PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron James Does Not Win A Championship In The Next 2 Years Will He leave?

MetroMan
07-25-2014, 11:42 PM
if lebron can't win a championship in cleveland in the next 2 years will he leave when his contract is up?

ManRam
07-25-2014, 11:44 PM
No. He can't. He's all in with Cleveland. I don't blame him for leaving the first time, but I will slander him if he leaves again. He just can't. Not after that letter...

And he made it very clear that he expects that it might take some time to become contender. A defense mechanism almost.

MetroMan
07-25-2014, 11:46 PM
No. He can't. He's all in with Cleveland. I don't blame him for leaving the first time, but I will slander him if he leaves again. He just can't. Not after that letter...

And he made it very clear that he expects that it might take some time to become contender. A defense mechanism almost.

do you really believe what any nba player says?

bucketss
07-25-2014, 11:48 PM
he might leave even if wins for the next two years.

ManRam
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM

Context matters. I do believe LeBron here. He knows the stakes. He's all in with Cleveland. And if he bails, he'll genuinely deserve the **** he gets.

But I think he's a good guy. He's made one stupid mistake with The Decision, but besides that there's nothing that leads me to believe that he's not a good guy and that his word is not bond.

MetroMan
07-25-2014, 11:52 PM
Context matters. I do believe LeBron here. He knows the stakes. He's all in with Cleveland. And if he bails, he'll genuinely deserve the **** he gets.

I'm sure he means it now but his attitude will change real quick if he doesnt get a ring in the next 2 years. When he did his first run in cleveland and failed to win big he left. When he failed to win big again in miami he left. Dont you see the pattern?

jerellh528
07-25-2014, 11:58 PM
He already knows he won't win, he covered his butt in that little letter. It would be preposterous for him to leave.

ManRam
07-26-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm sure he means it now but his attitude will change real quick if he doesnt get a ring in the next 2 years. When he did his first run in cleveland and failed to win big he left. When he failed to win big again in miami he left. Dont you see the pattern?

Stakes weren't as high as they are now. he had nothing then...he made the CHOICE to go back now, and verbally sold his soul to them this time around. he owed nothing to them then. via that SI article, he owes them everything now. his team had less help than any other top-10 player of all time had. now he's willingly returning with the potential of actually having help.

circumstances aren't the same. he can't leave. period. you can quote me. i'm an alleged lebron lover. i'll say it now: if he leaves again, **** HIM

jerellh528
07-26-2014, 12:05 AM
Stakes weren't as high as they are now. he had nothing then...he made the CHOICE to go back now, and verbally sold his soul to them this time around. he owed nothing to them then. via that SI article, he owes them everything now. his team had less help than any other top-10 player of all time had. now he's willingly returning with the potential of actually having help.

circumstances aren't the same. he can't leave. period. you can quote me. i'm an alleged lebron lover. i'll say it now: if he leaves again, **** HIM

Kobe's peak years were wasted on teams with less talent than james' first go around with the cavs, but yeah, I get what you're saying.

Chronz
07-26-2014, 12:07 AM

He already explained it for you, the stakes have been raised with Brons own admission of the situation. Hes NEVER done this before, the first departure was understandable despite its incredibly ill advised "decision". This is far different.

He didn't fail to win big in Miami, he won 2/4 despite a declining/injured cast and had some high notes of his own (career high pts+winning streak) and 2 chips.

Plz stop making ur agenda clear, as a fan of the Lakers and Kobe, I dont understand ur sig. Kobe ASKED to LEAVE. The only difference is Bron did it when it was actually legal, Kobe made underhanded moves to try and leave. Plz stop giving us Kobe fans a bad name by not recognizing the fact that KOBE TRIED TO LEAVE, just like he forced his way to LA .

ManRam
07-26-2014, 12:07 AM
Kobe's peak years were wasted on teams with less talent than james' first go around with the cavs, but yeah, I get what you're saying.

I have no desire to turn this into a Kobe v LeBron thing. But yeah...Kobe did spend 3 years of his prime without talent after he and Shaq's egos couldn't coexist. It's a shame.

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 12:10 AM
I don't think he will leave if he doesn't win a championship in two years for Cleveland. I think that there's a greater chance he does leave if he does win a championship (ending the 50 year drought). Regardless, I think he's all in with Cleveland and he's not going to jump ship again. But I'm not going to try and predict human behavior. I generally like Dan Gilbert's passion for the Cavs (and his desire to make the Rust Belt relevant again) but would not be surprised if he and LeBron butted heads again. They've both got enormous egos. I'd love to see the Cavs have some sustainable success, but if they can just win one championship with LeBron I'll be beyond excited.

beasted86
07-26-2014, 12:13 AM

Right.

bucketss
07-26-2014, 12:14 AM
awww dan and lebron united by letters <3 <3 <3

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 12:17 AM
He's going to join Melo in NY 2016, leaving Kevin Love high and dry to rot in the city of Cleveland for 3 more yrs.

He's a great player, but that's just his style.

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 12:20 AM
He's going to join Melo in NY 2016, leaving Kevin Love high and dry to rot in the city of Cleveland for 3 more yrs.

Is that when you plan to become a Knicks fan?

Chronz
07-26-2014, 12:27 AM

Kobe had already been given several championship caliber cast since the day he was drafted, Bron had to put up with MO Williams (SERIOUSLY) as his BEST #2, both Caron Butler and Lamar Odom were of more help than Mo IMO.

beasted86
07-26-2014, 12:30 AM
If LeBron leaves Cleveland again, there's simply no saving what would be left of his supposed legacy at that point.

He would forever be clowned as a ring chasing merc. Although he was the best player on the HEAT for their wins, he'd also be known as a guy who couldn't clearly lead a team to a title, because he needed a proven winner in Wade to step aside and coddle him and let him shine. Being that in the 2011 Finals Wade clearly outplayed him in a total undoubted #1 option way, you'd have some revisionist history (especially if Wade has another elite season this year) whereby they would say Wade could have easily been the #1 with LeBron his sidekick, but took the high road to let LeBron's ego save face. But Wade was still the team captain and proven winner and it was really "his" team.

Chronz
07-26-2014, 12:34 AM
I have no desire to turn this into a Kobe v LeBron thing. But yeah...Kobe did spend 3 years of his prime without talent after he and Shaq's egos couldn't coexist. It's a shame.

3 years? Kobe was clearly held back for decades,,,,

jerellh528
07-26-2014, 12:37 AM
3 years? Kobe was clearly held back for decades,,,,

Not decades, but probably had the least amount of help of any player in the top 10 during his peak yrs.

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 12:42 AM
Is that when you plan to become a Knicks fan?
Nah man. Cleveland 4 Lyfe.

