PDA

View Full Version : Best player at each position next year?

WaDe03
07-22-2014, 02:14 PM
PG- CP3
SG- Wade
SF- LeBron
PF- Aldridge
C- Dwight

DR_1
07-22-2014, 02:15 PM
PG - Rose
SG - Kobe
SF - LeBron
PF - Davis
C - Noah

mjt20mik
07-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Paul
George
Lebron
Love
Noah

Chronz
07-22-2014, 02:20 PM
PG- Westbrook
SG- Paul George makes the leap
SF- Durant (Bron begins his descent into a post season player and paces himself during the RS)
PF- Davis
C- Gasol

rockets-fan
07-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Curry
Harden
Lebron
Aldridge
Howard

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 02:21 PM
PG- CP3
SG- Wade
SF- LeBron
PF- Aldridge
C- Dwight
Wade is done bro

Has been since 2012.

Gene2420
07-22-2014, 02:23 PM
PG: Chris Paul
SG: Paul George
SF: Lebron James
PF: Kevin Love
C: Anthony Davis

jaydubb
07-22-2014, 02:23 PM
PG- Westbrook
SF- Durant (Bron begins his descent into a post season player and paces himself during the RS)
PF- Davis
C- Gasol
I also think this is the year KD takes the torch from lebron, it was already close last year.

CP3
Paul George
Durantula
Kevin Love
Joakim Noah

jaydubb
07-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Wade is done bro

Has been since 2012.
Yea.. Haha I was trying not to comment on that, that's the one thing that really sticks out to me

WaDe03
07-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Wade is done bro

Has been since 2012.

Well see hell have a different role this coming season and he's already lost weight this offseason. I think it's between him, Kobe, (who will also be trying to prove everyone wrong), and Harden. Paul George is a Small Forward.

FraziersKnicks
07-22-2014, 02:26 PM
CP3
Harden
LeBron
Love
Gasol

P&GRealist
07-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Well see hell have a different role this coming season and he's already lost weight this offseason. I think it's between him, Kobe, (who will also be trying to prove everyone wrong), and Harden. Paul George is a Small Forward.
Dem knees man. I don't know. Maybe he'll come out motivated now that he's once again the man.

jaydubb
07-22-2014, 02:42 PM
There really isn't any clear cut top shooting guards in the NBA right now. In fact i might go as far as to say its the weakest position in the NBA(for pure shooting guards that is)Your right, George is a shooting guard/sf combo.. The best scoring shooting guard right now is James harden but he is 1 dimensional and AWFUL on defense so I don't like putting him at #1 at his position personally.. If I had a choice,I'd say Kevin Durant or Paul George.. Both are sf/SG players.

CP3
Durant
Lebron
Love
Noah

benzni
07-22-2014, 02:43 PM
1st/2nd

Paul/Curry
Harden/Beal
James/Durant (Closest Comparison)
Love/Aldridge
Davis/Noah

A lot of people saying PG for SG. Isn't he a SF, and CJ Miles is taking the SG role for Indy?

Jarvo
07-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Rose
George
Lebron
Aldridge
Cousins

mightybosstone
07-22-2014, 02:50 PM
PG- Westbrook
PF- Davis
C- Gasol

Since when is Paul George considered a SG moreso than a SF? He played the vast majority of his time at the 3 next season and although I think his time will be a bit more split without Lance in the mix, he'll still likely play far more minutes at SF than SG.

I also don't buy Westbrook over Curry of Paul, but that's another point entirely.

mightybosstone
07-22-2014, 02:52 PM
PG Stephen Curry
SG James Harden
SF Kevin Durant
PF Anthony Davis
C Joakim Noah

IKnowHoops
07-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Kyrie
Harden
Bron
Blake
Dwight

JAZZNC
07-22-2014, 02:58 PM
PG-Westbrook
SG-Beal/Harden
SF-LeBron
PF-Anthony Davis (Love/LA are right there, this is probably the closest grouping at the top)
C-Noah

ManningToTyree
07-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Curry
Harden
Lebron
Blake
Noah

Don't understand how anyone is picking Derrick Rose

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
West
Kobe
Durant
Griffin
Dwight

WaDe03
07-22-2014, 03:33 PM
Dem knees man. I don't know. Maybe he'll come out motivated now that he's once again the man.

That's what I'm hoping for I'm excited for this whole upcoming season of NBA basketball. The league has changed quite a bit with all of these signings.

