PDA

View Full Version : Wolves only talking to Cavs about Love?

nickdymez
07-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Just go an alert on my phone stating that the Wolves are only interested in trade talks with Cavs. Why is that when it seems that other teams are offering similar, if not more than what the Cavs are willing to offer? Golden State put together a pretty decent package so did the bulls. Even the Knicks offered a solid package. :confused:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11289379/minnesota-timberwolves-talking-kevin-love-trade-only-cleveland-cavaliers

TrueFan420
07-30-2014, 11:26 PM
Any link to this or is it just you're opinion cause I'm sure their listening to everyone just really want wiggins.

SPURSFAN1
07-30-2014, 11:28 PM
Teams don't have the weapons to stop 2 wing players of their size, but teams do have the weapons to stop a good PF and great SF. They are making the wrong choice.

bleedprple&gold
07-30-2014, 11:28 PM
It would be stupid to come out and say this because they would lose leverage. Don't believe it.

nickdymez
07-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Any link to this or is it just you're opinion cause I'm sure their listening to everyone just really want wiggins.

I added a link. wasnt the alert that came on my phone. But it took me seconds to find it on google.

Avenged
07-30-2014, 11:35 PM
I mean Wiggins alone is what probably has them thinking that. Potential superstar and all.

TrueFan420
07-30-2014, 11:36 PM
I added a link. wasnt the alert that came on my phone. But it took me seconds to find it on google.

Thanks... but not buying it. It would kill their leverage.

bucketss
07-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Just go an alert on my phone stating that the Wolves are only interested in trade talks with Cavs. Why is that when it seems that other teams are offering similar, if not more than what the Cavs are willing to offer? Golden State put together a pretty decent package so did the bulls. Even the Knicks offered a solid package. :confused:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11289379/minnesota-timberwolves-talking-kevin-love-trade-only-cleveland-cavaliers

neither offers, especially the knicks offer which was laughable, is as good as what Cleveland is offering.

mightybosstone
07-30-2014, 11:40 PM
I find it hard to believe that Minnesota has completely limited their discussions of trading Love to just Cleveland. But if that is true, it would likely be because of two reasons:

1. Minnesota desperately wants Wiggins and they think Cleveland will ultimately budge. If other teams they've had discussions with are unwilling to deal their young star-caliber players, that may also be a factor.

2. Love has told the Wolves' front office that he will only sign a long-term deal with Cleveland. I find this unlikely, but it's possible. Minnesota can always counter with "Well you can't sign a significant deal with Cleveland a year from now without our help." But if Love is using what little leverage he has, it could hurt Minnesota's chances to deal with other teams.

JordansBulls
07-30-2014, 11:41 PM
Wiggins alone is greater than any other package.

IKnowHoops
07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Thanks... but not buying it. It would kill their leverage.

So if true, what kind of packaged could this be reduced to, due to lack of leverage MN would now have?

gatkins11
07-30-2014, 11:50 PM
I mean Wiggins alone is what probably has them thinking that. Potential superstar and all.

That and essentially seven years of team control.

king4day
07-30-2014, 11:50 PM
Wiggins alone is greater than any other package.

Exactly.
Bulls package wouldn't be terrible.
Warriors package (if it includes Klay) isn't bad either. Without Klay, it's an insulting offer.

For the Wolves, if they can get Wiggins and Bennett, they have a really solid young core to build around while they can still compete with Rubio and Pek.
Or, if they decide to trade for Young, they are basically done rebuilding and just need to develop their players. All in a single offseason.

If you have a chance at a possible game changer, you take it. Especially when all these rookies and second year players will be so cheap for so long AND under Wolves control for nearly a decade.

JordansBulls
07-30-2014, 11:57 PM
A fair trade is Lebron for Love.

Sadds The Gr8
07-31-2014, 12:04 AM
because the Cavs have the best package?

beasted86
07-31-2014, 12:05 AM
It would be stupid to come out and say this because they would lose leverage. Don't believe it.

This. Use common sense.

KnickNyKnick
07-31-2014, 12:06 AM
my package is better

ewing
07-31-2014, 12:09 AM
pics dude

beasted86
07-31-2014, 12:13 AM
I find it hard to believe that Minnesota has completely limited their discussions of trading Love to just Cleveland. But if that is true, it would likely be because of two reasons:

1. Minnesota desperately wants Wiggins and they think Cleveland will ultimately budge. If other teams they've had discussions with are unwilling to deal their young star-caliber players, that may also be a factor.

2. Love has told the Wolves' front office that he will only sign a long-term deal with Cleveland. I find this unlikely, but it's possible. Minnesota can always counter with "Well you can't sign a significant deal with Cleveland a year from now without our help." But if Love is using what little leverage he has, it could hurt Minnesota's chances to deal with other teams.

1. Why would they let info leak that they are only negotiating with the Cavs then if they don't want to include Wiggins? How would this put more pressure on Cleveland?

2. Again, if Love only wants the Cavs, then Minnesota has lost all leverage to trade him. So how does leaking this info put more pressure on Cleveland to include Wiggins?

dnl123
07-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Once I read the OP say even the Knicks offered a solid package I knew I could never take a post from him seriously ever again.

Hellcrooner
07-31-2014, 12:16 AM
Wiggins.
3 years + Qo + 4 years after they match anybody.

8 years of the dude that is supposed to be the next Lebron/ Durant.

Why should they listen to ANY other offers?

dnl123
07-31-2014, 12:20 AM
The trade is inevitable, let's just stop talking about it for a few weeks until we know something worth talking about!

Dade County
07-31-2014, 12:28 AM
I think Love should sign the same contract as Lbj moving forward if they trade him to the Cav's. He wouldn't want to be stuck there if Lbj leaves.

Also, no one should believe this report, a team wouldn't rule out any suitors.

What I can believe might have happen is that, the Cav's & T wolves already came to a deal & they are wanting the until the 30days are up, so wiggens can be traded.

THE MTL
07-31-2014, 12:42 AM
One word: Wiggins. That alone beats every other team's offer.

