PDA

View Full Version : Mike Krzyzewski

curtcocaine
07-21-2014, 01:32 PM
How would he do as an NBA head coach. He gives us soild players parker my fav JJ. But how would he do going against the pops.

JoeDirt05
07-21-2014, 02:08 PM
He is the best coach in the game period he would win like he does now

Pierzynski4Prez
07-21-2014, 02:22 PM
I think he's a little overrated as a head coach. At least over the last 5 years or so. Great recruiter and whatnot still obviously.

The teams he's lost to though in the tourney lately is inexcusable for a school that brings in talent such as Duke.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Top 5.

Sactown
07-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Depends on how hard he works and how well he adjusts, he isn't going to constantly land the best players like he does in duke, and the grind of having a game plan every other night... Could he do it? Absolutely , but let's not pretend it would be that easy or he'd already be an NBA head coach with 5 rings.... There are a lot of great coaching and odds are you are going to have to play your hand with the odds stacked against you...

GREATNESS ONE
07-22-2014, 12:13 AM
:hope: wish he became the Lakers coach and future.

GREATNESS ONE
07-22-2014, 12:18 AM
I think he's a little overrated as a head coach. At least over the last 5 years or so. Great recruiter and whatnot still obviously.

The teams he's lost to though in the tourney lately is inexcusable for a school that brings in talent such as Duke.

Agreed but with real talent across the NBA league, like how he was a huge reason team USA returned to dominance, I think he would excel. He would be a great coach for any franchise.

MelanconMadness
07-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Depends on the roster he's given. You have to figure, just the recruiting aspect, which doesn't really exist (other than FA) in the nba. He would still be a good coach, but he would have to go to a team that has a good core of players already on the team to make the risk of going from one of the GOAT in college hoops to looking overrated if he coaches a mediocre squad to a lottery pick. That's why a lot of successful coaches don't make the jump from college to pro in football and basketball IMO

jgthegame1982
07-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Best in the world.. Well probably of the league..

2-ONE-5
07-22-2014, 11:05 AM

the tournament is a whole nother beast. every big time coach has gotten bounced early or even missed the tourney which is something Duke just doesnt do. He was done amazing work with the Olympic team and managing all that talent and their egos he would be a great NBA coach has probably been offered multiple jobs a year for a long time now.

slaker619
07-22-2014, 11:21 AM
He'd be amazing, but he probably wants to retire now

SPURSFAN1
07-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Big fish in little pond.

kingjaymes23
07-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Agreed but with real talent across the NBA league, like how he was a huge reason team USA returned to dominance, I think he would excel. He would be a great coach for any franchise.

Colangelo has more to do with that than K. Sick of people giving K credit. I could have coached LeBron, Kobe, Durant, Melo, etc. to a gold medal if they were forced to make a two year commitment.

GREATNESS ONE
07-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Brian did a solid job too. Can't deny Coach K's impact though to bring it all together.

NBA_Starter
07-22-2014, 08:37 PM
He would be the GOAT but it just doesnt interest him.