PDA

View Full Version : 6 years of Prime DRob Vs Prime Kobe, who would you rather build around to win a ring.

IKnowHoops
07-24-2014, 03:12 PM
You have Prime Drob for 6 years or Prime Kobe for 6 years, who do you take and build around to win a chip.

ThuglifeJ
07-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Duncan

FlashBolt
07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
DRob on this.

beyourself
07-24-2014, 03:33 PM
For 6 years? Robinson

For career? Kobe

mngopher35
07-24-2014, 03:34 PM
For 6 years? Robinson

For career? Kobe

Agreed

Bruno
07-24-2014, 03:50 PM
fans like to talk about how MJ kept all the 90s greats from winning championships. for the most part thats true, except in the case of david robinson, who didn't win until MJ retired while paired up with Tim Duncan.

1990: Portland
1991: GSW (first round exit)
1992: Injury (SAS first round sweep by Phoenix w no Robinson)
1993: Phoenix (second round, 4-2)
1994: Jazz (first round exit despite 3rd in SRS for regular season).
1995: Rockets (WCF)
1996: Jazz
1997: Injury
1998: Jazz.

generally speaking the teams who MJ prevented from winning rings prevented Robinsons spurs from ever getting to the finals.

is this a simple case of bad timing with injuries? why did his team lose so many times with HCA? why did they get knocked out in the first or second round despite having respectable regular season SRS? was Robinson carrying a team of scrubs? why did the Utah Jazz beat them three times over a five year period? where is robinsons six year peak?

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 03:57 PM
This is pretty easy for me. I'm picking 6 years of David Robinson. In fact I am taking 6 years of any top 10 center over anyone not named MJ (hopefully I don't sound like Skip Bayless). Kobe is my boy, but it is just too hard to assemble a championship team around a wing player.

Correction: I meant 6 prime years or any top 10 center

YAALREADYKNO
07-24-2014, 04:04 PM
This is pretty easy for me. I'm picking 6 years of David Robinson. In fact I am taking 6 years of any top 10 center over anyone not named MJ (hopefully I don't sound like Skip Bayless). Kobe is my boy, but it is just too hard to assemble a championship team around a wing player.

well kobe's done it twice with being the number 1 while drob always fell short. This is kobe anyday

Hotone1401
07-24-2014, 04:10 PM
There are no valid reasons for picking one of the most overrated big men of all time over Kobe.

Jamiecballer
07-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Robinson. Better player and a big? Forget about it. Not a tough choice although it's not exactly a bad consolation prize to get Kobe.

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 04:23 PM
well kobe's done it twice with being the number 1 while drob always fell short. This is kobe anyday

I want to qualify my statement and include "prime top 10 center." Sorry about that,

Kobe has done it twice, and that's a fact. My point was and is, that it is very hard to assemble a championship team around a wing. Much more difficult than having prime a top 10 center, and then adding a wing to compliment him. The events surrounding the Kobe and Shaq break up illustrate this well. An old 20 and 8 Shaq (guessing these stats) was enough to win a ring with D Wade. It took Mitch and company a while to acquire a competent big for Kobe. It's very hard to acquire size in the NBA, let alone top 10 size. The reason I'm choosing David is b/c you're more likely to find a wing to pair with him than vice versa.This isn't an indictment against Kobe at all.

kdspurman
07-24-2014, 04:24 PM
There are no valid reasons for picking one of the most overrated big men of all time over Kobe.

How so?

Raidaz4Life
07-24-2014, 04:25 PM
I think a more interesting question is how many titles would a Prime Kobe and Robinson win together if they played during the 90's.

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 04:26 PM
How so?

Calling Kobephiles in 3,2,1......