Chronz
07-31-2014, 01:02 AM

lmfao

mngopher35
07-31-2014, 01:15 AM
The expectation remains that the Wolves will emerge from this saga with no less than Wiggins, 2013 No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett and a future first-round pick from the Cavs in exchange for Love before August is out.

Took that from the article, hope it is true.

bucketss
07-31-2014, 01:23 AM

so why don't the bulls trade rose for love than?

bucketss
07-31-2014, 01:24 AM
my package is better

pics dude

lol

elledaddy
07-31-2014, 01:38 AM
I just dont get why everybody is sooooo high on Wiggins. He just seems like he's going to be an above average/all star at some point type of player TO ME. He is not Lebron( when he was a rookie) unless he's gonna gain a couple inches and bout 45 pounds. He is not Durant ( when he was a rookie) unless he magically gains a deadly jump shot in next 60 days. WHILE I ADMIT THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN YEARS WORTH OF WIGGINS PLAY, I have seen a decent amount of his play. I honestly dont see anything better than Rudy Gay/Demar Derozan. I personally believe Parker will be the better player but what do I know.

Dade County
07-31-2014, 01:45 AM
Wiggins.
3 years + Qo + 4 years after they match anybody.

8 years of the dude that is supposed to be the next Lebron/ Durant.

Why should they listen to ANY other offers?

I think wiggens should take the Qo after the 3yrs & bounce to Toronto; their is no way he should give that organization more then 4yrs of his time.

Or just say F it, when & if they trade him to the Wolves he should ask to be traded to Toronto privately & publicly day 1. o show up to any press conference or anything, just hope on a private jet back home & stay there for a couple of months.

Any bad news he gets in the states, can easily be tuned out by the media and fans in Canada. lol

bucketss
07-31-2014, 01:45 AM
I just dont get why everybody is sooooo high on Wiggins. He just seems like he's going to be an above average/all star at some point type of player TO ME. He is not Lebron( when he was a rookie) unless he's gonna gain a couple inches and bout 45 pounds. He is not Durant ( when he was a rookie) unless he magically gains a deadly jump shot in next 60 days. WHILE I ADMIT THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN YEARS WORTH OF WIGGINS PLAY, I have seen a decent amount of his play. I honestly dont see anything better than Rudy Gay/Demar Derozan. I personally believe Parker will be the better player but what do I know.

well if hes the next derozan than the wolves would be trading for a future all star. but i think wiggins has more potential,

Sota4Ever
07-31-2014, 02:15 AM
I think wiggens should take the Qo after the 3yrs & bounce to Toronto; their is no way he should give that organization more then 4yrs of his time.

Or just say F it, when & if they trade him to the Wolves he should ask to be traded to Toronto privately & publicly day 1. o show up to any press conference or anything, just hope on a private jet back home & stay there for a couple of months.

Any bad news he gets in the states, can easily be tuned out by the media and fans in Canada. lol

You're an idiot.

DillyDill
07-31-2014, 02:31 AM

The QO is waaaayyyy to risky, what if he blows something out God forbid? He should just take the 5 year max and stay for 9 years

thechom80
07-31-2014, 02:42 AM
The deal is done. They're just throwing crap out there to keep it in the news until it can be announced.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 02:45 AM

My kind of poster. You know it's going to happen, when is the only question.

IKnowHoops
07-31-2014, 02:49 AM

Feels like Wiggens is in this trade, just hope Dieng is too.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 03:06 AM
What is Wiggins value anyway? If Cleveland is giving up 2 firsts and Bennett + another player to go along with Wiggins I imagine Wiggins is only worth about 50-60% of Love's trade value. Lets say Wiggins refuses to play for Minnesota and forces his way home could he be had for only Derozan and a 1st? Because these rumored trades really don't give him much value.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 03:08 AM
well if hes the next derozan than the wolves would be trading for a future all star. but i think wiggins has more potential,

If Wiggins works as hard as Derozan he'll be way better. Wiggins is naturally gifted so he his ceiling really depends on how much he wants it.

kobe4thewinbang
07-31-2014, 04:35 AM
So what will the trade be?

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 04:49 AM
Bwahahaha. What an ultimate troll. You really think the Knicks offered a comparable package?

FraziersKnicks
07-31-2014, 05:27 AM
Yeah I stopped at the Knicks offering a decent package bit...

JLeBeau76
07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
So what will the trade be?

Hard to tell. It can be many pieces, especially since a third party will prob be involved.

Expect Minnesota to get at least Some of the following: Wiggins Bennett /Young 1 or 2 picks (sending out Love Martin/JJ maybe Dieng)

Cavs will receive: Love JJ? Rim protector? (Sending Wiggins, Bennett, 1-3 PICKS)

Third team (prob Denver or Philadelphia) ; receive possibly some of the following. Bennett, Martin, JJ, picks

Of course this is just speculation on my part based on current rumors.

Dade County
07-31-2014, 08:08 AM
The QO is waaaayyyy to risky, what if he blows something out God forbid? He should just take the 5 year max and stay for 9 years

No... I am tired of that organization not being able to build a contending team or just having the worse luck possible.

Wiggens should run away as for a possible, he could easily use the excuse that he wants to go HOME LMAO!

I can really see it happening, there is no reason why he should accept going to the Wolves, so he can end up the next KG or Love (if he's good enough of course, only time will tell).

koreancabbage
07-31-2014, 09:06 AM
Once I read the OP say even the Knicks offered a solid package I knew I could never take a post from him seriously ever again.

it took THAT post from him to never take him seriously ever again?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! lol

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Bwahahaha. What an ultimate troll. You really think the Knicks offered a comparable package?
Shut up

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 10:18 AM
The only reason Minnesota would say they're only talking to the Cavs is if the deal is 99% done. If the deal is all but agreed upon Minnesota doesn't lose any leverage - there is no going backwards.

If you ask a Cavs fan, though, they'll swear that if this is true then Minnesota doesn't get Wiggins. If you disagree with them you're deemed a "hater."

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 10:48 AM
A lesson about trolling/bating - sometimes you need more than one hook:

This is absolutely trolling/baiting.

This is co-trolling/baiting. Now I could just report Dade County, but by all means, people can change their ways...