Cleveland ROCKS!!! :rock:

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Nah man. Cleveland 4 Lyfe.

Cleveland ROCKS!!! :rock:

:laugh2:

Good to hear otherwise :guns:

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 01:12 AM
He's probably gonna leave regardless.

goingfor28
07-26-2014, 01:29 AM
No. The rest of his career will be as a Cleveland Cavalier

LongIslandIcedZ
07-26-2014, 01:31 AM
He'll be a free agent, he's free to go where he wants.

abe_froman
07-26-2014, 01:40 AM
no.he wouldnt come back just to leave again,thats just cruel.the whole 2 year deal thing is because of money

Bostonjorge
07-26-2014, 01:48 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves again. If a super team forms somewhere I truly believe he will leave Cleveland. He left Cleveland already once when he couldn't win. He lost Miami a championship in 2011 and then holds the record for worst finals lost in 2014. So he left. If he looses to any east team then he will leave.

The letter was obviously a counter from last time he left his teammates behind. His first time he was just a ego maniac. When he lost it for Miami in 2011 he attack the basketball fans saying he was better then us. We have to live with out regular lives and jobs. I dont want him to leave but this is James we are talking about here so the ego maniac wants a summer of where will the clown go headlines.

JNA17
07-26-2014, 01:48 AM

Especially since there is no proof Lebron even wrote that letter in the first place. Lebron is not the most articulate person on and off the court. Chances are he had his agent or a hired writer do it for him.

I won't believe any of this "all in" business until I see Lebron take a new contract for the Cavs in two years. People keep falling for the same **** and are still gullible.

Chronz
07-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Not decades, but probably had the least amount of help of any player in the top 10 during his peak yrs.
Agree to disagree, Kobe was very unfortunate throughout his career. High expectations, minimal help....

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 01:53 AM
no.he wouldnt come back just to leave again,thats just cruel.the whole 2 year deal thing is because of money

What about the 1 year opt out clause?

Chronz
07-26-2014, 01:54 AM
Especially since there is no proof Lebron even wrote that letter in the first place. Lebron is not the most articulate person on and off the court. Chances are he had his agent or a hired writer do it for him.

I won't believe any of this "all in" business until I see Lebron take a new contract for the Cavs in two years. People keep falling for the same **** and are still gullible.

lol. Its very clear who worked with LeBron to write that letter. That you're assuming these names instead of KNOWING who the co-author was, is indicative of how little you know about the world you live in. Stop acting like its unheard of to get help writing a letter. Nobody ever pretended it was Bron alone, cant believe your hating to this degree. What are you? A Heat fan?

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Agree to disagree, Kobe was very unfortunate throughout his career. High expectations, minimal help....

You sound like a bitter old lady. You really need to let it go.

c33
07-26-2014, 01:59 AM
lol. Its very clear who worked with LeBron to write that letter. That you're assuming these names instead of KNOWING who the co-author was, is indicative of how little you know about the world you live in. Stop acting like its unheard of to get help writing a letter. Nobody ever pretended it was Bron alone, cant believe your hating to this degree. What are you? A Heat fan?

So you're saying Frank Caliendo didn't write the letter?

JNA17
07-26-2014, 02:00 AM

I'm not following?

abe_froman
07-26-2014, 02:01 AM
What about the 1 year opt out clause?
freedom and still the ability to get more(think of it like what mj did during his 2nd run in the league.lol funny thinking how's such a thing would have been covered in today's world,non stop rumors to everywhere ,all year/every year)

JNA17
07-26-2014, 02:08 AM
freedom and still the ability to get more(think of it like what mj did during his 2nd run in the league.lol funny thinking how's such a thing would have been covered in today's world,non stop rumors to everywhere ,all year/every year)

1985-86 Chicago Bulls NBA $630,000
1987-88 Chicago Bulls NBA $845,000
1988-89 Chicago Bulls NBA $2,000,000
1990-91 Chicago Bulls NBA $2,500,000
1991-92 Chicago Bulls NBA $3,250,000
1992-93 Chicago Bulls NBA $4,000,000
1993-94 Chicago Bulls NBA $4,000,000
1994-95 Chicago Bulls NBA $3,850,000
1995-96 Chicago Bulls NBA $3,850,000
1996-97 Chicago Bulls NBA $30,140,000
1997-98 Chicago Bulls NBA $33,140,000
2001-02 Washington Wizards NBA $1,000,000
2002-03 Washington Wizards NBA $1,030,000

These are MJ's contracts throughout his career. He only pulled off that short but big contract stunt once, and he was around 34 or 35 during those years.

I know the times were a bit different but it seems MJ was underpaid pretty much his entire career except two years lol.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-26-2014, 02:10 AM
Not after 2 years. He'll resign for like 4 years then I can see him leaving after that.

LA4life24/8
07-26-2014, 02:11 AM
I would actually say theres a higher chance he leaves if they do win, considering then he would have fulfilled his duty of bringin a ship to cleveland

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 02:11 AM
I think if he finds a better situation elsewhere, he'll leave.

Chronz
07-26-2014, 02:19 AM
You sound like a bitter old lady. You really need to let it go.

I am neither old or feline .

Come up with an actual argument borspehph

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 02:24 AM
I am neither old or feline .

Come up with an actual argument borspehph
I don't know what broseph means. It's that some sort of lingo or slang for bro?

Or is it a version of the biblical scriptures of Joseph?

I'm confused.

bucketss
07-26-2014, 02:35 AM
I'm not following?

we all know lebron didn't write that letter. LLOL, the author just wrote his thoughts down and made it look good.

seikou8
07-26-2014, 02:41 AM
of course once again proving why kobe is better lebron period cause thats what is the hidden agenda is cause kobe is the greatest #mamba lol

Chronz
07-26-2014, 02:44 AM
I don't know what broseph means. It's that some sort of lingo or slang for bro?

Or is it a version of the biblical scriptures of Joseph?

I'm confused.

Whenever you get confused, just remember. KO8E

#8 was the best version of him

FlashBolt
07-26-2014, 02:48 AM
All these people claiming LeBron is leaving but they really don't know the answer.. It's funny because they actually think they're experts on who's leaving or not. Just another excuse for them to lament on him.

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 02:55 AM
I think if he finds a better situation elsewhere, he'll leave.

How so? Wouldn't he had gone elsewhere right now then? There were plenty of better opportunities other than Cleveland.

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 03:07 AM
Whenever you get confused, just remember. KO8E

#8 was the best version of him

Disagree. #8 Kobe was brash, immature, selfish.