WaDe03
07-22-2014, 03:35 PM
There really isn't any clear cut top shooting guards in the NBA right now. In fact i might go as far as to say its the weakest position in the NBA(for pure shooting guards that is)Your right, George is a shooting guard/sf combo.. The best scoring shooting guard right now is James harden but he is 1 dimensional and AWFUL on defense so I don't like putting him at #1 at his position personally.. If I had a choice,I'd say Kevin Durant or Paul George.. Both are sf/SG players.

CP3
Durant
Lebron
Love
Noah

I agree the position has definitely went down since Wade and Kobe are out of their primes.

alexander_37
07-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Cp3
Harden
Lebron
Aldridge
Dwight

mightybosstone
07-22-2014, 03:40 PM

CP3
Durant
Lebron
Love
Noah

Except Durant and George play like 90+% of their minutes at SF. Look at the title of the thread. This isn't about the weakness of individual positions and this not a list of the best two-way players in the league. It's asking you what the best player at each position is. Not every position can be as deep and talented as PG, SF and PF are right now. But you still have to pick the best SG and C regardless of whether the positions are weak or not.

JWO35
07-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Love
Dwight

Tony_Starks
07-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Rose
Kobe
Durant
Aldridge
Noah

Minimal
07-22-2014, 03:47 PM
since when george and durant playing sg? george played last 2 seasons as sf, durant his last 6 seasons

pg - westbrook
sg - wade, yeah yeah yeah bad knees, career over lalala. he will be motivated next season, he shot 55 percent from the field last season, harden 46 percent, watch wade average 25/5/5 next season on like 49 percent shooting with elite defense, something that harden has never been doing.
also i expect for waiters to make a big leap next season.
sf - lebron
pf - love
c - cousins

matt800
07-22-2014, 04:00 PM
PG - Parker
SG - Kobe or Wade (I'd take a lot of players over Harden, who doesn't defend and requires way too much usage).
SF - Lebron
PF - Davis
C - Noah or Gasol

jaydubb
07-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Except Durant and George play like 90+% of their minutes at SF. Look at the title of the thread. This isn't about the weakness of individual positions and this not a list of the best two-way players in the league. It's asking you what the best player at each position is. Not every position can be as deep and talented as PG, SF and PF are right now. But you still have to pick the best SG and C regardless of whether the positions are weak or not.

OK first off, relax.. Take a deep breath.. Chill..

1.I was just having a convo with the op about how good the shooting guard position is currently in the nba while also talking about the best of each position, I don't see what the problem is with that as I'm actually not the only one that has named a couple players at each position..
2.the shooting guard and sf position in the NBA today is starting to become interchangeable which is what I was trying to make a point about,I was also trying to point out the best that play both sf/SG.. Again I don't see a problem with this..
3.why are you making rules about this thread?? Your not the OP and the OP did not say that everyone in this thread can only talk about the best players at each position and nothing else.

jaydubb
07-22-2014, 04:23 PM
Interesting that some are already proclaiming Anthony Davis as the best PF in the game. I think he'll get there for sure one day, in fact he'll probably be the best big period one day but I personally don't think that day has come yet. I'd still take love or aldridge for now.

jerellh528
07-22-2014, 07:35 PM
PG- curry
SG- kobe
SF- durant
PF- griffen
C- davis

dalton749
07-22-2014, 07:40 PM
paul
derozan
durant
griffin
howard

east fb knicks
07-22-2014, 07:43 PM
cp3
kobe
lbj
love/lma I think it's a tie imo I can't choose one
d12

rockets-fan
07-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Kobe smh, I feel sorry for the people that think he's going to return as the old Kobe...

Not saying he won't be good, it's Kobe and with his work ethic he is bound to be awesome, but not vintage Kobe, he's long gone.

Ditto for wade.

jerellh528
07-22-2014, 07:54 PM
Kobe smh, I feel sorry for the people that think he's going to return as the old Kobe...

Not saying he won't be good, it's Kobe and with his work ethic he is bound to be awesome, but not vintage Kobe, he's long gone.

Ditto for wade.

he doesnt need to be old kobe to still be the best 2 guard.

InRoseWeTrust
07-22-2014, 07:58 PM
PG - Westbrook
SG - Harden
SF - LeBron (I'm going to assume he's a 3 in Cleveland)
PF - Griffin
C - Noah

The people going with Wade crack me up. A lot.

dalton749
07-22-2014, 07:59 PM

yes he does
wade, harden, kobe, derozan will all average around the same numbers probably

rockets-fan
07-22-2014, 08:09 PM

Yes he does. If he leads the lakers into the post season, then I'll believe he is the best SG in the league.

