PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe is upset at the Suns

shep33
07-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Eric Bledsoe says Suns are using restricted free agency against him cbsprt.co/1rnCQzK

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz38cDc2wsx

He says that they're using the RFA rules against.

goingfor28
07-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Love bled but he's not worth a max so idk why he's getting so upset. Can't blame him for trying tho :shrug:

Duncan = Donkey
07-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Quote is out of context, what he actually says is
"I can understand the Phoenix Suns are using a restricted free agent against me. But I understand that."

MrfadeawayJB
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Now he's seeming like a whiny *****. He's not worthy of a max. The suns should do a S&T and get assets

0nekhmer
07-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Wtf, using the RFA against him? It's a business and if no other team is gonna offer the max for him, why give him one? I'd say, this is a fair offer, and if you're willing to test the market, go ahead.

ThuglifeJ
07-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Jeez if any of these guys played in early 2000 they'd be happy to get 6 mil... Maybe an exaggeration but the only guys getting max contracts were legit potential second coming of MJs or top 20 all time bigs..

What's wrong with these kids. I guess if I saw that capable price tag floating around I'd try to reach for it to knowing I'm not worth it.

5ass
07-26-2014, 06:57 PM
What exactly is he saying?

shep33
07-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Quote I found was out of context. Mods can close this down/rename the title.

GrumpyOldMan
07-26-2014, 07:03 PM
If he were to sign a one year deal would he be a UFA at the end of next season?

bucketss
07-26-2014, 07:07 PM
Quote I found was out of context. Mods can close this down/rename the title.

aren't you a mod yourself lol.

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 07:13 PM
aren't you a mod yourself lol.

He is a Lakers team forum mod.

But, i would like to nominate you for NBA Forum mod. :)

bucketss
07-26-2014, 07:48 PM
He is a Lakers team forum mod.

But, i would like to nominate you for NBA Forum mod. :)

i appreciate the nomination but the power might corrupt me , so i respectfully decline.

TheMightyHumph
07-26-2014, 07:55 PM
What exactly is he saying?

I believe he is trying to let the NBA world know that he is a selfish person lacking knowledge who thinks very highly of himself.

This is what people don't like about the NBA.

Pootamis91
07-26-2014, 08:10 PM
wouldn't mind seeing him on the Celtics. somehow do a sign and trade involving him and Rondo could work out for both teams maybe

Iron24th
07-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Bledsoe should re-sign and STFU

Dade County
07-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Bledsoe should re-sign and STFU

Thats easy for you to say, it's not your future earnings.

If he wants the type of money he is looking for, he will opt into his 1yr qualifying offer and be an unrestricted free agent next season.

He just has to take that gamble that he wont get seriously injured.

JEDean89
07-26-2014, 09:26 PM
god bledsoe is holding the suns to a double standard since he is using his own FA to jack up his price. the suns offered him 4 years 48 mil, which guards like Ty Lawson, Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry, all but he superstar PG's make less than. He refused and now is saying that since the Suns won't cave and give him the number he wants, that they are using the rules against him. Except that the rules work more in Bledsoe's favor. All he has to do is go out and find a team, any team that will give him the number he wants and then the Suns will have 3 days to match. What is happening right now is that Bledsoe is overvaluing himself and is pissed that he isn't getting what he wants. If it is that hard to find a better offer out of 29 other teams, then he probably isn't worth more than than. Which he isn't.

Hellcrooner
07-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Bledsoe Just sign the QO and you will be 100% free next summer to go wherever you want.
But for the time being just STFU.

I dont really know why almost NEVER RFA sign the QO and call it a day.

THE MTL
07-26-2014, 10:11 PM
He should sign the 4yr/48million. Hell if im the Suns I might drop down the offer to 44 million. He isnt worth more than Lowry. He wants 15 mil per year over 3/4 of one good season. GTFO. And plus he had a moderate injury this year.

TheNumber37
07-26-2014, 11:24 PM
His agents are in his ear. Dude, you could be worth the max one day but not now... I think a lot of young athletes look at a max deal, like it is a franchise tag, and it is not.

Bledsoe is worth 4 years 50 million dollars, that is slightly over paying, but a good investment on a great two way player.