YAALREADYKNO
07-24-2014, 04:36 PM
I want to qualify my statement and include "prime top 10 center." Sorry about that,

Kobe has done it twice, and that's a fact. My point was and is, that it is very hard to assemble a championship team around a wing. Much more difficult than having prime a top 10 center, and then adding a wing to compliment him. The events surrounding the Kobe and Shaq break up illustrate this well. An old 20 and 8 Shaq (guessing these stats) was enough to win a ring with D Wade. It took Mitch and company a while to acquire a competent big for Kobe. It's very hard to acquire size in the NBA, let alone top 10 size. The reason I'm choosing David is b/c you're more likely to find a wing to pair with him than vice versa.This isn't an indictment against Kobe at all.

it is alot easier to build around a big man rather than a wing player BUT it just cant be any big man. Drob was pretty good but if this argument was hakeem vs kobe or duncan vs kobe or something like that would be alot better since those guys have done it as the number 1 guy

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 04:40 PM
it is alot easier to build around a big man rather than a wing player BUT it just cant be any big man. Drob was pretty good but if this argument was hakeem vs kobe or duncan vs kobe or something like that would be alot better since those guys have done it as the number 1 guy

That's the whole point my two posts are making. It can't be just any big, it has to be a TOP 10 one. lol..

WadeKobe
07-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Simple choice for DRob, which others have allude to. This is basketball 101. There is a short supply of skilled tall people, and they are the most valuable asset. Add to it that DRob's prime is definitely better/more productive than Kobe's? Easy choice.

naps
07-24-2014, 04:55 PM
David Robinson, no question. He played in the greatest center era in league history and still was unreal. It would be hell lot easier to build around him. Actually, any center that is in the top 10 should be taken ahead of any wing player as a franchise cornerstone. Ofcourse Jordan is an exception for obvious reasons.

Don't bring up what had he won because none can win it all by himself. He never had a loaded enough team to compete against the 90's contenders. It always takes the combination of right kind of talents along with a superstar to win a championship.

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 04:57 PM
simple choice for drob, which others have allude to. This is basketball 101. There is a short supply of skilled tall people, and they are the most valuable asset. Add to it that drob's prime is definitely better/more productive than kobe's? Easy choice.

thank you!!!!

JasonJohnHorn
07-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Interior defence, rebounding monster, willing passer, team player and guy that can give you 25+ on efficient scoring on a nightly basis.

I'm not even sure this is a fair question.

L8kers4life
07-24-2014, 05:05 PM
I love David Robinson, but this is absurd. This is a bait thread, close this. I keep hearing on this site, you dont take a wing over a big unless it's Jordan. Complete Bull. If anyone on here would take David Robinson over, LBJ, Kobe, Magic, Jerry West, Oscar Robertson, Kevin Durant your crazy.

Bruno
07-24-2014, 05:10 PM
I love David Robinson, but this is absurd. This is a bait thread, close this. I keep hearing on this site, you dont take a wing over a big unless it's Jordan. Complete Bull. If anyone on here would take David Robinson over, LBJ, Kobe, Magic, Jerry West, Oscar Robertson, Kevin Durant your crazy.
x2.

If team success is meaningless then why isn't David Robinson consider the best center of all time? his numbers are absurd. we selectively accept that his team underachieved before Duncan when we compare him to other centers, especially Hakeem, and we adjust the way we view him accordingly. but as soon as he's compared against Kobe we selectively decide to start saying he didn't have the proper help.

did he or didn't he? the logic many of you are using for Robinson over Kobe? fine. but they should have voted Robinson over Hakeem as well.

I personally dock Robinson for never getting his team to the big dance as top dog, often losing with home court and getting kocked out by Utah three times over a five year period.

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 05:12 PM

It's pretty ironic that 4 of those 6 played with top 5 bigs..

Hotone1401

This.

Each and everyday there is a bait thread that basically repeats every Kobe hater and Kobe fan's sentiments. Same ****, different day.

D-Rob over Kobe? Absolutely ridiculous.

bucketss
kobe and its not even close for me, but i understand others choice to go with drob since big men like him are rare!!!

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 05:16 PM
This.

Each and everyday there is a bait thread that basically repeats every Kobe hater and Kobe fan's sentiments. Same ****, different day.

This isn't about who the greater player is. I would assume most people in the world have Kobe ranked higher. It's about an organization's ability to acquire complementary talent.

dannyy08
07-24-2014, 05:18 PM

1 post and 3 revisions later and you are still trying to explain your original thought. It's called proof reading hommie.