P&GRealist
07-26-2014, 03:08 AM
How so? Wouldn't he had gone elsewhere right now then? There were plenty of better opportunities other than Cleveland.
I just noticed your sig :laugh2:

ThuglifeJ
07-26-2014, 03:23 AM
I dont understand why Bron HAS to win rings. Like we put those unfair expectations on him and constantly criticized him and its like it went straight to him personally so he feels like he has to do w.e to make his team stacked or rash things like leaving Cleveland to make superteam or leave Miami after one finals loss.

I think all the lebron hate + fragile mindset of lebron = kind of a strange career with the moving around..

I understand championships are the top but I guess I just am used to players who have off years team wise. Lebron literally can't have an off year team wise..its like the league won't allow it.

Maybe I'm looking in to much at this but after lebrons rookie year I never thought he'd leave and make a superteam and then come back.. And it all stems from insecurity and impatience..

3ballbomber
07-26-2014, 03:24 AM

that's if Love is even going to Cavs. Either way Bronny boy is outta there and run to what ever stacked team he can bolt to and then recruit more stars to follow him. This will be his pattern till he retires.

3ballbomber
07-26-2014, 03:28 AM
Maybe I'm looking in to much at this but after lebrons rookie year I never thought he'd leave and make a superteam and then come back.. And it all stems from insecurity and impatience..
add on top of that entitlement mentality, narcissism & cowardice :cheers:

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 03:31 AM
that's if Love is even going to Cavs. Either way Bronny boy is outta there and run to what ever stacked team he can bolt to and then recruit more stars to follow him. This will be his pattern till he retires.

If anything he moved back home for perception reasons, not because of the roster. So why will he leave to a stacked team? I'm not disagreeing, but trying to understand why you believe so.

Master Mind
07-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Not 1, not 2...:shrug:

GoferKing_
07-26-2014, 04:06 AM
LeRun will be on another team next year. xD

Master Mind
07-26-2014, 04:32 AM
Lebron can't stand to be the villain again, and damage what he's built. He's pretty much gotten the nation behind him with that letter if they weren't already behind him after the initial decision to return. He's a well calculated dude who's agenda is more about his brand/legacy than it is about the team. This move pretty much sealed his place in history even if he doesn't capture another ring, because he has 2 rings already. This seemed to be the plan all along, it's just a shame that he had to burn bridges to accomplish it.

SteBO
07-26-2014, 09:42 AM

Ding ding. Besides, he has complete run of the place in Cleveland and it apparently makes him happy. From here on out, I suspect he's gonna continue to sign short term contracts to keep Dan Gilbert at bay....LBJ is the real owner of the Cavs now :laugh2:

SteBO
07-26-2014, 09:44 AM

If anything he moved back home for perception reasons, not because of the roster. So why will he leave to a stacked team? I'm not disagreeing, but trying to understand why you believe so.
As a Cavs fan, do you also think it had a lot to do with the amount of authority he could exercise there?

cmellofan15
07-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Disagree. #8 Kobe was brash, immature, selfish.

yeah, now he's just brash and selfish.

todu82
07-26-2014, 10:04 AM
I can see him leaving again, I'm actually surprised he went back there in the 1st place.

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 10:18 AM

Where? His current team was getting too old for him, and there wasn't too many other teams with the cap space to sign him. Guy just saw an opportunity to repair his image, and took it. I don't think he feels any loyalty to Cleveland.

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Where? His current team was getting too old for him, and there wasn't too many other teams with the cap space to sign him. Guy just saw an opportunity to repair his image, and took it. I don't think he feels any loyalty to Cleveland.

Phoenix, Chicago, Clippers, Houston, Dallas

goingfor28
07-26-2014, 10:44 AM
You just seem bitter aboit him leaving miami. He's not leaving the cavs high and dry again. Simple as that

beliges
07-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Well LBJ did sign for only 2 years for a reason. Everything he has done in his career so far points to lebron leaving for a better squad if the Cavs can't win. It's sad but to expect he will stay if he can't win and gets criticized is just naive at this point. I think lebron desperately wants to win as many titles as magic, kobe and MJ.

Confusious
07-26-2014, 12:35 PM
In his letter he states he isn't promising a title. He realizes that it may not be possible in the first couple of years. But he will eventually bring a title back to Cleveland.

I think once he brings multiple titles to Cleveland, with outside Superstar (Kevin Love) help or not, it will help cement his legacy as #2 in history.

Dade County
07-26-2014, 12:51 PM

I have been saying that K Love should sign the same time length contract as Lbj. If Lbj wants to have opt out's after every year, Love should do the same.

So he can always have flexibility, just like Lbj (yeah the fans & ownership would hate that lol).

Also, I think a better question is, if the Miami HEAT organization wins a ring before Lbj can, will that cause Lbj to leave Cleveland again (because the media will do what they do).

Aust
07-26-2014, 12:56 PM
No.

Sactown
07-26-2014, 01:10 PM
I love how emotional people get about LeBron ....

Chronz
07-26-2014, 01:32 PM
I dont understand why Bron HAS to win rings. Like we put those unfair expectations on him and constantly criticized him and its like it went straight to him personally so he feels like he has to do w.e to make his team stacked or rash things like leaving Cleveland to make superteam or leave Miami after one finals loss.

I think all the lebron hate + fragile mindset of lebron = kind of a strange career with the moving around..

I understand championships are the top but I guess I just am used to players who have off years team wise. Lebron literally can't have an off year team wise..its like the league won't allow it.

It stemmed from intelligence and understanding of NBA history. But yes, these unfair expectations are what drive players to focus on winning. I feel like Bron is secure with his place in history now that he got his chips, now its about finishing what he started in Cleveland, hes putting faith that the blind luck for Cleveland has turned.

Chronz
07-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Well LBJ did sign for only 2 years for a reason. Everything he has done in his career so far points to lebron leaving for a better squad if the Cavs can't win. It's sad but to expect he will stay if he can't win and gets criticized is just naive at this point. I think lebron desperately wants to win as many titles as magic, kobe and MJ.
If that were true, he wouldn't have come back to Cleveland. He would have gone somewhere where the Chips are more evident.

rocket
07-26-2014, 02:08 PM
You're dumb if you think he's gonna leave Cleveland.

Like do you realize he would be the most hated player in any sport? He didn't come back to Cleveland to leave after 2 years... like that doesn't make sense

beliges
07-26-2014, 02:49 PM
If that were true, he wouldn't have come back to Cleveland. He would have gone somewhere where the Chips are more evident.