ManRam
07-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Clearly I'm not up to date with some of these SG/SF positions, but why is everyone pinning George in as a 2-guard suddenly? Whose presence changes that? Miles? He's more of a 2 than a 3. Stuckey certainly doesn't push George to the 2.

PG: I think Paul bounces back, not that he was bad last year.
SG: Harden. We can get carried away with his defense, but offensively he ***** on everyone else and more than makes up for it. Mostly by default here. Honestly, Dragic would be my #2 here. Not Kobe or Wade. Definitely not Klay.
SF: LeBron. Not a give any more, but it's still his.
PF: Love or Griffin. Davis really wasn't great defensively last year and his offensive game doesn't at all keep him in the discussion with these two. I'm sure AD will start beasting defensively eventually, but he's not overtaking these two next year. Lots of decent options tho. Arguments for TD, Dirk, LMA could probably be made.
C: Howard. No disrespect to Marc or Joey.

ManRam
07-22-2014, 08:25 PM

You're right. He needs to be younger. Or healthier. Or both!

Clippersfan86
07-22-2014, 08:28 PM
CP3
Harden
Lebron
Griffin
Howard or Noah

mightybosstone
07-22-2014, 08:43 PM
OK first off, relax.. Take a deep breath.. Chill..
I'll never understand why people read my posts and automatically assuming I'm raging. I'm not. I'm totally chill right now and have been all day. I'm just very direct when I speak and if I'm trying to argue my point, I don't sugarcoat anything.

2.the shooting guard and sf position in the NBA today is starting to become interchangeable which is what I was trying to make a point about,I was also trying to point out the best that play both sf/SG.. Again I don't see a problem with this..
They can, but they don't. Lebron James could arguably be the best 1-4 in the league, but you don't list him at PG, do you? No, because that would be ridiculous. Same logic here. Just because a player can play a position doesn't mean we should consider that player as the best at a position he hardly ever traditionally plays.

3.why are you making rules about this thread?? Your not the OP and the OP did not say that everyone in this thread can only talk about the best players at each position and nothing else.
No, because the OP probably assumed everyone had a little common sense.

L8kers4life
07-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Kyrie
Harden
Bron
Blake
Dwight

You definitely don't know hoops, Kyrie, Blake? Explain

L8kers4life
07-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Clearly I'm not up to date with some of these SG/SF positions, but why is everyone pinning George in as a 2-guard suddenly? Whose presence changes that? Miles? He's more of a 2 than a 3. Stuckey certainly doesn't push George to the 2.

PG: I think Paul bounces back, not that he was bad last year.
SG: Harden. We can get carried away with his defense, but offensively he ***** on everyone else and more than makes up for it. Mostly by default here. Honestly, Dragic would be my #2 here. Not Kobe or Wade. Definitely not Klay.
SF: LeBron. Not a give any more, but it's still his.
PF: Love or Griffin. Davis really wasn't great defensively last year and his offensive game doesn't at all keep him in the discussion with these two. I'm sure AD will start beasting defensively eventually, but he's not overtaking these two next year. Lots of decent options tho. Arguments for TD, Dirk, LMA could probably be made.
C: Howard. No disrespect to Marc or Joey.

What are you talking about? Did you just say AD will beast eventually defensively? He averaged 1.3 steals and 2.8 blocks. He is the most complete power forward in the game, and no one in today's game is putting up those kind of defensive numbers.

Tony_Starks
07-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Yes he does. If he leads the lakers into the post season, then I'll believe he is the best SG in the league.

Remember those words rockets-fan....

rockets-fan
07-22-2014, 09:20 PM

I will.

mightybosstone
07-22-2014, 09:22 PM

I'm not trying to sound like a dick when I say this, and I'm really not trying to instigate anything. But as a Lakers fan, wouldn't you be kind of stunned if LA made the playoffs this year? I'd be pissed if I were a Lakers fan. The front office spent all of this money on Kobe, whiffed on every competent free agent and then re-signed last year's mediocre supporting cast to bad contracts. A team of Kobe and scrubs will just struggle all year to play .500 basketball and then ultimately end up picking out of the top 10 next year. Why? What good does that do anybody?

