PDA

View Full Version : Why so much hatred for Howard

pcord901
07-22-2014, 10:33 PM
Still I don't understand why so many followers of different teams hate him so much. Each time there is a new thread to throw garbage on his career, yet no one talks about Lebron and his great need to be surrounded by superstars to win.

Lebron use the excuse that wants to give a championship to his hometown, when the reality is that Cleveland he saw the opportunity to create a better team than the Heats.

In Cleveland all are youngs and have the pieces to acquire another superstar like Kevin Love, while in Miami he only has Bosh to help him just because Wade's career is down hill.

No one criticizes it, just criticize Howard because at one point he got tired of losing and asked to play for a team that offered a real opportunity to win a championship.

Howard will always be the hated for not staying in Orlando and rejecting the Lakers, but Lebron became the heroe he return to Cleveland to win a championship to his hometown.

goingfor28
07-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Bc he's a baby

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 10:39 PM
I don't think anybody cares enough about Dwight Coward to hate the guy. It's just he's been in the league for a while now and everybody sees him for what he is and what he won't ever be. Great guy for protecting the rim but really provides nothing else.

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 10:44 PM
I like Dwight :)

bucketss
07-22-2014, 10:47 PM
he dislikes kobe, so i dislike him.

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 10:47 PM

^lol

Hellcrooner
07-22-2014, 10:48 PM
so.

Nets large fan base of a large city got spurned by him.
Lakers largest fan base in the WORLD go ****ed up by him.
General nba fans got tired of all his antics.
Magic fans , well you can understand that part.

Basically for the rest of his career only the fans of the team he is playing at that particular moment will be rooting for him, basically.

Hellcrooner
07-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Wait to read Rockets fans if he goes and leaves in 2016 offseason, wich wouldnt be out of the question if they dont make some West finals at least these two seasons.

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 10:50 PM
So did you start liking Kobe because LeBron left Miami in the dust to go back to Cleveland?

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 10:51 PM
Wait to read Rockets fans if he goes and leaves in 2016 offseason, wich wouldnt be out of the question if they dont make some West finals at least these two seasons.

He's going to BKN, his dream home.

Sandman
07-22-2014, 10:52 PM
I hated him for saying he wanted to leave the Magic but by the time he left it became very bizarre. Opting in, rejecting New Jersey, the press conference with Stan, change in GM, etc.

Then he left LA at the alter and the jeers helped lighten the blow.

It doesn't help that he has been banged up.

I think he is just some playoff success away from winning a good portion of those fans back.

Hellcrooner
07-22-2014, 10:56 PM
man i would die laughin by Reading the bipolar posts of lakers fans if he went and decided to sign back for lakers in 2016 cause he can join this or that player cause they have capsapce.

IndyRealist
07-22-2014, 11:00 PM
I think these two guys are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Lebron is worried about legacy, first and foremost. He's worried about how history will perceive his escape to Miami, how it will tarnish is brand post-retirement, and how Ohioans will view him (he lives there, after all). And then there's the HoF and MJ comparisons....

Dwight, on the other hand, wants to get paid an absurd amount of money to play basketball and have fun. He doesn't mind that he's a mercenary, or that scores of fans hate him, or that he might never get a ring. Oh, he talks about it, but he doesn't make the sacrifices necessary to lead a championship team. It's just not in him. And this doesn't even include the back problems that have hounded his career.

And that's why I think a lot of fans HATE Dwight. Because he's a once in a generation big man, and he SHOULD have accomplished more. It just doesn't seem like he wants it bad enough, and when fans live vicariously through athletes, they don't want to see those guys give 80%.

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 11:01 PM
man i would die laughin by Reading the bipolar posts of lakers fans if he went and decided to sign back for lakers in 2016 cause he can join this or that player cause they have capsapce.

I honestly don't think the Lakers would want him back, the franchise or the fan base. It's no a situation like Lebron coming back to Cleveland. Lakers fans really have no respect for the guy and understand that he never would've been the type of player to win titles anyway.

Sandman
07-22-2014, 11:04 PM
I honestly don't think the Lakers would want him back, the franchise or the fan base. It's no a situation like Lebron coming back to Cleveland. Lakers fans really have no respect for the guy and understand that he never would've been the type of player to win titles anyway.
laker fans have no respect for the guy, this is true, but the winner thing is entirely made up by laker fans to make themselves think they didn't want him in the first place

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 11:04 PM
I think these two guys are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Lebron is worried about legacy, first and foremost. He's worried about how history will perceive his escape to Miami, how it will tarnish is brand post-retirement, and how Ohioans will view him (he lives there, after all). And then there's the HoF and MJ comparisons....