Like where? If the Cavs get K Love, which seems inevitable, the Cavs would be the most talented squad in the league, just like miami was. I have no doubt that if lebron fails to win titles on the Cavs and he doesn't get the supreme talent on the squad he's gon a jump ship again. He only signed for two years for a reason. He's jumped ship twice already, what makes you think he wouldn't do it again?

beliges
07-26-2014, 02:51 PM
You're dumb if you think he's gonna leave Cleveland.

Like do you realize he would be the most hated player in any sport? He didn't come back to Cleveland to leave after 2 years... like that doesn't make sense

He's done it twice already so I'm dumb to think he's gonna do it again? Lol. Not like he committed long term. You're extremely naive to think lebron will.stay if he fails to win. He just wants to get as many rings as the great perimeter players before him.

SILVER SEAVER
07-26-2014, 03:09 PM
He also promised the fans in Miami not one....not two....not three....not four....not five....not six....not seven championships. Hard to do that when you only stay four seasons. He will have the chance to play with Melo in New York in 2016 when the cap is at God knows what and he can make like 28 million annually. He wants to be a billionaire....well that opportunity can happen if he goes to New York and actually brings a championship there. He can cement his legacy with a championship in Cleveland but I really can't see that happening. The way Minnesota is playing mind games with them, Love to the Cavs might not happen and Love will end up signing with the Lakers next summer to join Bledsoe who they will acquire this season for Kobe's farewell season.

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Phoenix, Chicago, Clippers, Houston, Dallas
Dallas: Old, play in Western Conference
Clippers: Donald Sterling mess, play in Western Conference
Chicago: Derrick Rose's health
Phoenix: Good, not great. Play in Western Conference
Houston: Would have probably been the best team out of all these mentioned, but still, play in Western Conference

I will agree with you though in that if Cleveland wins, his chances of leaving will probably be better than if he doesn't. Still, I wouldn't put it past him.

SILVER SEAVER
07-26-2014, 03:14 PM
This LeBron to Cleveland deal isn't a "come full circle" scenario. He's just biding his time to join a stacked team with Melo in New York in 2016. So he threw the people of Cleveland a bone for two years. Don't get rid of that lighter fluid so soon people of Cleveland.

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 03:17 PM
You just seem bitter aboit him leaving miami. He's not leaving the cavs high and dry again. Simple as that

I've seen championships, can't complain too much. No bitterness from me. Still, don't think he's just suddenly loyal to a place he never really showed loyalty to.

Arch Stanton
07-26-2014, 03:19 PM
This LeBron to Cleveland deal isn't a "come full circle" scenario. He's just biding his time to join a stacked team with Melo in New York in 2016. So he threw the people of Cleveland a bone for two years. Don't get rid of that lighter fluid so soon people of Cleveland.

And if he doesn't leave can we set you on fire?

beliges
07-26-2014, 03:29 PM
Honestly though what makes people think he's gonna stay in cleavland long term? Do you guys realize he only signed for 2 seasons? Clearly he is leaving the door open to.jump ship to another city if winning becomes difficult with the cavs. Lebron wants the rings and notoriety that magic, kobe and MJ have. He wants rings. He went to Miami to win rings. And now he's joining the Cavs and trying to bring Love to win rings. If he is unable to win with the Cavs what the hell makes you guys think he stays? Maybe I don't get it.

Riodagoat
07-26-2014, 03:40 PM
No way. Just no way. I know Lebron can be stupid (and he's shown that in his early years) but cmo'n, he's not stupid enough to leave Cleveland TWICE. Not after what happened the first time he left.

beliges
07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
No way. Just no way. I know Lebron can be stupid (and he's shown that in his early years) but cmo'n, he's not stupid enough to leave Cleveland TWICE. Not after what happened the first time he left.

I would hope not but the fact that he's jumped ship twice already in his 10 year career and the fact he only agreed to sign for two years with the Cavs all point to the great possibility of his jumping ship yet again if he doesnt win.

bucketss
07-26-2014, 05:12 PM
why would lebron leave kyrie irving and kevin love to join a 32 year old carmelo in 2 years?

Doogolas
07-26-2014, 05:27 PM
LeBron took two years so that he can take advantage of the monster raise in Max Salary that's coming with the new CBA. And for no other reason.

Big Zo
07-26-2014, 05:39 PM
LeBron took two years so that he can take advantage of the monster raise in Max Salary that's coming with the new CBA. And for no other reason.

But we still don't know the reason behind the one year opt out clause.

InRoseWeTrust
07-26-2014, 06:02 PM

Yes we do. It's to get a higher max. Jordan did the same thing.

Chronz
07-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Like where?
If Bron valued championships and championships alone, he could have literally gone just about anywhere he wanted, lol are you seriously acting like the lottery dwellers in Cleveland give him the best chance of winning? Despite him already admitting its going to be a process hes willing to work with. When has he ever said anything like this?

If the Cavs get K Love, which seems inevitable, the Cavs would be the most talented squad in the league, just like miami was.
You have never been able to provide any sort of proof to these sort of statements, so why would I care about this unsubstantiated theory of yours?

I have no doubt that if lebron fails to win titles on the Cavs and he doesn't get the supreme talent on the squad he's gon a jump ship again.
I just dont see the motivation considering he expects it to be a process. Thats why hes joining the organization that hasn't been able to recover.

He only signed for two years for a reason.
Agreed, intelligence.

He's jumped ship twice already, what makes you think he wouldn't do it again?
Context.

Bron is free to do whatever he wants, I just dont see the point of pretending we know his next move at this juncture.

utl768
07-27-2014, 12:11 PM
i dont even think it takes 2 years

i think he opts out and is gone next summer

the dude has ZERO loyalty

Shareeb_omac2
07-27-2014, 12:21 PM
He will play out the rest of his career in Cleveland without a doubt in my mind.

Goose17
07-27-2014, 12:33 PM
No. He's going to retire in Cleveland. Opt out, take the max, cash in.

FlashBolt
07-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Notice, the only people saying he's leaving are the ones who are glorified haters (e.g. those who have Kobe avatars or are notified haters of LeBron) or the still frustrated Miami Heat fans who can't let it go. How do you know what he plans on doing? Any athlete of his caliber has a team that works for him. A team that handles his financials, his PR, his home, his security, etc,. You don't even know his situation and reasoning behind it but assume he's leaving because of not winning. He himself stated in the letter that it will take awhile for the team to actually be able to win championships. He's also stated that he would sign 2 year contracts whether or not he joined Cleveland. He's also been more occupied in the business world than ever. As a businessman, you always want to keep your options open and that's exactly what he's doing. But, you can just assume he's leaving because you need another reason to add fuel for your hatred.