Even as somebody who has hated Kobe and the Lakers for more than a decade, I hate to see him end his career like this. If the Lakers aren't going to get any better in the immediate future, they should do Kobe a huge favor and trade him while he still can help a contending team.

east fb knicks
07-22-2014, 09:31 PM
kobe plays defense he is easily the best sg in the nba but only if he's healthy and that's a big if

L8kers4life
07-22-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm not trying to sound like a dick when I say this, and I'm really not trying to instigate anything. But as a Lakers fan, wouldn't you be kind of stunned if LA made the playoffs this year? I'd be pissed if I were a Lakers fan. The front office spent all of this money on Kobe, whiffed on every competent free agent and then re-signed last year's mediocre supporting cast to bad contracts. A team of Kobe and scrubs will just struggle all year to play .500 basketball and then ultimately end up picking out of the top 10 next year. Why? What good does that do anybody?

Even as somebody who has hated Kobe and the Lakers for more than a decade, I hate to see him end his career like this. If the Lakers aren't going to get any better in the immediate future, they should do Kobe a huge favor and trade him while he still can help a contending team.

Who cares about Kobe's contract, LeBron was never coming to LA and neither was Dirk, Melo had us in his top 3, and him and bosh also decided not to go to Houston. There were no big time free agents coming to LA this summer and we all knew that. We made a serviceable roster for this year, gained a few assets, Randle, Lin, Clarkson the pick from you guys and Boozer and Hills expiring. We have a ton of cap space this next summer and the summer after. Why should we be pissed, Kobe has missed the playoffs twice in his entire career, one of those years (last year) he was not healthy to play anyway. So who cares if we have another bad year, it's not the end of the world. When the new TV agreement is reached and the cap space goes up, next year or the next, Lakers will have so much money to play with, they will attract someone else. We will be fine, no need to be pissed the lakers will recover.

Hotone1401
07-22-2014, 10:07 PM

Ditto for wade.

Oh god. Kobe at 75% is still better than Harden and Wade at this point. Seriously, this whole thread is full of homer picks for the SG position and there's nobody more overrated than Harden.

Atleast we have non-Laker fans picking Kobe as well.

jerellh528
07-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Who cares about Kobe's contract, LeBron was never coming to LA and neither was Dirk, Melo had us in his top 3, and him and bosh also decided not to go to Houston. There were no big time free agents coming to LA this summer and we all knew that. We made a serviceable roster for this year, gained a few assets, Randle, Lin, Clarkson the pick from you guys and Boozer and Hills expiring. We have a ton of cap space this next summer and the summer after. Why should we be pissed, Kobe has missed the playoffs twice in his entire career, one of those years (last year) he was not healthy to play anyway. So who cares if we have another bad year, it's not the end of the world. When the new TV agreement is reached and the cap space goes up, next year or the next, Lakers will have so much money to play with, they will attract someone else. We will be fine, no need to be pissed the lakers will recover.

I don't get how people don't understand this lol

bucketss
07-22-2014, 10:31 PM

im disappointed the the lakeshow are gonna practically waste kobes last years, i know you have cap space but that doesn't mean LA will sign someone good. love is pretty much off the table, durant will probably stay. i also don't think the the young guys have any star potential(im looking at you randle.)

ManRam
07-22-2014, 10:31 PM
What are you talking about? Did you just say AD will beast eventually defensively? He averaged 1.3 steals and 2.8 blocks. He is the most complete power forward in the game, and no one in today's game is putting up those kind of defensive numbers.

His impact wasn't really felt though. I think the kid has DPOY potential, but it wasn't happening last year.

His DRPM ranked FOURTIETH among PFs. The difference in opponent ORtg when he was on the court (109.8) and off of it (110.0) is negligible. The team that he anchored had the 27th ranked defense last year.

Blocks and steals are nice, but hardly paint the whole picture.

mrblisterdundee
07-23-2014, 01:35 AM
1st/2nd

Paul/Curry
Harden/Beal
James/Durant (Closest Comparison)
Love/Aldridge
Davis/Noah

A lot of people saying PG for SG. Isn't he a SF, and CJ Miles is taking the SG role for Indy?

Anthony Davis is playing power forward now that New Orleans has Omer Asik. Here's my list:

PG - Chris Paul
SG - James Harden
SF - LeBron James
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Dwight Howard

Some players will grow, but I think many of the same dynamics in the NBA will continue. I love how everybody's doubting Howard's ability to be the best center in the NBA when it used to be a given a couple years ago. After a bad season for him 18 points, 12 rebounds and nearly two blocked shots per game last season, I think he'll bounce back and regain some of his defensive dominance.
Joakim Noah's a close second, but he doesn't have the physicality of Howard, and both are the same age. DeMarcus Cousins will be the best offensively, but I doubt he's making a quantum leap on the other end.