Dwight, on the other hand, wants to get paid an absurd amount of money to play basketball and have fun. He doesn't mind that he's a mercenary, or that scores of fans hate him, or that he might never get a ring. Oh, he talks about it, but he doesn't make the sacrifices necessary to lead a championship team. It's just not in him. And this doesn't even include the back problems that have hounded his career.

And that's why I think a lot of fans HATE Dwight. Because he's a once in a generation big man, and he SHOULD have accomplished more. It just doesn't seem like he wants it bad enough, and when fans live vicariously through athletes, they don't want to see those guys give 80%.

This.

I completely agree with the part about him not willing to make the sacrifices to win a title. He just doesn't have that championship mentality to lead a team but not many players do.

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 11:05 PM
laker fans have no respect for the guy, this is true, but the winner thing is entirely made up by laker fans to make themselves think they didn't want him in the first place

No it's not. It's completely true. The guy is more concerned with his image in the media than he is about developing and winning. If there was any one thing I learned about Howard during his time in LA it was this.

Oh and I did want him in the first place. I just didn't really care when he left because I got to learn more about him as a player and I just knew it wasn't a good fit for the Laker franchise.

I'm not even trying to hate on the guy. This was just our experience with the guy and out judgement of him as a player and I think it's fair. He is a good guy, great at protecting the rim, lacking in every other skill required of a big man to lead a team however.

Kyben36
07-22-2014, 11:10 PM
lots of reasons, i hate LA, but this guy is worse than Lebron in terms of loyalty, the Lakers gave up a ton for this guy, and the guy clearly has no sense of loyalty after leaving after a season. the guy has all the physical gifts in the world, and still cant be the best Center in an NBA short on Centers, he also is a baby, like others have said, and has regressed from his days in Orlando where he was able to carry a team to the finals.

Sandman
07-22-2014, 11:13 PM
No it's not. It's completely true. The guy is more concerned with his image in the media than he is about developing and winning. If there was any one thing I learned about Howard during his time in LA it was this.

Oh and I did want him in the first place. I just didn't really care when he left because I got to learn more about him as a player and I just knew it wasn't a good fit for the Laker franchise.

Concerned about himself over developing and winning

there are two problems with this

He left the Lakers because Houston had a better team, not because the Lakers didn't want him. He didn't want to develop with the Lakers and Kobe Bryant, but he was clearly looking for a short cut to winning. If you ask me, it was the coach more than anything else. Going with Mike D never made any sense.

The other one is if he was concerned about his self image, his platform or anything like that, he would not have left Los Angeles (and that is no knock on Houston).

LA would have taken him back in a second if he wanted to come back. Anything otherwise is like saying "you can't fire me, I quit."

jerellh528
07-22-2014, 11:40 PM
I'm indifferent about Howard. He's a good player, nothing more, nothing less. Not relevant enough to get a sincere emotion out of me.

Dade County
07-22-2014, 11:42 PM
I like howard as a player, hopefully him & Cp3 can play together one day.

Ariza's Better
07-22-2014, 11:43 PM
As I've said before, Dwight can't win with people because of past behaviour. No matter what he does or say, people will find a way to turn it against him. I would like to ask the people who have said he is more concerned about money and his image than winning, why didn't he resign with LA then if those are his biggest concerns?

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 11:46 PM
As I've said before, Dwight can't win with people because of past behaviour. No matter what he does or say, people will find a way to turn it against him. I would like to ask the people who have said he is more concerned about money and his image than winning, why didn't he resign with LA then if those are his biggest concerns?

Texas = no state tax

California = 40%+ tax

Stop kidding yourself.

Sandman
07-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Texas = no state tax

California = 40%+ tax

Stop kidding yourself.

Woah, pretty sure Houstons deal was better but 40% is nowhere close to true

JEDean89
07-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Well, he did **** like get his coach SVG fired, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08gvGpGCwA then lied about it to the media right after Stan said it was true. That really hurt him. Then there was the fact that while we've had 2 summers of Lebron bananza, we had to endure 2 years of Dwight figuring out what the hell he wanted. The guy isn't as good as should be, has relationships with young women, http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/06/dwight-howard-texts-underage-girl/ . so factor that in with his overall self absorbed persona, calling himself superman (when he wasn't even close), and the fact that i've never heard an intelligent word come out of his mouth makes me dislike the guy. Learn from Kawhi, the kingslayer, who has never uttered a word about himself.