Hellcrooner
07-31-2014, 12:19 PM
the deal is probably done and they are just waiting for the 30 days B.s so they can trade wiggins.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 12:34 PM
I bet you're wrong Hellcrooner. I bet with the recent rumors that Wiggins is now out of the deal. They're probably taking Bennett out, too. Bennett's 35% FG as a PF last year is just way too promising to give up for a 25 year old top 10 NBA player.

Are the future 1st round picks for a top 10 team still available? Lets throw those the Wolves way, they don't mean anything anyway.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 12:51 PM
I like how everyone in here is talking about Wiggins potential and he's never played a game in the NBA. I also like how clowns are making references to the Knicks when that was in fact a decent trade. I wish Psd wasn't so filled with biased posters. We all know everyone hates the Knicks, Melo, and kobe more than aids

Arch Stanton
07-31-2014, 01:18 PM
The only reason Minnesota would say they're only talking to the Cavs is if the deal is 99% done. If the deal is all but agreed upon Minnesota doesn't lose any leverage - there is no going backwards.

If you ask a Cavs fan, though, they'll swear that if this is true then Minnesota doesn't get Wiggins. If you disagree with them you're deemed a "hater."

We think you're a hater for making comments like these which attack the fan base.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 01:25 PM

This is co-trolling/baiting. Now I could just report Dade County, but by all means, people can change their ways...

It's not trolling Wiggins himself said he wanted to be a Raptor.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 02:00 PM
We think you're a hater for making comments like these which attack the fan base.

I'm getting this opinion based on the representation of the fan base I have. You're part of that representation...

I want the trade to be over so I don't have to deal with these PSD Cavs fans any longer. They're more entitled than any sort of fan I've ever chatted with on PSD.

Some of you are like the single child who gets everything they want. After years of being spoiled by Lebron or #1 draft picks you just want more more more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRdxM-MRhY 24 seconds in.

Dade County
07-31-2014, 02:15 PM

I'm not trolling or bating anyone... I didn't call out the Wolves fans, I just stated that I am tired of that organization not putting a contending team together and wasting star talent careers.

Whats wrong with you?

Kg could have took some of Timmy rings, if he had a good team around him.

JLeBeau76
07-31-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm getting this opinion based on the representation of the fan base I have. You're part of that representation...

I want the trade to be over so I don't have to deal with these PSD Cavs fans any longer. They're more entitled than any sort of fan I've ever chatted with on PSD.

Some of you are like the single child who gets everything they want. After years of being spoiled by Lebron or #1 draft picks you just want more more more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRdxM-MRhY 24 seconds in.

If Cavs fans sound like spoiled children then im afraid you sound like that drunk at the end of the bar who is there every day from sunup to sundown just drinking and complaining about how everyone is out to get him and if it wasn't for everyone else he would have been something.

Look, Wiggins is more than likely going to be in the trade but it's a fanbases right to want as much as they can get. And usually they express it in a fervent manner that can get annoying for those on the other side of the coin.

So let me ask you this before you rip me to shreds, imagine if the roles were reversed, wouldn't you have at least a small desire to get a player like Love without giving up the potential of Wiggins?

Be realistic in your answer, at least to yourself if not to anyone else.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm not trolling or bating anyone... I didn't call out the Wolves fans, I just stated that I am tired of that organization not putting a contending team together and wasting star talent careers.

Whats wrong with you?

bait
bāt/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: baiting
deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).
"the other boys reveled in baiting him about his love of literature"
synonyms: taunt, tease, goad, pick on, torment, persecute, plague, harry, bother, harass, hound; More

Lets disect your statement and why it is baiting:
1) The two parties most affected in this thread are Wolves fans and Cavs fans
2) You state: "their is no way he should give that organization more then 4yrs of his time...he should ask to be traded to Toronto privately & publicly day 1. o show up to any press conference or anything, just hope on a private jet back home & stay there for a couple of months." Your statement is clearly made to "taunt, tease or annoy" Wolves fans about getting Wiggins in a trade.
3) Your comment doesn't serve any other purpose and adds zero to the conversation and it's subject

This is baiting.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 02:40 PM
If Cavs fans sound like spoiled children then im afraid you sound like that drunk at the end of the bar who is there every day from sunup to sundown just drinking and complaining about how everyone is out to get him and if it wasn't for everyone else he would have been something.

Look, Wiggins is more than likely going to be in the trade but it's a fanbases right to want as much as they can get. And usually they express it in a fervent manner that can get annoying for those on the other side of the coin.

So let me ask you this before you rip me to shreds, imagine if the roles were reversed, wouldn't you have at least a small desire to get a player like Love without giving up the potential of Wiggins?

If the Wolves could right now trade something like Rubio, Dieng and Lavine for Russel Westbrook - I would do it in a heart beat and Love would stay. Heck, does OKC want anyone else from our roster?

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 02:42 PM
If the Wolves could right now trade something like Rubio, Dieng and Lavine for Russel Westbrook - I would do it in a heart beat and Love would stay. Heck, does OKC want anyone else from our roster?

Pretty sure you'd have to give up Wiggins for that. Now Wiggins + bad contract for Derozan and a first that can be arranged.

SPURSFAN1
07-31-2014, 02:43 PM

Whats wrong with you?

I disagree. Tim has the clutch gene.
I mean he wasn't beating those shaq and kobe teams either.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 02:55 PM

I think everyone would absolutely 100% agree trying to get Love without including Wiggins is and should be the preference of the Cavs. That isn't what is being argued. Even having the standpoint that the Cavs shouldn't give up Wiggins for Love isn't being debated. The standpoint that some Cavs fans have is that they will actually get Love without giving up Wiggins. If I call out this perspective as being a homer, that makes me by default (according to Cavs fans) a hater.

How about this - instead of being reasonable in what I feel the Wolves will get for Love (Wiggins, Bennett, 1st) I say that since Love has proven himself as a star in the league the Wolves should get Waiters, Bennett, Wiggins, 1st, and find a 3rd team to take on Martin and Barea. That's my new opinion. Call me unrealistic and I'll simply call you a hater.