Captain Moroni
07-23-2014, 02:12 AM
PG - Rose
SG - Harden
SF - LeBron
PF - Love
C - Noah

Don't you mean Rose Rose Rose Noah Noah.?

Captain Moroni
07-23-2014, 02:22 AM
Curry
Harden
Lebron
Blake
Noah

Don't understand how anyone is picking Derrick Rose

They simply ignore anything bad history wise unless it is on a different team.

chi-townlove1
07-23-2014, 02:23 AM
Paul
George
Lebron
Love
Noah

I think this is the safest bet and the most realistic. Everyone else is just throwing out homer after homer assumptions

ThuglifeJ
07-23-2014, 02:45 AM
Pg- Curry/Lillard/paul/parker/Westbrook/Rose
Sg- George? Kobe? Dragic? Ellis?? Wade??
Sf- Durant/Lebron/LEONARD
Pf- Davis/Aldridge/Love
C- Marc/Howard/Noah/Drummond

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 02:57 AM
D-Rose at the one, Kobe at the two, Durant at the three, Anthony Davis at the four and beast year for Drummond at the five.

east fb knicks
07-23-2014, 04:19 AM
I think this is the safest bet and the most realistic. Everyone else is just throwing out homer after homer assumptions

lmao yeah right noah isn't better than marc g or d12 get real

east fb knicks
07-23-2014, 04:22 AM
I also don't understand why everybody doesn't have cp3 as the best pg the clips don't really have a star besides blake cp3 makes that team go he is easily the best pg in the nba by a large margin the 2nd best would be curry

anybody who puts rose is obviously just a bulls homer:eyebrow:

eso
07-23-2014, 04:23 AM
Westbrook
Kobe
Leonard
Davis
Noah

TylerSL
07-23-2014, 04:39 AM
As of right now

CP3
Harden
Lebron
Love
Gasol

Both Kobe and Wade have the ability to pass Harden, they just have to produce on the court next season.

Sadds The Gr8
07-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Westbrook
Harden (by default. Kobe and wade are done and have no chance of passing harden imo)
Durant
Davis
Howard

chi-townlove1
07-23-2014, 05:10 AM
I also don't understand why everybody doesn't have cp3 as the best pg the clips don't really have a star besides blake cp3 makes that team go he is easily the best pg in the nba by a large margin the 2nd best would be curry

anybody who puts rose is obviously just a bulls homer:eyebrow:

So you ***** at me for a logical and reasonable post that you don't agree with. Then you come back with some illogical, inaccurate and blatantly stupid remarks. So sophisticated of you.. Your not even worth our time. As I said

Chris Paul
Paul George/James harden
Lebron James/ Kevin durant
Kevin love
Noah

Vinny642
07-23-2014, 05:16 AM
CP3
Harden
LeBron
Love
Gasol

That sig!!!!

Vinny642
07-23-2014, 05:18 AM
Harden by default.... but he is still a piss poor defender.

But give me Davis over Love... the PF is a deep position, so just being REALLY good at one general aspect of the game wont get you the top spot.

Btw, Davis been working on his corner three

east fb knicks
07-23-2014, 05:38 AM
So you ***** at me for a logical and reasonable post that you don't agree with. Then you come back with some illogical, inaccurate and blatantly stupid remarks. So sophisticated of you.. Your not even worth our time. As I said

Chris Paul
Paul George/James harden
Lebron James/ Kevin durant
Kevin love
Noah

what speak English lmao and pg isn't a sg:laugh2: no way is noah better than marc g or d12 stop being a homer and how is my response illogical it's not like me or any other knicks fan has melo above kd or lbj

Vinny642
07-23-2014, 05:41 AM
what speak English lmao and pg isn't a sg:laugh2: no way is noah better than marc g or d12 stop being a homer and how is my response illogical it's not like me or any other knicks fan has melo above kd or lbj

Noah is better than Dwight

east fb knicks
07-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Noah is better than Dwight

no chance bro McHale is just an idiot d12 can potentially drop 30 points at any given night while noah is good he can't produce on offense like that and lets not even bring up marc g

basketfan4life
07-23-2014, 06:54 AM
Westbrook
Kobe
Durant
Blake/Davis(Think he'll play pf since asik is there)
Dwight.