Truly I am surprised that another team hasn't slightly over paid, while giving him under the max and stealing him from Phoenix.

Darley Morey should have spoken up.
Eric Bledsoe doesn't wanna be the next Joe Johnson does he?

supersplashbros
07-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Good thing the Suns stole Isaiah Thomas from the Kings ... would a Monroe/Bledsoe trade help both sides?

IndyRealist
07-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Bledsoe Just sign the QO and you will be 100% free next summer to go wherever you want.
But for the time being just STFU.

I dont really know why almost NEVER RFA sign the QO and call it a day.
This. He's the perfect example of a player who SHOULD take the qualifying offer.

He should counter with a 2yr, $24M deal if he really thinks he is worth all of that money. In 2016 he'll make a killing.

Sadds The Gr8
07-27-2014, 12:49 AM
I don't know why some desperate team like LAL or Houston didn't max him just to see if Phoenix matched. Thought he'd get the same offer Hayward did from Charlotte

Chronz
07-27-2014, 01:02 AM
This is why a franchise tag is pretty unnecessary, RFA is much more significant

Vampirate
07-27-2014, 12:01 PM
In terms of value, he's basically making Lowry look like a steal now.

Now in terms of value with talent compared to the contract, it looks like it'll be Curry>Lowry>Bledsoe.

Obviously Curry is a steal, Lowry is probably slightly overpaid while Bledsoe if he's sticking to his demands will make any team he goes to really overpay him.

Hellcrooner
07-27-2014, 12:18 PM
This is why a franchise tag is pretty unnecessary, RFA is much more significant

if players had the balls to take the QO sistematically and spend half that years salary in paying private insurance for injury rfa would mean nothing.

theheatles
07-27-2014, 01:53 PM
well he has the dumbest, most unprofessional and worst agent in the league, so Bledsoe is at the mercy of the Suns front office.

bleedprple&gold
07-27-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't know why some desperate team like LAL or Houston didn't max him just to see if Phoenix matched. Thought he'd get the same offer Hayward did from Charlotte

I don't think any team really truly wanted to give him the max because they know it would be a way overpay (rumors were the Lakers were considering it but the fact they never did answers that question) and if Phoenix didn't match they are stuck with him at an outrageous price. Phoenix played this smart not giving in to his demands basically saying if you want the max go out and prove someone is willing to pay you that. Now I think the only team left that can even pay him that is Philly and they obviously are not going to. Now he basically has two choices: take the QO and become an unrestricted FA next year or take the 4/$48M from Phoenix. Personally I would take the guaranteed money. Bledsoe already has knee problems and one bad knee injury could cost him 10's of millions.

IndyRealist
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM
if players had the balls to take the QO sistematically and spend half that years salary in paying private insurance for injury rfa would mean nothing.

It's not really the players' fault. It's their agents. Players in RFA are 22-25yr old, and have never made a business decision in their lives. Their agent handles everything, including contract negotiations. And agents get paid a percentage, so they have every incentive to get their client the max amount of money in the shortest amount of time. There is no way an agent lets their cash cow take a qualifying offer and risk a injury that drives down their value or ends their career. People say the player is paying the agent so he's in charge, but how many players have said, "My agent is handling it"? How many people think that Bledsoe even KNOWS the last offer the Suns made?

IndyRealist
07-27-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't think any team really truly wanted to give him the max because they know it would be a way overpay (rumors were the Lakers were considering it but the fact they never did answers that question) and if Phoenix didn't match they are stuck with him at an outrageous price. Phoenix played this smart not giving in to his demands basically saying if you want the max go out and prove someone is willing to pay you that. Now I think the only team left that can even pay him that is Philly and they obviously are not going to. Now he basically has two choices: take the QO and become an unrestricted FA next year or take the 4/$48M from Phoenix. Personally I would take the guaranteed money. Bledsoe already has knee problems and one bad knee injury could cost him 10's of millions.

Phoenix is playing hardball, knowing that there's no way he takes the QO. Since they also said they will match any offer, including a max, no one is wasting their time on offering one.

GiantsSwaGG
07-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Why doesn't he sign with a team for 1 yr and then become a unrestricted FA? Is that even possible?

Deception
07-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Good thing the Suns stole Isaiah Thomas from the Kings ... would a Monroe/Bledsoe trade help both sides?