Bruno
07-24-2014, 05:19 PM
kobe and its not even close for me, but i understand others choice to go with drob since big men like him are rare!!!

this question is difficult, Robinson is such an enigma. brilliant numbers, great career. but not winning until Duncan, and getting crushed by Hakeem during his MVP season really hurt his reputation. the guy was an anchor, great teammate and an all around great competitor. he's one of the most difficult players to properly rank, imo.

but the "not even close" sentiment of many responses here, especially by your typical posters is what makes this ridiculous. of course its close were talking about david robinson and kobe bryant :laugh2:

dannyy08
07-24-2014, 05:19 PM
This.

This ^^^

Jamiecballer
07-24-2014, 05:21 PM
This.

He said prime. Kobe is not a top 10 player for his prime, he's arguably top 10 for how long he was an elite player.

L8kers4life
07-24-2014, 05:22 PM
It's pretty ironic that 4 of those 6 played with top 5 bigs..

That's a good point, but the other side of that is each of these wings I mentioned were considered the best wing during there era at 1 time. Also Kobe won with Pau, sorry he is not a top 5 big, Jordan, LBJ and Durant never played with a top 5 big and Jerry west went to like 7 finals without a top 5 big, so you'll have to think of another argument. This thread is comical, how can any of you put David Robinson over Kobe?
If Kobe is as ****** as PSD thinks answer this. If Kobe played with DRob, Hakeem, Patrick Ewing, would they have more rings than they do now? Sure Hakeem has 2, he would have had more with a prime kobe. The year Ewing played Hakeem in the finals put Kobe on the Knicks, who wins that series?

YAALREADYKNO
07-24-2014, 05:26 PM
That's the whole point my two posts are making. It can't be just any big, it has to be a TOP 10 one. lol..

and what im telling you is that Drob never got it done as the number 1 lol. Robinson never even made a finals appearance before duncan. Kobe without shaq took his team to 3 straight finals while winning 2. Like i said this discussion would've been alot better if it was hakeem or duncan against kobe. I dont know how somebody can take a center who always came up short in the playoffs over a shooting guard who won 2 championships being the best player lol

dannyy08
07-24-2014, 05:29 PM
He said prime. Kobe is not a top 10 player for his prime, he's arguably top 10 for how long he was an elite player.

Huh???

Are u saying there are 10 players better than KB during his prime years?

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 05:31 PM
1 post and 3 revisions later and you are still trying to explain your original thought. It's called proof reading hommie.

It was one revision (included the word "prime") and three posts. So either your satire is going over my head or you botched your joke. lol

Jamiecballer
07-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Huh???

Sorry. I should say he's not pretty much universally accepted as a top 10 player because of his prime. If he was, with 18 seasons he'd be universally considered top 5. IMO. Its longevity + peak.

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Huh???

Shots have been fired. lmao.

AEWyatt7
07-24-2014, 05:35 PM
Boring what else is on....

dannyy08
07-24-2014, 05:38 PM
It was one revision (included the word "prime") and three posts. So either your satire is going over my head or you botched your joke. lol

My bad, 1 post and 2 revisions

1. Prime

2. Prime top 10 center

dannyy08
07-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Shots have been fired. lmao.

Lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Kobe in a landslide

KnicksorBust
07-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Kobe. I dont want to say its a landslide but I really didnt even have to think about it. The funny thing to me is that Kobe at his absolute best never even had a stud big. He carried that ******** mid 2000s roster. Before his prime he won with shaq and at the end of his prime he won with Gasol. I am convinced if that 2006 team had even like a Carlos Boozer he would have dragged that team to a finals. You can not at any point is his career say Robinson carried a team to anything. Why take a prime #2 when you can have a prime #1?

Ty22Mitchell
07-24-2014, 05:46 PM
and what im telling you is that Drob never got it done as the number 1 lol. Robinson never even made a finals appearance before duncan. Kobe without shaq took his team to 3 straight finals while winning 2. Like i said this discussion would've been alot better if it was hakeem or duncan against kobe. I dont know how somebody can take a center who always came up short in the playoffs over a shooting guard who won 2 championships being the best player lol

I think you made a great point. You're absolutely right that the David never took a team to the finals, but either did Kobe. When Kobe finally reached the finals he had Pau (who was a top 5 PF those three years in the NBA). Anyways, I don't want to compare players. That's my focus. I'm looking at this question as an organization trying to win championships, which IMO starts by acquiring talent. And the hardest thing to acquire is a skilled big.