Pierzynski4Prez
07-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Still shocked they didn't accept the knicks offer.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Pretty sure you'd have to give up Wiggins for that. Now Wiggins + bad contract for Derozan and a first that can be arranged.

You're still not convinced Wiggins is in the trade? Are you still in denial?

bucketss
07-31-2014, 02:58 PM
I like how everyone in here is talking about Wiggins potential and he's never played a game in the NBA. I also like how clowns are making references to the Knicks when that was in fact a decent trade. I wish Psd wasn't so filled with biased posters. We all know everyone hates the Knicks, Melo, and kobe more than aids

you do realize the knicks trade was based around amare,shumpert and hardaway right?, you really have that over wiggins,bennet and a 1st? lol it has nothing to do with hate for the knicks.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 02:58 PM
What? We don't have Wiggins...

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 03:03 PM
What? We don't have Wiggins...

you will and he probably won't be very happy about it. So why not trade him for an American who doesn't mind the cold like Derozan?

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 03:09 PM
you will and he probably won't be very happy about it. So why not trade him for an American who doesn't mind the cold like Derozan?
I take it you are sarcastic, but I'll play along. Because you can have Derozan for way way less.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 03:14 PM
I take it you are sarcastic, but I'll play along. Because you can have Derozan for way way less.

Derozan is an All-star with a great work ethic who only makes 10 million a year. How much is Wiggins really worth anyways these trade rumors involving Love suggest his value is lower than I thought. Derozan and a 1st rd pick or two should be enough.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Derozan is an All-star with a great work ethic who only makes 10 million a year. How much is Wiggins really worth anyways these trade rumors involving Love suggest his value is lower than I thought. Derozan and a 1st rd pick or two should be enough.

You can have Wiggins for way less.... Same answer as your previous question.

JLeBeau76
07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
I think everyone would absolutely 100% agree trying to get Love without including Wiggins is and should be the preference of the Cavs. That isn't what is being argued. Even having the standpoint that the Cavs shouldn't give up Wiggins for Love isn't being debated. The standpoint that some Cavs fans have is that they will actually get Love without giving up Wiggins. If I call out this perspective as being a homer, that makes me by default (according to Cavs fans) a hater.

How about this - instead of being reasonable in what I feel the Wolves will get for Love (Wiggins, Bennett, 1st) I say that since Love has proven himself as a star in the league the Wolves should get Waiters, Bennett, Wiggins, 1st, and find a 3rd team to take on Martin and Barea. That's my new opinion. Call me unrealistic and I'll simply call you a hater.

If I was a Wolves fan, I would want that as well! Would I expect it? No. But id want it!

As a Cavs fan, I'm sorry, you're being unrealistic. :D

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Stop hating.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM
you do realize the knicks trade was based around amare,shumpert and hardaway right?, you really have that over wiggins,bennet and a 1st? lol it has nothing to do with hate for the knicks.
I know what the trade was. Amare is comin off the books. Shump and Hardaway are studs. Hardaway still on a rookie contract I believe. It makes business sense. Wiggins won't stay in Minnesota anyway and we all know that. So again, NY offered a pretty decent package

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 04:15 PM
I know what the trade was. Amare is comin off the books. Shump and Hardaway are studs. Hardaway still on a rookie contract I believe. It makes business sense. Wiggins won't stay in Minnesota anyway and we all know that. So again, NY offered a pretty decent package

even if you believe Wiggins won't stay, you never turn down a trade when you have him for at least 4 years, and in reality probably 7.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:16 PM
even if you believe Wiggins won't stay, you never turn down a trade when you have him for at least 4 years, and in reality probably 7.
I don't see him staying there more than 7 years. I'm sorry but Minnesota isn't a place known for winning. KG was the only superstar that stayed.

JLeBeau76
07-31-2014, 04:16 PM

Just from an outsiders perspective, you might have taken a wrong turn in calling Shump a stud.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:17 PM
Just from an outsiders perspective, you might have taken a wrong turn in calling Shump a stud.
Why

Killerjug
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
I don't see him staying there more than 7 years. I'm sorry but Minnesota isn't a place known for winning. KG was the only superstar that stayed.

how many other superstars have the wolves had

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
how many other superstars have the wolves had
Lol. Exactly

JLeBeau76
07-31-2014, 04:19 PM
Why

Not hating because I only know what I have heard but isn't Shump considered....rough...on the offensive end? Good defender from what I hear tho.

Killerjug
07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Lol. Exactly

we've had one superstar and he stayed here i don't get your point

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:21 PM
we've had one superstar and he stayed here i don't get your point
In other words, no one wants to play there. One superstar in 60 years.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:21 PM
Not hating because I only know what I have heard but isn't Shump considered....rough...on the offensive end? Good defender from what I hear tho.
Elite defender, great finisher, nice 3pt. Shooter. He's still young too.

Killerjug
07-31-2014, 04:22 PM
In other words, no one wants to play there. One superstar in 60 years.

when we get them they stay :D

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:22 PM
when we get them they stay :D
Lmao. True.

bucketss
07-31-2014, 04:37 PM

so what makes you think shump and hardaway will stay?

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:39 PM
so what makes you think shump and hardaway will stay?
If they don't, it doesn't cost you much. They are still young talent in the league. Wiggins is the number 1 overall pick. You understand the difference right?

bucketss
07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
If they don't, it doesn't cost you much. They are still young talent in the league. Wiggins is the number 1 overall pick. You understand the difference right?

if them leaving don't cost much than i hope you realize what a garbage trade the knicks are offering. their only leverage is that their players might be less likely to leave,

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:50 PM
if them leaving don't cost much than i hope you realize what a garbage trade the knicks are offering. their only leverage is that their players might be less likely to leave,
I don't know man, I guess. We can both sit up here and assume away. Who knows. I know you people on this site like to argue about dumb ****.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't know man, I guess. We can both sit up here and assume away. Who knows. I know you people on this site like to argue about dumb ****.

Something tells me arguments seem to follow your posts. That's probably accurate.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 04:55 PM
Something tells me arguments seem to follow your posts. That's probably accurate.
Oh my ****in goodness man!!! Wtf? Why can't you people just have a reasonable discussion?