Crunch Time
07-23-2014, 12:12 AM
bc he be a lil beeotch that even his own gf chandler parsons dumpd him

Lakers + Giants
07-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Because he left my team when I really wanted him to stay. I was happy as **** when we got him. I knew for sure he would stay. Then he left...

:(

Just being honest. That's why I dislike him. Hope he never wins ****.

5ass
07-23-2014, 12:20 AM

Yes.

5ass
07-23-2014, 12:22 AM
so.

Basically for the rest of his career only the fans of the team he is playing at that particular moment will be rooting for him, basically.
Magic fans dont really hate Dwight. We've moved on a long time ago. In fact, most would want to sign him if he was a FA this offseason.

Ariza's Better
07-23-2014, 12:33 AM
Texas = no state tax

California = 40%+ tax

Stop kidding yourself.

The endorsements he would of gotten LA would canceled that out. Also you didn't answer the image side of the question.

Laker Legend42
07-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Dwight Howard brings all of this on himself. When he left Orlando he didn't have nice things to say about his teammates. None of the guys who were there when he left like him. When asked about his role in recruiting players to play for the rockets he said that wasn't his job. For some reason he still thinks he's a #1 option type guy. Technically no it's not but in some ways it is. When asked about parsons he said they will be fine without him. It's no coincidence guys don't want to play with him. He's a horrible teammate.

L8kers4life
07-23-2014, 12:56 AM

Your hilarious I just realized your sig changed, how could you put him on your profile if you hate him so much? Those that don't know you will never catch your sarcasm.

You got my respect.

L8kers4life
07-23-2014, 01:08 AM

I disagree, Lakers fans wanted him, but lost respect for him while here in LA, he never committed to the team, every lakers fan honestly knew after two weeks on the Lakers he was leaving in free agency. He cried about everything, Divided the team cause he wanted touches forcing Pau to the Bench. Never hit a free throw and fouled out in every game we really needed him. And to top it off, quit in The playoffs on his team.

0nekhmer
07-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Like everyone said, he's a ***** diva. Do you not remember how he went about in free agency. Talking to the media, whining about ****, and kept being bipolar about his decision. That's mostly the reason why people used to hate LeBron, for his decision 1 hour special, the celebration before he won anything. But lebron redeemed himself quite a bit for not speaking out about free agency. Basically handled this situation the exact opposite of his last one, and going back to his home team, you can't be mad at that. If Dwight quits proclaiming himself and harden as the best C and SG in the league, and acts like a humble man, we'll start to like him again.

alexander_37
07-23-2014, 01:20 AM
The endorsements he would of gotten LA would canceled that out. Also you didn't answer the image side of the question.

Dwight gets whatever endorsements he wants wherever he wants at this point.. LA fans crowned themselves champs as soon as he got there. They were blind to the fact their team wasn't very good outside of him.

LA_Raiders
07-23-2014, 01:43 AM
Because he is a cry baby and sucks under pressure. Just like LeFlop.

Jarvo
07-23-2014, 01:49 AM
How he left Orlando, He wanted to stay and then said Orlando forced him to and just flip flopping every other hour on if he wanted to be there or not. Then he shitted on them by basically saying they all were trash.

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 01:58 AM
He is just one of those people just needs to shut his mouth and refrain from speaking. He's too indecisive and doesn't have that intangible that all the greats are required to have in order to succeed..........desire. He seems too much of a clown and that's why he and Kobe could never co-exist. Probably the reason he went to play with that space cadet Harden.

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 02:06 AM
And even in an era where the center position is so diluted he's still not the best center right now. He has the tools to be the best but we will never see him serious long enough to reach all that potential. He's had two of the best all-time in Ewing and Olajuwon mentoring him his whole career and he still has no real offensive repertoire.

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 02:14 AM
Stan Van was totally on the money about Howard. And while Dwight tried to spin it to where it was the evil coach being so hard and disrespectful towards him Stan called him out for being a selfish diva who frustrates the Hell out of him and that's exactly what he was and still is. He will never get it because only a fool would act like a team that got eliminated in the first round by a young inexperienced playoff team in Portland will be just fine after losing one of your main contributors in Parsons in the fashion that they did. It's not like Parsons left the clock struck midnight for free agency to begin.....Houston left him out there high and dry so they can persue their wet dream team. And in the end they got nothing and burnt their bridge with Chandler and here is good ol' Dwight acting like it ain't no thing on a chicken wing. Gee Dwight I wonder why it is that nobody except Trevor Ariza wanted to come play with the supposed best Center and two guard in the league. Think real hard Duh-wight.