Big Zo
07-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Notice, the only people saying he's leaving are the ones who are glorified haters (e.g. those who have Kobe avatars or are notified haters of LeBron) or the still frustrated Miami Heat fans who can't let it go. How do you know what he plans on doing? Any athlete of his caliber has a team that works for him. A team that handles his financials, his PR, his home, his security, etc,. You don't even know his situation and reasoning behind it but assume he's leaving because of not winning. He himself stated in the letter that it will take awhile for the team to actually be able to win championships. He's also stated that he would sign 2 year contracts whether or not he joined Cleveland. He's also been more occupied in the business world than ever. As a businessman, you always want to keep your options open and that's exactly what he's doing. But, you can just assume he's leaving because you need another reason to add fuel for your hatred.

You're right that no one knows for sure what he's gonna do. But that doesn't mean we can't build some assumptions based on his track record. You mentioned that he stated in his letter that he knows it may take a while for Cleveland to win. Hasn't he backtracked before, though? He promised to win a championship in Cleveland, and promptly left to play elsewhere when he saw it wasn't happening with that group, He stated on live TV that he would participate in the following year's slam dunk contest, he said that he was gonna change his number to "6" because he felt that the entire league should retire 23 for MJ, and just announced that he's going back to 23.

beliges
07-27-2014, 01:41 PM
If Bron valued championships and championships alone, he could have literally gone just about anywhere he wanted, lol are you seriously acting like the lottery dwellers in Cleveland give him the best chance of winning? Despite him already admitting its going to be a process hes willing to work with. When has he ever said anything like this?

You have never been able to provide any sort of proof to these sort of statements, so why would I care about this unsubstantiated theory of yours?

I just dont see the motivation considering he expects it to be a process. Thats why hes joining the organization that hasn't been able to recover.

Agreed, intelligence.

Context.

Bron is free to do whatever he wants, I just dont see the point of pretending we know his next move at this juncture.

Ya Bron is free to do whatever he wants and jumping ship to make winning easier is something a player of his caliber should not have to do and something that deserves criticism and rightfully so. And the cavs team with K LOVE becomes the most talented team in the league, just like miami was. So no, it's not like he's going to a bottom dweller like you want to make it look like.

There's no shame in wanting to win championships because that's how his career will he compared with the other all timers. But continuously jumping ship to win is shameful for a guy like lebron. We are still to see a franchise build a championship team around lebron.

Chronz
07-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Ya Bron is free to do whatever he wants and jumping ship to make winning easier is something a player of his caliber should not have to do and something that deserves criticism and rightfully so.
Based on what

And the cavs team with K LOVE becomes the most talented team in the league, just like miami was. So no, it's not like he's going to a bottom dweller like you want to make it look like.
Ill just copy and paste the same thing I've already said:

There's no shame in wanting to win championships because that's how his career will he compared with the other all timers. But continuously jumping ship to win is shameful for a guy like lebron. We are still to see a franchise build a championship team around lebron.
LOL, theres no shame but theres shame? Bron left Cleveland to win championships because they were unable to provide any sort of talent alongside him, he accomplished his mission and has returned to build Cleveland back up. How that goes is entirely up to them, shame is only reserved once we know the consequences. You do not, so predetermining shame is entirely illogical

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM
And if he doesn't leave can we set you on fire?

No but you can go and get treatment for your obvious pyromania and paranoid Schizophrenia for what LeBron is going to do to you a second time. Cleveland is so desperate for anything over there they'd welcome the Prince of Darkness if he chose to play there. Buy your lighter fluid and Kleenex in bulk now and take your meds ok buddy.....good luck with that whole homecoming thing.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 02:16 PM

Love your sig Doog.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 02:17 PM

Yeah.....nobody in Cleveland wants to acknowledge that little bit of information.

beliges
07-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Based on what

Ill just copy and paste the same thing I've already said:

LOL, theres no shame but theres shame? Bron left Cleveland to win championships because they were unable to provide any sort of talent alongside him, he accomplished his mission and has returned to build Cleveland back up. How that goes is entirely up to them, shame is only reserved once we know the consequences. You do not, so predetermining shame is entirely illogical

Maybe you just refuse to understand. Let me make it elementary. Lebron left the cavs to form a super team and make it "easy" to win championships. His words not mine. Now that miami failed and because the team is getting old he once again jumped ship to form a super team in cleavland with K love. Sure he is free to do that but like I said he will need to show that he is a player you can BUILD a championship team around. It's not.simply enough to go from team to team to team to.chase stacked rosters.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 02:35 PM

And if he wants to be a billionaire and is in the business of building his brand and empire spending the rest of your career in Cleveland Ohio isn't exactly the way you go about it. Don't think Phil won't be able to persuade LeBron to come to New York. The guy wants to be larger than Jordan in the business sense not in winning championships because he already knows that ship has sailed. LeBron isn't going to go to Cleveland and just bring them a ring in two years and IF he did stay longer than that he will be 33...34...35 with all that wear and tear and won't be the same player. I mean if he was winded last season playing with a defending championship squad then how he can he possibly think that his responsibilities won't be even more with an inexperienced Cavs team? Oh wait.....it's because he has talent around them and so that means automatic championship. Give me a team that Jordan had in Chicago with journeyman and role players who are willing to buy into a system and play together than guys who want their 30+ minutes and padded stats to increase their dollars. LeBron is delusional if he thinks that this Cavs will be better than the one he had when they were winning 60+ games a season and division titles. He can't make Waiters and Kyrie like each other. He won't be able to convince Wiggins who wants to prove he's the next LeBron (if he's still there) to take a backseat to him and if he's traded for Love who has zero postseason experience is Love going to know how to be the second option and is he going to be ready for what's going to be expected of him after playing six lost years in Minnesota? To many IF's for LeBron to want to spend the rest of his career in a place of that much uncertainty. Phil, Melo, New York and max dollars will be too tempting to pass up in the end. Crucify me for being a cynical but LeBron hasn't proven to anybody that he's not above thinking big picture.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Maybe you just refuse to understand. Let me make it elementary. Lebron left the cavs to form a super team and make it "easy" to win championships. His words not mine. Now that miami failed and because the team is getting old he once again jumped ship to form a super team in cleavland with K love. Sure he is free to do that but like I said he will need to show that he is a player you can BUILD a championship team around. It's not.simply enough to go from team to team to team to.chase stacked rosters.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Why nobody wants to believe this is still true of this guy just because he and his inner circle wrote a letter mending the bridge between he and Cleveland so he can go there with no pressure to win championships. He is BIDING his time till there is a stacked team in New York with Melo. They guy has said in the past he would love to play his home games at MSG....he has stated he would love to play with Melo......he has stated he would love to play for the great Phil Jackson which basically Fisher is an extension of Phil on the floor and Phil would always be there for LeBron to go to. Not to mention he would still have max money there and build his brand further. This is more prisoner of the moment "he couldn't possibly do this to Cleveland a second time" but these players think about their families and their futures. This is already set in motion like the move to Miami was. If people think he and Melo haven't discussed this scenario till they were purple in the face then you just want to stay in that state of denial.