If the money is right for Bledsoe, I'd love that trade, helps both sided, but he doesn't deserve the max at all.

NBA_Starter
07-27-2014, 05:38 PM
There is a reason no one has offered him the max.

samcurrie13
07-27-2014, 05:44 PM
so he should be after a breakout season

IndyRealist
07-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Why doesn't he sign with a team for 1 yr and then become a unrestricted FA? Is that even possible?

He can take a 1yr qualifying offer with the Suns. I doubt any other team gives him a 1yr deal.

NBA_Starter
07-27-2014, 07:13 PM
so he should be after a breakout season

He should get a max based on one season?

kobe4thewinbang
07-28-2014, 12:17 AM
What does Bledsoe do exactly Make a few layups and threes? LOL...

slaker619
07-28-2014, 12:49 AM
He wants way too much

arlubas
07-28-2014, 02:59 AM
I'm so glad this situation played out the way it did. It's OK for a player to want more for himself but a guy like Bledsoe, with just one good season and injury issues, demanding the max is just ridiculous. Gotta love the reality check he and his agent received.

TheSilentBang
07-28-2014, 04:02 AM
I don't see anything wrong in him wanting more money. The Suns are also right imo to make him sign an offer sheet elsewhere and set market for himself.

SteBO
07-28-2014, 07:09 AM
What did PHX originally offer?

beasted86
07-28-2014, 08:45 AM
Suns are handling this the way more teams should. Most teams enjoy bidding against themselves and overpaying.

IndyRealist
07-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Suns are handling this the way more teams should. Most teams enjoy bidding against themselves and overpaying.

This is what Indy did wrong, twice. They should have declined Lance Stephenson's 4th year and made him a RFA last summer, and the market probably would have put him around $6-8M/yr. And let PG get to RFA instead of extending him max. Yes, someone would have given him a "max" contract, but it would be at smaller raises than what he is going to get now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Bucks played the same game last summer with Brandon Jennings. Were like go out and get a offer sheet. Bucks back then were saying "we'll match all offers" so less teams would waste their time. So in the end became a sign and trade just to get assets in return which Bucks won that trade.

sep11ie
07-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Wow, you people are quick to wanna hang someone.

NBA_Starter
07-28-2014, 10:32 PM

It's all hype.

TheSilentBang
07-29-2014, 03:24 AM
What did PHX originally offer?

4 years $48 million.

goingfor28
07-29-2014, 03:41 AM
Plays some fkn top notch D as well imo

FOBolous
07-29-2014, 04:08 AM
he sounds just like Chandler "but i am a star" Parsons.

P&GRealist
07-29-2014, 06:10 AM
Just do Bledsoe and a second rounder to the Bulls for Mirotic, Butler, Gibson and a 1st and be done with it.

Then Shawn Marion signs for the vets min with Chicago who will have a contender starting 5 of:

PG: Rose
SG: Bledsoe
SF: Marion
PF: Gasol
C: Noah

:drool:

Saddletramp
07-29-2014, 10:15 AM
You'd give up that much for Bledsoe if you were the Bulls GM? No wonder you're making dumb threads/posts instead of having a job in the basketball world.

WaDe03
07-29-2014, 12:43 PM
If he's so upset he just needs to come to the Heat for the minimum.

bleedprple&gold
07-29-2014, 01:10 PM
If he's so upset he just needs to come to the Heat for the minimum.

Yea because nobody else will offer him more than that and the Suns won't match that...:rolleyes:

hugepatsfan
07-29-2014, 02:25 PM
I think this thread should be closed. Between this and the P.J. Tucker thread I think Suns fans have been baited and trolled enough. It's pretty disrespectful.

Goose17
07-29-2014, 02:26 PM
I think this thread should be closed. Between this and the P.J. Tucker thread I think Suns fans have been baited and trolled enough. It's pretty disrespectful.

I concur.

Saddletramp
07-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Two threads, one of which I haven't read yet but is about a guy being busted for DWI and the other about a guy crying that nobody gave him what he wanted (you know, the whole "Let the market decide your worth" - and apparently Bledske is worth 4/$48, which is pretty big off of one [well, less than one because of injuries] year) and they've been "baited and trolled" enough?