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 05:01 PM
That's always been my hope here. Some people think Shump is a "stud" and him being "young" is an asset. You like the NYK package over Wiggins because "Wiggins will leave in 7 years." That argument which it might be true isn't a reason not to take the best player available. Having Wiggins for 7 years is huge. Having Shump is not.

You need to get outside of the NY media to get an accurate perspective.

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 05:02 PM

sooooooo, the Wolves should just stop trying to make it work?

Like I said, no way on earth you pass up a player because you think he might leave in 7 years.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:03 PM
That's always been my hope here. Some people think Shump is a "stud" and him being "young" is an asset. You like the NYK package over Wiggins because "Wiggins will leave in 7 years." That argument which it might be true isn't a reason not to take the best player available. Having Wiggins for 7 years is huge. Having Shump is not.

You need to get outside of the NY media to get an accurate perspective.
I live in LA

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 05:04 PM
And Toronto is?

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:05 PM
sooooooo, the Wolves should just stop trying to make it work?

Like I said, no way on earth you pass up a player because you think he might leave in 7 years.
And that's why the wolves will remain a terrible franchise. The wolves want to gamble on Wiggins. Passing up more proven players on Chicago, GSW, and the Knicks "money" deal. For Wiggins who could be a bust. If that's the case then the cavs should keep him.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:05 PM
And Toronto is?
I said something about Toronto?

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 05:07 PM
And that's why the wolves will remain a terrible franchise. The wolves want to gamble on Wiggins. Passing up more proven players on Chicago, GSW, and the Knicks "money" deal. For Wiggins who could be a bust. If that's the case then the cavs should keep him.

they should take players that will keep them in the land of mediocre? You realize that is the death of a small market team, right?

You go for the high risk, high reward in Wiggins 10/10 times.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 05:07 PM
I said something about Toronto?
OK, then where is Wiggins going exactly?

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:08 PM
OK, then where is Wiggins going exactly?
Wtf are you talking about. Get out of here.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:10 PM
they should take players that will keep them in the land of mediocre? You realize that is the death of a small market team, right?

You go for the high risk, high reward in Wiggins 10/10 times.
I guess you being a fan of them makes you think that way, no knock on you at all. But they were offered solid pieces that could help maybe land a named guy. But maybe not. It's silly to me to gamble every single year and hope to hit the jackpot. It's never happened before in your history except once with KG.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 05:10 PM

I get blamed for not appeasing your Shump opinion but three posts later you're telling someone to get out of here.

Like I said - fighting usually follows your posts. That is accurate.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I get blamed for not appeasing your Shump opinion but three posts later you're telling someone to get out of here.

Are you paying attention? Are you a women? Serious question.

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 05:13 PM
I guess you being a fan of them makes you think that way, no knock on you at all. But they were offered solid pieces that could help maybe land a named guy. But maybe not. It's silly to me to gamble every single year and hope to hit the jackpot. It's never happened before in your history except once with KG.

no, I am thinking as a GM should. Why the **** would you take GS or Chicago's deal (forget NY's crap deal), just so you can be a 35-40 win team strapped financially? That is the worst place possible to be.

JustinTime
You can have Wiggins for way less.... Same answer as your previous question.

So what do you think he's worth using Raptors players. I know T-wolves want to give their fans a winner and with Derozan they're closer to that than Wiggins probably.

Hawkeye15

can you reply without insulting? Cmon man

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:15 PM
can you reply without insulting? Cmon man
Here we go. Why is that an insult? Asking if someone is a women is an insult? Why don't you ask this ****in guy why he keeps trolling me? Why the hell are you so fixed on me? Are me and you not having a decent discussion? Do you see what I'm dealing with? You mods are ****in biased here man. Your the worst.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 05:16 PM

Now sexism.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 05:17 PM
And Toronto is?

They're a better run team than the T-wolves and Wiggins is from Toronto.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:17 PM
Smh. I'm done here man. This is a terrible site.

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 05:20 PM
Here we go. Why is that an insult? Asking if someone is a women is an insult? Why don't you ask this ****in guy why he keeps trolling me? Why the hell are you so fixed on me? Are me and you not having a decent discussion? Do you see what I'm dealing with? You mods are ****in biased here man. Your the worst.

look at your line of responses. Do you seriously not realize the way you act here?

If you have a complaint, there are people to complain to here. I am mostly in the NBA forum, and you constantly do this.

Chill out dude.

IKnowHoops
07-31-2014, 05:22 PM
wtf are you talking about. Get out of here.

lol

bucketss
07-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Smh. I'm done here man. This is a terrible site.

you're one interesting character.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:23 PM
look at your line of responses. Do you seriously not realize the way you act here?

If you have a complaint, there are people to complain to here. I am mostly in the NBA forum, and you constantly do this.

Chill out dude.
None of these people are provoking me at all right? You're a joke man. You don't like any poster who doesn't praise you or agree with you. I've never been one to take kindly to the way you and others around here talk down to people. It's a forum at the end of the day, but you guys can do no wrong. I've been banned for saying someone is "foolish". Get the **** outta here. I'll go ahead and delete my account today. I'm sick of this ****.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 05:23 PM
I didn't exactly de-escalate the situation. That's my fault.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 05:24 PM
You said Wiggins will leave, I am just wondering where he is going?

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:26 PM
I didn't exactly de-escalate the situation. That's my fault.
No its all my fault around here. A guy was constantly sending me dm's about crazy ****. I told the mods and the guy kept doing it. He still does. No infractions or nothing. He even figured out my twitter and tried stalking me on there. There are a select few who constantly bait me and others, nothings done. But i get banned for calling someone foolish. Look at my posts in here. I tried to be as mature as possible. People constantly trolling. But Hawkeye waits until I say something. **** this. Lol. I would have deleted my account but I can't from my phone.

bucketss
07-31-2014, 05:27 PM
None of these people are provoking me at all right? You're a joke man. You don't like any poster who doesn't praise you or agree with you. I've never been one to take kindly to the way you and others around here talk down to people. It's a forum at the end of the day, but you guys can do no wrong. I've been banned for saying someone is "foolish". Get the **** outta here. I'll go ahead and delete my account today. I'm sick of this ****.

calm down man, btw you can't delete your account. but seriously just log out for a couple hours, get some fresh air, go to a restaurant. you will feel much better,

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:28 PM
calm down man, btw you can't delete your account. but seriously just log out for a couple hours, get some fresh air, go to a restaurant. you will feel much better,
I don't want to derail the thread anymore. But I'm cool. Lol.

