-up itself, and vote on which team you believe would win in a seven game series.

Washington has home court advantage.

Washington Depth Chart:
PG: Tony Parker / Mario Chalmers
SG: Danny Green / Marco Bellinelli
SF: Luol Deng / Caron Butler
PF: Dirk Nowitzki / Udonis Haslem / Anthony Tolliver /Ryan Kelly
C: Anderson Varejao / Chris "Birdman" Andersen / Kendrick Perkins

Detroit Depth Chart:
C: Andre Drummond / Jon Leuer
PF: Kevin Garnett / Brandon Bass
SF: Khris Middleton / Francisco Garcia
SG: Kobe Bryant / Iman Shumpert / Leandro Barbosa
PG: Derrick Rose / Devin Harris/ Pablo Prigioni

Washington Write-up

Our Players Have Knees... Wizards in 5

Detorit sent no write-up

Mr. Baller
08-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Wiz

Sadds The Gr8
08-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Bump

curtcocaine
08-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Kobe

The_Jamal
08-06-2014, 04:46 PM
lol woops. Almost voted for Pistons to screw with Wizards because saw thought they'd be killing here. They win this series though.

Mr. Baller
08-06-2014, 06:03 PM
lol woops. Almost voted for Pistons to screw with Wizards because saw thought they'd be killing here. They win this series though.

The only reason this is close because D-rose and kobe are damn cult leaders... and player votes based on grudges and not who actually has the better team

dalton749
08-06-2014, 06:52 PM
ill take the team with knees here

Mr. Baller
08-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Smart man

KnicksorBust
08-06-2014, 07:43 PM
I feel bad for Baller he has to face his American Hero in the playoffs.

KnicksorBust
08-06-2014, 07:46 PM
I actually like Detroit because I think Rose is going to have a "comeback player of the year" type of season and I love Drummond. Middleton (underrated shooter if u don't know) and KG space the floor nicely. I'm going with the Wiz but if both teams were guaranteed healthy then it'd be a slugfest. Kobe is such a wildcard at the moment.

Mr. Baller
08-06-2014, 08:33 PM
I feel bad for Baller he has to face his American Hero in the playoffs.

It is rough, but for the love of god mix up the sig more often. Such a boring bet if you don't keep changing it