Rockets fan saying hi.

WaDe03
07-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Yea because nobody else will offer him more than that and the Suns won't match that...:rolleyes:

Haha I know just messing around

Cracka2HI!
07-29-2014, 05:26 PM
I think Bledsoe is going to regret taking the Suns money when it was there. An offer equal to Lowry and most of all Curry is more than fair for Bledsoe. He's a great kid and athlete but he isn't exactly the pure basketball player you can count on to win you playoff games. If he wants what he's asking for he would need to be that kind of player. I also think his knees are probably worse off then we know. I've been speculating that's a reason why Phx hasn't broken the bank for him yet. If he has an off year he's Darren Collison which would cost him at least $30 mil.

THE MTL
07-29-2014, 11:33 PM
You know I rather save the cap space and let him walk. They have Dragic and thomas as backup for situations like this. Bledsoe is ridiculous and is not a max player.

If im the Suns I would tell him to go find a team that will pay him the max and sign the contract. Since he's so confident. He called himself a future top 10 nba player!!! GTFO

THE MTL
07-29-2014, 11:39 PM
I just checked his stats. He missed 40 games last season! Wtf! So he wants a max contract off of half a season.

kobe4thewinbang
07-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Seems like a volatile situation is brewing between Suns FO and Bledsoe's party.

Saw this on NBA.com's Morning Shootaround, shared from here: http://www.csnnw.com/nba/sources-suns-relationship-star-eric-bledsoe-verge-irreparable

LAS VEGAS – Things aren’t looking good when it comes to negotiations between the Phoenix Suns and their restricted free agent star guard Eric Bledsoe.

According to league sources, an “ominous development” has arisen with sides still “very far apart” in contract negotiations. It has even escalated to the point where the “relationship is on the express lane to being ruined,” a source with knowledge of the situation informed CSNNW.com.

The Suns offered Bledsoe a four-year, $48 million deal with declining salaries each year, two sources said. That proposal was quickly turned down. Bledsoe’s camp is putting a max price tag on the player Suns Head Coach Jeff Hornacek called “a Top-10 player in the NBA in coming years”, another source said.

Phoenix has made it known publicly and repeatedly that they intend to match any offer sheets competitors issue out to Bledsoe. This tactic has succeeded in scaring away any potential suitors so far. However, the effort by the Suns to undermine Bledsoe’s market is what has angered Bledsoe and his reps and led to a standoff in which the relationship is now on the verge of being irreparable, we’re told.

Other teams that are/were in the process of dealing with their own restricted free agents (Utah, Detroit, Houston) chose not to use the public scare tactics this summer, another factor that has Bledsoe feeling chilly at the thought of a return to the desert, a source said.

Bledsoe, 24, just came off of a breakout season after being traded to the Suns as he posted numbers of 17.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.6 steals per game. The athletic guard, considered by some to be one of the most dominant defensive guards in the NBA, has kept quiet for the most part during this free agency period though recently he voiced his displeasure with how the Suns are attacking his restricted free agency.

Only time will tell what transpires from here, but as of now, it is at an increasingly ugly stage.I am of the belief that Bledsoe's injury concerns are a good reason to not give him another year (5 years compared to 4). But from the article it seems the Suns would match anything from other teams. Does that include 5 year max deals with more money? If they are willing to match that, they should just give him the max or leave him be. By saying they'll match anything, it's killing Bledsoe's market value. You could argue other teams aren't willing for the same reasons Phoenix isn't but I think Phoenix could not be so pigheaded about it. The better approach would be to give him the contract he wants and trade him in a S&T to a new team that is willing to take that risk, or at least let him go and not use those scare tactics.

THE MTL
07-30-2014, 07:30 PM
^^^Suns offered him a great contract. The same one that Kyle Lowry got. He is getting market value for a PG. Look at Steph Curry, Rajan Rondo, Dragic. Bledsoe is getting the same deal.

But instead Bledsoe wants Drose, Westbrook, CP3 type money. And he isn't worth it. Wanting a max contract off of 40 games in one season.