WSU Tony
07-31-2014, 05:31 PM
No its all my fault around here. A guy was constantly sending me dm's about crazy ****. I told the mods and the guy kept doing it. He still does. No infractions or nothing. He even figured out my twitter and tried stalking me on there. There are a select few who constantly bait me and others, nothings done. But i get banned for calling someone foolish. Look at my posts in here. I tried to be as mature as possible. People constantly trolling. But Hawkeye waits until I say something. **** this. Lol. I would have deleted my account but I can't from my phone.

I teased my sister because she lost her **** in 2 seconds. Maybe other people are doing the same thing to you...

This is you being as mature as possible? Yikes. <---- that's going to make you lose your **** which is why I was tempted to say it.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:32 PM
I teased my sister because she lost her **** in 2 seconds. Maybe other people are doing the same thing to you...

This is you being as mature as possible? Yikes. <---- that's going to make you lose your **** which is why I was tempted to say it.
Past tense young lady.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Shut up

Shut up for what? We both know what you said was wrong.

Maybe you need to Get Smart.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Shut up for what? We both know what you said was wrong.

Maybe you need to Get Smart.
Hey mods. Here goes the little weirdo right here. The stalker who seems to have no rules on this site.

MonroeFAN
07-31-2014, 05:40 PM
I think the Cavs would be foolish to do this.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 05:44 PM
I think the Cavs would be foolish to do this.
Right. Why not keep Wiggins?

MonroeFAN
07-31-2014, 05:50 PM
Lord knows, I can definitely see this backfiring on them.

Love would become a 16 & 9 player who doesn't play defense.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Hey mods. Here goes the little weirdo right here. The stalker who seems to have no rules on this site.

What areyou talking about?

All I said was you need to smarten up since youve been posting some dumb things.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 06:00 PM

All I said was you need to smarten up since youve been posting some dumb things.
Creep alert

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Creep alert

How?

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 06:04 PM
How?
How what?

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 06:06 PM
How what?

How am i creepy for telling you that you need to stop posting unrational things. All i said was the knciks trade was terrible andyou need to smarten up for it

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 06:07 PM
How am i creepy for telling you that you need to stop posting unrational things. All i said was the knciks trade was terrible andyou need to smarten up for it
Oh ok. My fault

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 08:22 PM

read your posts. I mean, you are so argumentative, and take everything so personal. Take it easy, it's an internet forum.

I have never seeked approval here. Why would I start with you? Do you know how you become a moderator here? By not being a dick. So you can accuse me of what you wish, you have built this up for no reason. I never agree with your opinions on basketball, because I don't think you know anything about it. So? None of that matters in reality.

I hope for your sake you aren't this argumentative in real life man.

nickdymez
07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
read your posts. I mean, you are so argumentative, and take everything so personal. Take it easy, it's an internet forum.

I have never seeked approval here. Why would I start with you? Do you know how you become a moderator here? By not being a dick. So you can accuse me of what you wish, you have built this up for no reason. I never agree with your opinions on basketball, because I don't think you know anything about it. So? None of that matters in reality.

I hope for your sake you aren't this argumentative in real life man.
Nice job at baiting my friend. Let's just agree to ignore each other. You shouldn't have to listen to someone who knows nothing about basketball.

Hawkeye15
07-31-2014, 08:33 PM
Nice job at baiting my friend. Let's just agree to ignore each other. You shouldn't have to listen to someone who knows nothing about basketball.

well, I did ignore you forever, but I can't as a mod unfortunately.

It's all good. You toned it down the last page or so. Peace dude.

Sota4Ever
07-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Agreed. But a few Wolves fans would call this baiting. SMH

No saying that the Wolves will trade Love and Dieng to the Cavs without getting Wiggins is being blind and dumb.

Ariza's Better
07-31-2014, 09:47 PM

Creep alert

How?

How what?

Oh ok. My fault
This might be the worst exchange between two posters ever on PSD. And that's saying something.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-31-2014, 09:52 PM
:laugh2:

Haha, I just realized I put unrational instead of irrational. What the hell was I thinking.

Oefarmy2005
07-31-2014, 10:39 PM

Haha, I just realized I put unrational instead of irrational. What the hell was I thinking.

Haha, it's all good. It was a very funny exchange anyways. :)

Captain Moroni
07-31-2014, 10:48 PM
LeBron gets what LeBron wants.....we've seen this before, somewhere.

ewing
07-31-2014, 11:01 PM

well you didn't spell dimes with a y and a z.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 11:13 PM
LeBron gets what LeBron wants.....we've seen this before, somewhere.

Ahhh I ****ing hate Lebron. I really wonder sometimes whether he was actually born with a pair because all his actions suggest that he is a fill-in-the-blank.

JustinTime
07-31-2014, 11:14 PM

I'm going to have a hard time forgiving you for that.

bucketss
08-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Ahhh I ****ing hate Lebron. I really wonder sometimes whether he was actually born with a pair because all his actions suggest that he is a fill-in-the-blank.

i don't know how anyone can hate lebron tbh.

Captain Moroni
08-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Lebron is like the wanna be tough kid who picks a fight with a worthy foe, then shows up with his entire gang to ensure total defeat. I honestly believe he is afraid to actually go to war without stocking the odds completely in his favor. kind of pathetic.

JustinTime
08-01-2014, 12:45 AM
i don't know how anyone can hate lebron tbh.

That's gotta be a joke right? C'mon there's never been a more hate-able athlete that I could think of. The bigger question is how can anyone actually like him considering he's walking douche.

bucketss
08-01-2014, 12:53 AM
That's gotta be a joke right? C'mon there's never been a more hate-able athlete that I could think of. The bigger question is how can anyone actually like him considering he's walking douche.

?really well thats interesting.