ThuglifeJ
07-23-2014, 02:17 AM
so.

Actually I started to dislike him because of how he threw Stan van Gundy under the bus like that and out of a job. And throwing magic players under the bus..

But yeah he's a baby too..

I actually really like him as a player when he's in the zone.

@ the OP. Lebrons a big baby too.

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 02:20 AM
Actually I started to dislike him because of how he threw Stan van Gundy under the bus like that and out of a job. And throwing magic players under the bus..

But yeah he's a baby too..

I actually really like him as a player when he's in the zone.

@ the OP. Lebrons a big baby too.

Whenever the Hell that is.

Mr_Jones
07-23-2014, 02:22 AM
gordon ramsay would **** your **** up.

Hotone1401
07-23-2014, 02:34 AM
Whenever the Hell that is.

He had a good showing in the playoffs this past season, although he was hardly ever doubled.

seikou8
07-23-2014, 02:44 AM
howard is so hated he is starting to get underrated because of salty fans who let emotions take over judgement he may not firat ballot yet but he has the potential to be but he is hof worthy right now no doubt about it.

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 02:51 AM
He had a good showing in the playoffs this past season, although he was hardly ever doubled.

Yeah because it only takes one player to foul him at a time.

GoferKing_
07-23-2014, 04:19 AM
Howard is dumb and annoying. LBJ is no hero, just a whore. I dislike both.

Laker Legend42
07-23-2014, 07:41 AM

But when he had a good game no one else did. He thinks he's a #1 one option but he's not.

Laker Legend42
07-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Dwight gets whatever endorsements he wants wherever he wants at this point.. LA fans crowned themselves champs as soon as he got there. They were blind to the fact their team wasn't very good outside of him.

What endorsements? He told some powerful people no when he left LA. Overall I don't dislike him. The sooner he learns how to play off of a better offensive player the better off he will be.

JasonJohnHorn
07-23-2014, 07:58 AM
I don't hate him, but I'm not a big fan. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't recognize his limits.

In Orlando, during their finals run, he was going off in post-game interviews about how he didn't understand why he wasn't getting the ball more. To me, when you are in a deep playoff run, you don't go to the media and complain about how many touches you are getting. If you have an issue, speak to your coach directly. Frankly, SVG was right to not run the offense through him, because when he did, Howard had limited moves and relied on his 'drop shoulder, spear shoulder' move to create space and get a shot off, and that is actually an offensive foul (which Gasol made very clear in the finals).

Then there was forcing a trade in Orlando. It is fine if you don't want to play and you ask your team for a trade, but there is a way to go about it. It seems to me that Kevin Love, Kevin Garnett, Charles Barkley and Carmelo have all requested trades but didn't create the kind of drama that Howard did. Fans are going to get upset about it regardless, but there is a certain way to go about it.

For me mostly though it is his me-first mentality and the fact that he seems to always be asking for more touches when he hasn't earned them, though in his defense I did not hear that at all last year in Houston, so maybe he's changed his ways.

I didn't like his comments on Parsons though. That didn't sound like a good teammate.

That said, I am hopeful to see him return to form and play to his potential.

mjarmentasr
07-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Wow, that's really shallow and small TEDPED.

I'm right there with you. Hoping DH never makes it even into the conf. finals ever again. Whomever he's playing against in the playoff's I will root for like the biggest bandwagon fan till this foo retires.

Lakers for Life.

timebandit
07-23-2014, 01:41 PM
He tried to take Shaq ' Superman not even half as good or strong!

timebandit
07-23-2014, 01:45 PM
He should play his natural position Small big baby forward!

Goose17
07-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Still I don't understand why so many followers of different teams hate him so much. Each time there is a new thread to throw garbage on his career, yet no one talks about Lebron and his great need to be surrounded by superstars to win.

Lebron use the excuse that wants to give a championship to his hometown, when the reality is that Cleveland he saw the opportunity to create a better team than the Heats.

In Cleveland all are youngs and have the pieces to acquire another superstar like Kevin Love, while in Miami he only has Bosh to help him just because Wade's career is down hill.

No one criticizes it, just criticize Howard because at one point he got tired of losing and asked to play for a team that offered a real opportunity to win a championship.

Howard will always be the hated for not staying in Orlando and rejecting the Lakers, but Lebron became the heroe he return to Cleveland to win a championship to his hometown.

You sound like a Lebron hater masquerading as a Dwight Howard fan to try and take not-so-subtle shots at Lebron.