YAALREADYKNO
07-24-2014, 05:55 PM
I think you made a great point. You're absolutely right that the David never took a team to the finals, but either did Kobe. When Kobe finally reached the finals he had Pau (who was a top 5 PF those three years in the NBA). Anyways, I don't want to compare players. That's my focus. I'm looking at this question as an organization trying to win championships, which IMO starts by acquiring talent. And the hardest thing to acquire is a skilled big.

at the end of the day robinson had to ride duncan for his two while kobe won 2 being the best player.

Jamiecballer
07-24-2014, 06:00 PM
People can't stick to the topic. The question was prime. Now its turning back into the Kobe defense league.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Kobe. I dont want to say its a landslide but I really didnt even have to think about it. The funny thing to me is that Kobe at his absolute best never even had a stud big. He carried that ******** mid 2000s roster. Before his prime he won with shaq and at the end of his prime he won with Gasol. I am convinced if that 2006 team had even like a Carlos Boozer he would have dragged that team to a finals. You can not at any point is his career say Robinson carried a team to anything. Why take a prime #2 when you can have a prime #1?

Good post. You can close the thread now!

kdspurman
07-24-2014, 10:12 PM

FWIW, even in Kobe's second run he still had Pau (and other valuable pieces around him). Robinson didn't have a player of that caliber with him during his prime years.

kdspurman
07-24-2014, 10:16 PM

When you say Kobe carried them in the mid 2000's what did he carry them to exactly? The Spurs were always a good team with a winning record when Robinson came except the year he got hurt. And he carried them into the playoffs and the WCF. I'm confused at what Kobe did in the mid 2000's vs what Robinson did in his prime. Have you seen and/or do you remember his team in the early 90's?

I feel like people don't remember just how much of a load Robinson did carry. The guy was a force on both ends, he carried his teams just as much, if not more than Kobe did, simply because he was asked to do more defensively.

YAALREADYKNO
07-25-2014, 10:21 AM
FWIW, even in Kobe's second run he still had Pau (and other valuable pieces around him). Robinson didn't have a player of that caliber with him during his prime years.

you serious? sean elliott wasn't a bad player and neither was terry cummings. Both were allstars so you cant say drob never played with anybody good. Sure they werent as good as pau but you don't get the #1 seed in the 94-95 playoffs without a good TEAM around you. Kobe got it done as a number 1 TWICE while robinson couldn't even make an nba finals appearance without duncan. Im stating you facts not a bunch of "what-ifs

kdspurman
07-25-2014, 10:46 AM
you serious? sean elliott wasn't a bad player and neither was terry cummings. Both were allstars so you cant say drob never played with anybody good. Sure they werent as good as pau but you don't get the #1 seed in the 94-95 playoffs without a good TEAM around you. Kobe got it done as a number 1 TWICE while robinson couldn't even make an nba finals appearance without duncan. Im stating you facts not a bunch of "what-ifs

I didn't say they weren't "good" i said they weren't the caliber of Shaq and Pau. The fact that you're bringing up Elliott and Cummins further proves my point. I know those guys were good players. But that was about as far as it went

YAALREADYKNO
07-25-2014, 11:18 AM
I didn't say they weren't "good" i said they weren't the caliber of Shaq and Pau. The fact that you're bringing up Elliott and Cummins further proves my point. I know those guys were good players. But that was about as far as it went

I'm talkin kobe post shaq. Lets not act like pau was up there with the greatest PF's ever he was a solid player but he never did anything in memphis except get eliminated from the 1st round. Kobe elevated his game and everyone knows that. He had a big part in the lakers success but you cant forget about the fact that kobe led them to 3 straight finals while robinson couldn't even get to ONE without duncan. Robinson is a prime example of a player who does great in the regular season but always comes up short when it matters most

kdspurman
07-25-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm talkin kobe post shaq. Lets not act like pau was up there with the greatest PF's ever he was a solid player but he never did anything in memphis except get eliminated from the 1st round. Kobe elevated his game and everyone knows that. He had a big part in the lakers success but you cant forget about the fact that kobe led them to 3 straight finals while robinson couldn't even get to ONE without duncan. Robinson is a prime example of a player who does great in the regular season but always comes up short when it matters most

Compare the Lakers 2009-2010 roster to the Spurs 94-95 roster. It's not just Pau. It's Bynum, Odom, World Peace, etc... And you are underrating Pau's presence big time.