Chronz
07-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Maybe you just refuse to understand. Let me make it elementary. Lebron left the cavs to form a super team and make it "easy" to win championships. His words not mine.
Maybe you dont understand but he DID win Championships and he also admitted that it wouldn't be easy. Why would I take a prep rally more seriously than an actual 1 on 1 interview setting? LMFAO. You're getting TOO elementary, lets at least take it up to middle school level plz.

Now that miami failed and because the team is getting old he once again jumped ship to form a super team in cleavland with K love.
Miami failed BECAUSE the team got old, hes going back home to finish what he started and he knows its going to be a process (his words, not mine). I see no proof of a super team ever materializing so plz dont make me copy and paste again.

Sure he is free to do that but like I said he will need to show that he is a player you can BUILD a championship team around. It's not.simply enough to go from team to team to team to.chase stacked rosters.
Sorry but hes already championship proven, he was so dominant on route to that championships that you have legends who question whether anyone has ever done any better.

So I hope you're not citing your unsubstantiated opinions as facts. Its one thing to disagree, its entirely different to preach without any sort of logical backing.

MetroMan
07-27-2014, 05:29 PM
LeBron is like a gold digging woman. Once she digs for her gold and there's no more there she leaves and moves on. But once the gold has dried up there she moves on again

Chronz
07-27-2014, 05:30 PM
LeBron is like a gold digging woman. Once she digs for her gold and there's no more there she leaves and moves on. But once the gold has dried up there she moves on again

Except he chose a whore that had already abused him and returned anyways.

MetroMan
07-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Except he chose a whore that had already abused him and returned anyways.

I still can't believe how much great "luck" the cavs had in the past couple of drafts.

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 05:37 PM
No but you can go and get treatment for your obvious pyromania and paranoid Schizophrenia for what LeBron is going to do to you a second time. Cleveland is so desperate for anything over there they'd welcome the Prince of Darkness if he chose to play there. Buy your lighter fluid and Kleenex in bulk now and take your meds ok buddy.....good luck with that whole homecoming thing.

Heat fans keep being up the pyromania stuff. The rest of your statement translates into "I'm a bitter, butthurt, little girl."

NBA_Starter
07-27-2014, 05:42 PM
I won't say not a chance but I really doubt it this time.

Chronz
07-27-2014, 05:45 PM
I still can't believe how much great "luck" the cavs had in the past couple of drafts.
As a Clippers fan who gave them one of those #1 picks, I know what you mean but there is no need for quotations. The NBA Draft we know of is rig proof

samcurrie13
07-27-2014, 05:48 PM
he will

D-Leethal
07-27-2014, 05:50 PM
I doubt he would allow his rep to take that sort of hit again. I think he is there for the long haul. He already has the rep of a guy who bails when times get tough and chases the "easy route". Doubt he would want to magnify that even more.

What Cleveland's record without LeBron is competely irrelevant in my eyes. A player of LeBron's stature could make any team a contender. Its obvious he saw an opportunity to leave the guys who are getting old and past their prime and team with a couple stars who are young and entering their prime. He is saying its going to be a process because last time he said it was gonna be easy and it blew up in his face. Cleveland is going to win 60 games and the East and LeBron knows that. He just isn't going to guarantee 7 titles this time.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Heat fans keep being up the pyromania stuff. The rest of your statement translates into "I'm a bitter, butthurt, little girl."

Guess what Einstein...I'm not a Heat fan. You're obviously a Cleveland fan because you got whiplash from him leaving you so fast in 2010. If I never wanted the dude on my team (which happens to be Chicago if you actually read my posts in other threads) why would I be butt hurt? That's what you will be in two years. You can have a guy with zero loyalty....unlike your superstar mine is actually loyal to his city and franchise.

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Guess what Einstein...I'm not a Heat fan. You're obviously a Cleveland fan because you got whiplash from him leaving you so fast in 2010. If I never wanted the dude on my team (which happens to be Chicago if you actually read my posts in other threads) why would I be butt hurt? That's what you will be in two years. You can have a guy with zero loyalty....unlike your superstar mine is actually loyal to his city and franchise.

Where did I state you were a Heat fan?.... Einstein.

I don't waste my time reading your posts because I generally don't care about you or your opinions, except when you're attacking mine.

Good for your star. He seems more loyal to the hospital though.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Is Cleveland going to even be able to afford him when he stands to make 202 million and still be able to keep pieces around him? Cleveland isn't exactly a major market even if LeBron generates money for the city outside of Love going there via trade I can't see any other major talent going there and to be honest I still think Love wants to go to LA and be the franchise player after Kobe retires.

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Is Cleveland going to even be able to afford him when he stands to make 202 million and still be able to keep pieces around him? Cleveland isn't exactly a major market even if LeBron generates money for the city outside of Love going there via trade I can't see any other major talent going there and to be honest I still think Love wants to go to LA and be the franchise player after Kobe retires.

You obviously don't understand the economics of basketball.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Where did I state you were a Heat fan?.... Einstein.

I don't waste my time reading your posts because I generally don't care about you or your opinions, except when you're attacking mine.

Good for your star. He seems more loyal to the hospital though.

I'm hurt.....I think I'll take my talents to another thread. Keep making jokes about Rose's health because karma is a funny thing. Your guy might just cramp up one day from doing too much and injure himself pretty bad.....ask Heat fans about that but you don't like them either so nevermind. Good luck with your Cavs....they have to get out of the central division first and there are a couple teams there that are better equipped to take out a team built on hype.

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm hurt.....I think I'll take my talents to another thread. Keep making jokes about Rose's health because karma is a funny thing. Your guy might just cramp up one day from doing too much and injure himself pretty bad.....ask Heat fans about that but you don't like them either so nevermind. Good luck with your Cavs....they have to get out of the central division first and there are a couple teams there that are better equipped to take out a team built on hype.

Yes I know you're hurt, and that is why you're acting the way you are.

I hope Rose does get to play and stays healthy, it will make the rivalry even better. I also hope Wade stays healthy for the same reasons.

Why would I like Heat fans or Bullls fans? I'm a Cavs fan.

I'm not making any guarantees. The Bulls will be a tough customer. I look forward to the match up with or without Kevin Love. Pacers will also be a tough team to beat.

NBA_Starter
07-27-2014, 06:14 PM
he will

Probably not

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:15 PM
You obviously don't understand the economics of basketball.