Just saying...

Oh and you do realise Cleveland didn't even make the playoffs last year in the piss poor east right? Miami had more cap room and if he wanted to he could have attracted FAs to there, I mean it's not like the Cavs don't have talent or anything but you're making it out like he just joined Chicago or Oklahoma. Anything Lebron does, people hate. He can do no right in your eyes and in the eyes of people like you.

TheIlladelph16
07-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Because he handled his exit in Orlando rather poorly. Also the majority who are vocal about their dislike for Howard are Lakers fans. :shrug:

utl768
07-23-2014, 02:02 PM
ppl hate him cause he handled his depature from orlando very poorly

one day he wanted out and one day he didnt

tredigs
07-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Well, because he's a self promoting kind of guy with that awkward "I think I'm hilarious" gene despite not being funny in the least. It would be tough to even call him "athlete funny", which is comparable to "entertainer-athlete"; which is compounded by the fact that he severely lacks the "killer instinct" that fans love (See: Interviews of him and Houston's future upon arrival. Or any playoff game where his team is down 20 and he can be seen joking on the bench).

His exit in Orlando certainly did not help him.

It probably breaks down to the fact that he's given all the ability in the world, and people aren't a fan of what he does with it.

KINGOFSPORTS
07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
1. He insists on being #1 post scoring option when he has NO post moves and misses almost all his free throws

2. He FORCES awkward laughs, smiles, and unfunny comedy constantly into sometimes serious situations

3. He is an ********* as shown by his comments about parsons and kobe

Im sure theres more but mainly it

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 03:53 PM
He's just a loser. He's actually the opposite of King Midas......everything he touches turns to ****. There is nothing genuine about him....basically he is everything that is wrong with todays athlete with the exception that he hasn't gotten into any trouble with the law, I will give him that ounce of credit.

Jamiecballer
07-23-2014, 05:16 PM
He's the biggest prima donna in the sport IMO

KINGOFSPORTS
07-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Well, because he's a self promoting kind of guy with that awkward "I think I'm hilarious" gene despite not being funny in the least. It would be tough to even call him "athlete funny", which is comparable to "entertainer-athlete"; which is compounded by the fact that he severely lacks the "killer instinct" that fans love (See: Interviews of him and Houston's future upon arrival. Or any playoff game where his team is down 20 and he can be seen joking on the bench).

His exit in Orlando certainly did not help him.

It probably breaks down to the fact that he's given all the ability in the world, and people aren't a fan of what he does with it.

Exactly! Then if you crticize the big unfunny oaf you get called a hater.

Not a hater, just fact

pcord901
07-23-2014, 06:25 PM
You sound like a Lebron hater masquerading as a Dwight Howard fan to try and take not-so-subtle shots at Lebron.

Just saying...

Oh and you do realise Cleveland didn't even make the playoffs last year in the piss poor east right? Miami had more cap room and if he wanted to he could have attracted FAs to there, I mean it's not like the Cavs don't have talent or anything but you're making it out like he just joined Chicago or Oklahoma. Anything Lebron does, people hate. He can do no right in your eyes and in the eyes of people like you.

Is the same thing to Howard. But I understand your opinion, because Howard choose the Rockets over your Warriors, I assume that the year that Howard was a FA you don't have any complain about the Warriors try to sign him.

But honestly I made this thread to view the reasons of the fans for his comments about him and put Lebron as an example of a player that in one moment was the most heated NBA player to be now a Cinderella story.

Verbal Christ
07-23-2014, 11:26 PM
People are sooo mad grrrr

Lol

Saddletramp
07-23-2014, 11:41 PM
People are sooo mad grrrr

Lol

It's kind of funny. In a sad sort of way. There's plenty of guys that I dislike in the NBA and NFL and I just let them be. Who the **** cares. All the hate just proves that...........what do you guys like to say? U mad? Yeah, u guys mad. I didn't care for him much before he signed with the Rockets but I started to feel for the guy when he got on the Lakers and started being dumped on. I wouldn't want to play for D'Antoni and Kobe, either (for different reasons) if I was Howard.

Oh, and to this guy:

lots of reasons, i hate LA, but this guy is worse than Lebron in terms of loyalty, the Lakers gave up a ton for this guy, and the guy clearly has no sense of loyalty after leaving after a season. the guy has all the physical gifts in the world, and still cant be the best Center in an NBA short on Centers, he also is a baby, like others have said, and has regressed from his days in Orlando where he was able to carry a team to the finals.