YAALREADYKNO
07-25-2014, 11:27 AM
Compare the Lakers 2009-2010 roster to the Spurs 94-95 roster. It's not just Pau. It's Bynum, Odom, World Peace, etc... And you are underrating Pau's presence big time.

you dont get the 1st seed without a solid team around you lol it might have not been as good as that lakers team but you still cant deny the fact that robinson was a playoff choker. Not only did he lose to a 6th seeded rockets team but he allowed the spurs to lose every single game at home in that series. I've seen kobe done it twice being the number 1 option and lead his team to 3 straight finals appearances. Robinsons roster isnt an excuse for him not being able to reach at least ONE nba finals because they were obviously good enough to be one of the top teams in the west in robinsons prime yrs

Hawkeye15
07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
in a bubble, two players of the same impact, I always take the 2 way big.

IKnowHoops
07-25-2014, 02:12 PM
this question is difficult, Robinson is such an enigma. brilliant numbers, great career. but not winning until Duncan, and getting crushed by Hakeem during his MVP season really hurt his reputation. the guy was an anchor, great teammate and an all around great competitor. he's one of the most difficult players to properly rank, imo.

but the "not even close" sentiment of many responses here, especially by your typical posters is what makes this ridiculous. of course its close were talking about david robinson and kobe bryant :laugh2:

I am an admitted David Robinson fan. He's my favorite player ever. So I am bias but its only because watching David in his prime...he was so sick. He really had no help. Not enough to win. It was like Lebron on Cleveland originally. His nightly dominance would give you a great record. But come the playoffs, his lack of talent around him was just so exposed. The best player he ever played with was probably Terry Cummings/Sean Elliot. Dennis Rodman was a complete cancer on the team. The team was trash. They did well because as you alluded to, Drob put up insane stats during his career. He carried his team offensively and defensively. He average 4.5 blks per year one season. Dwight gets right around 2.

I would easily take Drob over Kobe. And I do like Kobe and would of loved him on a team with Drob. Compared to what Drob played with before Duncan, I could of only dreamt of Drob having a teammate on Kobes level. Unfortunately he didn't get Shaq or Gasol in his prime. Had Duncan and Drob been able to play together in there primes, Drob would of had more than half the MVP's and finals MVP's of the 8 or more they would of gotten.

IKnowHoops
07-25-2014, 02:19 PM

Yeah neither of those guys are as good as Lamar Odom and Kobe missed the playoffs with Lamar and Coron. Drob could of had a top 3 record in the league with Lamar and Coron.

IKnowHoops
07-25-2014, 02:21 PM

I have no doubt that a Prime Robinson with Prime Gasol wins the NBA title. None. That would be better than have washed up Drob and Prime Duncan. Gasol and Duncan battled.

IKnowHoops
07-25-2014, 02:29 PM
People forget Drob was NBA 1st team for 6 years. He played his entire career with Hakeem, and 80% of his career against Shaq. So basically For 6 years during his prime, he was better than Hakeem during 6 years of his prime. And for 3 years of Shaqs prime he was better than Shaq. When he played against Shaq and Dream in his Prime, they were all about even. They would give as much as they get. Each game they would switch being the best player on the floor. Had David been able to play with another Hall of famed in his prime, he'd of been thought of in the same league as Shaq and Dream. Malone and Stockton never won and they are both thought of as top 3 in there position. How is that possible when David played by himself in his prime?

IKnowHoops
07-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Per of Team #1's and there 2nd and 3rd best players the year of 94-95

Drob 29.1
Rodman 16.6
Elliot 16.0

Dream 26
Drexler 22.1
Jet 16.2

Shaq 28.6
Penny 20.8
Anderson 17.5

Barkley 25.2
KJ 21
Manning 18.1

Malone 25.1
Stockton 23.3
Honacek 18.6

So clear as day Drob had the least amount of help by far. Replace him with Malone or Charles and he probably wins a ring that year.