The problem is thay Blessoe isnt worth it. If he was then Bledsoe needs to find a team that will pay him the max. Haywood found one. Parsons did too. Bledsoe cant find a team foolish enough

Saddletramp
07-30-2014, 07:59 PM
^^^Suns offered him a great contract. The same one that Kyle Lowry got. He is getting market value for a PG. Look at Steph Curry, Rajan Rondo, Dragic. Bledsoe is getting the same deal.

But instead Bledsoe wants Drose, Westbrook, CP3 type money. And he isn't worth it. Wanting a max contract off of 40 games in one season.

The problem is thay Blessoe isnt worth it. If he was then Bledsoe needs to find a team that will pay him the max. Haywood found one. Parsons did too. Bledsoe cant find a team foolish enough

Exactly this. Sometimes a team has to overpay a player to pry him away. And when no one overpays for you, then you're only worth the best offer being presented to you. And let's not forget, he's been talking to other teams and getting offers, just no offers better than the Suns deal or worth it for him to sign and it be matched.

Weren't the Suns luring Eric Gordon a few years back and a similar scenario unfolded except Gordon signed the offer sheet and New Orleans matched? And now Gotdon's name comes up in trade rumors? What if they find a trade partner and send Gordon to the Suns, Bledsoe to the ???????? and ???????? to the Pelicans?

Duncan = Donkey
07-31-2014, 01:38 AM
Seems like a volatile situation is brewing between Suns FO and Bledsoe's party.

Saw this on NBA.com's Morning Shootaround, shared from here: http://www.csnnw.com/nba/sources-suns-relationship-star-eric-bledsoe-verge-irreparable

I am of the belief that Bledsoe's injury concerns are a good reason to not give him another year (5 years compared to 4). But from the article it seems the Suns would match anything from other teams. Does that include 5 year max deals with more money? If they are willing to match that, they should just give him the max or leave him be. By saying they'll match anything, it's killing Bledsoe's market value. You could argue other teams aren't willing for the same reasons Phoenix isn't but I think Phoenix could not be so pigheaded about it. The better approach would be to give him the contract he wants and trade him in a S&T to a new team that is willing to take that risk, or at least let him go and not use those scare tactics.

Bold = WTF?? Your GM skill need improving.

kobe4thewinbang
07-31-2014, 04:37 AM
Bold = WTF?? Your GM skill need improving.Word gets around. Suns are not a big free agent destination and this behavior might make things worse.

If like others have said, no other team is giving him a 5 year max deal offer, then he's stuck. I get that he's under contract, but it's terrible for the player-team relationship. E.g. Eric Gordon, Omer Asik, Kevin Love.

I still haven't figured out if Phoenix is saying they would match a 5 year max deal offer.

kingsdelez24
07-31-2014, 05:49 AM
Bold = WTF?? Your GM skill need improving.Word gets around. Suns are not a big free agent destination and this behavior might make things worse.

If like others have said, no other team is giving him a 5 year max deal offer, then he's stuck. I get that he's under contract, but it's terrible for the player-team relationship. E.g. Eric Gordon, Omer Asik, Kevin Love.

I still haven't figured out if Phoenix is saying they would match a 5 year max deal offer.

Nobody but Phoenix can offer him a 5 year max, thats why

TheSilentBang
07-31-2014, 06:09 AM
I think the reason nobody else offered Bledsoe a contract is because they know that if the Suns are scared of Bledsoe's injuries then it means he's damaged goods.

Suns have pretty much the best training staff in the NBA and last time that another team gave a max to a Suns player against the advice of the Suns training staff, it didn't turn out very well for the Knicks; see AMARE.

theheatles
07-31-2014, 07:52 AM
This is what happens when your agent can't even earn an associates degree

Duncan = Donkey
07-31-2014, 07:54 AM
Word gets around. Suns are not a big free agent destination and this behavior might make things worse.

What Behavior??? Offering him 12 mill a year? Suns are doing nothing wrong or damaging - everyone in the world can see this except for Bledsoe and his agent.

This whole situation is a case of an agent overvaluing his client's market value.

hugepatsfan
07-31-2014, 11:31 AM
I hope BOS signs him in the offseason. Bledsoe/Smart/Bradley is a SUFFOCATING defensive back court.

KnickaBocka.44
07-31-2014, 02:22 PM
Word gets around. Suns are not a big free agent destination and this behavior might make things worse.