Seriously? They didn't sign him long term and gambled on keeping him. How is that disloyal? Go talk smack about Iguodala who not only left after his year, but also (allegedly), shared inside information with the enemy in their playoff series and then went to that team a month later.

Loyalty. Stop talking about loyalty in professional sports.

Verbal Christ
07-24-2014, 12:08 AM
It's kind of funny. In a sad sort of way. There's plenty of guys that I dislike in the NBA and NFL and I just let them be. Who the **** cares. All the hate just proves that...........what do you guys like to say? U mad? Yeah, u guys mad. I didn't care for him much before he signed with the Rockets but I started to feel for the guy when he got on the Lakers and started being dumped on. I wouldn't want to play for D'Antoni and Kobe, either (for different reasons) if I was Howard.

Yea Dwight invented the whole "im gonna cry my way out of this city because the team sucks and I want to go win a ring" approach.

Lakers fans cant believe someone wouldn't want to play there.

Those who say they wouldn't want D12 on their team are lying.

SILVER SEAVER
07-24-2014, 12:58 AM
Yea Dwight invented the whole "im gonna cry my way out of this city because the team sucks and I want to go win a ring" approach.

Lakers fans cant believe someone wouldn't want to play there.

Those who say they wouldn't want D12 on their team are lying.

I'm not lying. I would not want that guy anywhere near Chicago. You are a Rockets fan and had the greatest of all-time who was as professional as it got.....can you say the same about the guy you have right now? Howard doesn't have the stuff of a true professional and champion. And that's why he'll remain ring-less unless he goes to another team when he's on the decline as a backup just to capture a ring.

FOBolous
07-24-2014, 03:08 AM
I don't think anybody cares enough about Dwight Coward to hate the guy. It's just he's been in the league for a while now and everybody sees him for what he is and what he won't ever be. Great guy for protecting the rim but really provides nothing else.

says the person that just called Dwight a "coward." if any fan base has the "right" to hate Dwight, it would be Orlando. He did the Orlando franchise dirty the same way Lebron did Cleveland dirty when Lebron initially left Cleveland. LA fans hate him because they're salty that he left and they cannot fanthom why anyone in the world would possibly want to leave the "greatest" franchise in the NBA. i mean, playing the Lakers is everyone's dream right? it's the team that everyone dreamt about playing for when they're kids right?

ThuglifeJ
07-24-2014, 03:19 AM

says the person that just called Dwight a "coward." if any fan base has the "right" to hate Dwight, it would be Orlando. He did the Orlando franchise dirty the same way Lebron did Cleveland dirty when Lebron initially left Cleveland. LA fans hate him because they're salty that he left and they cannot fanthom why anyone in the world would possibly want to leave the "greatest" franchise in the NBA. i mean, playing the Lakers is everyone's dream right? it's the team that everyone dreamt about playing for when they're kids right?

Umm..you look stupid trying to downplay the Lakers franchise

No rocket fan would be this defensive of Dwight if he was never a rocket

That being said some hypocrites on here about Dwight's joking habits..not too long ago ppl were saying how funny he is and great big personality. Now it's all forced and annoying?

Goose17
07-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Is the same thing to Howard. But I understand your opinion, because Howard choose the Rockets over your Warriors, I assume that the year that Howard was a FA you don't have any complain about the Warriors try to sign him.

But honestly I made this thread to view the reasons of the fans for his comments about him and put Lebron as an example of a player that in one moment was the most heated NBA player to be now a Cinderella story.

I actually don't mind Howard tbh. The stuff when he was trying to get to the Nets was dragged out but that was mostly the medias fault.

P&GRealist
07-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Umm..you look stupid trying to downplay the Lakers franchise

No rocket fan would be this defensive of Dwight if he was never a rocket

That being said some hypocrites on here about Dwight's joking habits..not too long ago ppl were saying how funny he is and great big personality. Now it's all forced and annoying?

I think people stopped thinking he was funny after that whole Awkward SVG interview when SVG said Dwight wanted him gone cuz he told management. Dwight tried to laugh it
Off, and that was the beginning of the end of his comedic career.

hidalgo
07-29-2014, 10:04 PM
there is something annoying about him, but i personally don't have a problem with him. i just always found it sad that he's the best C in today's era, yet if he played in the 90s he wouldn't even be top 5. Shaq, the dream, the admiral, ewing, & Zo all CLEARLY superior centers

2-ONE-5
07-29-2014, 10:14 PM

clearly you do

D-Leethal
07-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Why not more, I ask?