JustinTime
08-01-2014, 01:02 AM
?really well thats interesting.

same

Oefarmy2005
08-01-2014, 07:42 AM
I like Lebron.

theheatles
08-01-2014, 08:19 AM
No. LeBron is actually one of the most likable athletes of all time, but your perspective is completely and utterly warped and you have some kind of mental disease from your environment or diet that has led you astray.

TheIlladelph16
08-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Never change Nickdymez, never change.... In one thread you've managed to:

1) Be an absolute hypocrite and borderline misogynistic
2) Refer to Shumpert & Hardway as "studs"
3) Claim the Knicks awful deal is on par with the Bulls, Cavs and Warriors' offers

The answer to your original question is Wiggins. The Knicks deal is absolute crap and the other two deals are trumped by a potential superstar in Wiggins.

mightybosstone
08-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Are you ****ing kidding me? There have been athletes accused and/or convicted of murder, rape, domestic abuse, multiple drug violations, assault and infidelity. There have been athletes that have been convicted of taking performance enhancing drugs or that have illegally bet on their own sport. Some athletes consistently have been proven to cheat on their spouses or have way too many children with way too many different women that they never see or care about. There have been athletes that have gotten their coaches fired or forced teams to trade them. And there have been a ridiculous amount of athletes that chased money over a chance to win titles.

Lebron hasn't done any of that and somehow he's the most unlikable athlete of all-time? You sir are clearly one of the most biased Lebron haters I have ever had the pleasure of responding to on PSD. You're entitled to you opinion, but just now that your opinion is as 100% wrong.

Confusious
08-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I kinda believe it. The MOMENT Wiggins was signed, all KLove talk ended abruptly.

MonroeFAN
08-01-2014, 11:01 AM

That walking douche married his high school sweetheart (who isn't a bomb shell by any means), donates millions of dollars to various charities, has no convictions, isn't a paparazzi target, and is an incredible basketball player.

Maybe you're the douche.

So have any "pro-love-trade" people successfully defended the fact that Love's numbers are going to be cut in half? That's his appeal, video game like numbers. He isn't a winner, he's not a good defender, he's expensive, and he's simply not worth trading Wiggins for. I honestly think Taj Gibson is a better target for the Cavs which could be had for a lot less (probably waiters).

nickdymez
08-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Never change Nickdymez, never change.... In one thread you've managed to:

1) Be an absolute hypocrite and borderline misogynistic
2) Refer to Shumpert & Hardway as "studs"
3) Claim the Knicks awful deal is on par with the Bulls, Cavs and Warriors' offers

The answer to your original question is Wiggins. The Knicks deal is absolute crap and the other two deals are trumped by a potential superstar in Wiggins.
Great

WSU Tony
08-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Great

Troll

nickdymez
08-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Troll
Bait

mbsalame123
08-01-2014, 12:20 PM
There is a report by Bob Finnan that the framework of a deal is already set in place: http://www.news-herald.com/article/20140731/NEWS/140739876

The deal right now as mentioned by Finnan is:

Kevin Love and Corey Brewer for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, a 2018 draft pick and other small pieces like the unguaranteed contracts.

I like the deal for both sides and the inclusion of Brewer in this deal is in my opinion a steal for the cavs as brewer kind of replaces all those skills that wiggins has in terms of defense, length, athleticism and he would fit well with lebron james and this might even make dion waiters expandable in my opinion. Lets say the wolves insist on having jj barea being included in the deal, well then comes in philadelphia who can offer thaddeus young in a three team trade sending him to minnesota for dion waiters and jj barea. Now this might sound like too much for the cavaliers and it might be but if it means getting love then I would do it, and if it means you get corey brewer as a replacement with ray allen and mike miller coming off the bench at the 2 and 3 then that is great!

So it'll be interesting to see what happens but I think a deal has been agreed to or is close to being agreed to and they are trying really hard to keep it a secret so that they can announce it on August 23 or sometime close to that date, when Andrew Wiggins is able to get traded.

So we'll see what happens but what do you guys think?

I also think that if philly is included in a deal then maybe bennett might go the other way and head over to philly with young coming to minnesota and the wolves receiving another first round pick for letting bennett go the other way.

So we'll see what happens. Anyways what do you guys make of this report? Do you think a trade like this can happen?

WSU Tony
08-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Every action has a reaction. Keeping Wiggins means he might turn into a star and you'd have a dynasty. Keeping Wiggins also means he might bust and Lebron wouldn't have a strong enough supporting cast for even one championship.

Trading Wiggins means you'd 100% for sure get a 25 year old top 3 offensive player in the league. Trading Wiggins also means you'd never have the chance for him to (maybe) turn into a star on your roster.

You guys have your eye on the "dynasty" situation right now. That option leaves an opportunity for Wiggins not to develop and a hole which means you might fall short of even one championship. The "safe" play is to trade for Love and know you're in very good shape for 1-2 championships. It's kind of the middle ground of the options.

I don't think anyone here can refute how I've laid this out. It's absolutely the cause/effect of the trade discussions we've been having for weeks now.

Oefarmy2005
08-01-2014, 03:04 PM
There is a report by Bob Finnan that the framework of a deal is already set in place: http://www.news-herald.com/article/20140731/NEWS/140739876

The deal right now as mentioned by Finnan is:

Kevin Love and Corey Brewer for Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, a 2018 draft pick and other small pieces like the unguaranteed contracts.

I like the deal for both sides and the inclusion of Brewer in this deal is in my opinion a steal for the cavs as brewer kind of replaces all those skills that wiggins has in terms of defense, length, athleticism and he would fit well with lebron james and this might even make dion waiters expandable in my opinion. Lets say the wolves insist on having jj barea being included in the deal, well then comes in philadelphia who can offer thaddeus young in a three team trade sending him to minnesota for dion waiters and jj barea. Now this might sound like too much for the cavaliers and it might be but if it means getting love then I would do it, and if it means you get corey brewer as a replacement with ray allen and mike miller coming off the bench at the 2 and 3 then that is great!

So it'll be interesting to see what happens but I think a deal has been agreed to or is close to being agreed to and they are trying really hard to keep it a secret so that they can announce it on August 23 or sometime close to that date, when Andrew Wiggins is able to get traded.