Explain them to me in this case if I am so wrong. You can't make comments like that and not explain your reasoning for why I am so cluless to the economics of basketball. Didn't know you worked for an organization. Cleveland is a small market can we both agree on that? There is a cap now that stands at about 63.1 and stands to jump to over 80 if the players get their way so even if that happens that means everyone and their uncle will want to get paid max contracts. if Heyward can get max money what do you think other key contributors for Cleveland will want to get paid? Kyrie just signed an extension and less we forget that we don't know how much Love will demand if he is traded there with a S&T. It's just not happening. LeBron, Kyrie and Love will suck up most of their cap.....good luck building a dynasty.

Chronz
07-27-2014, 06:21 PM
I doubt he would allow his rep to take that sort of hit again. I think he is there for the long haul. He already has the rep of a guy who bails when times get tough and chases the "easy route". Doubt he would want to magnify that even more.
What with the quotations? When he got to Miami he talked about how much hard work it would take. Why are we taking anything at face value here?

What Cleveland's record without LeBron is competely irrelevant in my eyes.
Thats not surprising.

A player of LeBron's stature could make any team a contender.
LMFAO. For this statement to be true, Bron would have the GOAT impact of any player who has ever played. Wilt, KAJ, MJ, Kobe have all been a part of losing clubs. To say ANY team could become a contender is insanely optimistic and indicative of the ridiculous standards some will hold him to.

Its obvious he saw an opportunity to leave the guys who are getting old and past their prime and team with a couple stars who are young and entering their prime. He is saying its going to be a process because last time he said it was gonna be easy and it blew up in his face. Cleveland is going to win 60 games and the East and LeBron knows that. He just isn't going to guarantee 7 titles this time.
Couple of stars entering their prime? LMFAO, WHERE? WHOM?

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Explain them to me in this case if I am so wrong. You can't make comments like that and not explain your reasoning for why I am so cluless to the economics of basketball. Didn't know you worked for an organization. Cleveland is a small market can we both agree on that? There is a cap now that stands at about 63.1 and stands to jump to over 80 if the players get their way so even if that happens that means everyone and their uncle will want to get paid max contracts. if Heyward can get max money what do you think other key contributors for Cleveland will want to get paid? Kyrie just signed an extension and less we forget that we don't know how much Love will demand if he is traded there with a S&T. It's just not happening. LeBron, Kyrie and Love will suck up most of their cap.....good luck building a dynasty.

Well you claim Cleveland is a small market and cannot afford LeBron, then you describe how the NBA has a cap. They also have what's called revenue sharing. So how can't Cleveland afford LeBron under these circumstances.

Hayward's contract does not dictate all other contracts.

Whether or no the Cavs get Love or not, our owner has always shown a willingness to spend and take the penalty by going over the cap. So not worried about that. We can resign our guys and go over the cap if need be.

I don't care as much about dynasty's, I just want them to win one.

SILVER SEAVER
Yes I know you're hurt, and that is why you're acting the way you are.

I hope Rose does get to play and stays healthy, it will make the rivalry even better. I also hope Wade stays healthy for the same reasons.

Why would I like Heat fans or Bullls fans? I'm a Cavs fan.

I'm not making any guarantees. The Bulls will be a tough customer. I look forward to the match up with or without Kevin Love. Pacers will also be a tough team to beat.

Explain as to why I would be hurt? I never wanted LeBron in 2010 and I didn't want him now. I actually wanted Bosh in 2010 and was hoping we could get him this year but alas not meant to be. LeBron and Rose would not mesh so I couldn't possibly be jealous or butt hurt over a guy who wouldn't be a good fit with this particular group that is assembled. Plus I'm not from that school of thought to where if you can't beat a guy just have him come to you. I want Chicago to go through any team LeBron is on to reach a championship. It's not the same if somebody else knocks him off and you go onto win. The Bulls back in their glory days needed to go through Detroit to reach their ultimate goal. If Reggie Lewis and an over-the-hill Bird took them out and Chicago ran through them in four it doesn't have the same satisfaction. Just the way I like to see it go down.

ManRam
i dont even think it takes 2 years

i think he opts out and is gone next summer

the dude has ZERO loyalty

Why would he just sign with Cleveland for one random year? :laugh:

That makes literally no sense. Seriously, what's the motive in doing that?

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Explain as to why I would be hurt? I never wanted LeBron in 2010 and I didn't want him now. I actually wanted Bosh in 2010 and was hoping we could get him this year but alas not meant to be. LeBron and Rose would not mesh so I couldn't possibly be jealous or butt hurt over a guy who wouldn't be a good fit with this particular group that is assembled. Plus I'm not from that school of thought to where if you can't beat a guy just have him come to you. I want Chicago to go through any team LeBron is on to reach a championship. It's not the same if somebody else knocks him off and you go onto win. The Bulls back in their glory days needed to go through Detroit to reach their ultimate goal. If Reggie Lewis and an over-the-hill Bird took them out and Chicago ran through them in four it doesn't have the same satisfaction. Just the way I like to see it go down.

I can't explain why you're hurt. I just know you are based on the personal attacks and trolling.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Well you claim Cleveland is a small market and cannot afford LeBron, then you describe how the NBA has a cap. They also have what's called revenue sharing. So how can't Cleveland afford LeBron under these circumstances.

Hayward's contract does not dictate all other contracts.

Whether or no the Cavs get Love or not, our owner has always shown a willingness to spend and take the penalty by going over the cap. So not worried about that. We can resign our guys and go over the cap if need be.

I don't care as much about dynasty's, I just want them to win one.

I understand if owners choose to go over the cap and take the hit they can......see Brooklyn stuck in luxury tax Hell. It's another thing to actually see if Gilbert does it. Miami has a billionaire owner and they tried their hardest to stay under. Owners like Reinsdorf will never in this lifetime want to take that financial hit even though they're billionaires. And for dynasty in Cleveland at LeBron's age he might be able to only win one if he stays around long enough. But I will believe until I am proven wrong that LeBron wants to team with Melo in the big apple. Even you have to admit LeBron is a business man first and a basketball player second. He is the typical athlete nowadays.....he's about his brand.

FlashBolt
07-27-2014, 06:32 PM

From what I can conclude regarding this post:
1) You clearly don't understand how the economy works let alone the business side of it.
2) Kyrie and Wiggins are major talents and they are signed for years.
3) Love actually said he will sign a long term contract with Cleveland if James is there. Meaning, he is willing to play in Cleveland because of LeBron James.
4) Yeah.. Love wants to leave Minnesota to join Lakers because Carmelo also wanted to do that... Btw, who did Lakers sign this year that was a big name? Your second best player for the past 7 years decided to bolt and he was Kobe's close friend. But according to you, Lakers is where EVERYONE wants to go..