It's not terrible for the relationship if no one else offers more because then that is what he's worth. The only problem is getting him to realize that. There is no issue with the team because after all things are considered, they offered him the most.

KnicksorBust
07-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Wtf, using the RFA against him? It's a business and if no other team is gonna offer the max for him, why give him one? I'd say, this is a fair offer, and if you're willing to test the market, go ahead.

The thread could have ended here. The idea that a team should giftwrap him extra money that he couldnt get elsewhere is ridiculous.

TheSilentBang
08-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Four current NBA executives and two prominent agents were anonymously unanimous in their belief that the Suns made a fair offer to Bledsoe and that he does not merit a maximum-salary contract now.
One executive considered $48 million to be more than enough.

"I'm surprised that they would offer him that much," he said. "They don't need to. It is really fair and, in fact, generous. He is talented, but he has never put it together very long, and he hasn't been healthy. It's hard to turn your team over to him."
With skepticism of his decision-making and perimeter shooting, his athleticism becomes a key for his outstanding defense, drives and transition ability, but that is tainted by two right-knee surgeries.
One executive and one agent said they could see paying him slightly more than Phoenix's offer, but only approaching $13 million per year.

"He expected way too much," another executive said. "They built up his head, and it gets him out of whack. I'd love to have him, but he's not a max player. All it takes is one team, but one team hasn't made him an offer sheet."

That seems to be a point of contention from Bledsoe's side, although his only comment in 3½ months suggested that he understood why the Suns were "using" his restricted free-agency status against him. There is a contention that restricted free agency discourages outside interest because it can tie up cap space and ruffle roster players, only to often lose them to the original team's right to match the offer sheet.

The Suns' public stance that Bledsoe was a priority would be noble in any other light but is seen as manipulative in restricted free agency.

"That is like telling someone, 'I know you know how to read, but you aren't allowed to read,' " an agent said. "You use the tools you get."

One executive said restricted free agency is a factor only when a team is unwilling to offer a maximum deal. If anything, he said, teams that desire a restricted free agent are inclined to overpay.

"The desperation deals are done," another agent said. "Nobody is feeling pressure now."

Bledsoe could consider shorter terms, like a fourth-year player option so that he could be eligible for a higher maximum salary as a seven-year player (30 percent of the salary cap vs. 25 percent) and cash in on a new collective-bargaining agreement at age 27.

The Suns' only competition is a $3.7 million qualifying offer, which Bledsoe can choose by Oct. 1. It would be a massive initial-salary sacrifice and a significant risk. The benefit is becoming an unrestricted free agent next year.

If he signed a maximum deal next summer, he would make up the coming season's financial loss after the first three years. But that would require a maximum deal. Otherwise, he would be behind the Suns' offer financially entering 2018-19.

Even with a one-year return, the Suns' need to succeed and ability to offer Bledsoe more than any team next summer would give him a fair shake. Bledsoe would be betting on himself again, as he did when the Suns' contract-extension offers were not enough in October. Since then, he has been told that he could be a maximum-level player. It is no wonder a $48 million offer would seem low to him.

Perhaps a new deal gets negotiated in the coming weeks. If not, the Suns run the risk of losing Goran Dragic and Bledsoe next summer.

"There is no way anyone in a million years could say the Suns are being unfair," an agent said. "Nobody can blame the Suns at all."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2014/08/04/coro-offer-bledsoe-fair-execs-agents-say/13608669/

smith&wesson
08-05-2014, 05:02 PM
1. what has bledsoe done in this league to warrant a max contract... the guys been consistently injured
2.what was wrong with the original offer he got ?

dude will regret being this greedy..

FlashBolt
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I don't see why he deserves a max contract. Phoenix Suns is probably one of the most professional franchises in NBA. I very much doubt they are being an *** to him. Bledsoe needs to take his $11 million-$13 million a year and run with it. No way he is a max player.. Is he even the best player on his team?

MonroeFAN
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
^who here would take him over Dragic? I sure as heck wouldn't.

TheMightyHumph
08-05-2014, 07:37 PM
^who here would take him over Dragic? I sure as heck wouldn't.

You are saying you'd take Bledsoe over Dragic? If so, why?

NBA_Starter
08-05-2014, 09:52 PM
^I think he was saying he wouldn't.