Vinny642
07-23-2014, 07:01 AM
no chance bro McHale is just an idiot d12 can potentially drop 30 points at any given night while noah is good he can't produce on offense like that and lets not even bring up marc g

He is a way better defender and a better passer... and Thibs being a better coach at utilizing his C over McHale...

and I didnt bring up Gasol, you did.... I dont have an issue with that... but Dwight being better than Noah.... you are thinking about name value and Dwight's Orlando seasons a little too much.

basketfan4life
07-23-2014, 07:58 AM
He is a way better defender and a better passer... and Thibs being a better coach at utilizing his C over McHale...

and I didnt bring up Gasol, you did.... I dont have an issue with that... but Dwight being better than Noah.... you are thinking about name value and Dwight's Orlando seasons a little too much.

Noah had a great tear everybody knows that but come on, Dwight is the better player. If he played in Chicago he'd have amazing stats.

DR_1
07-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Don't you mean Rose Rose Rose Noah Noah.?

Um...no

the avenger
07-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Paul
Bryant (this guy reaaaaaaaaaaallly isn't done yet)
Durant/James (hard to tell)
Davis
Gorgui Deng!!

archdevil84
07-23-2014, 08:20 AM
CP3
Wade
Lebron
LMA
Howard
homer picks :D

archdevil84
07-23-2014, 08:22 AM
youre best bet realy is like this though
PG:bron
SG:bron
SF:durant
PF:bron
C:bron

Pierzynski4Prez
07-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Paul
Harden
Lebron
Love
Dwight

Yanks All Day
07-23-2014, 08:30 AM
PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kobe Bryant (if healthy), Paul George (if not Kobe and he counts as a SG), James Harden (if not KB of PG)

SF: LeBron - Durant might have a better regular season, but LeBron is a better player. Doubt LBJ stays in "playoff mode" all year like in Miami with such a young and new Cavs team anyway.

PF: Duncan - If he's healthy, I'm taking TD over anyone.

C: Marc Gasol - Great defender and versatile offensive game. Probably the only C in the NBA that can claim that.

mrblisterdundee
07-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Pf- Davis/Aldridge/Love

Did you seriously just put Monta Ellis up there, but not James Harden?

Munkeysuit
07-23-2014, 10:03 AM
Chris Paul
James Harden
Lebron James/ Kevin Durant
Kevin Love
Joakim Noah

mdm692
07-23-2014, 10:09 AM
CP3/Westbrook
Kobe/Dragic
KD/LBJ
Blake/LMA
DMC/Noah

c.c.
07-23-2014, 10:09 AM

I'm surprised Howard that list. ThuglifeJ is a huge Rockets troll

JasonJohnHorn
07-23-2014, 10:22 AM
PG:CP3
SG:Harden
SF:LBJ/KD
PF:Griffin (or Love?)
C:Who knows? The best passer? The best defender? The best rebounder? The best scorer? They are all different people. There will be no clear cut 'best center'. I expect DMC to be in position for the title, but I'd rather have Noah or Horford as my C.

lukass
07-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Howard
Love
LeBron
Harden
Westbrook

ThuglifeJ
07-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Pf- Davis/Aldridge/Love

Ellis actually was teriffic in the playoffs. Harden was embarrassing, and he's the leagues worst defender. I think hes overrated/worthless

ThuglifeJ
07-23-2014, 12:13 PM

I'm surprised Howard that list. ThuglifeJ is a huge Rockets troll

Howards on that list because he's the 2nd best Center, capable of being 1st. Even if i dont like him. Harden is not because he's simply not the best sg and the leagues worst defender. If any of those guys had hardens usage they'd put better numbers.

CityofTreez
07-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Westbrook
George
Durant
Davis
Cousins

SILVER SEAVER
07-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Ellis actually was teriffic in the playoffs. Harden was embarrassing, and he's the leagues worst defender. I think hes overrated/worthless

You are not exaggerating when you say Harden is the worst defender in the league......hands down he is. There is one thing if you can't keep up with certain players defensively because they are that much more skilled than you, it's another entirely to just move out of the way and let them score so you can get right back on offense.

SugeKnight
07-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Curry
Harden (PG if he goes back to a 2)
Lebron
Davis
Gasol

dannyy08
07-23-2014, 08:19 PM
John Wall
Harden
LBJ