PDA

View Full Version : What picks would these players fall in for the 2014 NBA draft?

FlashBolt
08-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Please keep in mind that this excludes their time in the NBA so judge it as if they were still undrafted.

Kevin Durant
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant

goingfor28
08-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Well I never saw kobe play at lower marion sooo

Lebron St Vincent St mary
Melo oak
Kd Texas
Wade Marquette

I also don't really remember watching wade at Marquette for some reason

jaydubb
08-06-2014, 12:03 AM
#1Kd
#2Lebron
#3Anthony
#4Wade
#5Kobe

That is if you entirely exclude their nba careers. I almost went with lebron #1 but kd dominated at a higher level in college so I think he's a safer pick at this point to go #1.. Carmelo and wade played college ball which I personally would value more then watching Kobe dominate high school ball.

*Silver&Black*
08-06-2014, 12:21 AM
Excluding NBA career, draft order:

Lebron
Anthony (NCAA champ prospect over Durant)
Durant (had questions about size/weight so we are keeping those heading into this draft too)
Wade
Kobe

Including NBA career, draft order:

Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Wade
Anthony

mrblisterdundee
08-06-2014, 12:29 AM
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kobe Bryant

dhopisthename
08-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Lebron has been called the greatest prospect of all time. He would go #1.
after that I am not sure I think there is a chance that kobe goes #2. he had the perfect size plus everything that you would want in a shooting gaurd. I can say wade would go #5 for sure

seikou8
08-06-2014, 01:17 AM
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kobe Bryant

/ thread don't cry lakers fans remember kobe got to where he is today because of his work ethic and developing his skill set over time in the nba

SPURSFAN1
08-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Lebron has been called the greatest prospect of all time. He would go #1.
after that I am not sure I think there is a chance that kobe goes #2. he had the perfect size plus everything that you would want in a shooting gaurd. I can say wade would go #5 for sure

I'm pretty sure it was tim duncan.

dhopisthename
08-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it was tim duncan.

not even close. lebron had the size of a power forward, faster then most point guards, better passer than most point guards, good ball handler, amazing length, and had great hops. he had one weakness which was his jump shot which most people thought he had good form it just wasn't going in.

SPURSFAN1
08-06-2014, 01:44 PM
not even close. lebron had the size of a power forward, faster then most point guards, better passer than most point guards, good ball handler, amazing length, and had great hops. he had one weakness which was his jump shot which most people thought he had good form it just wasn't going in.

Sorry dude but TD was surer than a sure thing. Like a 100% pass rate. I think his junior year he would have been number 1. He decided to stay one more year. His stock would surely be higher than lebron.

abe_froman
08-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Sorry dude but TD was surer than a sure thing. Like a 100% pass rate. I think his junior year he would have been number 1. He decided to stay one more year. His stock would surely be higher than lebron.

td was hyped,but lebron was hyped up as the greatest prospect in history.i mean there was a reason espn would show his hs games instead of actual college/pro games

SPURSFAN1
08-06-2014, 02:01 PM
td was hyped,but lebron was hyped up as the greatest prospect in history.i mean there was a reason espn would show his hs games instead of actual college/pro games

Hype has nothing to do with team evaluations. Big skilled big men like Duncan would 100% go ahead of hyped high school players. TD would go number 1 across the board.

ManningToTyree
08-06-2014, 02:04 PM
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kobe Bryant

This

ManRam
08-06-2014, 02:12 PM
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kobe Bryant

Yeah. I think the answer to this question is pretty straight forward. I could see an argument for Melo over KD just due to Melo's college success, but if Darko went ahead of Melo (regardless how dumb it was) I'm sure KD would too. Kobe's obviously 5th; the guy was drafted 13th overall. And the hype for LeBron exceeds the hype for all these guys.

kingkenny01
08-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Undrafted best case scenario playing in greece in their second division

NoahH
08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Excluding NBA career, draft order:

Lebron
Anthony (NCAA champ prospect over Durant)
Durant (had questions about size/weight so we are keeping those heading into this draft too)
Wade
Kobe

Including NBA career, draft order:

Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Wade
Anthony
Agree

Jeffy25
08-07-2014, 01:59 AM
1. LeBron James