So we'll see what happens but what do you guys think?

I also think that if philly is included in a deal then maybe bennett might go the other way and head over to philly with young coming to minnesota and the wolves receiving another first round pick for letting bennett go the other way.

So we'll see what happens. Anyways what do you guys make of this report? Do you think a trade like this can happen?

First, I really like Brewer and was ecstatic that the Wolves signed him back so I'll be upset to see him go. Second, in order for the money to work, the Cavs would have to ship out somebody else(Waiters for example). But in any case, this deal is fair, even though Brewer is in perhaps because the Cavs do want to move Waiters and the Wolves do really want Young. In any case either with or without the 76ers involved it works for me. So in summary it would look like this:

Wolves: Out - Love, Brewer, JJ; In - Wiggins, Bennet, Young, 1st, guaranteed fillers(if need be)
Cavs: Out Wiggins, Bennet, Waiters, 1st; In - Love, Brewer
76ers: Out - Young; In - Waiters, JJ

I could care less if the 1st pick from the Cavs is involved or if it goes to the 76ers.

Sadds The Gr8
08-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Lol at hardaway Jr and shumpert being studs.

I wish dymez actually quit psd like he said he'd do...

WSU Tony
08-01-2014, 04:08 PM
He thought everyone was picking on him for calling him out on such a preposterous statement.

nickdymez
08-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Because most of the posters here are dumb and follow what either ESPN says or other posters around here say. If a guy isn't on your team or not named LeBron, you people here have something negative to say. And I really don't care about the childish ganging up and baiting that you kids here do, but I do like to post and I don't want to be banned for calling Tony a women, which she clearly is.

FlashBolt
08-01-2014, 05:25 PM
He thought everyone was picking on him for calling him out on such a preposterous statement.

He thinks everyone who is opposed to his ideals are ignorant and nuthuggers. It's funny because the only people who support him are the typical haters who will stick by each other like sticky guy regardless of whether or not they support his views. I can't tell if he serious about 99% of the things he type. It's so bad.. There should be a citizen-ban request on some users who are clearly trolling.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Stand for what you believe in.

HouRealCoach
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
If all the Cavs give up is Wiggins and BEnnett then that is highway robbery

Varejao/ Haywood
Love/ Thompson
LBJ/ Miller
Waiters/ Allen/ Delladova
Irving

Not fair at all...

JustinTime
08-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Bennett, Wiggins, Thompson + 2 firsts to T-wolves for K-Love

Within the next 5 years:

Cleveland will still be without a ring

and

The T-wolves will be relocated to Vancouver due to their Canadian players

NBA_Starter
08-01-2014, 10:48 PM
I am beginning to wonder if he will ever be traded at all.

Oefarmy2005
08-01-2014, 11:44 PM
I am beginning to wonder if he will ever be traded at all.
Well he isn't getting traded for three weeks if he is. Why did you start to "wonder" now?

nickdymez
08-02-2014, 12:10 AM
He thinks everyone who is opposed to his ideals are ignorant and nuthuggers. It's funny because the only people who support him are the typical haters who will stick by each other like sticky guy regardless of whether or not they support his views. I can't tell if he serious about 99% of the things he type. It's so bad.. There should be a citizen-ban request on some users who are clearly trolling.
Lol. You're doing to much thinking nerd.

mbsalame123
08-02-2014, 03:01 PM
I think Kevin Love is a cleveland cavalier by next week or at least the trade will be leaked next week. Things are kind of heating up again or lots of speculation has happened with Bob Finnan, Love making comments about coming back to play, Bennett being pulled out of the toronto game and the Wiggins jersey not being sold anymore, lots of speculation moves this week were done and next week the trade will be leaked and it will be a three to four team trade with philly as a possible third team and maybe boston or someone else as the 4th team.

Ultimately I see Love and Barea ending up in Cleveland with Wiggins along with Young and maybe Bennett(unless he goes to philly) ending up in minnesotta and waiters will be a surprise throw in considering he has been complaining a lot about not wanting to come off the bench so maybe cleveland decides enough is enough and they want to get a replacement for him in the trade like Corey Brewer (i dont think kevin martin gets traded because saunders wants to compete now and he likes martin). But I can see waiters staying but we will see.

I expect the wolves to get young, wiggins and bennett while keeping martin and they might possibly be forced to trade dieng to the cavs along with maybe corey brewre if the cavs are forced to trade waiters. But we will see.

I expect love to be a cavalier by the end of the month at the latest and see a possible trade being agreed upon sometime next week maybe and it might be made public lol we'll see

bucketss
08-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I think Kevin Love is a cleveland cavalier by next week or at least the trade will be leaked next week. Things are kind of heating up again or lots of speculation has happened with Bob Finnan, Love making comments about coming back to play, Bennett being pulled out of the toronto game and the Wiggins jersey not being sold anymore, lots of speculation moves this week were done and next week the trade will be leaked and it will be a three to four team trade with philly as a possible third team and maybe boston or someone else as the 4th team.

Ultimately I see Love and Barea ending up in Cleveland with Wiggins along with Young and maybe Bennett(unless he goes to philly) ending up in minnesotta and waiters will be a surprise throw in considering he has been complaining a lot about not wanting to come off the bench so maybe cleveland decides enough is enough and they want to get a replacement for him in the trade like Corey Brewer (i dont think kevin martin gets traded because saunders wants to compete now and he likes martin). But I can see waiters staying but we will see.

I expect the wolves to get young, wiggins and bennett while keeping martin and they might possibly be forced to trade dieng to the cavs along with maybe corey brewre if the cavs are forced to trade waiters. But we will see.

I expect love to be a cavalier by the end of the month at the latest and see a possible trade being agreed upon sometime next week maybe and it might be made public lol we'll see

nah nothing will be done untill the end of the month untill wiggins contract can be traded.

prodigy
08-02-2014, 05:52 PM
So the cavs will end up trading Wiggins, waiters, Bennett, draft picks and expiring for love and JJ? Lol, umm no.

Waiters will be starting SG for the cavs. He's coming off his best season avg 16. Corey brewer is butt.