FlashBolt
07-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I understand if owners choose to go over the cap and take the hit they can......see Brooklyn stuck in luxury tax Hell. It's another thing to actually see if Gilbert does it. Miami has a billionaire owner and they tried their hardest to stay under. Owners like Reinsdorf will never in this lifetime want to take that financial hit even though they're billionaires. And for dynasty in Cleveland at LeBron's age he might be able to only win one if he stays around long enough. But I will believe until I am proven wrong that LeBron wants to team with Melo in the big apple. Even you have to admit LeBron is a business man first and a basketball player second. He is the typical athlete nowadays.....he's about his brand.

Considering appraisers valued Cleveland Cavailers at $1 billion and the fact that James being there boosts revenue for not only Cavailers but Ohio in general, why wouldn't Gilbert take a risk here? Why do we have to admit whether or not LeBron is a businessman first and an NBA player second? None of us knows; including you. Keep it up with the "we know, you know" garbage.. No one but LeBron knows and that's the truth.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:37 PM
I can't explain why you're hurt. I just know you are based on the personal attacks and trolling.

I believe you made the comment saying if LeBron stayed could you set me on fire.....remember? I made an overall comment about how Cleveland fans will react if he turns his back on you again seeing as how the fans handled it in 2010 it's not exactly ludicrous to say that would happen again in the same fashion.

SILVER SEAVER
07-27-2014, 06:54 PM
From what I can conclude regarding this post:
1) You clearly don't understand how the economy works let alone the business side of it.
2) Kyrie and Wiggins are major talents and they are signed for years.
3) Love actually said he will sign a long term contract with Cleveland if James is there. Meaning, he is willing to play in Cleveland because of LeBron James.
4) Yeah.. Love wants to leave Minnesota to join Lakers because Carmelo also wanted to do that... Btw, who did Lakers sign this year that was a big name? Your second best player for the past 7 years decided to bolt and he was Kobe's close friend. But according to you, Lakers is where EVERYONE wants to go..

Love is a California guy just like LeBron is an Ohio guy. Love would be going there in the summer of 2015 where they have more cap space so not so far fetched that is all contingent on whether he signs an extension. In the end the owner has to be willing to bite the bullet and take the luxury tax hit so unless you guys know for a fact Gilbert is planning on doing that to keep LeBron happy then you don't know either. And if I'm not mistaken if the trade for Love goes down doesn't that mean Wiggins is gone? I can't see the Wolves just trading their franchise player for parts Cleveland doesn't want anymore. Why do you think Chicago is getting in the middle of this......to make Cleveland up their offer to Minnesota and get rid of those young pieces to surround LeBron with. Just because Wiggins signed doesn't mean he's a Cav a month from now. You have Waiters and Kyrie who don't get along and those are your two key young players with LeBron. I don't know where you get I said everybody wants to go to LA anyway. I said eventually Love and Westbrook would go to the Lakers and LeBron to the Knicks. Durant is a mystery.....he may just stay in low key OKC.

5ass
07-27-2014, 07:10 PM

Just curious, do you think your franchise is loyal too? Do you think what they did to Deng proves loyalty?

NBA_Starter
07-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Just curious, do you think your franchise is loyal too? Do you think what they did to Deng proves loyalty?

It didn't.

5ass
07-27-2014, 07:23 PM
And zero loyalty, yet he went back to Cleveland.. psd logic

seikou8
07-27-2014, 11:08 PM
cleveland is now a super team imaooooo i mean they only went 33-49 in weak east and he only been 2 teams his whole career yet fans scream about his loyal issues i make come off as lebron fan but i am not it is these thread with these salty fans who think they know whats in his head or bash him for everything does some of his criticism is valid but some posters take it too far

Arch Stanton
07-27-2014, 11:11 PM

Gilbert will.

He paid $20 million for Mike Brown to go away.

He paid Old Shaq $20 mill to guard Howard.

He paid the Clippers several million to take on Baron Davis contract to get their draft pick.

Gilbert may be many things, but cheap isn't one of them.

5ass
07-27-2014, 11:19 PM
cleveland is now a super team imaooooo i mean they only went 33-49 in weak east and he only been 2 teams his whole career yet fans scream about his loyal issues i make come off as lebron fan but i am not it is these thread with these salty fans who think they know whats in his head or bash him for everything does some of his criticism is valid but some posters take it too far
Yeah. No wonder most of them are a fan of a certain team, and player...

AllBall
07-27-2014, 11:56 PM
No one thought he would leave the 1st time, No one thought he would leave the 2nd time

Fool me 3 times you're a bleeping moron

SILVER SEAVER
07-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Gilbert will.

He paid $20 million for Mike Brown to go away.

He paid Old Shaq $20 mill to guard Howard.

He paid the Clippers several million to take on Baron Davis contract to get their draft pick.

Gilbert may be many things, but cheap isn't one of them.

Nobody claimed he was cheap but seeing as your still paying Brown and the amount of the luxury tax penalty is still a lot for anybody to part with.....even a billionaire. That is unless you're Mikhail Prokhorov

Arch Stanton
07-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Nobody claimed he was cheap but seeing as your still paying Brown and the amount of the luxury tax penalty is still a lot for anybody to part with.....even a billionaire. That is unless you're Mikhail Prokhorov

Like I said, he will pay the luxury tax.

bucketss
07-28-2014, 11:56 AM

why team up with 30+ year old melo when he can stay with a 25 yr old kevin love, whos already better than melo.

SILVER SEAVER
07-28-2014, 11:59 AM
There are a lot of LeBron apologists. One minute the guy is the most hated man in Cleveland now he's welcomed back with open arms like nothing happened four years ago. Just in case Cavs fans forgot he left you to win championships because he believed that Cleveland wasn't the place to get it done at. Now after two rings he's coming back to win a championship in Cleveland? So he basically gets the pressure off of having to win one in his beloved home state and takes the easier path in Miami and then when he gets his butt handed to him by the Spurs he heads back to Cleveland to avoid any serious pressure of having to make it to the Finals because let's be honest, he ain't pulling off some miracle over night. For as many who would say I don't know what's going on in his head the same thing can go for all the Cavs fans. I'm giving an opinion on what I think he'll do due to his history....a lot of people on here act like they know his intentions without a doubt in the world because of a letter that was basically put out there as damage control for what he did to them in the past. If this team isn't a serious contender in two years do people really think he's going wasting the last years of his career on a team that isn't in line for a championship? As George W. Bush tried to say back in his time as president.......fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.