Matter.
07-25-2014, 02:52 PM
I've come to a conclusion that OP has a strong fetish with centers , eg : all time redraft

YAALREADYKNO
07-25-2014, 04:07 PM
People forget Drob was NBA 1st team for 6 years. He played his entire career with Hakeem, and 80% of his career against Shaq. So basically For 6 years during his prime, he was better than Hakeem during 6 years of his prime. And for 3 years of Shaqs prime he was better than Shaq. When he played against Shaq and Dream in his Prime, they were all about even. They would give as much as they get. Each game they would switch being the best player on the floor. Had David been able to play with another Hall of famed in his prime, he'd of been thought of in the same league as Shaq and Dream. Malone and Stockton never won and they are both thought of as top 3 in there position. How is that possible when David played by himself in his prime?

he's a stat sheet stuffing player lol he was constantly dominated by shaq and hakeem in the playoffs WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED. I still cant see how yall would take a stat sheet stuffing center who always folded in the playoffs over a shooting guard who led his team to 3 straight finals appearances. Everyone here who is saying they would take Drob over kobe is basing there arguments off of a bunch "what ifs". Like i said before you dont get the #1 seed in the west if you dont have a good team around you. Robinson just couldnt get it done when it counted the most and had to wait for duncan just to reach the finals. The man couldnt even get to ONE nba finals on his own where as kobe led his squad to 3 straight. I agree with you on malone and stockton they're a bit overrated malone more than stockton tho because stocktons game is just to be a facilitator where as malone was the number one option but there are just that many great centers who have accomplished more than what Drob has accomplished its that plain and simple

kdspurman
07-25-2014, 07:59 PM
he's a stat sheet stuffing player lol he was constantly dominated by shaq and hakeem in the playoffs WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED. I still cant see how yall would take a stat sheet stuffing center who always folded in the playoffs over a shooting guard who led his team to 3 straight finals appearances. Everyone here who is saying they would take Drob over kobe is basing there arguments off of a bunch "what ifs". Like i said before you dont get the #1 seed in the west if you dont have a good team around you. Robinson just couldnt get it done when it counted the most and had to wait for duncan just to reach the finals. The man couldnt even get to ONE nba finals on his own where as kobe led his squad to 3 straight. I agree with you on malone and stockton they're a bit overrated malone more than stockton tho because stocktons game is just to be a facilitator where as malone was the number one option but there are just that many great centers who have accomplished more than what Drob has accomplished its that plain and simple

Keep ignoring facts man. D-Rob was far from a stat sheet stuffer. He was a dominant 2 way big, who did not have enough support on his team to get over the hump. Yes he got outplayed by Hakeem during his MVP season, ( it happens) and yes his production dipped a bit during the playoffs. But the weight the guy was carrying all year is being ignored by you for whatever reason. You can say "Kobe" took his team to 3 straight finals, but I'm fairly certain Kobe had capable teammates with him.

Also, I'm confused as to where he was constantly dominated by Shaq in the playoffs? Shaq was in Orlando during Robinson's prime, and thus they never faced each other. They played one another once Robinson was past his prime and it was Duncan's team.

kdspurman
07-25-2014, 08:00 PM

Per of Team #1's and there 2nd and 3rd best players the year of 94-95

Drob 29.1
Rodman 16.6
Elliot 16.0

Dream 26
Drexler 22.1
Jet 16.2

Shaq 28.6
Penny 20.8
Anderson 17.5

Barkley 25.2
KJ 21
Manning 18.1

Malone 25.1
Stockton 23.3
Honacek 18.6

So clear as day Drob had the least amount of help by far. Replace him with Malone or Charles and he probably wins a ring that year.

Thank you....

todu82
07-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Kobe.

ShawnKemp
08-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Robinson and it's not even close.

Robinson would've easily took Smush Parker, Odom, and whoever else was on that 06 Lakers team to the Finals.

add it up

Robinson 26,12, 3, 3, 2, 52%
Kobe 32, 6, 5, 2, 45%

add it up.